Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:27:02 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WayGuide - Travel, Tell Stories and Earn $$$ | ICO | Yobit  (Read 23106 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bigs21024

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

please help gofund.me/bigs21024 Family in need

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 06:28:59 PM

this is a tragedy, no source code to checK?
HOW CAN I KNOW IF NEXT BLOCK CONTAINS ANOTHER 100.000.000 COINS?

Good point, i hope Dev can clear things out Huh
dev sorry but dont think all coins are sold ico most keep some for themselves also, so are you saying you did not keep any

Kuriko

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 06:39:30 PM

So this is supposed to be a steemit copy cat but for traveling blogs?

RastoMan (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 06:44:36 PM

if these 25btc end, you guys will sell more? it looks like it will end pretty fast.

No, we're not going to sell any more Coins during this phase - the announced amount is final, and the goal is set to 25BTC only, no more - no less.
JhonTravis

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

customizable alt coin creation services pm

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2016, 06:45:07 PM

Sorry, lads - I'm driving home right now. I'll do my best trying to answer your questions in an hour or so. Thanks!
so?traffic jam?rush h? Grin
I want to know:
1-explorer & source : where & when
2=how/who's gonna pay the posts in website ; traders?team?

RastoMan (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 06:46:28 PM

ok guys. few minutes plz
Kuriko

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 06:46:39 PM

if these 25btc end, you guys will sell more? it looks like it will end pretty fast.

No, we're not going to sell any more Coins during this phase - the announced amount is final, and the goal is set to 25BTC only, no more - no less.

I read in the OP, there will be a second ico phase for the wayguide platform or I understood wrongly?

If that's the case, will wayguide tokens be purchasable via waycoins? You need to clarify this point.

And how exactly do you guy benefit from the platform? Will there be fees or you purchased some of your own coins yourself?
RastoMan (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 06:51:57 PM

https://github.com/wayguide/waycoin
RastoMan (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 06:52:27 PM
Last edit: August 25, 2016, 07:44:07 PM by RastoMan

Please screenshot Wallet DEV

It's just a simple Wallet - right until the launch of WayGuide's MVP service.
Please check it out on GH - https://github.com/wayguide/waycoin_wallet1
nezto77

Activity: 868
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 06:53:49 PM

and buying and selling has already begun . This very quickly exceeded my prediction . and the price will probably be able to ride at 100sat if you see his development.
Arrakeen

Activity: 532

Offer escrow, receive negative trust

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 06:56:38 PM

ICO ends the day it starts?  Did someone just spend their BTC on all the possible ICO coins that existed?  Looks like shady activity to me  Wink
RastoMan (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 06:59:51 PM

I read in the OP, there will be a second ico phase for the wayguide platform or I understood wrongly?

If that's the case, will wayguide tokens be purchasable via waycoins? You need to clarify this point.

And how exactly do you guy benefit from the platform? Will there be fees or you purchased some of your own coins yourself?

- Yes, we're planning to launch the second ICO round up as soon as WayGuide MVP is launched, tested and reviewed by real customers;
- Yes, definitely - we already in the process of choosing the swap platform, and you'll be able to purchase WayTokens using WayCoins;
- Project owners will receive a tiny share of each transaction inside the project boundaries, and from the contextual advertising later on.
Kuriko

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 07:02:03 PM

- Yes, we're planning to launch the second ICO round up as soon as WayGuide MVP is launched, tested and reviewed by real customers;
- Yes, definitely - we already in the process of choosing the swap platform, and you'll be able to purchase WayTokens using WayCoins;
- Project owners will receive a tiny share of each transaction inside the project boundaries, and from the contextual advertising later on.

Pmed you
ICOcount.com

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2016, 07:02:19 PM

what is the size of second ICO round?

how will you realize the decentralized "wayguide" content sharing?

what is the difference with steemit? and any advantages?
Kuriko

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 07:11:41 PM

Are wayguide tokens the equivalent of steempower   and waycoins the equivalent of steem?

Is there an equivalent to the sbd inside the platform.

I'm comparing this to steemit your probably aware of how it works I'd like to have more details on this.
Loft

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 07:19:03 PM

wow... long time w/o the ICO and sold out at the moment. I decided to buy myself and I had to buy at only 0.2btc
Kuriko

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 07:20:46 PM

Another question, What is the advantage of early birds that have purchased waycoins.

Will it be 1 waycoin  = 1 way token

will 1 waytoken be worth more then what 1 waycoin was worth during this ico?
RastoMan (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 07:28:45 PM

what is the size of second ICO round?

how will you realize the decentralized "wayguide" content sharing?

what is the difference with steemit? and any advantages?

- We're quite busy  working on WayGuide MVP right now - so it's a bit tricky to predict the second ICO phase real size. We still have to hit the 4K+ users barrier, get reviews and recommendations from experts before proceeding with ICO' Stage #2;

- We don't own 80% of Coins as Steem Team does, that's one of the biggest advantages for common-folk;
kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 07:32:57 PM

wow... long time w/o the ICO and sold out at the moment. I decided to buy myself and I had to buy at only 0.2btc
1,5 hours ago it was 12btc sell and now ico selled out ?? faster then lightspeed  Roll Eyes
Kuriko

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 07:36:07 PM

1,5 hours ago it was 12btc sell and now ico selled out ?? faster then lightspeed  Roll Eyes

I would say people that have seen steemit potential are getting exited about this one.

But the thing with steemit is that the platform is controlled by only a small bunch of people and this for way too long now, look at the price it's falling and will keep going just like I predicted. People are rushing to cash out as much as they can, steemit won't die but the price will still take a heavy hit and keep going.
RastoMan (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 07:38:13 PM

So this is supposed to be a steemit copy cat but for traveling blogs?

We're aiming at more structured, helpful and traveling-oriented platform, actually - a fusion of TravelAdvisor, Yelp, and FB (to name a few).
'User-driven community of traveling-folk, easy to use and fast to share' - as our designer once said.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: