Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:29:37 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 [552] 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 ... 1188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICONOMI - Fund Management Platform  (Read 1253585 times)
stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 08:28:45 AM

Is there any real believer of ICN??
I need help.
I have 17000 ICN but I want to hold them for long term.. right now I got some problem and need some money.
so I want to ask for a 3BTC loan and I'll give my 17000 ICN to the person who give me loan.. If I don't pay back the loan you'll be allowed to freeze my ICN and do whatever you want..
Tell then I am owing your btc. you'll be getting 100% dividends of my ICNs..

Please guys. It is not a joke. I asked Jani and Saladan to help me but they Refused me very badly..

Note: ICN will be in hold of escrow for a desired time.. If I fail to repay the BTC then the escrow will release the ICN to the person's wallet..

Do you realise how scammy that post looks like?

what is Scammy in this post?
I am agree for escrow. if you want to see my ICN I can show them as well,,
I don't know why you are saying this scammy..
everything is simple. I don't want to sell my ICN thats why I asking for a loan.. the person who give me the loon will get 100% weekly devidends of my ICN..

what else you need?
Just sounds like an African Prince, asking for money to release his millions.  Smiley

liqui

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 08:41:49 AM

Hi all, ICN deposits still in semi-automatic mode. Undecided Withdrawals fully automatic.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2016, 08:43:17 AM

I need help.
I have 17000 ICN but I want to hold them for long term.. right now I got some problem and need some money.
so I want to ask for a 3BTC loan and I'll give my 17000 ICN to the person who give me loan.. If I don't pay back the loan you'll be allowed to freeze my ICN and do whatever you want..

Please guys. It is not a joke. I asked Jani and Saladan to help me but they Refused me very badly..

Note: ICN will be in hold of escrow for a desired time.. If I fail to repay the BTC then the escrow will release the ICN to the person's wallet..

everything is simple. I don't want to sell my ICN thats why I asking for a loan.. the person who give me the loon will get 100% weekly devidends of my ICN..

what else you need?

yes its scammy as it looks.  if need to money why don't you just sell some of your ICN worth 3 btc. its that easy and you can buy it back later. just as you want to pay dividends to someone who will give you the loan.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2016, 08:44:14 AM

I need help.

what else you need?
Just sounds like an African Prince, asking for money to release his millions.  Smiley

I am a Baloch..

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2016, 08:46:42 AM

I need help.

what else you need?

yes its scammy as it looks.  if need to money why don't you just sell some of your ICN worth 3 btc. its that easy and you can buy it back later. just as you want to pay dividends to someone who will give you the loan.
I don't want to sell them.. and I don't think I'll get a chance to rebuy them with the same rate which I bought them..
there is nothing scammy. I am not asking to give me btc directly or give me first.. I'll send my ICN first to escrow and after escrow confirmation of securing the ICN 100% then I'll ask to send me btc.

stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 08:48:42 AM

I need help.

what else you need?

I am a Baloch..
I had to look that up. Thanks for the education. Some of the women are stunning.....  
https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=baloch&biw=1745&bih=865&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwid1fb5ivjPAhVDIMAKHczgBmAQ_AUIBygC
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2016, 08:50:21 AM

I need help.

Why not asking for a loan in lending section?your collateral is good and anyone can fund you with that amount.I suggest zazarb as he is the most active and trusted lender.
I've already did this.. if you go to lending section, you'll see my own thread for this loan.
I have some Incent and Decent tokens also and I Included them also there (I didn't mentioned them here because it is only for ICONOMI topic) but no one seems interested to help me..
they think ICONOMI don't have any value..
so I cam here and asking help.. hope someone can understand me.

in this case i think you might need to just wait, because right now the price of btc is going up, therefore most alts will be dropping in their price, so btc is worthing quite much currently
ether19

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

BTC. ETC. EOS

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2016, 08:51:08 AM

I need help.

what else you need?

I don't want to sell them.. and I don't think I'll get a chance to rebuy them with the same rate which I bought them..
there is nothing scammy. I am not asking to give me btc directly or give me first.. I'll send my ICN first to escrow and after escrow confirmation of securing the ICN 100% then I'll ask to send me btc.

If you believe in ICONOMI and you wish not to sell your token and only to pawn them, then you better go to the lending section and ask for loan. I don't think they will take the offer only for dividends, you might have to offer additional payment in the form of interest in BTC.
jwiz168

Activity: 910

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 08:53:37 AM

market is down by almost 50 % regarding this asset. Sure has so many weak hands and scrambled to sell .
bones

Activity: 248

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 08:54:00 AM

I just put in trade 4% from my tokens, and i just get a lot of profit!

Good Day to all ICN holders!

what percentage do you consider alot?
were not much higher than ico imo.
bitcoinsforall

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 08:54:48 AM

What was the price of ICONOMI during the ICO?
bones

Activity: 248

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 08:58:27 AM

apx .00022
dependant on if you got bonus or not
KattZ

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 08:59:49 AM

10,800,000$ raised and 87,000,000/100,000,000 tokens... do the math
bcmine

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 09:02:49 AM

weak hands have to sell now, so we can see some price finding region.

bcmine

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 09:05:25 AM

I need help.

what else you need?

is that not the suicide guy troll ?

guys, try to be serious.ok?
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2016, 09:16:44 AM

I need help.

what else you need?

sorry . what?
when and where I commit suicide?

yes. please be serious. I am not joking..
I really do not want to dump my ICNs at 25K satoshi.

DeadBirdzz

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 09:20:54 AM

I need help.

what else you need?

sorry . what?

https://btcjam.com/

https://loanbase.com/

https://www.bitbond.com/

https://btcpop.co/

now fuck off.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Nachbar90

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2016, 09:22:40 AM

I´ve read somewhere. that they are going to invest their crowdfunding money in their own fund. That means, all investors will get a huge amount of their invested money back with the dividend after their investment

JOIN OFFICIAL ICONOMI SLACK FOR INSTANT NEWS FROM THE TEAM - http://iconominet.herokuapp.com
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2016, 09:23:41 AM

I need help.

what else you need?

sorry . what?

https://btcjam.com/

https://loanbase.com/

https://www.bitbond.com/

https://btcpop.co/

now fuck off.

do they accept ICN as collaterals?

Raxitto

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 09:26:55 AM

I just put in trade 4% from my tokens, and i just get a lot of profit!

Good Day to all ICN holders!

what percentage do you consider alot?
were not much higher than ico imo.
yes!!! I also didn t got it?!! What he meant with a lot profit?? 😀
Pages: « 1 ... 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 [552] 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 ... 1188 »
  Print  

Jump to: