Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:37:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your friend just know about Bitcoin and said he just invested into cloud mining.  (Read 2823 times)
ajmagz09

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 11:45:13 PM

well if you knew bitcoin than your friend. i think you should guide or teach him the best way where to earn and invest on it.. there are gambling sites that gives investment. or trading sites you can tell them. and it would be good for you as you can make them your referral.
SANALIU

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 12:02:01 AM

cloud mining not prospect investment
majority only Hyip scheme ponzy
is real mining is break event point is very long is over one year, is eabot or iam is forget is name, BEP must wait over 2 year
is not prospect compare you saving in deposito in bank, asia country is better than high save bank

not recomended is country europ or USA because in there cash rate in bank is very low
sulendra12

Activity: 2856
Merit: 526

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 12:14:01 AM

I've seen it in my local forum , the member itself recommended for anyone asking about how to grow their bitcoin to investing in "cloud mining".
That's the wrong tips would be given to beginner , and makes their money vanished , but we can't force them for stop on cloud mining after they deposited their money there , but we can give an explanation about HYIP or ponzi scheme so they would be understand about bitcoin investment.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 12:19:42 AM

What will I say after what he has done? Since he did it already, I will just tell him my experience, on how I know cloud meaning, but, I won't stop him. I will just let him know what might or might not happen, the possibilities based on my own experience. In the end, no matter what, he is still the one who can decide what he wanted to do with his coins.
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 12:37:45 AM

Let's one of your friend say he/she (for simple reference, I will just use 'he' throughout the thread) just know about Bitcoin. And he purchased some Bitcoin and invested some of it to cloud mining site. What will you say to him? Would it be nice for you to tell him to stop? Or let him learn online scam the hard way?

First I'd ask him in what cloud mining website he invested (I find hashnet to be good, I've profited from them for 40% in one month and that was a year ago) if he said then he invested in some other service I'd tell him to draw taht funds asap and not to invest in cloud mining, maybe suggest him to buy a miner and mine alt-coins.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
rio3233

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 12:40:23 AM

Let's one of your friend say he/she (for simple reference, I will just use 'he' throughout the thread) just know about Bitcoin. And he purchased some Bitcoin and invested some of it to cloud mining site. What will you say to him? Would it be nice for you to tell him to stop? Or let him learn online scam the hard way?

I will tell him that cloud mining is not worth anymore and it will takes long time to get ROI and profit. Especially after the halving, it's become more more harder.
x4

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 01:04:51 AM

if he purchased already well we ill wait if what will happen to his coin. If he get hi ROI well good news but I will not recommend him  to do that again because its too risky to join in cloudmining sites. So I will suggest him why nit go in trading you will not get scam but you will do some effort about that and research also. Not just giving money to some unknown people and waiting that your money will come back, Well you have only 30% chance that your coin will come back to this sites.
MingLee

Activity: 490
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 01:11:48 AM

I will tell him that cloud mining is not worth anymore and it will takes long time to get ROI and profit. Especially after the halving, it's become more more harder.
When you invest in cloud mining you're hoping that the overall and total hashing power of the network will go down so that your investment gains more value over the term of it's maturation. The halving then effectively halves the value of the contract, and, depending on how the market moves, can increase the time required to pay off the initial investment, let alone gather an ROI.
grim007

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 01:19:57 AM

When you invest in cloud mining you're hoping that the overall and total hashing power of the network will go down so that your investment gains more value over the term of it's maturation. The halving then effectively halves the value of the contract, and, depending on how the market moves, can increase the time required to pay off the initial investment, let alone gather an ROI.

i think the ROI for cloud mining takes too long especially on how many hash rate you paid. the more the rate the more profit for investor. Genesis mining is the most trusted cloud mining as of now.
because they have proof that they have a miner farm. but AFAIK they are risk also in investing with them because we don't when did they farm got shutdown . Smiley cloud mining is not advisable i'd rather setup my miner than investing to people we don't know
machinek20

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 01:28:12 AM

well i would say good luck to him, hopefully it wont turn to scam, you cant do anything anymore because he already invest it, its better to advise him to stay away from HYIP and ponzi also cloud mining in the future, and tell him how is the correct way to earn bitcoin so he wont be scammed again
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1179

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 02:16:59 AM

I have nothing to say, its  his decision and its his own money, I could just tell him that those ponzis are risky and might run his money... There is no need to stop them coz it's not right...Tell him that you will be laughing at his ass when his money is gone...  Cheesy
groll

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 02:37:34 AM

If I am his closest friend the real friend, and if I am very much aware with bitcoin mining I would suggest him the right thing to do.  I would tell him to be cautious and to be very careful in investing with some sites as it always turns to be scam.  We could do some research and maybe plan to where and how we would do some investment.  As a friend I do not want hin ended up sobbing. Grin
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 02:37:49 AM

you have to tell them. otherwise you would be helping a scam take place.
if you know about the scam, you have to teach them about the cloudmining and how scammy it is. but do it in a nice way instead of being bold about it.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1189

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 03:32:13 AM

i will tell them the truth if investing money in cloud mining is actually ponzi scheme and tell them if their profit money is only from new member who deposit on the site and it means their money is other people is money , sometime that way is worked and they know that they almost do wrong thing

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
Rubberduckie
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 04:46:16 AM

I'm not sure how anyone has done well with cloud mining. I have heard from
a few people they had a nice ROI. I have never had that luck in fact I took a
bath invested in CEX a couple years back and lost heaps of bitcoin.

I would tell your friend to run! or really break out a calculator and focus on difficulty
change and if he can make the money back.

delliaerd

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 09:52:43 AM

I think the fisrt i will let he learn about cloud mining and all of the consequences investing in cloud mining, after he face serious obstacle and asking help to me i will give my advice and prefer to him how to looking for bitcoin safely, or at least controlled risk, although majority have a risk.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

davis196

Activity: 3010
Merit: 918

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 10:09:36 AM

That would be a very nasty story.

Let`s say i told my friend about bitcoin,but never told him about btc scams.

This would be my fault,i guess.

Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 10:15:43 AM

I'm not sure how anyone has done well with cloud mining. I have heard from a few people they had a nice ROI. I have never had that luck in fact I took a bath invested in CEX a couple years back and lost heaps of bitcoin.

I would tell your friend to run! or really break out a calculator and focus on difficulty
change and if he can make the money back.

the only time I could ever see a cloudmining service be at the very least profitable, it was on cex.io a couple of years ago when it was still profitable and they were running it (now it is paused because of the high fees and unprofitability). and even then it was hard to make a decent amount from cloudmining, the most of the profit came from trading GHS

Only Bitcoin
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2016, 10:54:05 AM

When you invest in cloud mining you're hoping that the overall and total hashing power of the network will go down so that your investment gains more value over the term of it's maturation

As I understand it, this makes sense only if the cloud mining site you invest in is legit. Otherwise, the hashing power of the network is irrelevant altogether, since no one is actually selling you any hashing power at all...

What did I miss (if anything)?

Antonio G.

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 11:09:43 AM

I definitely would warn him to avoid such projects, tell him that he can lost his money and show him an examples in the Internet
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: