Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:48:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should I delete post that are not discussing the merits of AMC in The AMC Thread?
Yes - 80 (41.9%)
No - 111 (58.1%)
Total Voters: 191

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [AMC]-The Official Active Mining Cooperative Discussion  (Read 223286 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
oaxaca

Activity: 671
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 08, 2013, 07:33:36 PM

Were starting to get some publicity for the VMC miners. Feel free to send this guy a donation if your stock price goes up or some miners get sold. I subscribe to his channel, he has a real good incite into BTC and BTC trading.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEyrg2JVBSA&feature=youtu.be&t=9m18s

http://thegenesisblock.com/amc-announces-4-8-ths-bitcoin-miners-for-3000-btc/

Ken, is the pricing correct on these. You want .25mil for a miner?

At today's difficulty (insert your own comment here), it would mine 3,439 BTC per month.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
WildFire.ca

Activity: 980
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 08, 2013, 07:40:52 PM

Were starting to get some publicity for the VMC miners. Feel free to send this guy a donation if your stock price goes up or some miners get sold. I subscribe to his channel, he has a real good incite into BTC and BTC trading.

At today's difficulty (insert your own comment here), it would mine 3,439 BTC per month.

It looks like your right, they will be worth it at that price. Even if the difficulty went up 5x of what it is today they would still make decent money.
http://bitclockers.com/calc/mining_difficulty/100190846/difficulty_change/15/btc_per_block/25/value_per_btc/100.00/mhash_rate/4800000/cost_per_kwh/0.10/watts_consumption/1000/total_days/180/hardware_cost/250000

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
kslaughter (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2013, 08:18:22 PM

It looks like your right, they will be worth it at that price. Even if the difficulty went up 5x of what it is today they would still make decent money.
http://bitclockers.com/calc/mining_difficulty/100190846/difficulty_change/15/btc_per_block/25/value_per_btc/100.00/mhash_rate/4800000/cost_per_kwh/0.10/watts_consumption/1000/total_days/180/hardware_cost/250000

Here is our Highest End: 24.576 TH/s - 6 Expansion Cases - 96 256 GH/s cards.

peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
July 08, 2013, 08:25:16 PM

Any shares left?? How to buy in??
 Huh
Thanks.
kslaughter (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2013, 08:28:56 PM

Any shares left?? How to buy in??
 Huh
Thanks.

Buy AMC shares, then tender them for ActiveMining shares on bitfunder.com, they are cheap now.
kslaughter (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2013, 08:29:22 PM

Name changed to ActiveMining.
ArcticWolf

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2013, 08:35:18 PM

As Ken said, make an account on Bitfunder.com or btct.co and buy AMC or AMC-PT. Shares are pretty cheap at the moment!

And Id just like to say, as a shareholder, I am very excited by where things are going!
You are doing a great job Ken Grin

https://www.crypto-trade.com/ref/arcticwolf Try CryptoTrade.com, a new exchange for trading Currencies and Securities
Streets 2.0

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
July 08, 2013, 08:37:19 PM

As Ken said, make an account on Bitfunder.com or btct.co and buy AMC or AMC-PT. Shares are pretty cheap at the moment!

And Id just like to say, as a shareholder, I am very excited by where things are going!

AMC-PT shares will allowed to be swapped as well 1:1, correct?  Im 99% sure this is the case, just want to be sure

ArcticWolf

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2013, 08:42:14 PM

AMC-PT shares will allowed to be swapped as well 1:1, correct?  Im 99% sure this is the case, just want to be sure

For every PT share sold Ken holds a share on Bitfunder, so I would assume so

https://www.crypto-trade.com/ref/arcticwolf Try CryptoTrade.com, a new exchange for trading Currencies and Securities
neilol

Activity: 302

View Profile
July 08, 2013, 08:43:08 PM

Well, since bitfunder does it over all the issued shares it will be over 10 million, however the dividends from the unsold shares will go into the pot for the next weeks dividends.

WHAT?! You can not pay dividends to treasury stock. Think about it for a second. This is beyond absurd if bitfunder allows this Smiley

If you have issued 1 000 shares (Shares Total in btf speak) and 100 are outstanding (not held by issuer aka issued and sold to shareholders "Shares Issued" in btf speak), profits will be divided among 100 shares and not by 1 000 shares. 900 shares are treasury stock and those have no right for dividends, voting or for anything else.

Issued shares - shares outstanding = treasury stock

If a Co buys  back its own shares for whatever reason (usually undervalued on the market and Co has huge amounts of cash laying around) those shares become automatically treasury stock.

This

kslaughter (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2013, 08:47:10 PM

Well, since bitfunder does it over all the issued shares it will be over 10 million, however the dividends from the unsold shares will go into the pot for the next weeks dividends.

WHAT?! You can not pay dividends to treasury stock. Think about it for a second. This is beyond absurd if bitfunder allows this Smiley

If you have issued 1 000 shares (Shares Total in btf speak) and 100 are outstanding (not held by issuer aka issued and sold to shareholders "Shares Issued" in btf speak), profits will be divided among 100 shares and not by 1 000 shares. 900 shares are treasury stock and those have no right for dividends, voting or for anything else.

Issued shares - shares outstanding = treasury stock

If a Co buys  back its own shares for whatever reason (usually undervalued on the market and Co has huge amounts of cash laying around) those shares become automatically treasury stock.

This

Talked with Ukto, and he is going to be changing this.
MrMochi

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2013, 08:47:41 PM

I must say I'm impressed how fast this was turned around.
Monitoring this security with optimism once more.
Nice work and good luck.
Streets 2.0

View Profile
July 08, 2013, 08:56:28 PM

Basic-Mining just picked up their third Avalon and look at their price per share, 1m shares issued.  25m AM shares, 6 Avalons instead of 3.  Not taking into account future plans, I wonder if the public would view AM shares on an equal valued ratio?  

Current Basic pricing is .243

.243 / 25 = .00972 per share - now consider we have 6 Avalon's, wouldn't it seem logical that current market value of the AM shares to be issued would be worth much more than 0.00972 and you would be crazy to NOT be scooping up every available AMC share in preparation for the swap?  All of this is not taking into account the variable of in house chip development and selling of mining hardware.  I have been racking my brain trying to analyze potential future market value given the different scenario's at hand.

Lets say not one chip is ever sold, and the 20,000 Avalon chips on order are brought online, speculate that share price.

Lets say chips are sold and a few miners are purchased at the CRAZY price they are set at, the 20,000 Avalon chips are brought online, and the remaining manufactured Fast Hash machines developed for AM are used for mining, speculate that share price.

Point being, considering a worst case scenario, just 6 Avalon's and the 20,000 chips to be put on Klondike, the price per share right now is extremely low.

WildFire.ca

View Profile
July 08, 2013, 09:21:52 PM

Here is our Highest End: 24.576 TH/s - 6 Expansion Cases - 96 256 GH/s cards.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYj7T9eEQ4U

▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
kslaughter (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2013, 10:05:56 PM

Tendered on BTC-TC and then transfered at no charge to bitfunder for ActiveMining shares.
Vbs

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 08, 2013, 10:10:32 PM

Tendered on BTC-TC and then transfered at no charge to bitfunder for ActiveMining shares.

I'm sure there's a lot of ppl also waiting to tender them on BTC-TC too, after/if ActiveMining is approved there! Grin
Streets 2.0

View Profile
July 08, 2013, 10:19:53 PM

I'm sure there's a lot of ppl also waiting to tender them on BTC-TC too, after/if ActiveMining is approved there! Grin

I want to stay on BTCT at all costs, so I am hoping that we are approved there.

bobdude17

Activity: 454

View Profile
July 08, 2013, 10:20:22 PM

Yes that would help a lot, I find BTC-TC to be so much more convenient.
Streets 2.0

View Profile
July 08, 2013, 10:25:40 PM

Yes that would help a lot, I find BTC-TC to be so much more convenient.

And more secure! Grin Grin

WildFire.ca

View Profile
July 08, 2013, 10:26:36 PM

AMC-PT shares will allowed to be swapped as well 1:1, correct?  Im 99% sure this is the case, just want to be sure

I want to stay on BTCT at all costs, so I am hoping that we are approved there.

It will get approved at both BTCT and BT. There is too much public support for this company for them not too approve it.

▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
Pages: « 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: