Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:20:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NeosCoin Official BCT Thread. Details, news and other information.  (Read 308601 times)
JoeTheWebMan

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 05:47:59 PM

Right when Poloniex disabled the wallet I sent 3144.00 NEOS to it.  The transaction never showed up the deposit history because the wallet was disabled.  They informed when the swap was taking place that my coins would show up when the wallet was re-enabled.  Today I logged on and the coins are not there and there is no history of them even though I sent them before the swap.  I hope they can figure out what to do to correct the situation as I am very disappointed I don't have access to my NEOS.  Did anyone else have this issue?

It should show up then and/or get resolved as the swap was done after deposits/withdrawals were paused.  If it was sent after the fact, there's no guarantee.

I sent my transaction before the snapshot.  Do you know of an old block explorer still active so Poloniex can investigate?

If you send me the address via PM I could check the balance files here and see about getting an old explorer turned on too possibly.

Actually Poloniex responded today saying they resolved the issue and I now have access to my balance.  So all is well.  Thank you for your help.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vindyne8
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 08:03:56 PM

Great stuff, always been a Neos fan. Much <3 syntaks.
sana9826

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 01:35:53 AM

neos, why you price is down, are you scam?
robstak

Activity: 203

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 01:56:50 AM

Time to buy more if is down before the next big rise.
George5
Legendary

Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2016, 02:24:13 AM

98 in the nickname is the year of birth I guess  Cheesy

https://nuls.io/about/ The sky is not the limit
umair02

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 02:31:16 AM

98 in the nickname is the year of birth I guess  Cheesy
your age only 18 years old , still very young . since when you know neos ?
twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2016, 03:28:04 AM

Right when Poloniex disabled the wallet I sent 3144.00 NEOS to it.  The transaction never showed up the deposit history because the wallet was disabled.  They informed when the swap was taking place that my coins would show up when the wallet was re-enabled.  Today I logged on and the coins are not there and there is no history of them even though I sent them before the swap.  I hope they can figure out what to do to correct the situation as I am very disappointed I don't have access to my NEOS.  Did anyone else have this issue?

It should show up then and/or get resolved as the swap was done after deposits/withdrawals were paused.  If it was sent after the fact, there's no guarantee.

I sent my transaction before the snapshot.  Do you know of an old block explorer still active so Poloniex can investigate?

If you send me the address via PM I could check the balance files here and see about getting an old explorer turned on too possibly.

Actually Poloniex responded today saying they resolved the issue and I now have access to my balance.  So all is well.  Thank you for your help.

Fantastic!  That's great to hear.  Just let us know if you need anything else.

twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2016, 06:31:30 AM

Sorry for the delay folks, the roadmap should be all situated by tomorrow.

soulgate
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2016, 06:37:43 AM

I see that P&D team out. Price consolidation.

Be ready for price recovering and natural growth.

I'm happy when I'm right  Cheesy  Bought more in the right moment  Smiley

▄████████▄
                               ▄█████████████▄
                             ▒▓██████▒▒███████░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                            ▒▓█▓▒██████████▒▓██░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                             ▒▓██████▓▓███████░
                               ▀████████████▀
        ▒██░                ▄▄▄▄  ▀██████▀
            ▄███▄         ▄██████▄
            ▀███▀  ▄    ▒██████████░
                 ▄███▄  ▒██████████░
                 ▀███▀    ▀██████▀
                   ▀  ▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀
                     ▒█████░
                      ▀███▀
7%|  Annual Income 
   🔥VirtacoinPLUS🔥 
| X 11    POW | POS 
  Mining. Staking. Rewards. 
|  DECENTRALIZED INCOME HYBRID
    Created for The People.  By The People.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
soulgate
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2016, 06:38:28 AM

Sorry for the delay folks, the roadmap should be all situated by tomorrow.

Okey, okey  Smiley

▄████████▄
                               ▄█████████████▄
                             ▒▓██████▒▒███████░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                            ▒▓█▓▒██████████▒▓██░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                             ▒▓██████▓▓███████░
                               ▀████████████▀
        ▒██░                ▄▄▄▄  ▀██████▀
            ▄███▄         ▄██████▄
            ▀███▀  ▄    ▒██████████░
                 ▄███▄  ▒██████████░
                 ▀███▀    ▀██████▀
                   ▀  ▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀
                     ▒█████░
                      ▀███▀
7%|  Annual Income 
   🔥VirtacoinPLUS🔥 
| X 11    POW | POS 
  Mining. Staking. Rewards. 
|  DECENTRALIZED INCOME HYBRID
    Created for The People.  By The People.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
Waldozaur12
Legendary

Activity: 1223

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 06:56:33 AM

tommorow price 50K+... Cool
Rusvo

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2016, 05:54:24 PM

question for POS sytem
in website write 1 Neos Staking reward and minimum 250 inputs

for example  i have 10000 Neos, what is my 24h profit?

i have 7 coins on the wallet, this night added 0.5 mining neos
twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2016, 08:00:13 PM

Alright folks, sorry for the delay but as promised here is what we've basically scheduled our focuses on for the better part of Q3-2016 through Q4-2017.  I'll be going into detail below the timeline in an effort to break down anything that might not make sense to those not in our development pipeline or those that may not be as technical as some others.  This is the bulk of what the underlying foundation for the most part will require moving forward to support some undisclosed features (we like surprises, and learned the hard way not to disclose everything you're working on as some will copy and release feeble attempts just to be first to market) and some additional alliances which would play a supporting role in overall operations.

The website

The new website is in progress and likely will be ready long-before the projected timeline.

Poloniex and Bleutrade in-wallet trading

In addition to being able to trade on Bittrex through the wallet, we'll be adding both of these exchanges in as well.

Live news

Rather than the news coming from a 3rd party, such as a website (single point of failure), it will be stored, managed, and archived on the blockchain itself.  The bytes used for said data is nominal even over the course of time for long-term operation.  Archives will be pruned as well after certain thresholds.

Reported bugs thus far

• While within the masternode list tab, clicking on columns to sort by field data produces unwanted results with random data being excluded post-sort.
  • If the Bittrex API is down, the Neos market is frozen, or strings are returned as a result of the query, it causes a crash.
  • Stake rewards are showing in the transaction list in the headless client as 0.0 reward value when they are in fact 0.5

Bugs are annoying; everyone hates bugs.  We'll be squashing these.

The major upcoming changes and features

Account Registration - within the coming network you'll be able to access different data made available by the Neos team and community via realms.  You'll use your Neos ID and passphrase to access these.  Registration allows for unique reference and access by alias.  You'll also be able to send Neos to one another using these account aliases rather than needing to remember wallet addresses.

Two-factor authentication - Just as Neos v2 had two-factor authentication, so will the upcoming version.  The difference being - this will be chain-based rather than our original method of using a 3rd party server.  Currently were considering Google, Authy, and MobilePass as potential options.

Content filtering

While accessing content within the new Neos network, you'll have the ability to filter out content you don't wish to see and through a learning algorithm if enabled - prevent any similar content from being displayed.

ACL (Access Control List) for content restrictions

You'll be able to control what access specific users or groups have within your realm to content.

Tip functionality

Everyone seems to enjoy the click-to-tip model and it's something we definitely believe is conducive to a more productive and bountiful experience.  If quality content creators are earning for their time and works, they're bound to keep providing that same quality.

Content voting system

You'll be able to rate content created by others.

Realm creation and management

Consider your realm your home.  You'll be able to oversee everything from users, ACL's, scheduled content, news and more.  You'll be able to create as many realms of your own as your Neos balance can support.

Masternode Data Sharding/Storage

As briefly hinted at the relevance and importance of masternode operation and maintenance - we're working on employing masternodes as data nodes (hence the reason we ourselves run a group of them and will continue to expand them).  What we're experimenting with is akin to ceph.  If you're familiar with ceph - you're already aware of the capabilities and what a paramount role it can play in big data storage and access.  While we're not using ceph directly, information on the data storage structure/model can be read over at http://ceph.com/ceph-storage/file-system/.  Allowing for seamless expansion based on capacity and node health/responsiveness will provide long-term sustainability while alleviating the need for every node running to keep full copies of data ready.  With our approach, nodes can be added or removed without any network noise or service interruption.

Enforceable invoicing

This is something experimental and not 100% guaranteed.  The idea behind our approach to what could be seen as an alternative to "smart contracts" for handling p2p payments for services rendered - is to use masternodes as overseers, work logs and escrow.  Once we determine through development and testing that this is a feasible approach we'll be providing more information.

The new skin and interface

With all of the new functionality being built, the existing interface will be going through a major overhaul in design.  Our goal is to have everything contained within the client and make it as portable as possible and supported on multiple platforms.

In closing

What's been outlined today is a taste of what's coming.  I've personally worked with all of the technologies listed above throughout the years and have witnessed attempts at combining them with blockchain technology.  If executed properly this can provide a truly sustainable secure presence with many benefits.  If anyone has any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.  We're also in the process of seeking an additional developer to join the team.  If you feel you're a good fit - please contact me.  These timelines are just estimates and combined with a QA period with rigorous testing - can be drastically reduced.

mibel

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 08:04:18 PM

How do I get my funds from Android Coinomi wallet? Is it going to be updated?
twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2016, 08:12:56 PM

How do I get my funds from Android Coinomi wallet? Is it going to be updated?

You can load your wallet and dump your private keys, and then load them into the new Neos wallet.  Let me know if you need a hand in doing this.

john-bonger

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 02:05:15 AM

so basically all the swap did was give the dev a whopping 12% premine and good stuff on the roadmap a year away
CryptoSporidium

Activity: 405
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 02:14:56 AM

so basically all the swap did was give the dev a whopping 12% premine and good stuff on the roadmap a year away

The premine is being put to good use, and there isn't any ico diluting going on here penalising old investors like with BTCD / Komodo. Syntaks only gets a return if neos does well for all the holders
chases

Activity: 193

ain't nothing like the Blues

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 02:47:19 AM

any suggestions on an entry point here?

moroseneng

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 02:59:31 AM

great coin for the future
axlroses

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 03:02:17 AM

great coin for the future

yes please send your neos to me  Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: