Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:00:21 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sensus app. Looking for beta testers. Get paid for your answers!  (Read 805 times)
ether19 (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

BTC. ETC. EOS

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2016, 07:45:56 AM
Last edit: August 17, 2016, 06:41:39 PM by ether19

Hello there,

I would like to make an exiciting offer to you to be a part of the community for a mobile app called "Sensus",  Its basically an app were people get paid to

answer question by the people who asks the question.

The app is still in beta testing and we need tester/users like you to test it.

We are looking for potential users. You can check the below given link and get back to me to clear any doubts.

Remember, you will be given bounty (tokens) at the end of test period based on your activity (more active, more rewards). You can sell these tokens and  make some good profits.

check out the links,
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1584255.20

direct link to app in google play:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gls.consensus

direct link to app  in itunes:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/sensus-q-a/id1135857015?mt=8

I recommend you sign in with your bitcointalk username to stay anon.
Feel free to get back to me.

Regards,

corporatist

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 08:09:38 AM

Put some coins in escrow first
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 09:10:04 AM
Last edit: August 17, 2016, 11:55:25 AM by olubams

I agree with this because if you want us to trust this is going to go as promised you earn that. I went through the thread as i see you providing answers, so I will give this a try.
I cant find my country Nigeria on the list.
PremiumCodeX

Activity: 1204
Merit: 531

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 09:16:05 AM

What was your reason that you chose black-box type of testing instead of hiring a highly trusted and knowledgeable team for white-box testing? I wonder it because I read the full description of Sensus and did not find that it could contain any so sensitive information that you could not provide to a certified tester team in the source code.

[TUTORIAL] How to steal $350 000?
Best OS for recovering stolen BTCs.
Visit our FREE Bitcointalk thread.
ether19 (OP)

BTC. ETC. EOS

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2016, 09:51:29 AM

I agree with this because if you want us to trust this is going to go as promised you earn that. I went through the thread as i see you providing answers, so I will give this a try.

We are still in beta testing. The idea is to sign up users to test the app. The user will be awarded stakes for asking questions as well as answering questions. And this is being recorded. The token are simply test tokens for the time being.

After a successful test run, the users who have participated will get REAL Sensus Tokens based on the activities in the test run. And once the App goes out of test run, all test tokens will be deleted

We shall consider the need for Escrow. In the mean time, do test out the App. A new user will get 10 TEST tokens for free.
ether19 (OP)

BTC. ETC. EOS

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2016, 10:15:26 AM

What was your reason that you chose black-box type of testing instead of hiring a highly trusted and knowledgeable team for white-box testing? I wonder it because I read the full description of Sensus and did not find that it could contain any so sensitive information that you could not provide to a certified tester team in the source code.

A very good question, it has been developed by the dev and the core team members this way. That may be done to collect the feedback straight and directly from the potential users and reward them with the real tokens once the app goes live out of beta testing. This may save some cash for the team and users get rewarded for their work.

You can contact them at Support@SensusApp.co

I shall try to get more clarity on this question. Meanwhile please do try out the app and share your feedback
ether19 (OP)

BTC. ETC. EOS

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2016, 11:31:13 AM

The Beta-Tester Bounty Board has Been Updated!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ROPbgRwPx0TRen7sMIDVdICAwe0y-PGifT78hVQiqPM/edit?usp=sharing
ranggawulung

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 11:47:13 AM

10sns bonus sign up, I like it  Grin
PremiumCodeX

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 07:19:41 AM

This may save some cash for the team and users get rewarded for their work.

Actually, I find this reason good enough. According to what we discussed at an IT security course that I had with a certified ethical hacker, white-box testing may be very throughout and precisely points out all of the bugs and vulnerabilities, it has a high cost for the company that pays the professional testing team. If the developers of Sensus are a new company, choosing black-box testing seems to be a choice that I can understand.

ether19 (OP)

BTC. ETC. EOS

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2016, 08:11:43 AM

Actually, I find this reason good enough. According to what we discussed at an IT security course that I had with a certified ethical hacker, white-box testing may be very throughout and precisely points out all of the bugs and vulnerabilities, it has a high cost for the company that pays the professional testing team. If the developers of Sensus are a new company, choosing black-box testing seems to be a choice that I can understand.

Cool! Do use the app and send in your feedback.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 07:20:39 PM
Last edit: August 18, 2016, 07:30:55 PM by Supercrypt

Although White box testing is more effective but if you are planning to upload your app on google play and IOS platform you have to perform white box testing. Black box testing is only for those who has less budget. Steem is also a good platform to introduce your Game.
ether19 (OP)

BTC. ETC. EOS

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2016, 07:26:44 PM

Although White box testing is more effective but if you are planning to upload your app on google play and IoS platform you have to perform white box testing. Black box testing is only for those who has less budget. Steem is also a good platform to introduce your Game

Sure, we shall consider it.
PremiumCodeX

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 09:34:28 AM

Sure, we shall consider it.

I can vouch for Steem. I was invited there among the first beta testers. At first, I was very cautious as usual with a new service, but Steem became a trending project and I think, it is helpful to introduce new and useful projects like Sensus app. In addition to that you can see a value about how helpful people find your application, it is possible to earn actual money if they find it helpful so when an amount of people become attracted to it. Then you can invest this money into your business.

olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 07:53:24 PM

I downloaded it but I can find my country Nigeria on the country to choose. Why? And please add it because I am interested in testing this...
ether19 (OP)

BTC. ETC. EOS

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2016, 08:48:38 AM

I downloaded it but I can find my country Nigeria on the country to choose. Why? And please add it because I am interested in testing this...

Nigeria will be soon added. The information is passed to the dev. Thanks for your interest. Please share the app with your friends
JasonXG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 10:12:17 PM

Nigeria will be soon added. The information is passed to the dev. Thanks for your interest. Please share the app with your friends

This coin sounds great and fun bit I womder why the app has not paid.also is this project dead ? Why give up ! Was a good idea. I think devs need to try harder this never really was given a chance and didn't the Dev work really hard on something like this ?
anonbit992

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

A Trader & An Investor

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 03:11:40 AM

This coin sounds great and fun bit I womder why the app has not paid.also is this project dead ? Why give up ! Was a good idea. I think devs need to try harder this never really was given a chance and didn't the Dev work really hard on something like this ?

Thanks for your kind words, the project is not dead, it's still under beta testing according to the dev. He has announced a twitter bounty. The entire process is a little slow. ICO dates have not been announced yet.

For more info, Please check the OP:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1584255.180

██
                           ██████
                         █████████
                      █████████████
                    █████████████████
                      █████████████████
                       █████████████████
              ███        █████████████████
            ██████        █████████████████
          ██████████        █████████████████
       ██████████████        █████████████████
      █████████████████        █████████████████