Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 08:20:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How can gambling help you with your life?  (Read 32234 times)
Tanic

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 10:17:56 AM

Gambling helped me with my life nohow. For me gambling is just fun and the way for spending time. Of course when I grown enough I started to gamble with money, but till now I didn't make any big bets, so there is no loosing and winning big money for me, cause of even today gambling is just kind of fun to me.
Jemzx00

Activity: 1470
Merit: 546

Be nice!

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2016, 01:53:06 PM

It can only help me relax and have fun but in financial aspects it does not.
Yes it can be fun but not relaxing especially when losing money just like what you've said it does not help you with financial aspects.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 01:56:36 PM

It can only help me relax and have fun but in financial aspects it does not.
Yes it can be fun but not relaxing especially when losing money just like what you've said it does not help you with financial aspects.
if you lose a huge amount instead of being relaxing it would turned to stressful making you always think why you lose that money just for the sake of enjoyment, it can only helps you if you win just like lotto if you got the lucky number you will be instant millionaire.
novemberwoah

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 02:10:56 PM

Gambling helped me with my life nohow. For me gambling is just fun and the way for spending time. Of course when I grown enough I started to gamble with money, but till now I didn't make any big bets, so there is no loosing and winning big money for me, cause of even today gambling is just kind of fun to me.
Yes you're right, no one can help our lives other than the pleasure of gambling. Because bitcoin is a fun game and need some luck. I think gambling is not quite right to benefit because we will not always win. I also assume gambling is a game and to spend my time.
lixer

Activity: 2520
Merit: 586

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 02:21:06 PM

Using gambling for fun must be one of the biggest help one could get in his lifetime. Because, in this fast world no one will care you to make you entertained. But, you got a companion in the name of gambling, cheers!

The same companion may turn as enemy at any time, if you change your mind and while gambling if you expect profits from it.

crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 03:01:31 PM

Yes you're right, no one can help our lives other than the pleasure of gambling. Because bitcoin is a fun game and need some luck. I think gambling is not quite right to benefit because we will not always win. I also assume gambling is a game and to spend my time.
Its a nature of gambling they are just giving entertainment no matter what happen but sometimes those gambling has frauds and we dont know if they are giving provably fair.. in my opinion if we stay at sports betting it can give you chance to choose what team we want. unlike dice game that randomly you can win or not most of them or lose..
So it can not help for your life
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 03:15:49 PM

gambling can help your life, if you play without capital or with the free money and you were able to get great results.
but when you are risking your money for gambling, it will never help your life. but instead, it will ruin your life.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 08:22:20 PM

gambling can help your life, if you play without capital or with the free money and you were able to get great results.
but when you are risking your money for gambling, it will never help your life. but instead, it will ruin your life.
You must be right. Gambling will never help if we go it with our hard earned money. More over, expecting a help from gambling is highly insane as it is not created for helping us financially. If you consider getting entertainment is a big help from gambling, you can have that help all the time whenever we are going for gambling.
Universat

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 08:52:58 PM

as most of the people think that gambling is wrong and it can ruin your life and much more and much more, but to me it can also play important role in your life and specially people like me, because i like gambling and play gambling regularly, and i can not even thing about to stop it, i am also making a good money in gambling and reason is that i play gambling with a strategy and always try to follow that strategy.
20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 08:57:21 PM

It didn't really ruin my life and I'm playing just for fun with real money. It's about the way you're doing it: you need to calculate the amount you can play with. If you're going to play with more than the calculated amount, it's going to be bad for you because the fun will stop right there. Winning is optional, not a necessity and I can have fun without it too.
trickshot22

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 10:32:33 PM

gambling has never helped me unfortunately, to be honest it only makes my life harder if i play it
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 09:14:14 AM

It didn't really ruin my life and I'm playing just for fun with real money. It's about the way you're doing it: you need to calculate the amount you can play with. If you're going to play with more than the calculated amount, it's going to be bad for you because the fun will stop right there. Winning is optional, not a necessity and I can have fun without it too.

Maybe you are good in manage the bankroll and have a good strategy, so playing with real money that is not going to ruin your life although the purpose for fun. but I think any excuse for fun, you will surely experience a lot of losing in gambling, so the potential to ruin your life is big.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
J Gambler

Activity: 910

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 10:47:07 AM

At first, when I tried to play in gambling site,
I experience fun and excitement to win the game.
When I'd experience to win or to earn profit in gambling,
I have the eagerness to play and play and aiming to win always.
But, when i experience also losing much in btc I just realized hey
this is not helping in my life. It giving me addiction, depression also
that I lose much in btc. So that time I said to myself that I have
to stop playing in gambling site.
Yes if it's your first time playing in gambling website and you will 100% experience the excitement and the fun in game where it doesn't matter if you lose alot of bitcoin because the experience of fun and the excitement but sometimes gambling is just for intertainment and don't bee to agroo.

Y U MAD AT ME
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1312

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 11:04:03 AM

gambling has never helped me unfortunately, to be honest it only makes my life harder if i play it

It means that you are using gambling as a way to earn money, while in fact you are only wasting your money. Gambling will help us if we consider it as a part of entertainment, it may reduce our stress of daily activities such as working. When people use gambling for fun, they will find the enjoyment on gambling no matter they lose or win. So you need to change your mind about gambling imo.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
choppork

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 12:09:55 PM

I think the only way gambling would be a help in your life is when you're winning more than you're losing. That is quite hard to achieve for most but professional gamblers can always make money when they choose to play with normal gamblers. Your experience in gambling wouldn't be very helpful since the lessons from gambling can only be applied to very limited aspects in life.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 05:51:37 PM

Gambling helps me to realize that it is not a good place to have a profit and it is the only benefit that you will receive after any loss . Gambling will never help us with our life it only brings us a bad impact .
I already done playing gambling with bustabits and i tried to x 10 my money and it feels good for me because i deposited 0.01 bitcoin and now its 0.1 bitcoin and i dont withdraw that because i want to make profit or 1bitcoin in one day but idn't suceess i lose all my bitcoin lol

Lmao . Bro it's not good to hear and not really good that happen but guess what , i am actually laughing my ass off . I am reading the beginning of your post and i was supposed to say that it's great that you made your 0.01 to 0.1 but at the end it all just disappeared . And that's what we call gambling we never know when we are going to get lost .
mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 06:19:34 PM

This is the right approach and it's hardly seen or debated. Gambling is just entertainment and it should be treated like it, you have to consider that money gone the moment you buy chips, bet on a team, or whatever. This way it's all fun and games and if you win, then great, you get the money back and then some. If you lose, you had a good time, don't go with high expectations of making it big or you will be going down a dark road...
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2016, 07:13:17 PM

I think the only way gambling would be a help in your life is when you're winning more than you're losing. That is quite hard to achieve for most but professional gamblers can always make money when they choose to play with normal gamblers. Your experience in gambling wouldn't be very helpful since the lessons from gambling can only be applied to very limited aspects in life.

Not all people are after for winning  bets, people gamble for fun, to let time pass  by.  Or in certain point of life people need something to do just to forget the recent happening in their life.  Some cases it help people to move on until they  think they are ready to face the world.   this are some rare cases that i think gambling helps people but most cases it did help but brings in another problem of gambling addiction.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
airsounds

Activity: 237

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 11:35:50 PM

it has never helped me with my life to be honest, it is the worst thing you can do because you would lose

Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 01:40:30 AM

it has never helped me with my life to be honest, it is the worst thing you can do because you would lose
That would really happen if you are just gambling for the sake of money, gambling is fun so it should be for entertainment, the moment you decide you seek for the profit in gambling, you have to be ready for the possibility and you should beat the reality that everyone loses in the long run.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: