Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 04:53:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Doge coin is bad  (Read 171439 times)
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 05:07:18 AM
Last edit: February 12, 2014, 05:21:03 AM by Spoetnik

Dear, Doge Fanboys and cheerleaders,

Your crappy shitcoin is nothing but a crappy clone of any one of the 100's of other scrypt clones
with an icon as it's only unique feature and redeeming quality.. which is just a picture some guy found online and used.
The dev / douche aka: coin cloner, could not even be bothered to create a new meme.jpg for his Coingen coin lol

i hope anyone supporting this coin gets cleaned out and loses all their money bad !

Doge coin is a scammy crap clone coin that is damaging to Bitcoin and the entire Altcoin scene.
When major news outlets online report on Bitcoin news and they start including news about Doge
it make Bitcoin look bad.. i can see clearly people who are not even in crypto are disgusted by this crap scam coin.
Never mind the guys like me who have been at it for a while and watched many other shitcoins like this come and go..

The only reason it has gotten popular is because noobs that showed up late to the Altcoin game
decided they would FLASH MINE this coin.. greedy stupid noobs are the problem and i kinda wish Bitcoin never exploded in popularity sometimes.

The intelligence level of Doge supporters is at best.. retarded.
They are too stupid to realize that their support of Doge and their damaging antics are undermining the very thing giving their shit coin any value at all.
Which is the ability to dump the shit coin for a REAL currency such as Bitcoin.. you make Bitcoin look bad by shouting Doge all over the web..
while making Bitcoin look bad while in turn making Doge look bad and worth less.. your smart guys lol

I just feel sorry for all the dev's out there that had gone to great lengths to create and support a REAL honest alternative to Bitcoin.
The lime light is stolen from them at every turn because of mouthy retard noobs screeching Doge and Much yes 'tard crap..

And yes it is in fact possible to trade and mine a coin AND not support it and make money of it..
after all you might as well if the stupid dumpy scamcoin exchanges are going to add the coin then ya go for it ..might as well make a few $$ with it.
BUT
You don't have to run around like a moron across the web screaming Doge every chance you get trying to lure new people into a ponzi scheme.

Never mind the long term implications of this clone coin crap.. you idiots are doing REAL supporters a dis-service
and i am going to make sure your shitty little scam coin goes nowhere by pointing to the new people how utterly scammy and useless Doge coin is.

My advice to new users is do a bit of research and find one of the other alternative crypto-currencies to get involved with
that offer something unique and have a real dev team with a real road map of goals.. just look for them there are many.

FUD first & ask questions later™

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tk808
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 05:09:11 AM
Last edit: February 12, 2014, 06:03:08 AM by tk808

Doge coin is bad
Jeezy911

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 05:11:46 AM

My bank account says otherwise, making money is bad?

matt4054
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1035

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 05:12:36 AM

You may be surprised, I also thought it was yet another 'shitcoin' at first, but given the rise in anticipation for the reward halving, the growing community interest, several notable press articles (even if it was mainly buzz), many reasons not to dismiss DOGE too fast IMHO Wink
MsCollec
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 05:14:13 AM

From investors point of view: Dogecoin is a blockbuster
delphs

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 05:16:14 AM

you should rename it Why Maxcoin is bad... Doge was created as a joke and to have fun with and ended up being so much fun and turn real and strong community... was never design to be successful and that's why it got strong.

Real shitcoin are pump and dumps! Doge is not one of them

BTC: 1JB4Gq82DM3WUsdkU3TPzU2haFbxCJgJss / WC: WT8gbDPdQUcjDq6gWg9N7w3q4AazUAy3g7 / WDC: WkzvC4YVC3nCzDW9BhFLtWk7YJhtgXQR6G / Addie: delphs Rep Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=397706.0
tk808
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 05:19:38 AM

Real shitcoin are pump and dumps! Doge is not one of them

I laughed at this. Cheers : >
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 05:19:45 AM

you didn't read what i said did you guys ?
i said ya by all means go ahead and make money off it..
work on reading comprehension please.. did i use too many big words for the Doge crowd ?

edit:
I made that part bold

also unless your retort why Doge is good etc i won't entertain a response..
It wasn't intended to be a success and that is why it is a success ?
lolol haaaaaaaa puuuuhleeeeeze
god just when i think i have heard them all from you Doge fanboys lol

CryptoReaper

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 05:25:08 AM

"Dogecoin" is a joke and a fairly useless currency as it doesn't add any innovative features. However, the community that has formed around it has convinced me that it is one of the most important crypto-currencies that exist right now. A lot of people might not have been interested in Bitcoin if it wasn't for Dogecoin.
ZeroBarrier

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 05:26:33 AM

work on reading comprehension please.. did i use too many big words for the Doge crowd ?

edit:
I made that part bold

We shall work on our English comprehension skills when you master the English language and stop grammatically murdering it.

Best regards.
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 05:28:44 AM

community is the only thing i keep hearing..

sorry but just because you guys flash mined it doesn't mean its great.
the community exists simply because people are exploiting the coin for mining an trading early on in the coins existence.
THIS is why it is popular.. simply because people are bragging about making money off it.

Lucky Cris

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 05:29:37 AM

While I wouldn't necessarily call the Doge community retarded... I agree with the overall message here.

If I were on the outside of the crpyto-currency scene and ran across the majority of the alt coins nowadays, I'd have no confidence to invest. Even better, if my first exposure were to coins like Coinye and Doge (keep in mind I don't know anything about nothing yet), I would think it's a total joke and my entire impression on crypto would be forever tainted; bitcoins wouldn't have a shot in hell in my book.

But as I am on the inside... I'll secretly collect the alt coins I think I might make a buck or two from... but I'll be damned if I'd run around promoting them. Imagine me: I'm mining Potcoin - my colleagues' imagination would run wild. Just sayin'  

tk808
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 05:30:00 AM

edit:
I made that part bold

We shall work on our English comprehension skills when you master the English language and stop grammatically murdering it.

Best regards.

Don't be an ignorant fool, English is most likely not even his second language. Resorting to mocking someone's grammar is super low and unintelligent.
scarface

Activity: 350

Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 05:30:52 AM

looks like someone didnt buy in at 30 satoshi  Grin

dont worry m8 keep holding your bitcoins all the way down ill keep holding my dogecoins all the way up

▄▄████████████▄▄             
          ▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄▄        
       ▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▄      
     ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███    
   ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄  
  ▄██░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▌ 
 ▐██░░░░░░░░▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄░░░░░░░░▀█▌
▐██░░░░░░▄███▀▀███████████████▀▀██▄░░░░░░██▌
████▄░░▄██▀███████▄██████▄████████▀██▄░░░▐██
██░▀████▀██████████████████████████████▄░░██
██░░░▀██▄█████████████████████████▄██▀▀██▄██
██▌░░░░▀███▄████████▀▀▀▀███████▄██▀░░░░░▀███
▐██░░░░░░░▀███▄▄███████████▄▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░██▌
 ▐██░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌
  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌ 
   ▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀  
     ▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀    
       ▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▀      
          ▀████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀         
              ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀             

[ Website ]                    

Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 05:31:25 AM

edit:
I made that part bold

Best regards.

you have no valid retort so you attack me personally.. did you think of that all on your own ? I'm impressed i'll have to remember that..
come back when you feel like discussing the topic at hand..if your too scared i understand though.

best regards my friendly neighborhood Grammar Nazi (i'm on my way to get you a cookie)

Lucky Cris

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 05:32:40 AM

Best regards.

Is this what you have to come to the table with? Seriously? You're confirming what he's saying with this pseudo intelligent statement.

Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 05:33:00 AM

looks like someone didnt buy in at 30 satoshi  Grin

dont worry m8 keep holding your bitcoins all the way down ill keep holding my dogecoins all the way up

i have heard that one before i really hope you don't think you made that up hahahha
i heard that when i was making thousands on IFC middle of last year..

seriously you noobs need to come up with better material.
say i am jealous.. right i have made TONS i am doing just fine sweet heart Smiley
PS: read the part i had to put in bold because you guys can't read..

broken_pixel

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 05:33:17 AM

It provides a way into the crypto coin world for those who like popularity versus ingenuity.

Really it boils down to what can make the most funds at a given aspect within time.

Keep it open source people and add some chaotic calculations.  

GA-990FXA-UD5, 1x 7970L, 2x S1, AX1200i, RIVBE, 2x R290x, NEX1500, BTC: 1G9cQix8bMgh35MQ9wY3Rb9yNSSCtnoRmK, DGC: DFo9FcKYsutv9Vx5c5xUzkrt7VJdECZWTM, LTC: LaAN33aktPGaimN5ALL9kjHjuJekfmKfTh
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 05:38:22 AM

It provides a way into the crypto coin world for those who like popularity versus ingenuity.

Really it boils down to what can make the most funds at a given aspect within time.

Keep it open source people and add some chaotic calculations.  

read what i said.. it's stealing the attention from deserving coins that could instead be bringing in new people.
instead your damaging bitcoin and turning away new potential users because your disgusting people with spamming DOGE across the web..

your reply helps me prove my point thanks you.

seriously is there some problem with having a currency that can be taken seriously that actually has something tangible to bring to the table ?
..bring in the new users ? you'd find more people coming in with a real currency than with a scam coin meme clone joke.

scarface

Activity: 350

Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 05:40:19 AM

looks like someone didnt buy in at 30 satoshi  Grin

i have heard that one before i really hope you don't think you made that up hahahha
i heard that when i was making thousands on IFC middle of last year..

seriously you noobs need to come up with better material.
say i am jealous.. right i have made TONS i am doing just fine sweet heart Smiley
PS: read the part i had to put in bold because you guys can't read..

you complain about mouthy supporters but here you are just adding to the dogecoin "spam"?

if your not jealous then why are you making this post? just because dogecoin has a vibrant and active community does not means they are all "morons"

▄▄████████████▄▄             
          ▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄▄        
       ▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▄      
     ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███    
   ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄  
  ▄██░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▌ 
 ▐██░░░░░░░░▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄░░░░░░░░▀█▌
▐██░░░░░░▄███▀▀███████████████▀▀██▄░░░░░░██▌
████▄░░▄██▀███████▄██████▄████████▀██▄░░░▐██
██░▀████▀██████████████████████████████▄░░██
██░░░▀██▄█████████████████████████▄██▀▀██▄██
██▌░░░░▀███▄████████▀▀▀▀███████▄██▀░░░░░▀███
▐██░░░░░░░▀███▄▄███████████▄▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░██▌
 ▐██░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌
  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌ 
   ▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀  
     ▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀    
       ▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▀      
          ▀████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀         
              ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀             

[ Website ]                    

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: