Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:27:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: SIGNS OF SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN  (Read 3699 times)
ricku (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 10:55:39 AM

After series of scam signature campaign that fails to pay its member at the end of their programme or as agreed in their T.O.S, i feel that it is necessary for us to discuss series of factors to be considered before joining a campaign though i understand clearly that all campaign their rules to get you accepted but the participants does not have any rule in order to join any signature programme making us to be a prey to some scam stars.
What are the things to watch for in a campaign before we can certify it legit or not?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 11:33:37 AM

After series of scam signature campaign that fails to pay its member at the end of their programme or as agreed in their T.O.S, i feel that it is necessary for us to discuss series of factors to be considered before joining a campaign though i understand clearly that all campaign their rules to get you accepted but the participants does not have any rule in order to join any signature programme making us to be a prey to some scam stars.
What are the things to watch for in a campaign before we can certify it legit or not?
I think greed and carelessness on the part of some members are the reason for these scams to prosper.One should never join a campaign that doesn't escrow funds.If such precautions are taken,we can curb this to larger extent

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
smho_16

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 11:37:28 AM

Its best to not rush to any signature that pops up here in the service section. Many users are greedy and they go there and they think this is the best signature campaign. Signature campaigns which are worth to join are like the one I am wearing and many other signatures which are here from a long time and you will be sure they will be ongoing again for some time to come. When new signature campaigns appear they have to use escrow and to tell the funds they have allocated to the signature and the number of members they will accept so any user can do his own calculations.
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 12:01:50 PM

but the participants does not have any rule in order to join any signature programme making us to be a prey to some scam stars.
Agreed, but, you can just be cautious in joining a signature campaign instead of just jumping into joining them once you see their thread.

If you take a look at the signature campaign table, a lot of campaigns has been using an escrow now. Usually, the escrow is also the campaign manager. This does not only prove that they will and they are able to pay you, but it proves that their company is well-funded too. On the other hand, absence of escrow doesn't necessarily mean that the website will not pay you.

I personally just look at the website of the signature campaign and if it looks legit, or if it has been there for a while already (trusted website) then I'm fine with it. But if the website is new, not professional looking (optional), has no escrow and the owner is just a low ranked member, then I'm not joining it. I'm not going to advertise a company like that.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

ricku (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 12:14:41 PM

@ fatanut your signature reminded of a campaign about cryptocoin mixer that came out the same day, promising huge pay out structure but everything turns out to be a scam including its website but one cannot be too careful due to the nature of human.
Can there be any concrete sign to watch for in order to know real from scam signature campaign?

rphk

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 12:26:48 PM

best thing is first learn on the forum , go to the different sections of the forum and read the threads ,there so many threads gives opnion on bitcoins , sites and signature campaign , as i know signature campaigns are not scam ,they are legit one , but only thing we need learn and read the rules properly and follow it Smiley

_____________________EBCOIN_____________________      █ █   WHITEPAPER  █ █     JOIN TOKEN SALE  >  Feb 1st, 2018 - Feb 14th, 2018
The Best Gift for Travelers           ◢◢      Your Gateway to a $60 Billion Dollar Global Market      ◤◤
▬▬▬▬                FACEBOOK                 TWITTER                 SLACK                 MEDIUM                 TELEGRAM               ▬▬▬▬
arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2016, 12:28:38 PM

I think greed and carelessness on the part of some members are the reason for these scams to prosper.One should never join a campaign that doesn't escrow funds.If such precautions are taken,we can curb this to larger extent
Many people jump off to that campaign as well as i since i think that campaign well be very good and i really though that they will become a bitmixer type of sig campaign since they announce that there payments will be automatic on the second week but i jump off when i notice that there site ia shaddy and he is not using escrow to make their participants more safer.

Fatanut
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 12:43:18 PM

@ fatanut your signature reminded of a campaign about cryptocoin mixer that came out the same day, promising huge pay out structure but everything turns out to be a scam including its website but one cannot be too careful due to the nature of human.
Can there be any concrete sign to watch for in order to know real from scam signature campaign?
This is my previous post over and over again.
1. Bitsler has been there for a while now.
2. We have an escrow. Actually there's no escrow only a campaign manager, they pay on the website.
3. The owner isn't some Jr. Member or a Newbie account.
4. The website has a lot of players (sign that they can actually pay)
5. The website looks professional.

IMO, if you can't trust the person you're working with or you don't trust the company you want to apply on, then it's not on the company. It's not their fault. It's yours.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2016, 12:59:03 PM

What do you mean? Yobit always pay auto. they may skipp sometimes but will always resume after few days.

As to joining to some signature campaign and didn't got paid, then maybe you could at least request the escrow like the rest of the people who do. after all its becoming a routine to ask escrow for every transaction due to scams.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
jack1111

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 01:02:00 PM

That depend on the person himself , the law does not protect the dupes . We must recognize that we can not stop all the scam attempts , from other side , we can follow some factors to know if this campaign is scam or not , for example : if they put the payment amount on escrow or with the campaign manager , for sure this is not scam .
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 01:12:12 PM
Last edit: August 22, 2016, 02:06:37 PM by gentlemand

The only criteria I'd bother with is that the campaign is for a long established business and the business themselves posts somewhere early in the thread. And escrow plus a known manager.

Other than that it's a cheap way for newcomers to scam. For the price of one week's payout you can recruit a few hundred desperate patsies to promote you to infinity.
pcoin

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 01:59:47 PM

Left for me i will prefer those campaign that has manager and who have giving the campaign manager some funds to hold in order to pay people on time.
Xanidas

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2016, 02:20:22 PM

The things i checked before joining a signature campaign for me is how established the site/product i will advertise, if they are new i need to be sure there are escrowed funds

NEUROMATION

▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
    █▄     
    ███▄   
    ██▀██▄ 
█▄   ▀  ▀██▄
███▄      ██
██▀██▄    ██
██  ▀██▄  ██
██    ▀██▄██
██▄     ▀███
 ▀██▄  ▄  ▀█
   ▀██▄██   
     ▀███   
       ▀█   
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
....Distributed Synthetic Data Platform for Deep Learning Applications....
▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬
Facebook LinkedIn Twitter White Paper Reddit YouTube Medium
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 02:28:02 PM

I look at the following things before joining a signature campaign.

- Escrow is a must when the person hosting/managing isn't an escrow himself, or at least respected and trusted.
- If things look shady, then I simply skip that campaign.
- Cloud mining is a direct thing for me to skip.

There are probably more things to look out for, but this is what comes to my mind right now.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 02:37:11 PM

This question is unnecessary and the things to know about campaigns or any services should already be obvious to anyone who has the right mind to thin and to not just jump because he saw that there is a potential to earn. If they fail to put a money in escrow to cover for the campaign or atleast for a week or two then they most likely are a campaign that has no big money. Isn't that simple enough to uderstand? Thing is most campaigners just ends up joining a newly open campaign and they did not even bother cheking the background of the service that they are enrolling to. They are all greedy people wanting to earn without acknowledging the whole situation and that is them who led theirselves of being scammed or being not paid for their service. What I am trying to point out is everyone should not just think of being paid.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 04:29:30 PM

it really doesn't matter what we discuss here, as soon as there is a new signature campaigns with higher rates than normal you can see hundreds of people join in.
exactly like what happened with that new scam mixer (hybridmixer) which closed down all the topics and has disappeared so far i don't see anybody complaining except the one scam accusation against them.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
pcoin

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 04:42:53 PM

it really doesn't matter what we discuss here, as soon as there is a new signature campaigns with higher rates than normal you can see hundreds of people join in.
exactly like what happened with that new scam mixer (hybridmixer) which closed down all the topics and has disappeared so far i don't see anybody complaining except the one scam accusation against them.
You are correct though not completely because people with better knowledge about how things work might not fall into their traps just like ponzi schemes that can easily scam peoples funds via the investor based game section in the time past but the game is different now.
i also agreed that the more knowledge we have about this the better and safer this great forum will be.
lightyard12

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 04:57:10 PM

If the payment is too good to be true, then it probably is. Also, be sure to ask for escrow if the campaign manager isn't trusted.

ricku (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 05:41:19 PM

If the payment is too good to be true, then it probably is. Also, be sure to ask for escrow if the campaign manager isn't trusted.
That may be true but what about BITSLER signature campaign on going now?
There are many pit fall about these campaign thing but the more we discuss it the better and safer we shall be.

hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 06:05:08 PM

escrow and campaign manager i think these two things are very necessary to prove signature campaign legit or not because high pay rates doesn't mean legit but sometimes people ignore those things because they afraid didn't get slot from those campaign and took the risk no paying in the end of campaign
anama

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 06:54:05 PM

the main is use escrow and manager signature campaign
is must uses escrow and manager signature is op make signature is not reputable trust
but op signature is high trust example yobit or secondtrade is no problem not use escrow and manager signature
isen

Activity: 854

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 07:21:16 PM
Last edit: August 23, 2016, 12:14:48 AM by isen

It's everyone's responsibility to do a research before applying for any campaign,i made a big mistake last week and joined the Hybridmixer signature campaign but fortunately that scam was exposed very quick and i removed the signature within the same day.
Now that i've learned my lesson i will never join any signature campaign without escrow or managed by someone who is not trusted and i suggest everyone to do the same.
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2016, 04:28:14 AM

If you take a look at the signature campaign table, a lot of campaigns has been using an escrow now. Usually, the escrow is also the campaign manager. This does not only prove that they will and they are able to pay you, but it proves that their company is well-funded too. On the other hand, absence of escrow doesn't necessarily mean that the website will not pay you.

Hahaha, I just looked at the list and most of the campaigns DON'T use escrow!

What's your next reason or tip for selecting a signature campaign?
senyorito123

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 05:11:08 AM

It's everyone's responsibility to do a research before applying for any campaign,i made a big mistake last week and joined the Hybridmixer signature campaign but fortunately that scam was exposed very quick and i removed the signature within the same day.
Now that i've learned my lesson i will never join any signature campaign without escrow or managed by someone who is not trusted and i suggest everyone to do the same.

People are not expecting really that it will ended up like that since that scenario is newly happened here, so thats why we must be vigilant next time for the campaign we wish to join so we can avoid for possible scam campaign attemp if theres another one will exist, we must join to the campaign who have managers and escrow so we can make sure that we are not joining on scammy ones.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Fatanut
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 05:12:58 AM

Laugh as much as you can but that's actually a lot more campaigns that use escrow compared to what it was month/s ago. On a side note, using escrow isn't mandatory in this forum.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

TraderETH

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 05:20:47 AM

In my experience, we must see the manager or owner of signature campaign is has good reputation or not, we can check the website of the service using http://www.scamadviser.com. that way was went fine for me. And i never be scamed by signature campaign.
Omegasun

Activity: 742

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 05:36:47 AM

In my experience, we must see the manager or owner of signature campaign is has good reputation or not, we can check the website of the service using http://www.scamadviser.com. that way was went fine for me. And i never be scamed by signature campaign.

my only advice is to inspect first what the campaign is advertising and check if the background of it if they can sustain the campaign fee. And once you confirm it, check the campaign manager and the
rate of the must not be too good to be true. you can know that if you observe different campaign in the service section. Smiley

i think OP is pointing the hybridmixer. hahaha. I can't imagine how many higher ranks are deceived of that kind of campaign.. Cheesy

Tagz
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
GregH37
Legendary

Merit: 1037

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 08:21:17 AM

No, this is not correct. there are/were lots of campaigns working which pay high pay rates per post but they are/were trusted too..
the only signs of Trusted signature campaigns I Know is:

1: The site/owner should be very trusted, old and reputable on the market.
2: if the site is new one and have no trust here then escrow is the only way to make this campaign secure and trusted.
without escrow never join any campaign, or join but be ready to get scammed.
ricku (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 08:38:56 AM

A thought just came into my mind though i dont know if it is right, someone that has a reputed rank and trust should have a review section especially for the signature campaign that has ended stating their characteristics and features, i believe as time goes by we shall be able to compare the successful campaign to the failed ones and knowing the reasons.

shinratensei_
Legendary

Activity: 3094

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 09:17:25 AM
Last edit: August 23, 2016, 10:41:56 PM by shinratensei_

You need to visit in their signature thread for getting more detailed information because in the table is not correct information like cryptomixer is using escrow for their campaign and in the table is not updated.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
sabbirshm

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 09:50:04 AM

Well, almost all signature campaign is legit now a days.I didn't get scammed till now.Many campaign doesn't use escrow or the Manager act as escrow so it became hard to know the campaign is legit or scam.Campaign  manager  is a fact at this situation and  he should be trusted person. I always check the history of the site, who is owner, what he did untill now.Also, I check the security purposes of the site. If I had trouble doing this I simply google it and read the review of site.
pcoin

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 09:54:54 AM

Well, almost all signature campaign is legit now a days.I didn't get scammed till now.Many campaign doesn't use escrow or the Manager act as escrow so it became hard to know the campaign is legit or scam.Campaign  manager  is a fact at this situation and  he should be trusted person. I always check the history of the site, who is owner, what he did untill now.Also, I check the security purposes of the site. If I had trouble doing this I simply google it and read the review of site.
Hmmmm, what about hydromixer campaign of just yesterday? you might have been luck not to get scammed but victim of such activity never pray for it again.
NetFreak199

Activity: 910
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 10:51:24 AM

Yeah  im also the one who victim of the campaign who not pay the participants too. That's why I need to be careful now for before joining the campaign, I suggest before joining the campaign need the funds will be escrow first  to make it safe for us.
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 11:02:27 AM

Others are too greedy joining some signature campaigns when the pay rate is too good, and they also tried to defend that signature campaign even its too obvious that that campaign smells fishy  Cry Yes as what other's concern escrow and professional and experienced signature campaign
darklus123

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 01:11:12 PM

Well i ve been in a lot of signature campaign with a short period  of time.  There are really factors in which you can consider that one as a legit signature  campaign but this does not assure you that there would be no risk at all.

First thing i was  in mind is that you have to observed OP himself try to do a little stalk of what are he posting in his history if you are doubtful  then do not go. During stalking you should also try to see if he has negative trust if so then do not go.

Next is that most of the signature  owner do always create alt accounts for their promotion  so know the real owner fiest before you are going to stalk.

Rate was also a factor for considering  a legit one.  If the rate was to good to be true then for me it considerable to be a scam especially  if the owner is not that known in this forum.

Payout is also one way to identify  but this is quite tricky  because ive seen already a monthly payment for signature  and it still succeed.  But as advice weekly  payment will do for you to know within just a week if it really pays
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 01:22:04 PM

If I can say its pretty easy to notice scam signature campaigns. Of course there is smart scammers that will trick almost everyone but its not happen so often. First check who is manager of that campaign you are planning to join, check are they using escrow or not, that is very important.
Also check person who plan to run campaign. Check previous posts and trust rating. If you do all this things, its going to be very hard for someone to scam you. Good luck.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 02:10:27 PM

I think the most important one is the campaign manager, usually a campaign with a trusted manager usually legit, and the experience manager know what to do before they introduce the campaign, the second is the escrow, if the campaign owner willing to use escrow for the campaign fund then its another positive point to show that the campaign is legit, the third maybe we can visit the site that they advertise, from 3 of this things we can avoid enter being scam by signature campaign

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
grtthegreat
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2016, 02:14:17 PM

1. The funds should be escrowed by some highly trusted members as long as the campaign is being maintained by a new member or owner of the site who can run away with the money without paying the enrolled members.
2. The posts eligible should contain at least 80-100 characters.
3. Posts made in the highly spam boards like Gambling, Games & Rounds shouldn't be counted even if they follow all the rules and the second rule mentioned above.
4. A strict denial to let newbies, junior members, members to enroll in the signature campaigns.
5. Its always a better idea to let someone of at least a senior/hero/legendary members to manage the signature campaign.

These are the points that will help in controlling the spam that gets added to this forum.
HabBear

Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2016, 03:26:11 PM

Laugh as much as you can but that's actually a lot more campaigns that use escrow compared to what it was month/s ago. On a side note, using escrow isn't mandatory in this forum.

Yeah, I know. I think the summary site might not be completely up to date. Each campaign thread mentions if they use escrow or not and I recall a lot of early, new campaigns being asked to add escrow by Forum members, which is a great suggestion.
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 03:38:21 PM

First, you must pay attention on who helding signature campaign.
If newbie ~ member, Escrow are recommend ! otherwise trust them on 1 week but if they held for a month, Escrow is must eventhough they using Hero account

Second, what type of signature
Ponzi ( short life , high payrate ) Gambling ( moderate - long life, high ~ very high payrate ) , altcoin ( short ~ moderate , moderate payrate )

Smiley
neochiny

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

Crypto.games

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2016, 04:48:34 PM

I personally just base it on who manages the campaign.
If it's a well-known and trusted person, then it most likely is legit. (under the assumption of course that they won't risk their trust and standing by being involved in shady business)  
Like in my case, when I see that the Manager is Lutpin, then I basically don't have doubts about getting paid. As long as I finish the required post, I'm sure that I will get the payment due to me. Lutpin may be strict (or you could say harsh)   Tongue  
But you know that he definitely won't support a campaign he has doubts on so you can be sure that everything's confirmed and good to go. Although when a campaign isn't run by someone I know, then of course some research into reputation and such is a must.

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
███████████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████▀▀     ███     ▀▀██████
████▀   ▄▄█████████▄▄   ▀████
████▄▄▄███▀  ▀█▀  ▀███▄▄▄████
██▀▀▀██▀      ▀      ▀██▀▀▀██
█▀  ▄██               ██▄  ▀█
█   ████▄▄         ▄▄████   █
█▄  ▀██▀             ▀██▀  ▄█
██▄▄▄██▄             ▄██▄▄▄██
████▀▀▀███▄ ▄█ █▄ ▄███▀▀▀████
████▄   ▀▀███▄█████▀▀   ▄████
███████▄     ███     ▄███████
███████████▄▄███▄▄███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
..PLAY NOW..
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███
Ryan Dugan

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2016, 01:07:02 AM

What !? I thought that all paid ? I see a few alt scam coins were not paid for a small amount so the lose was not great but I never knew there so many. If the person hiring want to hire people for the signature campaign then he must use only escrow ? Then it can release on pay day ? But what if there is not enough work done by the person posting? How will you stop that escrow ? The person paying must release the coins , am I right on this ?

shinratensei_
Legendary

Activity: 3094

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 06:09:08 AM

Hmmmm, what about hydromixer campaign of just yesterday? you might have been luck not to get scammed but victim of such activity never pray for it again.
And when the hibrydmixer is changed his name into hydromixer. LOL Cheesy but checking a more detailed about the companies is will be a general requirement before you're wanna to putting your applied into them or joining become their participant because in this time a lot of scammers is feel promoting via sign campaign will very easy to lure a lot of bitcoins to trapped into their hole. be aware of it.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 03:12:44 PM

We can see sig campaign helder determination when he want to launch sig campaign.
If they still zero trust, they must hire campaign manager or using escrow service to gather more attention since there are some sig campaign ending with scam people over a week
lemipawa
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 03:58:39 PM

They have said it all but just to reiterate its important that a campaign have a good campaign manager, this is the bridge between the participants and the owner, escrow is also important as this is the person who holds the funds and most important is the funds, escrow and camp manager maybe present butbwith the absence of funds or unavailability of funds it will not work. Check as well if site is performing well.
ruselbd

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 07:05:36 PM

Its best to not hurry to any mark that appears here in the administration segment. Numerous clients are eager and they go there and they think this is the best mark battle. Signature battles which are worth to join resemble the one I am wearing and numerous different marks which are here from quite a while and you will make certain they will be continuous again for quite a while to come. At the point when new mark battles show up they need to utilize escrow and to advise the assets they have allotted to the mark and the quantity of individuals they will acknowledge so any client can do his own particular figurings.
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 08:22:18 PM

We clearly now that a campaign that does not escrow funds and does not have an experienced manager that campaign is more likely to scam.

We have seen here many campaigns, or many newbies that require something and promise that will pay in bitcoin but that does not usually happens.

But not all of them scam because there are many campaigns that they don't escrow the funds but have paid users for years.
iv4n
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1172

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 08:30:49 PM

I was in one, we had luck that yahoo was manager and he took money from his pocket to give us money, but as I remember good he done that cause he returned money from escrow, he thought everything is ok and made a mistake. After that he made right decision and fix the problem.
In that moment I saw how important is to have good campaign manager, and money to be in escrow. That was only once, with other campaigns I never had any problems, everything was fine and good, probably I was lucky.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
HCP
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 4316

<insert witty quote here>

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 06:44:43 AM

It really isn't that difficult, but like most things requires a little bit of effort on behalf of the user:

1. Check the campaign manager. The decent managers here don't want to taint their reputations by getting involved in a bad/scam campaign. If a well respected campaign manager is fronting the campaign, chances are it is legit.

2. Escrow. If funds are not being escrowed with a 3rd party, that is a big red flag. Ask yourself... Why is this service unwilling to front up the money for the campaign? If they don't have it free and available to pay for the campaign, they shouldn't be running the campaign/making promises they obviously can't keep.

3. Check the product/service being promoted. Is it a legit product/service in it's own right? This is a bit more of a judgement call especially with sites that are trying to use campaigns to promote themselves in the early days, but a little bit of research and investigation will help give a decent chance of recognising legitimate sites as opposed to scams.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 07:22:05 AM

the problem is full members and upper ranks are usually not that desperate to jump at the first campaign bandawgon they see-
they do research or at least check if the site+campaign look legit.
with lower ranked members it is not always the case,especially when there are limited places on a campaign
some of them post in all the new topics they could find to get enrolled.
first come first serve mentality= become a potential victim of an unscrupulous scam signature campaign

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
Robertqueen2

Activity: 826
Merit: 523

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 08:15:54 AM

I didn't participate in a signature campaign which pays in Bitcoin, whereas I like to take a risk and try to get some amounts of new ICO coin, but I always visit service section and I can watch the scam and legit campaigns.
I think before to join any campaign you should look at the manager of this campaign, in some cases the name of the signature make you sure that it is legit campaign such as Bitsler or fortunejack or other well known sites.
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 06:21:13 AM

Best signature campaign to join is not the one with the highest pay rate but the one ongoing from a lot , and I mean a lot of time. This kind of signature is time proven so you can apply without any fear there and know that you will be paid by them. People who jump to signature campaigns because of their pay rates are huge like the scam Hybridmixer campaign, they allowed high ranked members to make almost 0.01 btc per day and in my view that was a really big red flag.
Omegasun

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 07:01:32 AM

Best signature campaign to join is not the one with the highest pay rate but the one ongoing from a lot , and I mean a lot of time. This kind of signature is time proven so you can apply without any fear there and know that you will be paid by them. People who jump to signature campaigns because of their pay rates are huge like the scam Hybridmixer campaign, they allowed high ranked members to make almost 0.01 btc per day and in my view that was a really big red flag.

Pay rate is the first common to be considered by all signature campaign participants, And i'm honest with that. But i always if the services providing that rate for signature campaign can handle that cost. You can easily predict it based on the days the site active and the amount totally wagered on them. But for new site that offer high rate, I totally ignore that.

Tagz
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
smho_16

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 07:39:26 AM

I like automatic payments and enrollment systems as they are easy to fit in and all you need to do is maintain a normal to high quality of posting to get paid from such signatures. I agree that a campaign manager is needed to view at your posts though as if such manager is not very present then there is a high risk that this signature starts showing a lot of spamming along the way. I like my signature which I am in as they don't accept a large number of members and this limits the spamming.

I think all signature campaigns should aim toward such management as it's very easy and very efficient.
n691309
Legendary

Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 07:48:31 AM

I like automatic payments and enrollment systems as they are easy to fit in and all you need to do is maintain a normal to high quality of posting to get paid from such signatures. I agree that a campaign manager is needed to view at your posts though as if such manager is not very present then there is a high risk that this signature starts showing a lot of spamming along the way. I like my signature which I am in as they don't accept a large number of members and this limits the spamming.

I think all signature campaigns should aim toward such management as it's very easy and very efficient.

A bot that checks for average characters and counts the posts in specific boards is great because they can help the managers to manage better the campaign and coinmixer seems pretty good, I was before in bitmixer and had a good time too, even bots have issue sometimes like the bit-x but worth having one each campaign.
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 09:59:18 AM

Common sense is a good one to start with. If it is a new campaign, always make sure they escrow atleast the first weeks payment, preferably with the campaign manager himself. This will make sure the first weeks gets handled smoothly.

After that, the service should basically refill the coins to the campaign manager in advance of the next week to ensure that there is always money to be paid when it is payment time.

Also, check the service. If it is a highly reputable service or a service with a lot to lose from negative press, they are not likely to scam a few campaigners for a couple of bitcoin. If it is an unknown service, they may not care and run with free advertisement.
ricku (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 12:22:14 PM

The situations with signature campaign should be approached with more concern because people that works deserves to be paid as at when due but there seems not to be such complain of late.

el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 10:08:57 AM

For a new signature campaign, as per my knowledge checking of escrow with a reputed member and nature of business which is being advertised through campaign are enough concerns. Less significant things are frequency of payments, excluded boards and special requirements like post requirements in board/thread, but these are nothing to do with getting scammed by new campaigns.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 03:45:46 PM

Pay rate is the first common to be considered by all signature campaign participants, And i'm honest with that.

you'd be crazy to only base who you go with because of pay. there are campaigns that are totally dependable but may pay less, but they're hard to get into and anyone abandoning them for some site no one's ever heard of promising the earth is more than likely to regret it.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 06:32:52 PM

Pay rate is the first common to be considered by all signature campaign participants, And i'm honest with that. But i always if the services providing that rate for signature campaign can handle that cost. You can easily predict it based on the days the site active and the amount totally wagered on them. But for new site that offer high rate, I totally ignore that.
People like you are the reason why this forum has turned to a shit posting place.You shouldn't be accepted in any of the signature campaigns with that mentality.What good does your posts do to this forum's anyway ? You're a shit poster mate,be happy you're getting a few satoshi's for that.If it was not for the scam casino you're advertizing,you'd rejected by all other campaign managers.Take my advice,stop shit posting.
Cast12

Activity: 266
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 11:32:17 PM

If the owner of the signature campaign isn't reputable, we should check whether or not the campaign has a campaign manager and/or escrow. Although, if the site that is being advertised is a scam, we shouldn't advertise it.
anama

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 12:46:52 AM

its ok signature campaign is longterm and this enough good rate
and every time always accepted new particpant
JeffBrad12

Activity: 2772
Merit: 524

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 02:28:37 AM

If the owner of the signature campaign isn't reputable, we should check whether or not the campaign has a campaign manager and/or escrow. Although, if the site that is being advertised is a scam, we shouldn't advertise it.
Well, according to from the opair I think not all the owner of the campaign having a trust although they're already using escrow. and seeing another fact like yobit, second and another is managing their own campaign without escrow and that is running with smoothly. and at the first time they are starting their campaign they're not having an enough reputable in this forum.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
altcoinrich

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 06:27:51 AM

Well, according to from the opair I think not all the owner of the campaign having a trust although they're already using escrow. and seeing another fact like yobit, second and another is managing their own campaign without escrow and that is running with smoothly. and at the first time they are starting their campaign they're not having an enough reputable in this forum.

Opair is closed now, yobit doesn't hire more participants either. Yobit's reputation is very bad, since they run over 1 year campaign, yobit is 3rd biggest altcoin exchange, 1. polo, 2. bittrex and 3. yobit.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 07:35:50 AM

Every signature campaign has their own fund for advertising their website and services by it. But there is a certain signature campaign that you are saying it is already running for a long time already and paying its participants always on time and there is no limitation for the maximum participants. And that would be secondstrade, but not all campaigns are not able to do the same like secondstrade.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
GregH37
Legendary

Merit: 1037

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 07:36:46 AM

it is all up to the campaign manager. I would always go with a reputed campaign manager. because I believe  a responsible campaign manager will never go with a ponzi site.
like SFR, Yahoo, Lutpin, Gianluca etc.

Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 10:31:16 AM

Nobody wants to promote scam or ponzi sites but the problem is you dont know which site turn scam or ponzi.There are instanves where some so called reputed sites run away with members money.

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
Fatanut
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 10:39:24 AM

Nobody wants to promote scam or ponzi sites but the problem is you dont know which site turn scam or ponzi.There are instanves where some so called reputed sites run away with members money.

You can't actually that much about that. All you can do is trust them or leave them. Trust that they aren't like the other projects that have ran away right after they have solicited enough money. Leave them if you think they're going to run away from you. It's quite hard to identify which one's are going to run away especially if it's ran by a high ranked and trusted member of this forum.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 10:44:47 AM

You could make out ponzi sites by looking at their business model.Not a difficult task for an experienced bitcointalk member.Unfortunately not many are bothered about this forum or the newbies around,if they're getting paid for their signatures,they wouldn't mind advertising child porn.Harsh truth,digest it!
Hellacopter

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 12:49:34 PM

I think members shouldn't join the signature campaigners runned by people without reputation, nor using the escrow services. The escrow is the better method to encourage members promoting the campaign safely.
nejibens

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 12:58:22 PM

I think its better for the campaign's managers which havent good trust in this forum, to use escrow and hold the campaign's funds with him, otherwise its better for members to avoid joining it
x4

Merit: 508

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 01:50:02 AM

I think its better for the campaign's managers which havent good trust in this forum, to use escrow and hold the campaign's funds with him, otherwise its better for members to avoid joining it
People now in this community is aware of this by now from what had happened this two last signature campaigns that didn't use an escrow and didn't paid there participants. So much better is to avoid from this kind of campaign, and campaign must have an experienced manager to manage his campaign to avoid from running or simply cheating to deceive their members.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2016, 06:22:54 AM

the previous campaign that didn't pay that i know was the Opair signature campaign. the participants should know that the ICO was somewhat scammy so if he found out about it and get out before wasting a lot of time, he should have got out from the very start. one thing that a participant should do is to observe and read about them.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
pcoin

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 08:10:06 AM

the previous campaign that didn't pay that i know was the Opair signature campaign. the participants should know that the ICO was somewhat scammy so if he found out about it and get out before wasting a lot of time, he should have got out from the very start. one thing that a participant should do is to observe and read about them.
There is also what i feel should be stopped and that is the issue of long awaiting time before payment, to me daily and weekly payments are better but can still go for monthly payments if the money are escrowed anything more than that should be avoided.
tigerclub

Activity: 130

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 08:15:24 AM

Yes, there was a scam accusation against opair, luptin should refused the offer, but he still offered the service. Some saw luptin is reputable so join it, but face the issue.

morantis

Activity: 868

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 08:39:17 AM

we simply need to build a system, either through the forum or on another site, that controls the money of a campaign.  figure that an easy way to make money is to find a ad revenue service.  Let's say that there is even a pay-per-visit around these days, lol.  so, you calculate that each time the ad is seen, you make 2 pennies.  So, you set up the sig campaign and pay them 1 penny per post.  if it all evened out, then the end of the week the ads pay you $20 and you split $10 of it among the sig participants. that is a perfect system. 

but, try to make that happen.  the first thing you find out is that those ad providers never pay pay visit anymore, either per click or per sign up.  so you run them on your own posts to get an average amount of revenue per post and then find your ads kicked out because of how you displayed them, some companies hate their ads in forum posts.  three weeks later, you finally found the right ads and you have made 0.001 cents per your posts through average clicking.  you set up the campaign, find the tracking software, split the revenue average with the people and after thirty days the revenue slows and drops, this is because there are only so many of these people that are going to click and they have already done it in the past thirty days.  new people are not as frequent as the initial blast of revenue and......the camp dies with people unpaid for their last week.

the same thing happens when promoting your own website or service.  revenue generated changes, plateaus and is rarely of the level that you think it should be.  to properly and ethically do this, whether for your site or another person's, have the funds ready for week 1 and in the amount of three times what you think you need.  set maximum posts numbers and monitor the new people coming in.  pay them on time and never make them think it is not going to happen.  keep twice the average weekly payout in cold storage and never touch it.  things go belly up, announce it, and pay the people.

any company, service or person that fails should always make the first priority of the last week paying the employees.  make sure that you have those funds and never touch them.  you think you are gone for good, who cares what these people think and then two months down the road you are back with a new business and those people and the forum remember.
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2016, 04:23:56 PM

Simply use a trusted campaign manager and a funded account.  Require two Private Keys to move money out of the fund, unless X period of days has gone by with inactivity and then one person can do so. 

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Sweetbtc

Activity: 938

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 03:35:44 PM

The weekly payments can be prearranged, so that those funds can be moved with just one Priv Key, but only to the list of clients.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
Babayega31

Activity: 630

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 11:35:11 AM

Yes must do so in weekly payment just because most of the campaign now especially with ICO and altcoins the payment need to wait for the participants after the ICO before wages and the other a few weeks or months before they release the wages of participant . To avoid a delayed wage would make weekly payments to the participants in the sig .

2double0
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 12:31:34 PM

If they opt for signature campaign managers or escrows to hold their funds who were already in such business, then I think that we may join the campaign without any hassle. Still, that would only be good till the funds are used and after that, it all depends on the admin whether they want to run it and send more funds to escrow or not. Unless this gets revealed, they get some more advertising for free because posters will post.
salmanahmedone

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 02:45:24 PM

Yes must do so in weekly payment just because most of the campaign now especially with ICO and altcoins the payment need to wait for the participants after the ICO before wages and the other a few weeks or months before they release the wages of participant . To avoid a delayed wage would make weekly payments to the participants in the sig .

Lets Suppose If three weeks go by and no one has touched the account, then one person can release the funds, but at that point it goes to the forum itself.
If three weeks go by and the company hasn't paid in and hasn't initiated payouts, Staff Members can send the last of the funds to the list or, if they simply are not there, then he can release the funds to the forum.

BitcoinPC

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 04:06:21 PM

Lets Suppose If three weeks go by and no one has touched the account, then one person can release the funds, but at that point it goes to the forum itself.
If three weeks go by and the company hasn't paid in and hasn't initiated payouts, Staff Members can send the last of the funds to the list or, if they simply are not there, then he can release the funds to the forum.

Sig campaign companies are not forced to use the system or escrow , but it is suggested and the forum is advised of any that do not.  The company cannot steal and run and even Mod or whomever is managing the campaign cannot.  Nothing against them, but even the most trusted people can surprise you, plus, by protecting everyone it is more likely that people will participate.
passivebesiege

Activity: 854
Merit: 502

CTO & Spokesman

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2016, 07:55:52 AM

The best thing you do before joining signature campaign .you need to know if the funds if the campaign already escrow to trusted people here in this forum. I actually do not join to campaign that don't have escrow I dont want campaign will not pay me for I work.
yakdivine

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 02:11:18 PM

Escow will safe you from scammer not only on signatures campaign but also on your online transactions, and the campaign manager should beheld responsible.  the bitcointalk member from my experience any offer that is too good to be truth avoid it. This three suggestions will safe you from scammers.
0day

Hire me for your campaign management.

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 10:24:58 PM

There should be a rule that every campaign will have its escrow to secure the hard work of the participants. If it become the rule of this forum then the trusted companies will without any hesitation keep their funds in escrow for the campaigns.

Hire me for your campaign management
JeffBrad12

Activity: 2772
Merit: 524

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 01:33:38 AM

There should be a rule that every campaign will have its escrow to secure the hard work of the participants. If it become the rule of this forum then the trusted companies will without any hesitation keep their funds in escrow for the campaigns.
This is just like a public storage for all of the participant, for making guarantee if the campaign is real, and for preventing a lot of people is get a scam, right? but I can't say if all of the campaigns is not having a manager is always a scam.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
2girls

Activity: 1002
Merit: 254

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 06:25:30 AM

So, say that hilariousandco and Company X start a campaign.  Ten people are hired.  Their addresses go unto a CSV or database.  A BTC address is set up to pay the people, weekly payouts.  Anyone can obviously add funds to the address, but without both private keys, one from hilariousandco and one from Company X, funds cannot be taken out

2girls

Activity: 1002
Merit: 254

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 06:30:55 AM

However, using one private key, you can weekly send to the ten addresses on the list.  The list is also controlled by both hilariousandco and the Company, but that is not a Crypto issue, most likely using a third party document control or something.

Shiroslullaby

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 02:32:08 PM

Escrow isn't a terrible idea, but it adds some complication for the admins,
and unless they are being compensated, it may not be worth their time.
It would do a bit to allow only companies that are reputable to post on this site, which would be a good thing,
but it would be a lot of work to verify and keep track of all of these websites.

Allowing people to earn from a signature campaign is a privilege,
and it's up to each user to make sure they join a campaign that is trusted and will pay them what they are promised.

BitHodler
Legendary

Merit: 1179

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 10:06:37 PM

It would do a bit to allow only companies that are reputable to post on this site, which would be a good thing,
but it would be a lot of work to verify and keep track of all of these websites.

and it's up to each user to make sure they join a campaign that is trusted and will pay them what they are promised.

The majority of the people don't care about for what service they are advertising in their signature space as they just want to earn some quick and easy dollars.

It actually surprises me that a few times an obvious scam was hosting a signature campaign, and that so many people were applying for it.

These people don't care whether or not they are advertising a scam service that will have a lot victims as result. It's a shame. Pure greed.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
YTBitcoin

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 01:58:11 AM

The majority of the people don't care about for what service they are advertising in their signature space as they just want to earn some quick and easy dollars.

It actually surprises me that a few times an obvious scam was hosting a signature campaign, and that so many people were applying for it.

These people don't care whether or not they are advertising a scam service that will have a lot victims as result. It's a shame. Pure greed.

Yeah I also noticed that some times we see a ponzi comes and start a signature campaign and everyone rush towards that campaign and start to apply to there without reading even the rules and the details of the campaign.
People should have to study about the company that for it will they be able to advertise or not and they have to confirm that at the campaign for which we are applying is legit or not.
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 04:50:20 AM

I think i am lucky, because i never say any bad campaign are here, Even now i am still in a very good campaign, Actually when i started than i joined the different campaigns but i like only one campaign where now i am here Bitcoin.ag , So that's why i have no any bad experience about different campaigns. 
mishra1994u

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 04:50:33 AM

Ya users must be aware of these signature campaigns where there is no reputed campaign manager available.People must learn before applying in signature campaign that weather a reputed member is announcing that or if the funds are escrow otherwise no need to waste time there.
CraigWrightBTC

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 05:00:57 AM

The signs of signature campaign that will make scam to their users usualy they give much payment every weeks, they are new service without escrow service while run signature campaign on this forum.
hajimasan

Activity: 882

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 05:22:03 AM

yes , you are right but here problem is that how can we sure that the signature campaign that is new to offer to join new member is truely honest . here i am asking about the signature campaign omicron . think about it .
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: