Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:39:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Elastic (XEL) Price Speculation - #Added to Bittrex  (Read 54108 times)
juras54

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 02:38:25 PM

i have 737 XEL ( 5 million money supply )

but now fixed money supply is 100 M,

so i have 14740 XEL

i'm selling it for 1 BTC

i give you my wallet that i used to donated to XEL project (or privatkey), PM if interesting
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 08:34:45 PM
Last edit: November 18, 2016, 02:29:12 AM by drays

i have 0 XEL ( 5 million money supply )

but now fixed money supply is 100 M,

so i have 0 XEL

i'm selling it for 150 BTC

i give you my wallet that i used to donated to XEL project (or privatkey), PM if interesting

... this space is not for rent ...
Limx Dev
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1348

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 10:05:26 PM

My guess is market cap of XEL to be 5-10 million USD at launch. 

I think that about 25-30 millions, a similar project Golem has 8-9millions in 20 minutes... at the moment Golem hasnt anything and XEL is finished...

Yes, but Golem has had lots of PR. And although it had lots of PR and sold 9m innert minutes no exchange is listing it so far.

Golem is actually listed here https://liqui.io/#/exchange/GNT_BTC

i know, i actually posted that link on reddit days ago. nevertheless you know what i mean if i am saying "exchange".  Wink the "real" exchanges like polo, bittrex, et others.

I think Elastic has a great potential. But 30 Mio is really high...15 - 20 Mio is very good.

Bitcore BTX - a UTXO fork of Bitcoin - since 2017
___██ WebSite
██ Telegram
___██ Github
██ Github - Releases/ Wallets
___██ SBTX Pancakeswap
██ ChainzID Explorer
___██ UTXO fork
██ Coinmarketcap.com
Alondre

Activity: 714
Merit: 510

Quiero mi bocadillo

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 10:30:27 PM

My guess is market cap of XEL to be 5-10 million USD at launch. 

I think that about 25-30 millions, a similar project Golem has 8-9millions in 20 minutes... at the moment Golem hasnt anything and XEL is finished...

Yes, but Golem has had lots of PR. And although it had lots of PR and sold 9m innert minutes no exchange is listing it so far.

Golem is actually listed here https://liqui.io/#/exchange/GNT_BTC

i know, i actually posted that link on reddit days ago. nevertheless you know what i mean if i am saying "exchange".  Wink the "real" exchanges like polo, bittrex, et others.

I think Elastic has a great potential. But 30 Mio is really high...15 - 20 Mio is very good.

Minimun 30M marketcap, we will see 😎

```
Join the XEL revolution!  XEL - Decentralized Grid-computing
XEL WEBSITE | ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD | XEL DISCORD | XEL WIKI
```
cryptoboy.architect

Activity: 513
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 01:23:09 AM

Well, let's ask a realistic question here - What would drive demand?

Are there any known customers that need computation and will be using this?
ImI
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1019

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 01:39:08 AM
Last edit: November 18, 2016, 02:08:51 AM by ImI

Well lets ask another realistic question - what marketcap could we expect if we see real world adoption including big computational jobs/companies that are using XEL?

And now, after thinking about the potential, you will easily see that 20m$ is basically not that much when it comes to valuation.

The whole crypto-economy is not based on actual momentarily users but future potential. Or do you think that Eth or Btc are used at the moment 100% for shopping and the VM and get their value from actual usage? Hell no, they obv dont! But its no issue at all cause future potential has to be evaluated somehow.

Its like Amazon in the 90s, everyone was like, look its totally overrated they dont even make any profits. And now look where its traded today.

So alot of price is about POTENTIAL and not one of all those cryptocurrencies we are dealing with on a daily basis are anywhere near the price levels you could see as justified given their usage at the moment. Basically you could argue that Btc, Eth, Dash and whatever you wanna see are ALL completely overpriced, cause usage and price differ BIG TIME.
cyberhacker
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 01:50:28 AM

can we use xel to mine pow coin now?

Grin
wizzardTim
Legendary

Activity: 1708

Reality is stranger than fiction

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 01:40:09 PM

Well lets ask another realistic question - what marketcap could we expect if we see real world adoption including big computational jobs/companies that are using XEL?

And now, after thinking about the potential, you will easily see that 20m$ is basically not that much when it comes to valuation.

The whole crypto-economy is not based on actual momentarily users but future potential. Or do you think that Eth or Btc are used at the moment 100% for shopping and the VM and get their value from actual usage? Hell no, they obv dont! But its no issue at all cause future potential has to be evaluated somehow.

Its like Amazon in the 90s, everyone was like, look its totally overrated they dont even make any profits. And now look where its traded today.

So alot of price is about POTENTIAL and not one of all those cryptocurrencies we are dealing with on a daily basis are anywhere near the price levels you could see as justified given their usage at the moment. Basically you could argue that Btc, Eth, Dash and whatever you wanna see are ALL completely overpriced, cause usage and price differ BIG TIME.

Totally agree.

In my opinion a starting market cap between 50m-100m would be logical.

Behold the Tangle Mysteries! Dare to know It's truth.

- Excerpt from the IOTA Sacred Texts Vol. I
ImI
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1019

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 01:45:05 PM

Totally agree.

I expect 5m-10m starting marketcap.  Grin

We are still very early and basically unknown in the world of crypto AND we have no idea if well-known exchanges are going to trade XEL. Look at Golem, they have issues finding an exchange that trades GNT. So far no Bittrex, no Polo, no Kraken. Just "liqui"...
cyberhacker
Legendary

Activity: 1330

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 01:57:17 PM

Totally agree.

agree.

xel brings fresh air to crypto. with computing plus coming storage function.

50m is reasonable start.
cryptoboy.architect

Activity: 513
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 04:35:30 PM

I admire your optimism, and want to believe. However, unless you provide a real use case I highly doubt a big corporation would use XEL for their computation. First of all, there is issue with data privacy, secondly they'd have to learn a new language which may prove to be very limited for their needs. Again, I'm not saying there won't be some great use cases, but as of now it's just wild speculation and hope. (Like most projects in crypto)
cryptoheadd

Activity: 1022
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 04:53:38 PM

Anyone here wants to buy some XELs?
I've around 3000 XELs (5 Million supply) that I'd like to sell.

Open to offers. Smiley
puffer

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2016, 07:12:17 PM

Selling  private key To get 51500 XEL price 20BTC
0.0515% of 100M coins
Escrow

Quibus in rebus duo maxime fugienda sunt – ne quid effeminatum aut molle, et ne quid durum aut rusticum sit
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 08:43:44 PM
Last edit: November 18, 2016, 09:29:53 PM by drays

Folks, please stop those sell orders. It is impossible to sell XEL now, just because of a simple reason - you cannot sell your private key, and prove you forgot it.

Anyone who buys now, is exposed to huge risk, as his coins could be retrieved by the old owner.

Unless EK starts to escrow those trades (meaning he will replace the public keys in the genesis block), those sell offers are inappropriate.

P.S.There is only one exception: an honest and absolutely risk-free offer from me here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1589333.msg16908353#msg16908353  Grin. But that's not for everyone Grin

... this space is not for rent ...
puffer

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2016, 08:57:55 PM

Folks, please stop those sell orders. It is impossible to sell XEL now, just because of a simple reason - you cannot sell your private key, and prove you forgot it.

Anyone who buys now, is exposed to huge risk, as his coins could be retrieved by the old owner.

Unless EK starts to escrow those trades (meaning he will replace the private keys in the genesis block), those sell offers are inappropriate.

P.S.There is only one exception: an honest and absolutely risk-free offer from me here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1589333.msg16908353#msg16908353  Grin. But that's not for everyone Grin
What if the Escrow hold both till reedem and all the XEL will be in hands of buyer ?
Gonna think to it.

Quibus in rebus duo maxime fugienda sunt – ne quid effeminatum aut molle, et ne quid durum aut rusticum sit
bitcoinpaul

Activity: 910

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 03:37:52 PM

What if the Escrow hold both till reedem and all the XEL will be in hands of buyer ?
Gonna think to it.

Roll Eyes
bobmarley650 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 07:01:36 PM

Selling  private key To get 51500 XEL price 20BTC
0.0515% of 100M coins
Escrow

good price  Grin

bobbtc@protonmail.com / Working day and night
aleksand
Legendary

Activity: 868

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 09:33:46 PM

I think real cap should be about 5-10m at the beginniing. And grow then. Just look at dev EK(Evil-Knevil). He is great really. He began to participate at this project at martch 2016 and now it's the end of november. It's about 9 months already. And he is working. It's great really to know we have such devs like him.
Zaducis

Activity: 441
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 10:12:49 PM

What was ICO price of one XEL?

aleksand
Legendary

Activity: 868

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 10:23:28 PM

What was ICO price of one XEL?
ICO 700 btc was raised. 100m coins. No coins for dev(no premine). Everything was sold via ICO. So I consider it's 700/100m. May be I'm wrong. I'm looking at this project since the beginning - It's march 2016. So you can check Evil-Knevil's activity during all the official thread and see all the proofs. Btw project is mostly done. So when mainnet launch it will be working project. Just look at Golem. They've raised 8millions during 20min, but they only gonna make it. Here is already working project.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: