Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:50:18 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 [795] 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 ... 1188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICONOMI - Fund Management Platform  (Read 1253589 times)
Wall-Street

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 07:46:35 PM

UPDATE:

In line with our ICO 2.0 proposal (https://medium.com/iconominet/ico-2-0-what-is-the-ideal-ico-ee9d285a8939) ICONOMI kickstarts its ICO mentoring programme with startup veteran Jan Isakovic.

Read interview with Jan on our blog: https://medium.com/iconominet/iconomi-kickstarts-its-ico-mentoring-programme-with-jan-isakovic-ff38a5ae91d1

This great news.

ICONOMI is slowly becoming the leading Authority on crypto ICOs, this will strengthen future ICOs & will bring more money from traditional economy into crypto.

Slowly but surely, the future is getting brighter and brighter for ICN holders.
Daparski

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 07:49:30 PM

Don't expect dividends before OFM. There are only 3 possible dividends channels before OFM:
1. Selling Golem tokens - how much dividends this 20% profit of 5.000 eht is going to be?
2. ICNX - that is if people will invest into the index. It shouldn't yield much dividends at the beginning. The expected fees from the index is ~2% annual (not official numbers)
3. Selling future ICOs invested - we don't know where and how much Iconomi is going to invest, when those tokens are going to be tradable.

Dividends are going to play big role when OFM is active with sustainable userbase.

1. I'd expect the profit is dividend? so 20% ~ 1k eth?
2. where did you get that number from?

The numbers are not yet official, like I wrote. More of estimation. 2% management fee for CTFs is pretty standard. You won't get ALL profits from ICNP, that's for sure. ICNP was seeded with ICO money, so no reason for you to get 100% profits (it was not a direct investment)

being an eth based token its price gonna decline in accordance with bugs discovered in etherum. no need to speculate, you should consider yourself lucky that price did not go below ico buy levels.

Edit: yet

Maybe, as long as the platform is not active. Once you have OFM active, the price of ICN will be mainly determined by the quality of the product and the amount of users and money in the platform, and not by the underlying blockchain.
Daparski

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 07:50:50 PM

UPDATE:

In line with our ICO 2.0 proposal (https://medium.com/iconominet/ico-2-0-what-is-the-ideal-ico-ee9d285a8939) ICONOMI kickstarts its ICO mentoring programme with startup veteran Jan Isakovic.

Read interview with Jan on our blog: https://medium.com/iconominet/iconomi-kickstarts-its-ico-mentoring-programme-with-jan-isakovic-ff38a5ae91d1

This great news.

ICONOMI is slowly becoming the leading Authority on crypto ICOs, this will strengthen future ICOs & will bring more money from traditional economy into crypto.

I agree. Good move to have a mentor for those startups. It is called protecting your investment.
szachta

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 07:58:21 PM

Price is stable since in the market,how does it feel drown their investments?
DeadBirdzz

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 08:01:51 PM

Price is stable since in the market,how does it feel drown their investments?

Do you mean to say this?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
TheKB

Activity: 315

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 08:08:06 PM

Don't expect dividends before OFM. There are only 3 possible dividends channels before OFM:
1. Selling Golem tokens - how much dividends this 20% profit of 5.000 eht is going to be?
2. ICNX - that is if people will invest into the index. It shouldn't yield much dividends at the beginning. The expected fees from the index is ~2% annual (not official numbers)
3. Selling future ICOs invested - we don't know where and how much Iconomi is going to invest, when those tokens are going to be tradable.

Dividends are going to play big role when OFM is active with sustainable userbase.

The numbers are not yet official, like I wrote. More of estimation. 2% management fee for CTFs is pretty standard. You won't get ALL profits from ICNP, that's for sure. ICNP was seeded with ICO money, so no reason for you to get 100% profits (it was not a direct investment)

being an eth based token its price gonna decline in accordance with bugs discovered in etherum. no need to speculate, you should consider yourself lucky that price did not go below ico buy levels.

Maybe, as long as the platform is not active. Once you have OFM active, the price of ICN will be mainly determined by the quality of the product and the amount of users and money in the platform, and not by the underlying blockchain.

indeed, that is the only reason i have not sold a single ICN yet. however, the nightmares are real! it can happen any day.. any time.. any moment. i am relatively new in crypto but the frequency of bugs discovered in ETH are alarming.. maybe you guys migrate to a more stable platform? NXT and Stratis look promising
Daparski

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 08:14:37 PM

indeed, that is the only reason i have not sold a single ICN yet. however, the nightmares are real! it can happen any day.. any time.. any moment. i am relatively new in crypto but the frequency of bugs discovered in ETH are alarming.. maybe you guys migrate to a more stable platform? NXT and Stratis look promising

It is more of a background noise than actual damage. After all, Iconomi is using Ethereum just for a distributing platform - once for the initial tokens distribution and later on for the weekly dividends payment. There is no ICN tokens, or any other money/assets in the smart contract. Since ethereum is quite liquidate, you can transfer your eth dividends into BTC or any other crypto/fiat instantly.
jackiedragon

Activity: 284

Crypto Future here i come

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 08:20:48 PM

I think it would be more alarming if there is a high frequency of bugs not discovered,
Ethereum is the by far most advanced Blockchain, and also the safest (beside Bitcoin) on the Market.

edit: why Ethereum? https://www.reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/5etlzq/when_someone_challenges_you/

To da Moon
Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 08:26:48 PM

UPDATE:

This great news.

Agree in toto and that is why I am looking to buy more and more.If anyone interested to sell their ICN,just shoot me a pm.The less price you accept,the more will I buy

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2016, 08:31:54 PM

UPDATE:

This great news.

I agree. Good move to have a mentor for those startups. It is called protecting your investment.

fully agree, a mentor program is absolutely necessary and give us a lot more room for profit Smiley

ShooterXD

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 08:46:44 PM

LOL a day trader come to cry about ICN. Keep talking about how you trade, ill Just hold and buy some when its dumped.

MysterE

Activity: 305

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 08:56:42 PM

Make your bets but as far as I am concerned this is the only advance for crypto that
moves beyond speculating on the price or offering a 'service' for future development.

If you believe the financial and crypto market investments offered by the Iconomi
team using the investors finances from the ICO is legit then this is the start of the
future. There are so many crypto scams out there so if you feel this is just another,
exit and invest in another token (coin) one that is hopefully pumped.

I'm half full and see ICN pioneering the future of crypto currencies (tokens) having
a real life function. Iconomi team don't let me eat my words.

petricag

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 09:25:51 PM

Make your bets but as far as I am concerned this is the only advance for crypto that
moves beyond speculating on the price or offering a 'service' for future development.

If you believe the financial and crypto market investments offered by the Iconomi
team using the investors finances from the ICO is legit then this is the start of the
future. There are so many crypto scams out there so if you feel this is just another,

I'm half full and see ICN pioneering the future of crypto currencies (tokens) having

sure ... crypto world is full of scam ... just this project is legit ... they do funny business that you don't understand, don't even try to .... its essayer to just believe
Fucking believers.
Don't worry I will exit this ... but for now I am sure this still has some up potential. This price manipulation (by preventing the real trade of the token) its done with a reason ... in the end it will be pumped ... before it goes to shit. Real life function ... jeeeesssss ... so much self delusioning
MysterE

Activity: 305

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 09:33:32 PM

So investing in the financial world is self delusional, tell that to the pension holders  Smiley
TheKB

Activity: 315

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 09:50:09 PM

sure ... crypto world is full of scam ... just this project is legit ... they do funny business that you don't understand, don't even try to .... its essayer to just believe
Fucking believers.
Don't worry I will exit this ... but for now I am sure this still has some up potential. This price manipulation (by preventing the real trade of the token) its done with a reason ... in the end it will be pumped ... before it goes to shit. Real life function ... jeeeesssss ... so much self delusioning

lets ride the hype till we are at it.. i believe in this project so i did not sell, and looking at kraken volume its peanuts compared to holders. i watched the price manipulation at kraken for a couple of days and decided to hold. however, i can exit anytime with profit since I invested with max leverage... 20% ... was it? Eth consensus bug gave me creeps.. almost periods... llol. but i want to live through this project. afterall its my first investment in crypto  Grin
DeadBirdzz

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 09:53:00 PM

mETH will die.

They should move the platform on to Stratis.

Stratis will rule the world while Vitalik will be sobbing away in a corner while holding on to his pussycat manbag.....

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5ato5hi8itcoin

Activity: 172
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 09:55:35 PM

mETH will die.

Stratis will rule the world while Vitalik will be sobbing away in a corner while holding on too his pussycat manbag.....
I think the ETH project will soon be replaced with Zcash
DeadBirdzz

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 09:57:55 PM

mETH will die.

Stratis will rule the world while Vitalik will be sobbing away in a corner while holding on too his pussycat manbag.....

ZCRASH.....no......

but seriously, the team should have contingency plans in place in regards to mETH.

I don't care how much of a mETH fan boy you are, it would be smart for ICN to have a back up plan in case King Vitalik's project comes crashing down.

That would reassure investors as well.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
housebtc

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 10:08:46 PM

mETH will die.

I don't thing you understand Zcash and Ethereum project, Zcash is an anonymous currency while Ethereum is a smart contract. THey are two different project Zcash can't run smart contract
Daparski

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 10:13:15 PM

mETH will die.

ZCRASH.....no......

but seriously, the team should have contingency plans in place in regards to mETH.

I don't care how much of a mETH fan boy you are, it would be smart for ICN to have a back up plan in case King Vitalik's project comes crashing down.

That would reassure investors as well.

It could be cool if inter-blockchain auto failover mechanism exists.
Pages: « 1 ... 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 [795] 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 ... 1188 »
  Print  

Jump to: