Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:36:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Uquid bitcoin debit card reviews  (Read 27774 times)
btcQuarry

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 03:19:59 PM

New text on uquid.com

Dear valued customer, Due to our contract expiring with our current card issuer, Our card services will be temporarily unavailable until we can sort out a new contract or sign a new contract with a new card issuer (expected 2 to 3 weeks). In the mean time, all current cards that have been issued and loaded can still be used as normal. you can keep track and management of your card balance via : http://cardholderonline.com (your access token can find in "view card info") We do apologize for any inconvenience caused ! UQ Admin

no comment  Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Seetth

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 08:40:55 AM

Support answer me at facebook (support guy was very nice), they said they are working on it and they will have a solution soon, what is not clear for me if is I just wasted 100 usd on an express plastic card or not  since mine arrived 2 days ago. They will replace the cards? They will do it in express mode for those who payed for that?
rb3rg

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 02:02:12 PM

Support answer me at facebook (support guy was very nice), they said they are working on it and they will have a solution soon, what is not clear for me if is I just wasted 100 usd on an express plastic card or not  since mine arrived 2 days ago. They will replace the cards? They will do it in express mode for those who payed for that?

You right, Support is very nice. I had few hundreds in the USD wallet and they returned it to my BTC addr as I requested.
They are working hard to fix the issue and I can tell you, This is by far the best support I ever had in digital currency, different from others that take weeks to reply and don't tell you the truth.

I hope the service comes back ASAP so I can use UQUID again. This issue just make me confident it is NOT scam.   
mjosephs

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 03:21:28 AM

Hrm, so many newbie users suddenly appear swearing that it is not an exit scam.... no, not suspicious at all...

You right, Support is very nice. I had few hundreds in the USD wallet and they returned it to my BTC addr as I requested.
They are working hard to fix the issue and I can tell you, This is by far the best support I ever had in digital currency, different from others that take weeks to reply and don't tell you the truth.

I hope the service comes back ASAP so I can use UQUID again. This issue just make me confident it is NOT scam.   

Elpeor00

Activity: 346
Merit: 144

THE WORST EVER

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 11:40:44 PM

It is very disappointing, just hope the services come back soon, other cards do not support as many altcoins, I'm just a silver member but Uquid has been very usefull for me
SolarSilver
Legendary

Activity: 1112
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 06:53:55 AM

Hrm, so many newbie users suddenly appear swearing that it is not an exit scam.... no, not suspicious at all...

Nice try to troll...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2120076.0

Visa Europe, which owns Wave Crest Ltd.(aka MyChoice), is acquired by Visa International on August 22nd.
And the new boss of Wave Crest Ltd. decides to limit the card issuing business only to the residents of the European territory (see the list: https://mychoicecorporate.com/visa-card-issuance-list/)
Furthermore, the Bitcoin debit card companies work with MyChoice need to notify users who don't live in those countries that they need to spend all their balance in 30 days, after which the cards will be suspended. (In another word, you can 't use your card after 30 days)

rb3rg

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 01:14:05 PM

So I'm a luck newbie!!. You decide.
I had some money in UQUID USD waiting to transfer to the debit card, the issue came for 1, 2 days then I thought as we always first think "I lost my money".
Came here in this thread to find out some info and I found one member seems to be a guy from Uquid support team.
Sent him a pvt asking for help and he did.
My money is back into my BTC wallet.
So What can I say? All I can do is tell you what happened I hope you can get your money back like I did.
Not scam for me, unfortunately it may end up scam for someone else.

But you right, newbie stories are suspect above all. 
onlinedragon

Activity: 1036
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 01:59:46 PM
Last edit: August 27, 2017, 02:50:29 PM by onlinedragon

~snip~

Visa Europe, which owns Wave Crest Ltd.(aka MyChoice), is acquired by Visa International on August 22nd.
And the new boss of Wave Crest Ltd. decides to limit the card issuing business only to the residents of the European territory (see the list: https://mychoicecorporate.com/visa-card-issuance-list/)
Furthermore, the Bitcoin debit card companies work with MyChoice need to notify users who don't live in those countries that they need to spend all their balance in 30 days, after which the cards will be suspended. (In another word, you can 't use your card after 30 days)

If this is the real problem then I can't understand why also users from Europe are not able to use the card anymore, UQUID did block all card transaction no matter what country you're from. Did pay 30 EURO for two cards but could never use it, can I get a refund if the cards can't be used anymore in the short term.
moonbind

Activity: 229
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 05:58:33 PM

lucky i only ordered a virtual card to test it out;

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
SolarSilver
Legendary

Activity: 1112
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 12:32:19 PM

If this is the real problem then I can't understand why also users from Europe are not able to use the card anymore, UQUID did block all card transaction no matter what country you're from. Did pay 30 EURO for two cards but could never use it, can I get a refund if the cards can't be used anymore in the short term.

I don't think it's Uquid that blocks it, I think it's Wavecrest who wants to renegotiate their deal with the front-ends to their cards

If the cards are not useable, I would expect Uquid to provide a free replacement once they have a new card issuer
Bitplumber

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:22:50 PM

Has the card issue been resolved yet?
Bahenbit

Activity: 66

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:03:04 PM

cards are not issued, the service does not work
SneakyPanda

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 10:34:51 AM

Hi!
I just want to share my bad experience with Uquid debit card service from last month...

https://imgur.com/a/Ns4FO
https://imgur.com/a/fHsD2

TL;DR : It says on their website my country is supported for plastic card delivery but it's not... They blamed their card issuer when it's obviously their fault if they show wrong infos on their website... And still today the list has not been edited!

€20 transferred for nothing...
hungryzombie

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:39:08 PM

So is uquid totally dead or scam now? Almost purchased it, good thing I saw this first.
ytkingo

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:39:57 PM

Thats really great service thank u for sharing it with us
topminerx

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:17:43 AM

hi guys, what is the actual situation with UQUID plastic card?
Is it working now?
BitcoinRapid

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:22:28 PM

Any chance of virtual debit cards returning to uquid?

warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:49:18 AM

All these exchanges share the same fate. Their cards will cease to work from 15 October 2017 for all card holders whose registered KYC addresses are not included in the allowed countries list.

At this time, the best and only option is to wait for a more lasting solution. I hope there will be positive developments soon.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:24:46 PM

Site is down!
limeka

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:39:23 PM

I try to buy this ico

and when i successfully buy some token

suddently my account get blocked by uquid

"Your account was suspended by admin. All your transaction will be currently blocked. Please contact UQUID support."

Any one ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: