Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 02:09:18 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PokeCoin【POKE】 [x11]POS 200% -New Team- TakeOver Initiative  (Read 10101 times)
maxamus (OP)

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 08:35:37 PM

PbFXyqXf9vbwPAkzDjsEQv631B4xXuro5u  Muzamil Misbah follow  rt 800 POKE

Marcin Gąska   ‏@marcopolo8383   szachta     
PgRhKMZo7BGGgQaBwZ7JxoJc11nqqF5kuY    follow  and rt 800 POKE

Still waiting the rest of you to send me your twitter account and your poke address so I can send u the bounties.

Cheers,
Gabi

Am I spamming? Report me!
JasonXG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 08:36:22 PM

I'll give you guys 200 poke if you follow me and 100 poke more if you retweet some poke tweets. Either pm me the links to your twitter or leave them here either way. I'll pay after a few hours and not longer then a day unless I just miss you in which case sorry.

Follow - 200poke
Tweet - 100poke

https://twitter.com/BaileyBitcoin/status/768443418708152320
maxamus (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 08:41:48 PM

I'll give you guys 200 poke if you follow me and 100 poke more if you retweet some poke tweets. Either pm me the links to your twitter or leave them here either way. I'll pay after a few hours and not longer then a day unless I just miss you in which case sorry.

Follow - 200poke
Tweet - 100poke

Thanks for your initiative, I appreciate it.

I have just send u the bounties.

I will follow you as I like to have u around. But you can keep those 200 poke and pay another follower:) We want to increase the user base, right?Smiley

JasonXG

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 09:03:28 PM

Follow - 200poke
Tweet - 100poke

I will follow you as I like to have u around. But you can keep those 200 poke and pay another follower:) We want to increase the user base, right?Smiley

Next I will upload the blockchain with the added nodes there. Also instructions so people know what to do and how to do it. I see some instructions assume you already know certain things but I like making instructions that anyone can understand. That way noone needs to ask the same thing 500x I think I will upload it in a few hours time. I want to be a coin Dev one day so this is a good start ^^ Or at least be apart of the development of a coin. Not just fpr money but yes ok I do want to do it for money but I actually want there to be more coins that the devs actually care about. So I'm a coon holder of a few coins so I k ow what people want and what upsets the. So I'll do what I always wanted the devs to do cuz of they won't do it I'll show them how its done Wink I dont mean all devs just the lazy and scam ones.
adrian_riescu

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 09:50:33 AM

Follow - 200poke
Tweet - 100poke

Next I will upload the blockchain with the added nodes there. Also instructions so people know what to do and how to do it. I see some instructions assume you already know certain things but I like making instructions that anyone can understand. That way noone needs to ask the same thing 500x I think I will upload it in a few hours time. I want to be a coin Dev one day so this is a good start ^^ Or at least be apart of the development of a coin. Not just fpr money but yes ok I do want to do it for money but I actually want there to be more coins that the devs actually care about. So I'm a coon holder of a few coins so I k ow what people want and what upsets the. So I'll do what I always wanted the devs to do cuz of they won't do it I'll show them how its done Wink I dont mean all devs just the lazy and scam ones.

Great initiative. As I'm just a newbie it will be much appreciated.
Waiting for your updates
pokemooney-dev

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 10:14:36 AM

Good luck with efficient development! If someone would help to create geoloc-based mining from scratch - you are welcome @ pokemooney devteam! We might also consider to allocate some Pokemooney for Pokecoin holders.
maxamus (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 12:51:13 PM

I have woke up  this morning with a good surprise: baby steps development:)

bvalis

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 01:02:46 PM

I have woke up  this morning with a good surprise: baby steps development:)

bafta! Tongue
maxamus (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 05:25:03 PM

Uh Uh, I can see some high volume of POKE trading on Yobit. That's cool Smiley

JasonXG

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 10:44:14 PM
Last edit: August 26, 2016, 11:07:05 PM by JasonXG

Latest blockchain as of 8/27/2016 : http://speedy.sh/PDQw3/pokecoin.rar

Some baby pokemon since we still so new and because of the take over we starting again Smiley

skyline_king

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 04:32:16 AM

This is going to be an awesome coin... any work to get on more exchanges.. you should ask btcpop.co they are small but good exposure for both coin and site..

Also you could check out poswallet.com for staking as a group maybe some more exposure as well
maxamus (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 09:15:37 AM

This is going to be an awesome coin... any work to get on more exchanges.. you should ask btcpop.co they are small but good exposure for both coin and site..

Also you could check out poswallet.com for staking as a group maybe some more exposure as well

Yeah, I know, if I had just a little bit more POKE/BTC I would do it. Now I have to wait to stake/buy more/ mine more.

But we will do it.  It's a nice project and I do believe we can do something big out of it.

Latest blockchain as of 8/27/2016 : http://speedy.sh/PDQw3/pokecoin.rar

Some baby pokemon since we still so new and because of the take over we starting again Smiley

Thanks for uploading the blockchain:)

skyline_king

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 12:13:04 PM

How often does this coin stake... I know it will stake more the more people use the coin I am just wondering
JasonXG

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 05:29:29 AM

I agree with you on poswallet. Staking together will be more rewarding and as you say the exposure is great.

How often does this coin stake... I know it will stake more the more people use the coin I am just wondering

Every 4 hours or so.
maxamus (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 10:50:31 AM

I am now looking into poswallet.com.

JasonXG

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 05:43:15 PM

Its actually w very good idea. I dunno why we never though of it. Its very good fpr exposure. I have been buying coins every now and again and I'm staking nicely 24/7 to strengthen the network.

Thinking about making a Pokemon faucet with poke rewards. What do you think ? It won't cost much just my time which is fine. If I make profits I can put it makes back into the poke coin fpr other projects or bounties. Maybe some can go towards that website you spoke of ?
maxamus (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 08:00:26 PM

Its actually w very good idea. I dunno why we never though of it. Its very good fpr exposure. I have been buying coins every now and again and I'm staking nicely 24/7 to strengthen the network.

Thinking about making a Pokemon faucet with poke rewards. What do you think ? It won't cost much just my time which is fine. If I make profits I can put it makes back into the poke coin fpr other projects or bounties. Maybe some can go towards that website you spoke of ?

Yeah, I guess this is an awesome idea.  As my funds are not that big to cover the whole thing, any donation/free project is so much welcome:)

dragonw

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 08:03:25 PM

where exchange POKE?
ctenc001

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2016, 09:17:36 PM

Follow - 200poke
Tweet - 100poke

If you want to keep the Twitter bounties going, I think you should set up a PromoPlugs.com campaign.
It'll automatically record coin addresses when someone completes a twitter action you specify, and it helps weed out dummy accounts.

If interested, and need help feel free to PM me. I'd even run it for you!

Here's a demo campaign for a reference:
http://promoplugs.com/SelectedCampaign.aspx?CID=178

JasonXG

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 12:45:27 AM
Last edit: August 30, 2016, 02:29:58 AM by JasonXG

where exchange POKE?

Yobit

Follow - 200poke
Tweet - 100poke

If you want to keep the Twitter bounties going, I think you should set up a PromoPlugs.com campaign.
It'll automatically record coin addresses when someone completes a twitter action you specify, and it helps weed out dummy accounts.

If interested, and need help feel free to PM me. I'd even run it for you!

Here's a demo campaign for a reference:
http://promoplugs.com/SelectedCampaign.aspx?CID=178

Sounds good I will have to have a look thank you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: