Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 01:59:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Double Your Bitcoins x180% in ONE Day [Updated review - Double or refund]  (Read 10687 times)
ninjada (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 08:04:57 PM

Why is there no damn reviews yet?
Hope they are not biased af

I don't believe the 3 sales mate

You may ask the people (which i commented and sent a vouch copy to) why there are still no reviews.

The method is working perfectly, so incase of a scam attempt, they would have notified the other members, right?

BTW i don't give a fuck what do you believe or not.

Yeah maybe reviews are taking long because they are being biased...
We all know it 99% doesn't work.

You don't have to lose "control" and get on the level of your clients and insult, you're trying to sell smt fishy. We have the right of the doubt.

By "we" you refer to your "friends"? you have like 3 msg's, two of them on this very thread.

In my opinion you are just a forum troll, nothing more.
Placid

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 08:19:43 PM

Still waiting as well. Since I'm interested. @ op.  Some ppl do have a legitimate point. Why sell something for a few bucks, while it has the potential of thousands. Why even sell if you can double money in a matter of hours or days.
Dronesito

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 08:21:45 PM

You may ask the people (which i commented and sent a vouch copy to) why there are still no reviews.

The method is working perfectly, so incase of a scam attempt, they would have notified the other members, right?

You don't have to lose "control" and get on the level of your clients and insult, you're trying to sell smt fishy. We have the right of the doubt.

By "we" you refer to your "friends"? you have like 3 msg's, two of them on this very thread.

Always the same... Why would anyone resell a "gold" money making guide :')

Show proof of the 3 100$ transactions and i'll shut it.
ninjada (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 08:23:50 PM

Still waiting as well. Since I'm interested. @ op.  Some ppl do have a legitimate point. Why sell something for a few bucks, while it has the potential of thousands. Why even sell if you can double money in a matter of hours or days.

You have a point, as i said before, i have my own private interest.
ninjada (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 08:25:18 PM

Always the same... Why would anyone resell a "gold" money making guide :')

Show proof of the 3 100$ transactions and i'll shut it.

Bitch, get the fuck out of my thread.

Unfortunately, those payments were straight to my private blockchain wallet, i know how easy it to trace blockchain transactions.

You can suck my dick and wait for the reviews bitch.
ninjada (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 08:29:59 PM

and for those who have doubts, this method can not be burned. i will sale only 5 copies and will not sale again.

this method can double up your money within mins, i proved it in the guide.
Dronesito

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 08:38:02 PM

Fast, guys. This guide will make you lose more money than any other you've ever seen, and at faster rates!

I'm sorry for you op, you have to be pretty dumb to buy a 600$ guide.

Looks like you found a way of getting your money back tho! Congrats! (jk no proof from blockchain = big bs)
ninjada (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 08:42:39 PM

Fast, guys. This guide will make you lose more money than any other you've ever seen, and at faster rates!

I'm sorry for you op, you have to be pretty dumb to buy a 600$ guide.

Looks like you found a way of getting your money back tho! Congrats! (jk no proof from blockchain = big bs)

Congrats! 3rd post in this thread ! go for the lottery today!
Kand1990

Activity: 444
Merit: 250

beauty is power; a smile is its sword

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 08:53:27 PM

I highly doubt this will work, there should have already been a reliable vouch by now.

Buy & Sell Bitcoin here - Accepting All CryptoCurrencies and Neteller - Skrill - WMZ
Here are my contact details. - TELEGRAM
ninjada (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 08:55:50 PM

I highly doubt this will work, there should have already been a reliable vouch by now.

The guide contain 72 pages of very detailed instructions, so, be patient my friend.
ricku

Activity: 210

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 06:19:47 AM

I have been receiving some funny pm from some people over this product vouch copy and this prompt me to say here that i have not received any vouched copy from the op, please dont pm me to know if the system is real, work, etc

ninjada (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 09:02:32 AM

I have been receiving some funny pm from some people over this product vouch copy and this prompt me to say here that i have not received any vouched copy from the op, please dont pm me to know if the system is real, work, etc

I don't remember i was vouching you.
Dronesito

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 09:52:18 AM

Did the vouchers get so rich off the guide they forgot to review?

It's 72 pages, what the fuck.
kathysp32

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 10:10:43 AM

Really have some doubts over here. And to top it all off, no vouches as of now. Really spooky stuff.
pcoin

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 11:44:14 AM

Really have some doubts over here. And to top it all off, no vouches as of now. Really spooky stuff.
That is why i said the op should forget about selling this product at least for now and try to device a better way to advertise in order to attract people attentions provided he is selling a legit money making method.
codehtcmail

Activity: 1190
Merit: 260

Tryig to survive in this harsh world

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 04:12:45 PM

Another scam, seriously people don't fall for these scams, and don't encourage them, move along, money is not that easy to make and OP does not have your interest in heart only his eyes on your money with a fishy and not working guide.
ninjada (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 04:20:00 PM

Another scam, seriously people don't fall for these scams, and don't encourage them, move along, money is not that easy to make and OP does not have your interest in heart only his eyes on your money with a fishy and not working guide.

WOW would you shut the fuck up......

another troll.
rajupujari

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 04:56:12 PM

Guys.guys,guys.........

This guide is not scam.So,please stop it.

I'm on alphabay market and reading all about this guide.Let's take an example,i read all positive reviews and make a decision to buy it and then i realised it's a scam and nothing will work.In seriously im gonna go and make the negative feedback.And this feedback,vendor of the product cannot delete it.He don't have right to it.

If there is one negative feedback,then this is possibly scam.

There is no negative feedback in the market.And one thing product listed since i think january.

Reply for below post:Man,seriously..........

Did he put a knife on neck!!!
Dronesito

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 04:58:05 PM

Guys.guys,guys.........

This guide is not scam.So,please stop it.

I'm on alphabay market and reading all about this guide.Let's take an example,i read all positive reviews and make a decision to buy it and then i realised it's a scam and nothing will work.In seriously im gonna go and make the negative feedback.And this feedback,vendor of the product cannot delete it.He don't have right to it.

If there is one negative feedback,then this is possibly scam.

There is no negative feedback in the market.And one thing product listed since i think january.

I went on Alphabay too, the vendor is using forcing the buyers to leave positive feedback.
Dronesito

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 05:15:06 PM

Reply for below post:Man,seriously..........

Did he put a knife on neck!!!

I've bought stuff there before and they often literally threaten you to get your account banned somehow.

It's true that you can only leave feedback if you buy a product there but it's also known that you can create other accounts and buy it yourself...
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: