Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 04:46:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SIGNS OF SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN  (Read 3714 times)
ricku (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 10:55:39 AM

After series of scam signature campaign that fails to pay its member at the end of their programme or as agreed in their T.O.S, i feel that it is necessary for us to discuss series of factors to be considered before joining a campaign though i understand clearly that all campaign their rules to get you accepted but the participants does not have any rule in order to join any signature programme making us to be a prey to some scam stars.
What are the things to watch for in a campaign before we can certify it legit or not?

Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 11:33:37 AM

After series of scam signature campaign that fails to pay its member at the end of their programme or as agreed in their T.O.S, i feel that it is necessary for us to discuss series of factors to be considered before joining a campaign though i understand clearly that all campaign their rules to get you accepted but the participants does not have any rule in order to join any signature programme making us to be a prey to some scam stars.
What are the things to watch for in a campaign before we can certify it legit or not?
I think greed and carelessness on the part of some members are the reason for these scams to prosper.One should never join a campaign that doesn't escrow funds.If such precautions are taken,we can curb this to larger extent

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
smho_16

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 11:37:28 AM

Its best to not rush to any signature that pops up here in the service section. Many users are greedy and they go there and they think this is the best signature campaign. Signature campaigns which are worth to join are like the one I am wearing and many other signatures which are here from a long time and you will be sure they will be ongoing again for some time to come. When new signature campaigns appear they have to use escrow and to tell the funds they have allocated to the signature and the number of members they will accept so any user can do his own calculations.
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 12:01:50 PM

but the participants does not have any rule in order to join any signature programme making us to be a prey to some scam stars.
Agreed, but, you can just be cautious in joining a signature campaign instead of just jumping into joining them once you see their thread.

If you take a look at the signature campaign table, a lot of campaigns has been using an escrow now. Usually, the escrow is also the campaign manager. This does not only prove that they will and they are able to pay you, but it proves that their company is well-funded too. On the other hand, absence of escrow doesn't necessarily mean that the website will not pay you.

I personally just look at the website of the signature campaign and if it looks legit, or if it has been there for a while already (trusted website) then I'm fine with it. But if the website is new, not professional looking (optional), has no escrow and the owner is just a low ranked member, then I'm not joining it. I'm not going to advertise a company like that.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

ricku (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 12:14:41 PM

@ fatanut your signature reminded of a campaign about cryptocoin mixer that came out the same day, promising huge pay out structure but everything turns out to be a scam including its website but one cannot be too careful due to the nature of human.
Can there be any concrete sign to watch for in order to know real from scam signature campaign?

rphk

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 12:26:48 PM

best thing is first learn on the forum , go to the different sections of the forum and read the threads ,there so many threads gives opnion on bitcoins , sites and signature campaign , as i know signature campaigns are not scam ,they are legit one , but only thing we need learn and read the rules properly and follow it Smiley

_____________________EBCOIN_____________________      █ █   WHITEPAPER  █ █     JOIN TOKEN SALE  >  Feb 1st, 2018 - Feb 14th, 2018
The Best Gift for Travelers           ◢◢      Your Gateway to a $60 Billion Dollar Global Market      ◤◤
▬▬▬▬                FACEBOOK                 TWITTER                 SLACK                 MEDIUM                 TELEGRAM               ▬▬▬▬
arwin100

Activity: 2786
Merit: 818

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2016, 12:28:38 PM

I think greed and carelessness on the part of some members are the reason for these scams to prosper.One should never join a campaign that doesn't escrow funds.If such precautions are taken,we can curb this to larger extent
Many people jump off to that campaign as well as i since i think that campaign well be very good and i really though that they will become a bitmixer type of sig campaign since they announce that there payments will be automatic on the second week but i jump off when i notice that there site ia shaddy and he is not using escrow to make their participants more safer.

Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 12:43:18 PM

@ fatanut your signature reminded of a campaign about cryptocoin mixer that came out the same day, promising huge pay out structure but everything turns out to be a scam including its website but one cannot be too careful due to the nature of human.
Can there be any concrete sign to watch for in order to know real from scam signature campaign?
This is my previous post over and over again.
1. Bitsler has been there for a while now.
2. We have an escrow. Actually there's no escrow only a campaign manager, they pay on the website.
3. The owner isn't some Jr. Member or a Newbie account.
4. The website has a lot of players (sign that they can actually pay)
5. The website looks professional.

IMO, if you can't trust the person you're working with or you don't trust the company you want to apply on, then it's not on the company. It's not their fault. It's yours.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2016, 12:59:03 PM

What do you mean? Yobit always pay auto. they may skipp sometimes but will always resume after few days.

As to joining to some signature campaign and didn't got paid, then maybe you could at least request the escrow like the rest of the people who do. after all its becoming a routine to ask escrow for every transaction due to scams.

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                                 
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████
   ██████████████████    █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌      ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████
|
  Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income
         Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!   
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
jack1111

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 01:02:00 PM

That depend on the person himself , the law does not protect the dupes . We must recognize that we can not stop all the scam attempts , from other side , we can follow some factors to know if this campaign is scam or not , for example : if they put the payment amount on escrow or with the campaign manager , for sure this is not scam .
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 01:12:12 PM
Last edit: August 22, 2016, 02:06:37 PM by gentlemand

The only criteria I'd bother with is that the campaign is for a long established business and the business themselves posts somewhere early in the thread. And escrow plus a known manager.

Other than that it's a cheap way for newcomers to scam. For the price of one week's payout you can recruit a few hundred desperate patsies to promote you to infinity.
pcoin

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 01:59:47 PM

Left for me i will prefer those campaign that has manager and who have giving the campaign manager some funds to hold in order to pay people on time.
Xanidas

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2016, 02:20:22 PM

The things i checked before joining a signature campaign for me is how established the site/product i will advertise, if they are new i need to be sure there are escrowed funds

NEUROMATION

▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
    █▄     
    ███▄   
    ██▀██▄ 
█▄   ▀  ▀██▄
███▄      ██
██▀██▄    ██
██  ▀██▄  ██
██    ▀██▄██
██▄     ▀███
 ▀██▄  ▄  ▀█
   ▀██▄██   
     ▀███   
       ▀█   
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
....Distributed Synthetic Data Platform for Deep Learning Applications....
▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬
Facebook LinkedIn Twitter White Paper Reddit YouTube Medium
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 02:28:02 PM

I look at the following things before joining a signature campaign.

- Escrow is a must when the person hosting/managing isn't an escrow himself, or at least respected and trusted.
- If things look shady, then I simply skip that campaign.
- Cloud mining is a direct thing for me to skip.

There are probably more things to look out for, but this is what comes to my mind right now.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 02:37:11 PM

This question is unnecessary and the things to know about campaigns or any services should already be obvious to anyone who has the right mind to thin and to not just jump because he saw that there is a potential to earn. If they fail to put a money in escrow to cover for the campaign or atleast for a week or two then they most likely are a campaign that has no big money. Isn't that simple enough to uderstand? Thing is most campaigners just ends up joining a newly open campaign and they did not even bother cheking the background of the service that they are enrolling to. They are all greedy people wanting to earn without acknowledging the whole situation and that is them who led theirselves of being scammed or being not paid for their service. What I am trying to point out is everyone should not just think of being paid.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 04:29:30 PM

it really doesn't matter what we discuss here, as soon as there is a new signature campaigns with higher rates than normal you can see hundreds of people join in.
exactly like what happened with that new scam mixer (hybridmixer) which closed down all the topics and has disappeared so far i don't see anybody complaining except the one scam accusation against them.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
pcoin

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 04:42:53 PM

it really doesn't matter what we discuss here, as soon as there is a new signature campaigns with higher rates than normal you can see hundreds of people join in.
exactly like what happened with that new scam mixer (hybridmixer) which closed down all the topics and has disappeared so far i don't see anybody complaining except the one scam accusation against them.
You are correct though not completely because people with better knowledge about how things work might not fall into their traps just like ponzi schemes that can easily scam peoples funds via the investor based game section in the time past but the game is different now.
i also agreed that the more knowledge we have about this the better and safer this great forum will be.
lightyard12

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 04:57:10 PM

If the payment is too good to be true, then it probably is. Also, be sure to ask for escrow if the campaign manager isn't trusted.

ricku (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 05:41:19 PM

If the payment is too good to be true, then it probably is. Also, be sure to ask for escrow if the campaign manager isn't trusted.
That may be true but what about BITSLER signature campaign on going now?
There are many pit fall about these campaign thing but the more we discuss it the better and safer we shall be.

hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 06:05:08 PM

escrow and campaign manager i think these two things are very necessary to prove signature campaign legit or not because high pay rates doesn't mean legit but sometimes people ignore those things because they afraid didn't get slot from those campaign and took the risk no paying in the end of campaign
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: