Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:25:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy 1 Bitcoin or Not Buy 1 Bitcoin, thoughts?  (Read 4491 times)
Sword Smith

Activity: 406
Merit: 286

Neptune, Scalable Privacy

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2013, 05:48:33 PM

I want in but the price sort of seems high.  What do you Knowledgeable experienced people think would be the best time to buy 1 btc and see where it goes?  If you don't have a good grasp on graphs and the Bitcoin markets then pls don't post, this is to help me and others get a grasp of what we should do next without reading posts with people bickering.  

I've been ready to buy since $13 and waited and now obviously I'm paying for that mistake.  I don't have a good grasp on graphs and a strong idea what could happen next.  I understand it's not all about graphs and I don't plan to make my decision based on others comments in here but I'd like valuable posts to help me make a final decision, please stay on topic.  What should I do buy or coin or wait for a lower price, if u think wait please fully explain why if u feel the opposite please fully explain why, if you are unsure what could happen next please fully explain why.  Please be respectful of others and there opinions, thanks!  Smiley
Please read through my fundamental analysis of BTCs' worth here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=160227.0

Definitely a buy.

Aozora21

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2013, 05:40:27 AM

personally i would have had to contact him and let him know that.    oh hey btw, you turned your back on about 37mil.. and counting
Nesetalis

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2013, 06:12:14 AM

Tried convincing my mother today, to buy in to bitcoin, at least a little. 1 or 2.
She didn't go for it. Not that I really blame her, the price seems so high right now.

ZOMG Moo!
DataPlumber

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2013, 06:31:30 AM

So far as I know no one took my advice. Sad
I've been talking about Bitcoin for a year++.

The only person who "took my advice" was someone I convinced to download the app on their phone, and I sent 'em $5 in BTC.  Which is, of course, closer to $7 now.

It was rather recently. Tongue

counter (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
April 02, 2013, 05:35:40 AM

I like your kind approach to people Counter Smiley

Thanks for the kind words, I try my best and right back at u. 

Please read through my fundamental analysis of BTCs' worth here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=160227.0

Definitely a buy.

thanks for the advice and link I'll be sure to check it out.

I appreciate all opinions so thanks to everyone giving there thoughts, I've been thinking about the responses I've gotten and really like what people have had to say so far.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: