Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:13:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is Dogecoin dying ?  (Read 5441 times)
The One
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 05:04:40 AM

It was dead from the beginning with infinite supply. All your investment simply goes downwards over time. This coin is like every other altcoin - buy low; sell high; never hold it for too long. Just let others be the losers.

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
psionin

Activity: 465
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 07:03:50 AM

But with an infinite supply there is the inflation to be counted in.
So If you have 100.000 coins (0,xx%) , every year you lost a portion of this value (due the inflation) (0,xx % change to a < percentage).
like fiat currency more you print, the "total" value will be the same, so the value of single unit decreasing .

The supply is hardly infinite. There is an idea out there that just because there are 100 billion coins, the value of the whole set of coins should be affected by that somehow, in a way that is negative. But it doesn't matter how many times you slice a pizza - it doesn't change its underlying value.

The emission argument is a valid one when compared to Bitcoin, but there seem to be some misconceptions regarding it. The emission rate is based on a fraction of the supply of year 2014 (5%), and is a constant, which means that the inflation amount goes down with time. That means that in 20 years, when there are 200 billion Doge, the yearly supply increase is down to 2% a year. This is probably better than 0%, because it allows some basic liquidity in the network, which allows it to keep running without charging super high transaction fees.

It is kind of funny actually, during the initial phase when the emission was 20-100X what it is now, no one was saying much about the inflation concerns, it was just BUY BUY BUY, moon moon moon. But now that the yearly inflation is down to 1/20 of what it was in the first year, there are concerns?

If 100 billion was created in a year, and the coin nicely integrated into the market, having 100 billion more over the next 20 years doesn't really seem to be concerning, especially considering that growth rate should outpace 5% a year because cryptocurrencies are fairly new, and usage and community size would very likely have doubling times far quicker than such a rate of emission.

When you have a major world reserve currency that doubles its money supply in mere years, without any growth in market share (if it has already propagated through all the markets), then that would be concerning and a reason to move money elsewhere.

The amount of Doge available on the exchanges is a good thing. When money flows into Bitcoin, it's only natural to go into alts for diversification. But What if someone wants to put millions of USD into a cryptocurrency? Can you put actual money into something that has small sell walls, and needs the price to go 10X just to get a reasonable amount of it? Doge is one the more liquid currencies, with a robust network, so it would be a logical choice after Bitcoin.

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 10:34:27 AM
Last edit: October 27, 2016, 02:22:28 PM by Spoetnik

You kidiot profiteers dregs making poor excuses for bad behavior *could* in fact support a crypto-currency that was intended to be taken seriously and not as a joke and support one that did not have the developer leave because as he said "the community failed to support the project"

You *could* Support say Litecoin for example.. which is what this unfunny passe meme joke coin was derived from.
You do not NEED to support a scammy shitty ass clone coin with a bad joke tacked onto it in order to get what you are looking for.

You dumb profiteers are pinned down.. i have had you on the ropes whaling on you for two straight years pounding your shitty little retorts into the dirt.
In my Why Doge coin is bad topic i outlined many reasons why Doge is ultra scammy and simply fucking pathetic and irritating bullshit.. and all you crypto-dregs would do is chant Hater.. Troll.. FUD and then ramble on incessantly about your grand "community" turning this place into Crypto4chan.org ..crying whoo U so'z jealous'z !!111

Which i kept saying did not exist and i predicted the very minute your shitty clone coin died and i was right and posted screen-caps proving it (from Cryptsy)
And i was right because the price went from 160 to sub 60 etc and the mass super spamming where all topics here where on Doge stopped.. to the point where no one talks about it anymore.

As i predicted.
I said as soon as profitability dies off 90% of the users will bolt !
They did except for some stragglers hanging on like idiots.. why ?
Because they bought cheap clone coinz nom nom nom and are simply hoping to resurrect an old dead lame meme (that was never funny in the first place)

..for profit.

Re: is Dogecoin dying ?

It was dying 2 years ago crypto-dregs.
It is dead.. quit being scammy deceitful greedy profiteers.
Want money ? Get a fucking job kidiots.

You scammy greedy brats make me sick.
Gimme a break with this sad desperate excuse where you say it's useful for "moving coins around"
Uhhhhmmm profiteers there is 7,000 fucking ANN topics.. pick one that is not a scammy ass piece of clone shit.
Kitteh Coin ? Roll Eyes

FUD first & ask questions later™
Mark02

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 12:49:37 PM

It was dead from the beginning with infinite supply. All your investment simply goes downwards over time. This coin is like every other altcoin - buy low; sell high; never hold it for too long. Just let others be the losers.

Yeah. I don't require holding that for a long time. It is only good for short term trading. Since its supply is infinite. Meaning its value decreases as time passes because it is spreading in every holders and supply is still there so the competition in the market will be " Who sells lower will dispatch their Dogecoin First" It will be hard to sell it in a high price since many are holding Dogecoin also.
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 03:52:14 PM
Last edit: October 28, 2016, 05:21:23 AM by BitcoinNational

The supply is hardly infinite.

kids you buy into ETH ... (what's the limit on that?) ... also the STEEM debacle ... they's really drag'n it into the ground with inflation (110%/yr) ... yet you dog the DOGe which is more or less modeled around conventional metric (of 1950) on inflation/economic-growth ... yeah academia has Ph.D up the wazoo to support it.

"100 billion was created in a year, and the coin nicely integrated into the market, having 100 billion more over the next 20 years doesn't really seem to be concerning"

BINGO! ... 20 frick'n years to double ... really that's a shit easy call ... anyone doubt that DOGE can not handle doubling coin supply over 20 frick'n years?!

Focus on the market cap not the spot to BTC ...

I will predict DOGE will likely hold 50 satos in 12 months.

MEOW!

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
Hugh Jass

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 04:52:44 PM

Doge-Ethereum is then up for work once CATE is rolling along well, and lets us move Dogecoins onto the Ethereum chain to use as with all of the contract Ethereum offers.

Is there any news about the project to integrate Dogecoins onto the Ethereum chain?

Doge had a massive pump when that project started and when it's finished Doge might get another massive pump. Unless that project gets abandoned I don't think Doge is dying.
jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 08:48:23 PM

Amen to that. Dogecoin is a meme, a shitcoin, and it doesn't hide it. None of those types of coins should ever be considered longterm, and DOGE is wayyy past it's expiration date.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 10:06:46 PM

Doge-Ethereum is then up for work once CATE is rolling along well, and lets us move Dogecoins onto the Ethereum chain to use as with all of the contract Ethereum offers.

Is there any news about the project to integrate Dogecoins onto the Ethereum chain?

Doge had a massive pump when that project started and when it's finished Doge might get another massive pump. Unless that project gets abandoned I don't think Doge is dying.

What did i just say earlier for the 50th time ?

And too many is too many ..the price is proving that isn't it ?

Pitchblackroom

Activity: 313
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 01:57:44 AM

Honestly I think Dogecoin's time ended a long time ago. It has already had its glory days and now it is currently going through a downfall while other coins are doing better at this time, even Bitcoin is doing a lot better.

However I was happy that Dogecoin had such the initial growth as before.

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
durnkenWiz

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 04:06:39 AM

I never liked DOGE and I was thinking that there is no use for it, but if you think about it a bit more, you'll realize that it can be one of the fun sides of crypto. Maybe some day petrol could be traded with Bitcoin (just an example), but it would never happen with the DOGE... not in a million years.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 05:05:48 AM

I never liked DOGE and I was thinking that there is no use for it, but if you think about it a bit more, you'll realize that it can be one of the fun sides of crypto. Maybe some day petrol could be traded with Bitcoin (just an example), but it would never happen with the DOGE... not in a million years.

GUYS NICKELS ARE MONEY TOO !

https://www.reddit.com/r/Metal/comments/kvstn/nickels_is_money_too_guys/

..either you "get it" or you are not cool !

NOTE:
I will give the dumbed down kidiot explanation too though..
When you look for the cash to pay at the cash register do you prefer to pay with the "Fun" currency ?

It's money you stupid morons.. spend it .

If you pathetic ADD millennial brats need flashing lights, bells & whistles and funny memes to entertain you with your currency then we got bigger problems than which fucking pointless scam coin of 7,000 to use.

I bet the same type of moronic little brats are enjoying Windows 10 right now too.
Fisher Price OS with colored tiles and animations and embedded advertisements in the start-menu (that is never coming back)
Mmmmm hhhhmmmm only thing better is maybe forced updates and a touch screen orientated OS so you can pretend your using a big iPhone and throw in a dash of "telemetry data collection" and SOLD !  Cheesy

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=douchier

Douchier:
When one person possesses a greater level of douche or douchiness and might quite possibly close to attaining the super douche status.

..keep trying you are almost there  Cheesy

BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 05:38:56 AM

Vinegar & Vagina
the douchiness LIFE

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
Labumi

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 10:25:39 AM

Honestly I think Dogecoin's time ended a long time ago. It has already had its glory days and now it is currently going through a downfall while other coins are doing better at this time, even Bitcoin is doing a lot better.

However I was happy that Dogecoin had such the initial growth as before.

Indeed it's something that is very bad for fans dogecoin now that I see that dogecoin is very bad and the price can be said to be getting loss if trading with the altcoin. Because day by day growth does not show the green light. Although the price of dogecoin quite passable but it all won't be an advantage for traders who want a very large advantage
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2016, 11:39:35 AM

Its your opinion, but for me i don't really hate it nor love it since i don't actually using doge coin for good nor trading it since i don't find it appealing,  but as i see dogecoins are on dying state for now since we can't see any movements for the price and the flactuation for it is so so little that we can't even earn  little money from it, and i think what if dogecoin will undergo to hardforking does it possible to do? Or it will still fail since doge is done?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 12:41:25 PM

i have not been hearing much about dogecoin all these days,it seems to me that it popularity is gradually going down,am i right ?

Well, as far as I know dogeoin is one of the pioneering altcoin in crypto world. Though the price of it can be say as low price but they build a big community in the other country. So I think Dogecoin is dying.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 01:03:26 PM

i think dogecoin is hibernate for now and will be like this for some other time, and i think its a good time to collect the doge and waiting for the pump in other time. i am already shock when the dogecoin itself get pump up to 100 and i am waiting for this moment again.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 01:46:51 PM

Focus on the market cap not the spot to BTC ...

I will predict DOGE will likely hold 50 satos in 12 months.

Agree with this - doge is currently dropping against btc because bitcoin's value against the dollar is going up. Doge against dollar is pretty steady.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
FifthGhostbuster

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 01:47:55 PM

DogeCoin has been doomed since it launched.

Go CureCoin!
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 04:24:19 PM

i have not been hearing much about dogecoin all these days,it seems to me that it popularity is gradually going down,am i right ?

Well, as far as I know dogeoin is one of the pioneering altcoin in crypto world. Though the price of it can be say as low price but they build a big community in the other country. So I think Dogecoin is dying.

WOW did you just spew that retarded bullshit ?  Shocked

That was so wrong i am tempted to neg your ass over it.
What the fuck part of CLONE COIN with a meme.jpeg tacked onto it don't you dumb fucked morons get ?

Are you THAT stupid or.. just dishonest (Spoetnik says here at 'TheTalk for the 1,000'th time)

Jeezuz Christ ..your trolling me right ?  Roll Eyes

PS:
LIEKZ OMGBBQ!!!! Kitteh Coin is like soo'z cuttingz edge & shit lIEKZ Innovationz !!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: