Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:41:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NeosCoin Official BCT Thread. Details, news and other information.  (Read 308601 times)
Meeseekz

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 12:28:06 PM

I think you're wrong, trend is up!

think the same.. 4 mio market cap is possible

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
brigabriela470

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 12:58:38 PM

There is no news as of yet, but by the end of the week I'm hoping to have enough prepared that I can potentially provide some updates of substance by next week.

This week?  Shocked

Well, I'm curious to know what it is. Considering the time you are working, must be something big. 

do not feel hesitation at this ...its happen many of the people  and they are still busy in their task...
coma1013

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 01:05:03 PM

devs~!
Is my new wallet beautiful? ~ ^^
twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2017, 01:52:50 PM

devs~!

Doing our best to make it so Smiley  There are many moving parts, and I test throughout each modification/addition rather than one big test at the end.  At the moment the new UX is being worked on, as well as some new creatives.

CULTFRANCE16

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

Leader - FR. Group of traders.

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 03:09:23 PM

devs~!

Doing our best to make it so Smiley  There are many moving parts, and I test throughout each modification/addition rather than one big test at the end.  At the moment the new UX is being worked on, as well as some new creatives.

So Mr dev, will disseminate information about the development today? When you do will be on Twitter or here?

Wish we spent more transparency in relation to the progress of implementations. Besides, I want to know what's coming. I have to convince my group to invest in NeosCoin it will be worth it, and for that, I need you to spread the news.  Smiley

Bitstar MarketPlace launch date's Unknown: www.bitstarcoin.com
wosch76
Legendary

Activity: 942
Merit: 1026

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 05:02:29 PM

buy pressure has taken a rest.
I hope for a dip to 20k tonight to buy some back Smiley

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Fallenzz

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 06:21:24 PM

buy pressure has taken a rest.
I hope for a dip to 20k tonight to buy some back Smiley

There is no big news just to hype up the price back to 15k soon or lower
Schwacke

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 06:45:20 PM

devs~!

pls let us know if u will announce any news today, tomorrow or in one month.

Thank you.
twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2017, 06:50:22 PM

devs~!

Thank you.

Following a discussion with Ahmed tonight (another Neos developer), I'll be posting something tomorrow.  Noone is as excited to get things moving as we are - but we don't want it rushed, we want it done correctly.

Schwacke

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 06:52:52 PM

devs~!

Thank you.

Following a discussion with Ahmed tonight (another Neos developer), I'll be posting something tomorrow.  Noone is as excited to get things moving as we are - but we don't want it rushed, we want it done correctly.

Thank you for your answer.

BR
twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2017, 08:19:55 PM

You're all most certainly welcome to join our slack via http://slack.neoscoin.com/ In the past, it didn't prove itself to be a popular means of communication but that was still in the earlier days of slack.

Schwacke

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 11:21:13 AM

You're all most certainly welcome to join our slack via http://slack.neoscoin.com/ In the past, it didn't prove itself to be a popular means of communication but that was still in the earlier days of slack.

Is there a special channel?

BR
CULTFRANCE16

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 12:12:40 PM

Is there a special channel?

BR

Yes, that's exactly it.

I'm eagerly awaiting the news.

CULTFRANCE16

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 06:01:00 PM

I'm tired of waiting for information that supposedly would be announced today. I see a lot of potential in NeosCoin, but I certainly lack transparency here.

And it's not a matter of speed the progress of the project, it's a question of reliability and synergy-between developers and the community, traders and investors. So as you can see in other major currencies.

My group (owner of 40 ~ 50 BTC to invest) will wait till 00:00 today-and nothing more. Good luck... I wish success to all of you.

twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2017, 06:09:13 PM

I'm tired of waiting for information that supposedly would be announced today. I see a lot of potential in NeosCoin, but I certainly lack transparency here.

And it's not a matter of speed the progress of the project, it's a question of reliability and synergy-between developers and the community, traders and investors. So as you can see in other major currencies.

My group (owner of 40 ~ 50 BTC to invest) will wait till 00:00 today-and nothing more. Good luck... I wish success to all of you.

Pardon, but I don't think I've been anything but transparent with progress.  As far as reliability, we've been here since 2014 and haven't left.  We have nothing but sole dedication and our undying passion for what we do to offer to the community, traders, and investors alike.  If what I was about to post today was ready, I assure you I would have already posted it and we're still on schedule for today.  While I appreciate your support, your patience and trust in the fact that we're working hard to provide a solid product is what would be incredibly helpful right now.

twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2017, 08:44:43 PM

Hi folks,

At this point in development and where things stand overall, as promised I've put together somewhat of a progress report to keep things transparent and the community updated.  The upcoming release of Neos (v3.0) is undoubtedly the most work and contains in my opinion - the most innovative features and functionality in comparison to previous releases.  For years now, blockchain tech is what I've wanted to focus on at the core of Neos usability and power.  In our last release, while it was unique and contained a slew of features that were by community feedback "awesome" - reliability on third-party services proved to definitely be the wrong path to take.  Our goal moving forward isn't as simple as one idea or method - but a collaborative effort to create something that combines the best of all while improving the areas that lacked suitable solutions.  At the end of this post I'll provide upcoming dates for private testing and initial releases.  First I'll outline a few of the fundamental changes that are currently in motion and will be ready by release.

The Neos code base

Initially the base we chose several months ago seemed like a perfect fit for our vision moving forward.  Since then it has unfortunately proven otherwise on various levels of reliability, accounting and other functionality.  Ahmed is busy working on a new base that will fall in line with our current model, preserving features like PoS and Masternodes.  This base however, will be more current and contain a number of improvements and upgrades.

The entire model and use case for Neos has changed

I'll be outlining literally every feature that our new platform is capable of and what to expect moving forward closer to the beta release date.  This is obviously to protect our ideas from leaking into the open before they're ready.  What I can disclose however, is that this version of Neos and every aspect of use and impact on the network and economy has been considered.  We're reaching out to new audiences that might not be familiar with crypto but will be able to both understand and prosper from our platform.  Our goal is to eliminate the typical barrier-to-entry points and we've come up with a solution that we believe may very well do that.

The look of Neos

I had planned on waiting for our designer to provide the final adjustments to our new logo as well as color scheme, but that's not ready as of today.  When it is, I will be updating this post so that the community can give us their feedback and take a look at what we feel is the best visual representation for the project.

Where do we stand with the current development process?  What are we working on now?

The initial steps of development were to test things on a network/functionality level.  Throughout the process there have been a multitude of changes as you can expect as certain methods might have proven more efficient over others and code refactoring takes place, etc.  The feature set the upcoming release contains is 85% complete.  At this point in development, the code is in a state where it can be given a face (the user interface, graphical means to execute these new features).  I'm currently working on the new user interface and once that's complete, I will be providing a demo.

I've been working with the current base for testing while Ahmed continues his work on the new base.  When the new base is ready, I'll be porting all of the new features into it.  At that point, private testing and stress testing can commence.

ETA's, timelines, and in-betweens

The expected date for a demo and a more in-depth breakdown of new features is March 3, 2017.  Private testing should begin March 4, 2017 while a code audit for security purposes will be taking place by a third-party professional.  Between March 3rd and March 10th, testing and any applicable changes based on the audit report will take place.  March 10 - 15 will be another week of testing of any applicable changes to ensure the final revision is ready for public consumption.  Provided everything is successful, we expect new sources with a commit history to be made public by March 17, 2017 as well as binaries for Windows and Mac.  Once the demo has been released, our marketing campaigns will begin to welcome both new and existing communities to our new platform.  This is in effort to correct past mistakes where the area we fell short in consistently was marketing.

Resources and documentation

What has been built thus far is not something I would call any small feat or task.  Along the way documentation has also been created for points of reference and to attempt to explain the internals of the system to those who might be curious but might not have the same technical familiarity as others.  A new website is a must as what is currently there does not paint the most accurate picture of what we'll be offering with Neos 3.0, and a wiki will be set up.  We're all very excited to reach even the point of demo as it has been an incredibly long journey from where we've started and where we're going to be.

We've opened up our slack invite for anyone who has any questions or would just like to come in and keep updated on any discussion that transpires there.  You can get your invite automatically by visiting http://slack.neoscoin.com/.

Thank you all for your continued support and patience.  If our history reflects anything, it is that we deliver and we're looking forward to it.

CULTFRANCE16

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 09:00:23 PM

Looks like a really good plan to me. I'm going to talk to my group.

Smart people buy Neos. NeosCoin to the Moon!!!  Wink

CryptoMan2014

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 09:41:51 PM

Hi folks,

At this point in development and where things stand overall, as promised I've put together somewhat of a progress report to keep things transparent and the community updated.  The upcoming release of Neos (v3.0) is undoubtedly the most work and contains in my opinion - the most innovative features and functionality in comparison to previous releases.  For years now, blockchain tech is what I've wanted to focus on at the core of Neos usability and power.  In our last release, while it was unique and contained a slew of features that were by community feedback "awesome" - reliability on third-party services proved to definitely be the wrong path to take.  Our goal moving forward isn't as simple as one idea or method - but a collaborative effort to create something that combines the best of all while improving the areas that lacked suitable solutions.  At the end of this post I'll provide upcoming dates for private testing and initial releases.  First I'll outline a few of the fundamental changes that are currently in motion and will be ready by release.

The Neos code base

Initially the base we chose several months ago seemed like a perfect fit for our vision moving forward.  Since then it has unfortunately proven otherwise on various levels of reliability, accounting and other functionality.  Ahmed is busy working on a new base that will fall in line with our current model, preserving features like PoS and Masternodes.  This base however, will be more current and contain a number of improvements and upgrades.

The entire model and use case for Neos has changed

I'll be outlining literally every feature that our new platform is capable of and what to expect moving forward closer to the beta release date.  This is obviously to protect our ideas from leaking into the open before they're ready.  What I can disclose however, is that this version of Neos and every aspect of use and impact on the network and economy has been considered.  We're reaching out to new audiences that might not be familiar with crypto but will be able to both understand and prosper from our platform.  Our goal is to eliminate the typical barrier-to-entry points and we've come up with a solution that we believe may very well do that.

The look of Neos

I had planned on waiting for our designer to provide the final adjustments to our new logo as well as color scheme, but that's not ready as of today.  When it is, I will be updating this post so that the community can give us their feedback and take a look at what we feel is the best visual representation for the project.

Where do we stand with the current development process?  What are we working on now?

The initial steps of development were to test things on a network/functionality level.  Throughout the process there have been a multitude of changes as you can expect as certain methods might have proven more efficient over others and code refactoring takes place, etc.  The feature set the upcoming release contains is 85% complete.  At this point in development, the code is in a state where it can be given a face (the user interface, graphical means to execute these new features).  I'm currently working on the new user interface and once that's complete, I will be providing a demo.

I've been working with the current base for testing while Ahmed continues his work on the new base.  When the new base is ready, I'll be porting all of the new features into it.  At that point, private testing and stress testing can commence.

ETA's, timelines, and in-betweens

The expected date for a demo and a more in-depth breakdown of new features is March 3, 2017.  Private testing should begin March 4, 2017 while a code audit for security purposes will be taking place by a third-party professional.  Between March 3rd and March 10th, testing and any applicable changes based on the audit report will take place.  March 10 - 15 will be another week of testing of any applicable changes to ensure the final revision is ready for public consumption.  Provided everything is successful, we expect new sources with a commit history to be made public by March 17, 2017 as well as binaries for Windows and Mac.  Once the demo has been released, our marketing campaigns will begin to welcome both new and existing communities to our new platform.  This is in effort to correct past mistakes where the area we fell short in consistently was marketing.

Resources and documentation

What has been built thus far is not something I would call any small feat or task.  Along the way documentation has also been created for points of reference and to attempt to explain the internals of the system to those who might be curious but might not have the same technical familiarity as others.  A new website is a must as what is currently there does not paint the most accurate picture of what we'll be offering with Neos 3.0, and a wiki will be set up.  We're all very excited to reach even the point of demo as it has been an incredibly long journey from where we've started and where we're going to be.

We've opened up our slack invite for anyone who has any questions or would just like to come in and keep updated on any discussion that transpires there.  You can get your invite automatically by visiting http://slack.neoscoin.com/.

Thank you all for your continued support and patience.  If our history reflects anything, it is that we deliver and we're looking forward to it.
Thanks for the clear update!
Are you also going to update the front page of this forum? It's not really fun to look at it like it is now.
twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2017, 09:45:29 PM

Absolutely, did you have anything in mind in terms of what you think shouldn't be there?  The info there is relevant to what the current network/client are.  I was trying not to confuse or mislead people by putting up info about v3 just yet.

CryptoMan2014

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 09:58:24 PM

Absolutely, did you have anything in mind in terms of what you think shouldn't be there?  The info there is relevant to what the current network/client are.  I was trying not to confuse or mislead people by putting up info about v3 just yet.
Think others can answer that question better, but at least some links to the block explorer, slack and such things.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: