Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:40:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Account farming. Allowed?  (Read 51819 times)
K~Ehleyr

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Ooh, shiny things!!

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 06:14:36 PM

Wow, all clearly the same farmer.  Bloody hell.....  Good work Rizz, I'm only sorry it seems so thankless....  Some of us appreciate and admire what you're doing, for what it's worth.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1103

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 07:24:11 PM

Some of these people are really crazy farmers.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=704041
He started writing professionally on May 18th, and since then wrote 3767 posts! It's about 14 posts every single day for the past 9 months. If this is the same person, who farmed the other accounts, this is some serious business. We could even call it a job.  Wink

KenR

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

「きみはこれ&#

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 08:06:58 PM

He started writing professionally on May 18th, and since then wrote 3767 posts! It's about 14 posts every single day for the past 9 months. If this is the same person, who farmed the other accounts, this is some serious business. We could even call it a job.  Wink
What more adds on to it is the signature campaign he is currently enrolled in.They have had a history of horrible signature campaign posters with most of them being alts of each other.Doesn't come as a surprise to me.They'all should be banned from the respective campaigns.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .WEBSITE.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .ANN THREAD.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 16599

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2017, 09:31:57 PM

He started writing professionally on May 18th, and since then wrote 3767 posts! It's about 14 posts every single day for the past 9 months.
As the typical farmer, he started with a calculated one-post-per-2-weeks to build op "potential Activity". When he reached enough, the post spam started for a quick level up to start the signature earnings.

HateNATO

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 09:35:18 PM

Yea it is allowed Cheesy I have 5 accounts and I have joined with 2 accounts in signature campaigns but I dont join with more than 1 account in 1 signature campaign.I use every account for different signature campaign because I dont want break rules.
Please put me in your multiply account list Tongue
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2017, 09:36:51 PM

Yea it is allowed Cheesy I have 5 accounts and I have joined with 2 accounts in signature campaigns but I dont join with more than 1 account in 1 signature campaign.I use every account for different signature campaign because I dont want break rules.

Can you list the names of your other 4 accounts?

HateNATO

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 09:44:05 PM

Can you list the names of your other 4 accounts?

Why you need names from my 4 other accounts?I am really confused now because they are my private things which I dont want share.Tell me why and I will decide if I will tell you.
rizzlarolla (OP)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 09:46:28 PM
Last edit: January 28, 2017, 10:08:50 PM by rizzlarolla

Wow, all clearly the same farmer.  Bloody hell.....  Good work Rizz, I'm only sorry it seems so thankless....  Some of us appreciate and admire what you're doing, for what it's worth.

Yup, clear as day. to me, theymos, and now you!
Hey i had my mid-investigation crisis, onward now, thanks for your appreciations.  Smiley

We could even call it a job.  Wink

A well paid, organised crime ring operating here unchecked or sanctioned by theymos.

What more adds on to it is the signature campaign he is currently enrolled in.

Nothing personal here Ken, but Qtum is probably a far worse scam in the making, imo, of which you are now a paid shill.
(qtum probably being part of that organised crime ring running here)
The latest money making scam drive sanctioned here on bitcointalk.

As the typical farmer, he started with a calculated one-post-per-2-weeks to build op "potential Activity". When he reached enough, the post spam started for a quick level up to start the signature earnings.

Yeah, probably about right.

Your in the wrong thread then, you want Known alts for "a few accounts". Go waste space there.
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 09:51:55 PM

Are you really that dumb or are you just acting like so? It doesn't take much effort for riz to chase down your other farmed accounts. You are shooting yourself in your foot right now.

Haven't you a thread open in the first page of the Meta section where you ask for a name change? It's so obvious that I almost feel sorry for you. Roll Eyes

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
HateNATO

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 09:52:57 PM

rizzlarolla I cant understand you.Your grammar English so bad.I even didnt trid to sell account here I dont want sell it.Also I dont see reason why you are so angry to account farmers when multiply account is allowed?I will live this poor topic and never come back again because of you.

BitHodler who even care if he create a multiply account list when I respect all rules I join with every account in different signature campaign and I respect all rules.

I never spam with my account I write normal posts as you can see.

Bye bye I leave this weird topic where nobody dont know multiply account rules Tongue
K~Ehleyr

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Ooh, shiny things!!

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 10:05:12 PM

rizzlarolla I cant understand you.Your grammar English so bad.I even didnt trid to sell account here I dont want sell it.Also I dont see reason why you are so angry to account farmers when multiply account is allowed?I will live this poor topic and never come back again because of you.

BitHodler who even care if he create a multiply account list when I respect all rules I join with every account in different signature campaign and I respect all rules.

I never spam with my account I write normal posts as you can see.

Bye bye I leave this weird topic where nobody dont know multiply account rules Tongue

1) Before you criticise anybody else's English you should take a lesson - your English is crap.

2)  If you don't understand the point of this thread you clearly haven't read it properly.  Your pathetic "few accounts", while spammy and annoying, are not classed as account farming.  You're about 50 accounts short.  Before you go all cocky wide boy on us, try reading the thread.
rizzlarolla (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 10:19:53 PM

rizzlarolla I cant understand you.Your grammar English so bad.

I have to dumb it down a bit.

In a big way, you are right. There is no rule against having 100 accounts of your own.
But if you try doing that, it wont work for you. You are not part of the sanctioned crime ring here. You will be banned.

Bye Bye HateNATO.  Cry
rizzlarolla (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 10:35:39 PM

Are you really that dumb or are you just acting like so? It doesn't take much effort for riz to chase down your other farmed accounts. You are shooting yourself in your foot right now.

Haven't you a thread open in the first page of the Meta section where you ask for a name change? It's so obvious that I almost feel sorry for you. Roll Eyes

Yup HateEU 880061, HateNATO 880092. 31 accounts apart. (less than 2 hours) Well spotted.

I'm looking at the 800000's atm... (hence my last long "90" list)

Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 2217

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 01:47:10 AM

Yup HateEU 880061, HateNATO 880092. 31 accounts apart. (less than 2 hours) Well spotted.

I'm looking at the 800000's atm... (hence my last long "90" list)

Code:
Name: 	hateCB u=572070 http://archive.is/YxesL
Activity: 11
Position: Newbie
Date Registered: 21 October 2015, 04:51:39
Last Active: 06 April 2016, 20:43:20

their first post they apologise for their (broken) English. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=572070;sa=showPosts http://archive.is/3rOrS

Follows the same two letters as hate EU - CB standing for Charge Back amongst other usages.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CB

rizzlarolla (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 08:45:53 PM

In a big way, you are right. There is no rule against having 100 accounts of your own.
But if you try doing that, it wont work for you. You are not part of the sanctioned crime ring here. You will be banned.

Bye Bye HateNATO.  Cry

Banned. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1769120.0

Timelord2067
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 01:45:23 PM

Bye Bye HateNATO. Cry

Banned. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1769120.0

I'm begining to think @rizzlarolla may actually be right that the staff / admin of bitcointalk.org are doing more than just turning a blind eye to the scamming going on.

There are 11 self admitted UID's in that thread: CroSany, SanjaPaulina, PokemonFun, RussiaIsBest, CroIsBest, HateEU, HateNATO, DlakavaKobasica, BitcoinTeacher, bitcoinisbest, IamCro and yet IamCro somehow manages to sweet talk their way into having some or all of those alts unbanned.

The staff / admin are either naive or increadably gullable given that with a few clicks of the mouse I've been able to identify another six UID's hateCB, Sanjaya, CroSani, CroIsPro, BigKobasica, btc teacher with corresponding registration dates to the eleven listed above as detailed in this post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1702409.msg17673010#msg17673010

rizzlarolla (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 07:32:51 PM
Last edit: January 30, 2017, 09:13:10 PM by rizzlarolla

I haven't looked at this HateNATO case Timelord2067, guess i will at some point.
Do you know which accounts are/are not banned. - edit, i got it, Known alts thread!
---------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm begining to think @rizzlarolla may actually be right that the staff / admin of bitcointalk.org are doing more than just turning a blind eye to the scamming going on."
- Timelord2067.

Indeed, everything is pointing that way from where i'm looking.
There seems to be different farmed accounts for different purposes. Some scam or pump, some sell, some spam,. An evolving ecosystem.
I linked 209 ALPHABET accounts, explained and posted again here recently. (previous page) I am certain the ABCD accounts are the same farmer. And others. All unhindered by theymos. WTF is going on!

My "90" list (aug 8/9 accounts) published recently shows (if you read that way) how these accounts are not created for selling.
They are created for pumping the latest scam here. (Bitsler, waves, chronobank.io. stratis, Qtum to name a few)
Lulling newbies, and people who look but never register here, to part from their btc.
(most of the people scammed must be very naive, but that doesn't lessen the plot, and still blackens the btc perception)
(added - are these ico's now being made to order/rota "peimarily" for bitcointalk? more research needed, no time as yet)

If i can easily find these accounts, theymos already knows.

Of course, theymos will probably say these scams are legit business proposals. If they were, they would not need all these farmed accounts pumping would they, creating a false sense of legitimacy and popularity. (like my favourite scamcoin neucoin. they would pay cointelegraph to publish untruth's to deceive/scam their own readers)

I am a little time constrained in my searches, and am greatly hindered by the lack of any admin input (lol). The lack of any forum tools, or (usable) member search facility. (that has been disabled) theymos has never responded.

Signature campaigns have got "a bit" cleaner lately, since my input was making clear how many "farmed" accounts were taking the places of real members. (not that many real members would want to advertise the latest batch of scams would they?)
Farmed accounts probably created by campaign managers or admin to sig spam with impunity.
Any "innocent" campaign manager worth his salt would have seen they were paying farmed accounts.
The forum was on it's knee's under the weight of spam until (i speculate) i forced SMAS to pretend to be against spam.
But previously they helped create the problem.

Even Fatanut now running the sig campaign list, with full support from Yahoo.
Fatanut is a farmed account with many scammy "brother accounts". I see no evidence of that account being sold.
I wouldn't really care if it was sold. To me anyone buying an account does so to deceive here.

Senior DT members must also be involved. Their inaction shows this.

The forum hacks? Ok, maybe incompetence, but then to allow all the old accounts (that were hacked and sold?) to come back to life here.
Many are easily identifiable. Probably johnybigs? More profits for "scammers".

It feels to me like Greg maxwell is also compliant. He moderates here. He allows all this scamming of real bitcoiners.
Driving away adopters to keep his 1mb block intact, while building up monero.

Satoshi must be fuming. The go-to btc site, and the btc devs of "default" are killing what they should be nurturing - Bitcoin.
There is a bigger picture to find here.

Others here (or gone more likely) must see the same. Someone's gotta stand up for Bitcoin here.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2017, 10:18:55 PM

Signature campaigns have got "a bit" cleaner lately, since my input was making clear how many "farmed" accounts were taking the places of real members. (not that many real members would want to advertise the latest batch of scams would they?)
I would only modify this statement to better reflect the situation by changing it to:"Some signature campaigns..". There are plenty of those that are full of shitposters.

The forum was on it's knee's under the weight of spam until (i speculate) i forced SMAS to pretend to be against spam.
But previously they helped create the problem.
You have? That must have been something during the first SMAS attempt. IIRC it was me who revived it with the blacklist idea when I started to manage Bitmixer.

Senior DT members must also be involved. Their inaction shows this.
Yes, and no. It is really hard to say who pulls what strings in certain cases. However, a lot of 'serious DT' members have abandoned this 'ship' due to inaction.

It feels to me like Greg maxwell is also compliant. He moderates here.
If I'm correct, he spends very little time in here. There's no need to target individuals though. No staff member has the 'power' to do a 'cleanup' or make 'desired changes'.

Others here (or gone more likely) must see the same.
Correct. See my previous remark on DT members.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Timelord2067
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 10:24:45 PM

While I *in principle* agree with the spirit of what @rizzlarolla is saying, perhaps there are other scenarios that should be explored, for example who would want to discredit BitCoins? Real Banks or even law enforcement who might perceive (without understanding the power of BlockChain), that crypto currencies are a threat?

rizzlarolla (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 10:45:02 PM

While I *in principle* agree with the spirit of what @rizzlarolla is saying, perhaps there are other scenarios that should be explored, for example who would want to discredit BitCoins? Real Banks or even law enforcement who might perceive (without understanding the power of BlockChain), that crypto currencies are a threat?

Could be, but i don't believe satoshi was involved. Therefore, it was not the original setup.
Maybe theymos sold the forum. We would not know that?

But could equally be someone who loves btc. Just got greedy. Wants loads of Bitcoin.
i think that the degradation of Bitcoin is only a temporary side effect, not the long term goal.
(in such a case, they probably wont think they are degrading bitcoin?)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: