Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:48:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NeosCoin Official BCT Thread. Details, news and other information.  (Read 308601 times)
dranster

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 04:36:59 PM

What is the upcoming release or update?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2017, 06:14:32 PM

Working feverishly on it as we speak, and every day since the release of the roadmap.  My hope is that once everything is revealed, people will understand just how big of a commitment it's been to make all of these gears grind together in harmony and they'll view it as "worth the wait".  We can only try our best and deliver it to the public, though.  I would give an ETA if I was better at it than I am, but unfortunately I'm not.

OMG_Moments

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 02:35:35 PM

Working feverishly on it as we speak, and every day since the release of the roadmap.  My hope is that once everything is revealed, people will understand just how big of a commitment it's been to make all of these gears grind together in harmony and they'll view it as "worth the wait".  We can only try our best and deliver it to the public, though.  I would give an ETA if I was better at it than I am, but unfortunately I'm not.
Good news are coming?
kaconk

Activity: 1083
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 03:51:39 PM
Last edit: January 30, 2017, 04:41:32 PM by kaconk

Working feverishly on it as we speak, and every day since the release of the roadmap.  My hope is that once everything is revealed, people will understand just how big of a commitment it's been to make all of these gears grind together in harmony and they'll view it as "worth the wait".  We can only try our best and deliver it to the public, though.  I would give an ETA if I was better at it than I am, but unfortunately I'm not.
Good news are coming?
i think yes, neos pump on poloniex right now.
densmirnov

Activity: 429
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2017, 04:02:56 PM

Niiiiice! Hope we will find a new support level!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘ ᴄᴜsᴛᴏᴍ ᴅᴇᴄᴇɴᴛʀᴀʟɪᴢᴇᴅ ʙʟᴏᴄᴋᴄʜᴀɪɴ ᴀᴘᴘʟɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴs in ᴊᴀᴠᴀsᴄʀɪᴘᴛ with ʟɪsᴋ!
ᴡᴇʙsɪᴛᴇ 🇺🇸 ʙʟᴏɢ 🇺🇸 ᴄʜᴀᴛ 🇺🇸 ғᴀᴄᴇʙᴏᴏᴋ 🇷🇺 ᴠᴋ 🇷🇺 ᴛᴡɪᴛᴛᴇʀ 🇷🇺 Be part of the decentralized application movement!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
sgk
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

!! HODL !!

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 04:34:51 PM
Last edit: January 30, 2017, 05:45:48 PM by sgk

Niiiiice! Hope we will find a new support level!

There's a 50 BTC buy wall @ 0.0001 BTC price on Polo.

EDIT: It's gone!
rockmoney

Activity: 439
Merit: 297

www.amazon.com/shops/MinersSupply

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2017, 11:43:25 PM

Working feverishly on it as we speak, and every day since the release of the roadmap.  My hope is that once everything is revealed, people will understand just how big of a commitment it's been to make all of these gears grind together in harmony and they'll view it as "worth the wait".  We can only try our best and deliver it to the public, though.  I would give an ETA if I was better at it than I am, but unfortunately I'm not.
Good news are coming?

GIGANTIC pump on POLO right now - 24-Hour volume is over BTC155, with a high of BTC0.00017499 per NEOS! Guess I should have purchased MUCH more on 6 JANUARY 2017 when I grabbed a bunch on POLO at BTC0.00005530, as the price has more than DOUBLED since!

Nice job Team NEOS!

GekkoScience Products on Amazon Prime 1-DAY SHIPPING 
twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2017, 12:44:16 AM

Good news are coming?

GIGANTIC pump on POLO right now - 24-Hour volume is over BTC155, with a high of BTC0.00017499 per NEOS! Guess I should have purchased MUCH more on 6 JANUARY 2017 when I grabbed a bunch on POLO at BTC0.00005530, as the price has more than DOUBLED since!

Nice job Team NEOS!

We didn't have anything to do with this.  Whomever was behind it, it's not as if they contacted us and we assisted somehow.  We're coders, not market makers.  I'm glad you made some profit though. Smiley

donarito

Activity: 604
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 08:47:52 AM

any reason of a sudden pump of a good coin? Smiley

▄████████▄
                               ▄█████████████▄
                             ▒▓███████████████░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                            ▒▓█▓▒██████████▒▓██░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                             ▒▓███████████████░
                               ▀████████████▀
        ▒██░                ▄▄▄▄  ▀██████▀
            ▄███▄         ▄██████▄
            ▀███▀  ▄    ▒██████████░
                 ▄███▄  ▒██████████░
                 ▀███▀    ▀██████▀
                   ▀  ▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀
                     ▒█████░
                      ▀███▀
7%|  Annual Income
   VirtacoinPLUS
|  X 11    POW | POS
   Mining. Staking. Rewards.  
|  DECENTRALIZED INCOME HYBRID
    Created for The People.  By The People.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
sgk
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

!! HODL !!

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 09:00:56 AM

Probably some whale realized that NEOS was really undervalued and decided to bag a bunch before it really takes off   Grin
buzztiaan

Activity: 148
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 09:51:37 AM

I'm glad you made some profit though. Smiley

we love you too \o
CryptoMan2014

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 10:37:13 AM

For people that are wondering what is to come for NEOS, here is the roadmap http://forum.neoscoin.com/t/the-neos-roadmap-and-news/642

After releases this pump will only look like a pre pump Grin
soulgate
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2017, 11:12:20 AM

Probably some whale realized that NEOS was really undervalued and decided to bag a bunch before it really takes off   Grin

Whale have seen Neos roadmap before publishing  Grin

▄████████▄
                               ▄█████████████▄
                             ▒▓██████▒▒███████░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                            ▒▓█▓▒██████████▒▓██░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                             ▒▓██████▓▓███████░
                               ▀████████████▀
        ▒██░                ▄▄▄▄  ▀██████▀
            ▄███▄         ▄██████▄
            ▀███▀  ▄    ▒██████████░
                 ▄███▄  ▒██████████░
                 ▀███▀    ▀██████▀
                   ▀  ▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀
                     ▒█████░
                      ▀███▀
7%|  Annual Income 
   🔥VirtacoinPLUS🔥 
| X 11    POW | POS 
  Mining. Staking. Rewards. 
|  DECENTRALIZED INCOME HYBRID
    Created for The People.  By The People.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
CryptoMan2014

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 11:18:43 AM
Last edit: January 31, 2017, 07:16:55 PM by CryptoMan2014

For people that are wondering what is to come for NEOS, here is the roadmap http://forum.neoscoin.com/t/the-neos-roadmap-and-news/642

After releases this pump will only look like a pre pump Grin

Whale have seen Neos roadmap before publishing  Grin

The roadmap was released last year....
And the devs have been coding almost non stop since the roadmap release.

CULTFRANCE16

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

Leader - FR. Group of traders.

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 07:40:27 PM

My group of traders was responsible for that slight movement in NeosCoin.

We invest something around 20% of our money, because we were hoping for some good news this week. When the news are public, we will invest the remaining 80%. Good luck, Neos Group.  Wink

Bitstar MarketPlace launch date's Unknown: www.bitstarcoin.com
Mka

Activity: 38

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 11:50:59 PM

I just found my old wallet for original NEOS, created on Aug20, 2014. I remember I dumped some quantity there to wait out when the price started to decline, until I completely forgot about them. Is there any chance to swap those for a new coin? How can I check the balance on the wallet? I have DAT file and probably some records on Bittrex, but can't find original windows wallet for private keys pull. Got blockchain files though Smiley

Can anyone advise me on this one? Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2017, 12:04:00 AM

I just found my old wallet for original NEOS, created on Aug20, 2014. I remember I dumped some quantity there to wait out when the price started to decline, until I completely forgot about them. Is there any chance to swap those for a new coin? How can I check the balance on the wallet? I have DAT file and probably some records on Bittrex, but can't find original windows wallet for private keys pull. Got blockchain files though Smiley

If they weren't moved since then, what you can do is dump the old wallet or dump the individual private keys, download the new client and import into it.  Your balance should be right in there.  Mind you, don't let it be a shock when it's considerably smaller than what is on the old network as there was a coin swap and reduction that took place.

Mka

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 12:35:03 AM

If they weren't moved since then, what you can do is dump the old wallet or dump the individual private keys, download the new client and import into it.  Your balance should be right in there.  Mind you, don't let it be a shock when it's considerably smaller than what is on the old network as there was a coin swap and reduction that took place.
Thanks 2turtles, but I would need old exe file, I can't dump privkey without it. Can you please dump it somewhere for me please? Thanks.
twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2017, 12:36:12 AM

Thanks 2turtles, but I would need old exe file, I can't dump privkey without it. Can you please dump it somewhere for me please? Thanks.

Your wish is my command: https://github.com/neoscoin/neos-classic/releases

Mka

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 12:37:50 AM

Your wish is my command: https://github.com/neoscoin/neos-classic/releases
Thanks man. I'll try to do it now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: