Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:07:05 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IOTA ICO Price?  (Read 17956 times)
yumei

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 07:28:49 PM

It seems you have difficulty conversing on the forum without making personal remarks.

I always make it personal when reply to trolls, isn't it right when a troll is beaten with troll tricks?

You interpret all critism as trolling. So you will further. IOTA will be a wonderful dictatorship Coin.
How about changing your nick in "Kim-Yong-Beyond"
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 07:31:54 PM

You interpret all critism as trolling. So you will further. IOTA will be a wonderful dictatorship Coin.

Anything you wish, without the 10 BTC transfer hash I don't take you seriously. 99% you are Admiral_Bit the Scammer.
yumei

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 07:37:14 PM

Anything you wish, without the 10 BTC transfer hash I don't take you seriously. 99% you are Admiral_Bit the Scammer.

Lol, why not betting then? I offered you to bet 10 BTC. Just search some neutral moderators here, you can choose them as you want.
They will get my slack access and the bitcoin-hash, anything they want. I don´t know how I am able to scam them.
You are just silly, Kim-Yong-Beyond founder of IOTA Coin.
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 07:44:16 PM

Lol, why not betting then?

Reread my post about paradox, wasn't it clear what paradox I meant?
yumei

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 07:47:54 PM

Lol, why not betting then?

Reread my post about paradox, wasn't it clear what paradox I meant?

No I don´t know what the shit you are talking about, search 3 neutral moderators if you think I am able to affect them anyhow.
Why are you searching permantly excuses, whats wrong with you Kim-Yong-Beyond, founder of IOTA ?
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 07:55:16 PM

No I don´t know what the shit you are talking about, search 3 neutral moderators if you think I am able to affect them anyhow.
Why are you searching permantly excuses, whats wrong with you Kim-Yong-Beyond, founder of IOTA ?

Ok, I'll give you the 3rd hint, if you don't get it I'll be unable to help you.

Hint: What is common between you and the girl from this clip - http://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/a3jyAZ5_460sv.mp4?
yumei

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 08:06:26 PM

Ok, I'll give you the 3rd hint, if you don't get it I'll be unable to help you.

Hint: What is common between you and the girl from this clip - http://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/a3jyAZ5_460sv.mp4?

Lol, nice try. Warning: Don´t execute this link, its a trojan virus.
Can someone else comment this please? Why is IOTA founder trying to infect other users?

Domain Name: 9CACHE.COM
Registry Domain ID: 1869710939_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.name.com
Registrar URL: http://www.name.com
Updated Date: 2016-03-07T07:10:07Z
Creation Date: 2014-08-05T04:13:10Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2017-08-05T04:13:10Z
Registrar: Name.com, Inc.
Registrar IANA ID: 625
Reseller:  
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited
Registry Registrant ID:  
Registrant Name: Whois Agent
Registrant Organization: Whois Privacy Protection Service, Inc.
Registrant Street: PO Box 639  
Registrant City: Kirkland
Registrant State/Province: WA
Registrant Postal Code: 98083
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1 4252740657
Registrant Fax: +1 4259744730
Registrant Email:  
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 08:14:14 PM

Lol, nice try. Warning: Don´t execute this link, its a trojan virus.
Can someone else comment this please? Why is IOTA founder trying to infect other users?

Domain Name: 9CACHE.COM
Registry Domain ID: 1869710939_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.name.com
Registrar URL: http://www.name.com
Updated Date: 2016-03-07T07:10:07Z
Creation Date: 2014-08-05T04:13:10Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2017-08-05T04:13:10Z
Registrar: Name.com, Inc.
Registrar IANA ID: 625
Reseller:  
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited
Registry Registrant ID:  
Registrant Name: Whois Agent
Registrant Organization: Whois Privacy Protection Service, Inc.
Registrant Street: PO Box 639  
Registrant City: Kirkland
Registrant State/Province: WA
Registrant Postal Code: 98083
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1 4252740657
Registrant Fax: +1 4259744730
Registrant Email:  

Nice proof of virus, the level of IQ clearly says that you are Admiral_Bit, the case is closed.

PS: Those who found the video funny should read the comments too, they are funny too - http://9gag.com/gag/a3jyAZ5
yumei

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 08:58:40 PM

Spreading .mp4? files on a hidden domain name is not suspicious? Especially when it is addressed to your adversary?
And then telling lies like it is clean with VirusTotal? I am technically low level and I have to explain you about hidden trojan batches?

You are clearly retarded.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 07:58:31 AM

It seems you have difficulty conversing on the forum without making personal remarks.

I always make it personal when reply to trolls, isn't it right when a troll is beaten with troll tricks?

Beaten?

The majority accept that Iota was under advertised compared to other big ico's on this board with the purpose of creating a narrow initial distribution that was easy to manipulate and therefore self enrich the devs.

You are only making yourself look more unprofessional and unworthy to run any serious projects.

How are you beating anyone with your constant childish remarks that are repetitive and irrelevant to the argument that you are running another self enrichment scheme like your last one NXT.

If you want to reply make your replies something other childish personal blathering. Just start explaining why every other ICO has raised magnitudes more development funds and given magnitudes more people the opportunity to be part of the project at ground level rather than charging them 33x the price you accumulated at.

Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 08:50:00 AM

Beaten?

Yes, veiled personal insults and other stuff, standard troll tactics.
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 08:55:16 AM

You are only making yourself look more unprofessional and unworthy to run any serious projects.

Strange, 5 years ago I already had fire orangle [Ignore] button which indicated that a lot of trolls were pissed off by my backtrolling and this didn't stop others from cooperating with me. I suspect it's because I troll only other trolls like you and such trolls don't have any influence in real life. I hope this harsh truth won't make your brain collapse, I can't imagine how it is to feel that your life is useless but I'm afraid it hurts, my condolences to your mom...
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 11:01:48 AM
Last edit: September 02, 2016, 11:13:18 AM by cryptohunter

Strange, 5 years ago I already had fire orangle [Ignore] button which indicated that a lot of trolls were pissed off by my backtrolling and this didn't stop others from cooperating with me. I suspect it's because I troll only other trolls like you and such trolls don't have any influence in real life. I hope this harsh truth won't make your brain collapse, I can't imagine how it is to feel that your life is useless but I'm afraid it hurts, my condolences to your mom...

Again all you have is personal childish insults and assumptions.

Please realise that you are just looking entirely unprofessional and like you are trying to avoid the real issues with your self enrichment schemes.

You are unable to answer the real questions that reveal iota as a manipulated scam. Hence why all we get are your attempts at humour and insults.

Do yourself a large favour and either remain quiet accepting that you're attempting another self enrichment scheme (scam) like nxt or refute the claim and explain the reason for this ico raising magnitudes lower than eth, maid, waves, lisk , etc.

Your previous explanation of not wanting any more development funds for your project is not realistic.

Why would your project with 500k investment be even be mildly attractive at the fantasy prices being charged when projects with magnitudes more development funds are costing far less? Perhaps you class yourself as being a coder/designer beyond compare? Perhaps you believe iota will not be cloned in short order?

Also explain your previous statements regarding the sock puppet accounts being used to narrow distribution even further being a non issue because bitcointalk means nothing and  you will find others to invest who have no knowledge of this happening.

You are wasting your time. The events I have stated are full observable and there for all to see as is the 33x price hike being demanded whilst you and a few cronies suffocate the supply.

Your childish remarks and constant attempts to divert it to being a personal issue with me have failed.

Congratulations - your greedy self serving project is now tainted and practically a pariah token before it even reaches the exchanges.

Your back trolling just backfires on you and your project. For you can not face one armed with facts and observable events with a few personal and childish insults and ill founded assumptions.

Your idea of trolling is simply to mangle your reasonable humour with childish insults.

You have no real substance to work with. You have only your average ability to twist together some more random personal comments that you hope to make amusing enough to divert from the facts you don't wish to discuss or mention. I await your next post to point out the very same thing I will always point out to you. That your retorts to me over iota have no real substance and that you shy away from my arguments because you know there is no reasonable answer other than you are attempting another nxt type heist.

Make a concerted effort to try and stay away from meaningless personal comments and stick to discussing observable events surrounding the IOTA scheme.

It's not about me. It's about Iota. Trying to make it about me is simply showing you are afraid to let the discussion be about iota's initial distribution.

So try again. Dont be so shy and quiet about defending your scheme. Don't be to eager to divert the truth about your project by only wanting to discuss me. I'm beginning to believe you are obsessing about me. Why remove me from ignore?

Rather obsess about how you are going to hide the terrible initial distribution and intentional hoarding and manipulating of your tokens when it comes under closer scrutiny in the future.

I'm sorry to repeat myself over in slightly different variations in this post but I'm just hoping one format will register with you and that you will take heed of my helpful advice.

CFB - discuss facts about iota only not your fantasies and obsessions with other persons on this board. That is not trolling that is childish name calling and playground behaviour. Not suitable for one heading successful self enrichement schemes.

Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 11:26:35 AM

Again all you have is personal childish insults and assumptions...

Oh, I forgot that you are unable to switch the topic if the facts don't fit into your interpretation of the reality. I know that you can post the same again and again and again and again. I already pointed out flaws in your logic upthread for the others, you are the only one who can't accept the reality, so I won't disturb you, keep living in your delusional world. If you manage to escape it then we'll start from the very beginning (comparison of Iota and Bitcoin token supply) to make sure that we are on the same page and can progress futher. PM me when you are ready.
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 04:51:58 PM

Again all you have is personal childish insults and assumptions...

Oh, I forgot that you are unable to switch the topic if the facts don't fit into your interpretation of the reality. I know that you can post the same again and again and again and again. I already pointed out flaws in your logic upthread for the others, you are the only one who can't accept the reality, so I won't disturb you, keep living in your delusional world. If you manage to escape it then we'll start from the very beginning (comparison of Iota and Bitcoin token supply) to make sure that we are on the same page and can progress futher. PM me when you are ready.

Diversionary tactics again.

I never said that by creating vast numbers of iota had you raised the MC. I said it is best now there are such vast amount of tokens it best be listed on the doge market not the btc market. What was the idea behind this change anyway?

The comparison we need to discuss is the initial distribution of iota compared to the other large ICO's run on this board. An in depth investigation into the investors and sock puppet accounts could also be very useful.

Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 06:40:02 PM

I never said that by creating vast numbers of iota had you raised the MC. I said it is best now there are such vast amount of tokens it best be listed on the doge market not the btc market. What was the idea behind this change anyway?

Didn't I show you that Iota tokens supply is of the same level of magnitude as Bitcoin's? I could also show you that we reduced the supply 360-fold but this would be too hard for your brain. Autumn is the time when all mental diseases hit harder, I'll wait for the winter so my replies won't harm you.
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 07:44:56 PM

Didn't I show you that Iota tokens supply is of the same level of magnitude as Bitcoin's? I could also show you that we reduced the supply 360-fold but this would be too hard for your brain. Autumn is the time when all mental diseases hit harder, I'll wait for the winter so my replies won't harm you.

blah blah blah - no substance or attempt to discuss the deliberately super narrow initial distribution. More childish and unprofessional personal comments. Your replies only harm you.

Number of Iota tokens =     2'779'530'283'277'761
Number of Bitcoin tokens = 2'100'000'000'000'000

blah blah blah

it's way better suited to the doge market place.

So leaving the novel way of representing your tokens supply compared to every other coin released aside. It is of minor interest to me since the entire project is a scam and I have not taken one moment to even look at the reasons nor the method used to now represent your tokens full minting.

Let's get back on track to the main question since you will take any opportunity to avoid it:

Why was iotas initial distribution so very very narrow compared to other ICO's on this board. Think eth, maid, lisk, waves, nem ETC.

there let me help you find the part I would like you to answer .... see above ^^^^^

Now try hard not to fall back to your usual spouting of childish personal remarks to subvert from answering the important questions iota will face now or will face in the future. Come of cfb you can do it......really focus and apply yourself. Surely one so smart will easily be able to answer this question to the reasonable satisfaction of all on the board. I mean just tell the truth if it's not another nxt type self enrichment scam then surely it must be easy to explain .

Why was iotas initial distribution so very very narrow compared to other ICO's on this board. Think eth, maid, lisk, waves, nem ETC.

Here i post it for you again. I hope you don't have an issue answering with in a semi professional manner.

Also did you say words to the effect that it does not matter if and when it was discovered that many sock puppet accounts were use to purchase iota (making the intial distribution even more narrow and easy to manipulate) that it did not matter because bitcointalk does not matter and you would find many other investors outside of this forum that would be unaware of these events??

Think hard before answering since you never know what evidence one may archive for later use.

Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 07:53:46 PM

blah blah blah - no substance or attempt to discuss the deliberately super narrow initial distribution.

It was already discussed long time ago, this is why you made into that video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KM36ED544iE), because you knew about Iota sale but because of the retardation you missed the timeframe and then lied that you hadn't known about the sale. And was caught on the lie.
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 08:06:04 PM

blah blah blah - no substance or attempt to discuss the deliberately super narrow initial distribution.

It was already discussed long time ago, this is why you made into that video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KM36ED544iE), because you knew about Iota sale but because of the retardation you missed the timeframe and then lied that you hadn't known about the sale. And was caught on the lie.

Wow that (lie) fully explains why eth, maid, lisk, waves, etc all had magnitudes greater initial distribution. One person (me) didn't invest another 15500 bitcoins and give it out to everyone else on the board for free. I see, that makes sense now. I commented on the thread and at that time we were told not to even ask when there would be a crowdsale. By the time I checked back in to this board it was over.

Stop trying to make it personal over and over. I am but one person however important you consider me to be. One person only did not miss the iota crowd sale 1000's of others did. Why even mention me? simple you want to divert from the real question of why the vast majority of ico investors in all these other icos missed your ico. (not just me) .

WHY?? because you did not advertise by the same means all the other ICO's did. Minimal advertising on this board - way less than all the other icos.

How do you explain that? why have they all raised 10x + or greater than iota?

Why would i buy iota tokens at a far great assumed market cap than these projects that have 10x more development funds??

How many have you sold under your sock puppet accounts for 33x ico price?

Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 08:09:12 PM

Wow that (lie) fully explains why eth, maid, lisk, waves, etc all had magnitudes greater initial distribution.

Let's first discuss why you lied that you hadn't known about Iota sale so you had been unable to take part in it. After that we'll move ahead, I already have an answer ready for you.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: