Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:37:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NeosCoin Official BCT Thread. Details, news and other information.  (Read 308601 times)
twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2017, 06:45:45 PM

You're welcome, it's my pleasure.  Feel free to join us in our slack if you have any questions or need any help.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stoner19

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 08:32:18 PM

for those trying to find the auto-invite link to slack: slack.neoscoin.com Smiley
bastiandurden

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 04:08:30 PM

Hi everyone, I am new in this community. One thing I want to know is how many developers are working on this platform. I find that PIVX is making a lot of progress, so I am not sure how many more developers they have compare to NEOS.
snowydog

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 04:18:12 PM

I sold my NEOS first time on 31 May 2016 @ 10k satoshis. In Sep 2016 it was 30k and each time a new floor is established. After each sharp rise there is a sharp fall again to buy back that can also be seen in the recent ATH. It is actually a very good coin imo to swing trade. I hope now it goes back up and a new level of 100k-200k is not impossible.
twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2017, 04:47:14 PM

Hi everyone, I am new in this community. One thing I want to know is how many developers are working on this platform. I find that PIVX is making a lot of progress, so I am not sure how many more developers they have compare to NEOS.

We have 3 developers in the immediate team, 1 of them being inactive during this release due to personal reasons.  Neos and PIVX have two different goals and visions in mind.  We have quite a bit of code we're working with here on top of the base modifications.

bastiandurden

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 06:33:57 PM

We have 3 developers in the immediate team, 1 of them being inactive during this release due to personal reasons.  Neos and PIVX have two different goals and visions in mind.  We have quite a bit of code we're working with here on top of the base modifications.

Thanks for the response.

Have you guys considered making a graphic comparison of NEOS and the other MN coins? I think NEOS has a lot of potential but not everyone in crypto community really knows who NEOS is. A lot of the success of PIVX IMO is due to the success in their banners by attracting  lot of new money that is coming to crypto.

I think NEOS can differentiate itself from Crown or MonetaryUnit and position itself to become the third most valuable MN project in the market.

twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2017, 07:17:01 PM

Thanks for the response.

Have you guys considered making a graphic comparison of NEOS and the other MN coins? I think NEOS has a lot of potential but not everyone in crypto community really knows who NEOS is. A lot of the success of PIVX IMO is due to the success in their banners by attracting  lot of new money that is coming to crypto.

I think NEOS can differentiate itself from Crown or MonetaryUnit and position itself to become the third most valuable MN project in the market.

Thanks a lot, I appreciate your faith in our work but I'd like to take this opportunity to also clarify that we're not trying to compete with other projects really.  We're firm believers in synergy and that for the most part (excluding some of the bad players) we're all in this together with good intentions with similar goals in mind - freedom, technological and personal advancement and self-governance.  I know the PIVX folks, and Crown folks and I'm very happy for them in terms of their success as well as their community members.  The crown dev is a very good friend of mine and I know that team is dedicated.  We work together to help one another, and Crown even hosts Neos masternodes for folks.

So the short answer in terms of a comparison graphic - would be no.  Neos is a unique platform meant to serve certain purposes whereas others have their own.  It would literally be comparing apples and oranges.  We do have some major changes coming with v3 that will positively impact the economics and help benefit the network and community.

Mrpumperitis
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1075

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 04:28:07 PM

MN setup  Smiley 
...also since im a NEOS noob lol i didnt know any of these features lol

http://www.neoscoin.com/
Instant Transactions
Enabling this feature will allow coins to be spendable in a fraction of the time it would take for normal transactions by eliminating the need for several confirmations before being spendable.
Privacy
Some enjoy spending their coin how they want - as it should be. Masternode technology facilitates stealth transactions - giving you the option of making your transactions private.
In-Wallet Trading
Currently we support trading at Bittrex directly from your Neos wallet. Place and cancel orders, and deposit right from your wallet. Other supported exchanges will be enabled soon.
Encrypted Messaging
Communicate with other Neos users without your privacy being a concern. Only the owner of the messages and intended recipients will be able to read them.
TOR Supported
Privacy and security are important, and one of the most popular methods used for both is the TOR network. Click Here to learn more about TOR.
Masternodes
Run a Neos masternode for the price of 5,000 Neos and receive 50% of the PoS rewards! Masternodes are important as they facilitate many features of the Neos network. Therefore, the rewards are great.

are these all up and running?

one last thing, i know you guys work hard but maybe sometime in the future you could look at adding a one click MN setup feature ( im sure i saw this on a few coins a few yr back) it saves alot of time for noobs and could result in more MN's being set up. 
cheers Neos

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 05:01:55 PM

MN setup  Smiley 

Instant Transactions
Enabling this feature will allow coins to be spendable in a fraction of the time it would take for normal transactions by eliminating the need for several confirmations before being spendable.
Privacy
Some enjoy spending their coin how they want - as it should be. Masternode technology facilitates stealth transactions - giving you the option of making your transactions private.
In-Wallet Trading
Currently we support trading at Bittrex directly from your Neos wallet. Place and cancel orders, and deposit right from your wallet. Other supported exchanges will be enabled soon.
Encrypted Messaging
Communicate with other Neos users without your privacy being a concern. Only the owner of the messages and intended recipients will be able to read them.
TOR Supported
Privacy and security are important, and one of the most popular methods used for both is the TOR network. Click Here to learn more about TOR.
Masternodes
Run a Neos masternode for the price of 5,000 Neos and receive 50% of the PoS rewards! Masternodes are important as they facilitate many features of the Neos network. Therefore, the rewards are great.

one last thing, i know you guys work hard but maybe sometime in the future you could look at adding a one click MN setup feature ( im sure i saw this on a few coins a few yr back) it saves alot of time for noobs and could result in more MN's being set up. 
cheers Neos

The answer to your first question is yes, but currently there are a few things out of commission until the release of v3 just due to issues that surfaced much later on after changing to the current base.  As far as one-click setup, I have a few ideas in mind to ease the setup process a bit.

Mrpumperitis
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1075

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 06:38:08 PM

MN setup  Smiley 

Instant Transactions
Privacy
In-Wallet Trading
Encrypted Messaging
TOR Supported
Masternodes

cheers Neos

The answer to your first question is yes, but currently there are a few things out of commission until the release of v3 just due to issues that surfaced much later on after changing to the current base.  As far as one-click setup, I have a few ideas in mind to ease the setup process a bit.
sweet. gd stuff
i just finished watching this...https://vimeo.com/207712094 ...... i likes  Smiley
lots of info...im prob gonna watch it a 2nd time tonight lol

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
nov

Activity: 433
Merit: 251

Independent crypto developer

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2017, 03:01:04 PM

1. What is ROI of masternode?
2. What is masternode earning calculation formula?
3. Is there masternode stats page?
4. How many masternodes exist?
5. What kind of unique technology is here in comparison to Dash or PIVX?

WowDoge - DogeCoin Lightweight Wallet DOGE: DLoawzLvw5WvvpGUkSTxrwMgKhkamsqFo7
Vertigo - VertCoin Lightweight Wallet VTC: VertGv5nVwYYR7mTmDDeAP9et1NJyAsC9P | Exelite - ExeCoin Lightweight Wallet EXE: ELiteWbMDwX95YZj5Jf5BkHS54qbH7wpXg | Lightweight Wallet Creation Service
MultiCoin - Multiple Crypto Coin Lightweight Wallet in Development BTC: 1EKT9uaaDbTRuwjttFQbfax7KmGNZX32HP | BitcoinViewer - Bitcoin Balances & Transactions on iPhone/iPad BTC: 1NEvfbiA5Bs2sG2jqRdCidGUjLD5JjAjEZ
nov

Activity: 433
Merit: 251

Independent crypto developer

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2017, 01:18:01 AM

How many coins is reward for masternode per day?

WowDoge - DogeCoin Lightweight Wallet DOGE: DLoawzLvw5WvvpGUkSTxrwMgKhkamsqFo7
Vertigo - VertCoin Lightweight Wallet VTC: VertGv5nVwYYR7mTmDDeAP9et1NJyAsC9P | Exelite - ExeCoin Lightweight Wallet EXE: ELiteWbMDwX95YZj5Jf5BkHS54qbH7wpXg | Lightweight Wallet Creation Service
MultiCoin - Multiple Crypto Coin Lightweight Wallet in Development BTC: 1EKT9uaaDbTRuwjttFQbfax7KmGNZX32HP | BitcoinViewer - Bitcoin Balances & Transactions on iPhone/iPad BTC: 1NEvfbiA5Bs2sG2jqRdCidGUjLD5JjAjEZ
CULTFRANCE16

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

Leader - FR. Group of traders.

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 11:00:25 AM

See:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1591169.720

Bitstar MarketPlace launch date's Unknown: www.bitstarcoin.com
TheOATeam

Activity: 58

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 12:05:30 PM

I think the fact that this coin has instant transactions and is TOR supported make it a great future alternative to existing currencies like Monero. I have a lot of excitement for what is to come! Smiley
greisson

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 07:24:10 PM

Waiting for 500k  Shocked
dranster

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 07:25:50 PM

Waiting for 10k  Grin

How did NEOS not get delisted, many good coins like IOC VOX got delisted, so fishy.   
twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2017, 08:03:40 PM

Waiting for 10k  Grin

How did NEOS not get delisted, many good coins like IOC VOX got delisted, so fishy.   

Wait for whichever point of entry is most affordable for you.  We're still in the process of porting code from the old base we were working on into the newer core.  So you're welcome to stick around and see what we have to offer.

greisson

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 11:04:10 PM

Waiting for 10k  Grin

Wait for whichever point of entry is most affordable for you.  We're still in the process of porting code from the old base we were working on into the newer core.  So you're welcome to stick around and see what we have to offer.

With the implementation of masternodes will be difficult to return to 10k
Nashamoto

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 11:30:43 PM

Waiting for 10k  Grin

Polo is a business, they make decisions to max their profits ... crypto is fishy everywhere.
FandangledGizmo
Legendary

Activity: 1138
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 01:11:18 PM

Hi guys, has the V3 beta testing started, if so how is it going?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: