Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:51:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is white nationalism and why it is so dangerous?  (Read 6594 times)
awesome31312

Activity: 826
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 10:35:00 PM

Every muslim on this planet needs to culled, shortly followed by the niggers.

End result is a planet that is far more peaceful with more resources for the people that deserve them.

You, Wilikon, BADecker, Masha Sha, and Criptix would get along really well, and I'm not just saying this because I don't get along with any of the people in that list either, but because you guys have a lot in common with your Nazi beliefs.

I can already predict your response to this too, it's going to be from this list:

1) But, the immigrants took our jerbz!
2) But the Mooslems want to kill us!
3) You're just saying that to spam for your signature campaign!

It doesn't matter what the question is, at the end of the day, the response will always be a sophisticated, auto-generated word salad combining two or more items from that list (I'll edit the list to add more items to it and possibly make a meme out of it some time in the future).

A thread about white supremacy will always lead to a discussion that will involve a white man saying "N****r" at some point in the discussion, or someone bringing up a master race, or bringing up extermination (Eugenics). That's why White Nationalism is so dangerous, I'm so glad we have learned our lesson thanks to the Bitcointalk trolls.

Account recovered 08-12-2019

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 10:55:31 PM

south Korea and Japan? ^..Yes i agree but have they not copied our western way of life to accomplish there inventions?..
Anything electric we westerners invented it..
Nuke power we invented it..
So what ever they invent to plug into that power source then without us inventing electricity they have no electronics..

But jokes aside all countries can invent..and if it benefits humanity for the good who cares who as it
as long as all humans lives have been made better..

Like i said without us white people Asians will have nothing to copy  Cheesy..

We are the best thinkers on this planet..
Lets see who makes the next most important invention free energy..
We invent the most important things  Roll Eyes..Then everyone else copies or adds something good to make it even better..but was our idea's..Nope we westerners are the best i will not have it Cheesy

Your turn now prove me wrong so i can come up with some more excuses  Cheesy Cheesy..

I really have to go to bed so I will just give you the wiki link google gave me^^"

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Japanese_inventions_and_discoveries

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Korean_inventions_and_discoveries
Animation..Fantasmagorie is an 1908 French animated film by Émile Cohl..So your google told you wrong..

Radio-controlled touring car..Tesla so your google told you wrong..

Playstation..Physicist Willy Higinbotham invents the first "video game" at the Brookhaven National Laboratory in Upton, New York.

If you go threw the list that google give you..You will see that most of the Asian inventions was mostly the west ideas..And like i said they have improved on them made them better or cheaper  or smaller but we west invented the concept and they copy Grin..

Go and check..Oh you maybe right on Karate or jujitsu but many many things are invented by the west before the Asians even thought of it Grin..

Anyway I thought you where German?..So throw me a frigging bone wont you  Cheesy..

I could go down the list and most inventions google points out are invented by us westerners..
Says Asia invented the playstation..
Did they?..No they never really..Physicist Willy Higinbotham invents the first "video game"..

So we westerners win again  Cheesy

I don't think reading comprehension and researching on the Internet is one of your strong points.
If you believe you are right please post the corresponding tech from the list with a source.

Like your animation example is very weak (what's the link between pokemon and that french movie?), your example about playstation and Radio-controller just wrong.

Do you think everyone copied from Africans because they build the first ship?
Everyone copied from China because they invented the compass and gunpowder?

Not even to say how many Nobel prizes went to Japan.

I'm an scientist nationalities is much less valuable for me then knowledge and truth.
Especially being proud of yourself because someone else achieved something is very questionable.

But anyway I don't think I need to tell you how many inventions actually came from Germany.
Hint: Until ww2 international science language was German.

popcorn1 is just being a proud and facetious Aryan.

No worries, I personally admire Japanese culture, their history, religions, philosophy, art, etc. Japanese people appears to be the most close link between Aryans and Asians.
So i don't admire the Japanese and their history?..
See the trouble is you jumped in to late..
We both talking about who is the smartest people he said japan and south Korea i said us in the west are smarter..

So you butted in to late Grin..

Does this topic not say in other words white people are the worst kind of people?
Because white nationalism is dangerous?..

I just pointed out that white people are smarter and less dangerous than other countries..
I.E if your a native to Europe you have to be white?..
I don't care about colour i am just defending the fact that white people are not the dangerous ones on this earth..
So before you start who is raciest by saying white is dangerous..
OH i forgot you cannot be raciest to a white person Roll Eyes Roll Eyes..

This is the topic?
What is white nationalism and why it is so dangerous? ..Now to most people not a raciest comment?

Now lets change topic to this..
What is black nationalism and why it is so dangerous? ..OH i am so raciest ?..

So before you accuse me of this..popcorn1 is just being a proud and facetious Aryan...
You need to blame the non Aryan for posting what is white nationalism and why it is so dangerous.
Who is the raciest here?..

criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 11:07:42 PM
Last edit: September 04, 2016, 11:44:09 PM by criptix

Good Lord, you condemn almost everything. Not an excuse any coherent alternative. Personally you, what's wrong with the Bolsheviks did ?! For what would you have them so zealously curse.

Can you please use a different online translator?

I think what you wrote isn't just incomprehensible for me.

I understood what he was talking about, maybe you need to pick up a dictionary and look up the words "Good", "almost", "an", "Did", etc

Can you please paraphrase for me then? (The message of his post)

Btw. Did you look up the iq of Asian nations I told you?

Edit

What's up awesome?  I'm basically giving you free money right now. I still need someone to explain me the statement of eminem90's post.

You condemn everything, that was the point. The rest was word salad.

Also, I didn't, because I already know the statistics, I'm not a dumbass =]

Not sure what you mean by the "free money" comment though, are you implying I'm gaining something valuable by having this discussion with you or something? I'm pretty sure I'm losing money over it (Since time is money, and also because it costs money to medically recover from the brain cells I lose when trying to explain things to you).

Im rolling on the floor and laughing in awe about your intelligence.

Isnt it obvious why im giving you free money? Hint: yobit sig campaign Cheesy

Do you really believe you are smart while spamming for pennies? Roll Eyes

No i think it's you who is confused and awesome31312 is confused just like you are..

awesome31312 you say for me to keep on topic..Well i was on topic just your to stupid to understand?..Just like criptix?..

All my post are to prove that the white man is a better thinker than any race of colour on this planet..
The most dangerous people on this planet are Non whites Grin..

Little test for you..
If 2 people killed people who would you trust more?..
The one who killed his family and friends?..Or the one who killed someone he never knew?..

Like war you kill your enemy?..
Killing your own people is more of a dangerous country than some country killing it's enemy..
Kill your own you will kill anybody Grin..

We westerners are spreading the idea that the people vote who should be in power Grin..
And it's the right way to live the only way to live..

Now if you look at us westerners who do we kill?..Are own?..
So i rest my case if other countries treat there own people like shit what will they do to other nations?..

This is why we west want democracy all over the world to help nations who treat there own people like poo..So are we whites dangerous?..Answer NO..We whites civilised the world..

Seriously, all your post are quoted.
Every time you dont have an argument you just change the topic and sidestep my arguments.

Your last post is just wrong on every level.
Get some history classes in Oxford.

Ever heard or ww1 and ww2? The dark age?
Until like the 17th century people were defecating public on european streets, especially the uk.

You know whats interesting?
Different races same idiots.
No i don't..
Your the one saying south Korea and japan have better thinkers than us westerners and you are the one who pointed out Noble prize winners..
So I just proved that we westerners are better thinkers and have well more noble prize winners than any place on this planet..

The white way of thinking is more civilised than any colour thinking Grin..

I will tell you another thing the black american say the white are devils?..
By the way not all black american call white people the devil..

Go to Africa you will see clearly who the devils are?..Black brown people
Go to Saudi Arabia see who the devils are?..brown sand people
North Korea see who the devils are..Slit eyed yellow people..

Now name me one white nation that treats its people worse than all the colour nations i pointed out..Every race from black to yellow..

So who are the devils the white round eyed people?..

The whole point of my points is to prove the white man is smarter and less dangerous than any other colour out there..

Just some rulers don't like democracy?..WE WHITES DO Grin..

Popcorn i just told you several examples:
World war 1 and 2 is the most prominent in the recent past with like atleast 100 million deaths?
If you want actual examples i will point to the US (judical system - most prisoners in the world) or east european and west asian nations (white people) who are living in dictatorships and poverty.
Sometimes i think they dont even know what human rights are (to a lesser extent this counts for the US too).

And yes i said they have higher average iq and that is a fact. You can look it up.

Do you understand that new inventions and science advancement is not only based on high iq? It is one essential part though.

E.g. someone with down syndrome will never be able to write something like general relativity.
In contrast a high iq genius who barely meets ones end to survive probaly wouldnt be able to do it either.

I will follow up on this tommorow if you want to get a more detailed explaination.

Btw. I came up with nobel prizes because u said all the japs and koris are just copying western tech and that is just not true. Please reread the quotes. (You dont get a nobel prize for copying something)

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
criptix
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 11:15:24 PM

End result is a planet that is far more peaceful with more resources for the people that deserve them.

You, Wilikon, BADecker, Masha Sha, and Criptix would get along really well, and I'm not just saying this because I don't get along with any of the people in that list either, but because you guys have a lot in common with your Nazi beliefs.

I can already predict your response to this too, it's going to be from this list:

It doesn't matter what the question is, at the end of the day, the response will always be a sophisticated, auto-generated word salad combining two or more items from that list (I'll edit the list to add more items to it and possibly make a meme out of it some time in the future).

A thread about white supremacy will always lead to a discussion that will involve a white man saying "N****r" at some point in the discussion, or someone bringing up a master race, or bringing up extermination (Eugenics). That's why White Nationalism is so dangerous, I'm so glad we have learned our lesson thanks to the Bitcointalk trolls.

Be thankful! you earn a lot of sig pennies because of us!

Btw. I would advise you to read everything again without the idea that you are the smartest here, because you are obviously not.
Seeing you trying so hard is almost comical.

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
  ██████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
awesome31312

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 11:21:46 PM

Btw. I would advise you to read everything again without the idea that you are the smartest here, because you are obviously not.

Just so you know, I have over 5 grand in my bank account already, and I am not even working yet (Still in college). Because my parents weren't lazy shits who blamed everything on immigrants, they got stuff done. I don't really need the pennies that I am making while educating your ignorant ass. To me, that alone is worth a lot more than any sig campaign revenue. I am still smart enough to not completely waste my time with internet banter. If I am making money off of it, it's not a waste of time. It's sad you haven't picked up on it yet though, and are jealous that I have. You mad? You seem really mad bro.

criptix
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 11:32:11 PM

Just so you know, I have over 5 grand in my bank account already, and I am not even working yet (Still in college). Because my parents weren't lazy shits who blamed everything on immigrants, they got stuff done. I don't really need the pennies that I am making while educating your ignorant ass. To me, that alone is worth a lot more than any sig campaign revenue. I am still smart enough to not completely waste my time with internet banter. If I am making money off of it, it's not a waste of time. It's sad you haven't picked up on it yet though, and are jealous that I have. You mad? You seem really mad bro.

Wow why did i deserve so much rage from you? Did i hit some special point?
I hope you realize that you are playing the mad kid right now.

College student who gets money from mommy and daddy on rampage.

Do you have such a behaving in real life too?

There is a good reason i dont advertise shit and scams for pennies: because i make more in a month then you have on your bank.
Please work on your reading comprehension because i doubt you will get your classes done like that or it will be pretty expensive for your parents lol.

Btw.i didnt see you educating anyone on this board - maybe you are delusional too?

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
  ██████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
awesome31312

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 12:17:31 AM

Wow why did i deserve so much rage from you? Did i hit some special point?
I hope you realize that you are playing the mad kid right now.

College student who gets money from mommy and daddy on rampage.

Do you have such a behaving in real life too?

There is a good reason i dont advertise shit and scams for pennies: because i make more in a month then you have on your bank.
Please work on your reading comprehension because i doubt you will get your classes done like that or it will be pretty expensive for your parents lol.

Btw.i didnt see you educating anyone on this board - maybe you are delusional too?

I don't want to give this thread any more unnecessary page views since it is run by obvious neo-Nazi white supremacists, but feel free to take this to TORChat if you like:

TorChat ID : ykdqiugengjud62z

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 12:18:04 AM
Last edit: September 05, 2016, 12:28:05 AM by popcorn1

Good Lord, you condemn almost everything. Not an excuse any coherent alternative. Personally you, what's wrong with the Bolsheviks did ?! For what would you have them so zealously curse.

I understood what he was talking about, maybe you need to pick up a dictionary and look up the words "Good", "almost", "an", "Did", etc

Edit

What's up awesome?  I'm basically giving you free money right now. I still need someone to explain me the statement of eminem90's post.

Not sure what you mean by the "free money" comment though, are you implying I'm gaining something valuable by having this discussion with you or something? I'm pretty sure I'm losing money over it (Since time is money, and also because it costs money to medically recover from the brain cells I lose when trying to explain things to you).

No i think it's you who is confused and awesome31312 is confused just like you are..

awesome31312 you say for me to keep on topic..Well i was on topic just your to stupid to understand?..Just like criptix?..

All my post are to prove that the white man is a better thinker than any race of colour on this planet..

Little test for you..
The one who killed his family and friends?..Or the one who killed someone he never knew?..

Killing your own people is more of a dangerous country than some country killing it's enemy..

We westerners are spreading the idea that the people vote who should be in power Grin..

So i rest my case if other countries treat there own people like shit what will they do to other nations?..

This is why we west want democracy all over the world to help nations who treat there own people like poo..So are we whites dangerous?..Answer NO..We whites civilised the world..

Every time you dont have an argument you just change the topic and sidestep my arguments.

Until like the 17th century people were defecating public on european streets, especially the uk.

No i don't..
Your the one saying south Korea and japan have better thinkers than us westerners and you are the one who pointed out Noble prize winners..
So I just proved that we westerners are better thinkers and have well more noble prize winners than any place on this planet..

Now name me one white nation that treats its people worse than all the colour nations i pointed out..Every race from black to yellow..

So who are the devils the white round eyed people?..

The whole point of my points is to prove the white man is smarter and less dangerous than any other colour out there..

World war 1 and 2 is the most prominent in the past with like atleast 100 million deaths?
If you want actual examples i will points to the US (judical system - most prisoners in the world) or east european and west asian nations (white people) who are living in dictatorships and poverty.
Sometimes i think they dont even know what human rights are (to a lesser extent this counts for the US too).

And yes i said they have higher average iq and that is a fact. You can look it up.

Do you understand that new inventions and science advancement is not only based on high iq? It is one essential part though.

E.g. someone with down syndrome will never be able to write something like general relativity.
In contrast a high iq genius who barely meets one end to survive probaly wouldnt be able to do it either.

I will follow up on this tommorow if you want to get a more detailed explaination.

You Germans started both wars we just defending our selves and we won Wink Cheesy Cheesy..
And your changing the subject what's ww1 ww2 got to do with IQ Cheesy Cheesy..

Man your confusing you are i think you don't even know what your talking about Cheesy Cheesy..

the highest IQ in the world..

William Sidis, USA, 250-300 (estimated)
hris Langan, USA, 243
Paul Johns, UK, 240
Rolf Mifflin, USA, 238
Andreas Gunnarsson, Sweden, 235
Thomas R. A. Wolf, Germany 235
Evangelos G. Katsioulis, Greece, 235
Scott Durgin, USA, 235
Marilyn vos Savant, USA, 228

Asia has the highest IQ work force..Best human ROBOTS..Get told what to do and live like robots..
Now we have the smartest people on this planet the inventors the medicine makers..

Example..A kid who is free to play on his skate board will invent a flying skate board..
The Chinese kid who cannot play on a skate board he is counting numbers so will never dream up a flying skate board because he has never been on one..

Free people will always be 1 step ahead of everybody else?..

This is why i say to all humans you need to learn this..
Be free to be who you want to be as long as you hurt no one..

1 billion people with an IQ of 180s ..Does not beat 5 people with an IQ of 243..
The 5 people can show the own country what to do and then we make it..

1 billion people can make a rocket that can fly halfway to the moon..
5 people can make a rocket that can fly to the moon..
Who will accomplish the most?..

And also i forgot to mention India will have a lot to say who as the highest IQ..

And last point We all owe thanks to Greece for democracy..
Because we wanted Brexit and the USA want trump doesn't make us Raciest?..

We want the corrupt out..Last time EU done an AUDIT Wink Wink..
Billions and billions stolen never to be seen again..

And to japan if we went to war uk and japan we would wipe you out?..
Don't threaten us over BREXIT..
I was giving you the benefit of being nice to the UK..
If one race of people i would like to fall out with is you JAPS..
Killed my 2 uncles my gran mother would cry her eyes out  over what you done to her brothers..
REVENGE WOULD BE SWEET Angry..
Don't you Japs threaten us over Brexit we would smash you JAPS to bits..
No weapons hand to hand combat we would smash you up.. Wink Wink

I was pissed to hear in the G20 Japs threaten the uk..I owe you MF one for my uncles deaths..
Pick you up and bite your heads off Angry Angry..

You started the Threats we will finish them Angry..
Take your cars and EF OFF..

augustocroppo
VIP

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 01:47:43 AM

We both talking about who is the smartest people he said japan and south Korea i said us in the west are smarter..

Does this topic not say in other words white people are the worst kind of people?

I just pointed out that white people are smarter and less dangerous than other countries..
I don't care about colour i am just defending the fact that white people are not the dangerous ones on this earth..

This is the topic?
What is white nationalism and why it is so dangerous? ..Now to most people not a raciest comment?

So before you accuse me of this..popcorn1 is just being a proud and facetious Aryan...
You need to blame the non Aryan for posting what is white nationalism and why it is so dangerous.

I did not mean to be offensive. I was just trying to be friendly. No problem from my part with any race. There is nothing dangerous with "white" or "black" nationalism. People of a nation have the right to protect the future of their children against hordes of foreign invaders.
augustocroppo
VIP

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 01:58:46 AM

Roll Eyes

#triggered #SJW

iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 02:41:44 AM

nationalism is a form of our devotion to our country. nationalism can also be called an effort to fight everything we can to our country. democratic become one of supporting the formation of nationalism.
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 02:44:55 AM

This is the topic?

I did not mean to be offensive. I was just trying to be friendly. No problem from my part with any race. There is nothing dangerous with "white" or "black" nationalism. People of a nation have the right to protect the future of their children against hordes of foreign invaders.
OH sorry you want to be my friend? Grin..Yer i will be your friend ..NICE..
See no one on here wants to be my friend Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy..

Where do you live?
how old are you?
Are you happy?
Are you single?
Do you drive a car?
and last question as a friend what's your bank account number? Cheesy Cheesy

Every child on this planet should be free and have free health and free education..
Just we are in very strange times because the elite are not getting what they want so all sorts of
accusations are coming out..
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 02:49:58 AM

Quote from: awesome31312 on September 04, 2016, 11:21:46 PM

Nice story..Should be able to lend us 20 dollars then Grin ..
Also some advice from someone older..
Never tell anyone how much you got not even your friends Wink Wink..
awesome31312

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 11:49:04 AM

You guys need to stop spamming.

This is spam, BADecker.

So is that giant wall of text about South East Asians and their IQ levels, because this thread is about White Nationalism, but it's going off topic real fast. I suggest OP lock this thread, lest the white supremacists drown us with their collective stupidity =/

criptix
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 01:08:18 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2016, 01:21:42 PM by criptix

Edit

What's up awesome?  I'm basically giving you free money right now. I still need someone to explain me the statement of eminem90's post.

Little test for you..

So i rest my case if other countries treat there own people like shit what will they do to other nations?.

No i don't..

World war 1 and 2 is the most prominent in the past with like atleast 100 million deaths?
If you want actual examples i will points to the US (judical system - most prisoners in the world) or east european and west asian nations (white people) who are living in dictatorships and poverty.

In contrast a high iq genius who barely meets one end to survive probaly wouldnt be able to do it either.

You Germans started both wars we just defending our selves and we won Wink Cheesy Cheesy..
And your changing the subject what's ww1 ww2 got to do with IQ Cheesy Cheesy..

Man your confusing you are i think you don't even know what your talking about Cheesy Cheesy..

the highest IQ in the world..

William Sidis, USA, 250-300 (estimated)
hris Langan, USA, 243
Paul Johns, UK, 240
Rolf Mifflin, USA, 238
Andreas Gunnarsson, Sweden, 235
Thomas R. A. Wolf, Germany 235
Evangelos G. Katsioulis, Greece, 235
Scott Durgin, USA, 235
Marilyn vos Savant, USA, 228

Asia has the highest IQ work force..Best human ROBOTS..Get told what to do and live like robots..
Now we have the smartest people on this planet the inventors the medicine makers..

Example..A kid who is free to play on his skate board will invent a flying skate board..
The Chinese kid who cannot play on a skate board he is counting numbers so will never dream up a flying skate board because he has never been on one..

Free people will always be 1 step ahead of everybody else?..

This is why i say to all humans you need to learn this..
Be free to be who you want to be as long as you hurt no one..

1 billion people with an IQ of 180s ..Does not beat 5 people with an IQ of 243..
The 5 people can show the own country what to do and then we make it..

1 billion people can make a rocket that can fly halfway to the moon..
5 people can make a rocket that can fly to the moon..
Who will accomplish the most?..

And also i forgot to mention India will have a lot to say who as the highest IQ..

And last point We all owe thanks to Greece for democracy..
Because we wanted Brexit and the USA want trump doesn't make us Raciest?..

We want the corrupt out..Last time EU done an AUDIT Wink Wink..
Billions and billions stolen never to be seen again..

And to japan if we went to war uk and japan we would wipe you out?..
Don't threaten us over BREXIT..
I was giving you the benefit of being nice to the UK..
If one race of people i would like to fall out with is you JAPS..
Killed my 2 uncles my gran mother would cry her eyes out  over what you done to her brothers..
REVENGE WOULD BE SWEET Angry..
Don't you Japs threaten us over Brexit we would smash you JAPS to bits..
No weapons hand to hand combat we would smash you up.. Wink Wink

I was pissed to hear in the G20 Japs threaten the uk..I owe you MF one for my uncles deaths..
Pick you up and bite your heads off Angry Angry..

You started the Threats we will finish them Angry..
Take your cars and EF OFF..

Please popcorn. Try to concentrate on one thing at the same time, because you seem like you are on cocaine or something while you are posting here.
I just bolded for you why i was telling you ww1 and ww2.

About highest iq:
Individual iqs dont say anything about the smartness of your nation, it is pretty much all humbug what you wrote - please buy the book called: The Bell Curve.

It is really hard discussing with you because you sidestep arguments and change topics with every post you do. Maybe you dont even realise it because you just have a low iq :/

Why the fuck arw you talking about brexit and a war with japs?
EU audit what?Huh?

I hope one day you get educated enough that you realise most western industry nations live in a system called corporatism.

Edit
Fying skate board - good lord we dont need to wait for your kid to invent it because the japs already did:

http://www.lexus-int.com/amazinginmotion/slide/

Edit 2
Your example of the rocket building doesnt work, because the nations im talking about have their own space programm.
(Not even to say that modern rocket tech was stolen from germany and asians already had rockets around 15th century: look up korean warfare)

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
  ██████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
awesome31312

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 01:21:39 PM

Just put awesome31312 on ignore.

He is a perfect example of generation snowflake that loves to try and dish out white guilt.

He tries to come across as intelligent and well balanced but when its all said and done he's just another racist nigger with a BLM mentality.

Now you are definitely trolling, your racist remarks and your image is really not helping you advance your points.

I find it hilarious that you are calling me a "racist n*****r", seriously? This is what it has come to now?

groll

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 03:25:47 PM

I never heard of white nationalism.  But I think it is connected with being a racist.  It would benefit only the white people and all other race will be treated bad.  Is that what white nationalism is all about?  Do they think that they are the superior breed in this entire world?  Do they think that they are the most beautiful and most talented and most intelligent?  Maybe if that what happened then people from other race who were not white cannot and should not travel to the countries where whites live.
awesome31312

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 04:51:20 PM

I never heard of white nationalism.  But I think it is connected with being a racist.  It would benefit only the white people and all other race will be treated bad.  Is that what white nationalism is all about?  Do they think that they are the superior breed in this entire world?  Do they think that they are the most beautiful and most talented and most intelligent?  Maybe if that what happened then people from other race who were not white cannot and should not travel to the countries where whites live.

Talk about privilege. Writing "I have never heard of white nationalism" right below the posts of white supremacists calling people racial slurs.

saddampbuh
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 05:23:40 PM

Maybe if that what happened then people from other race who were not white cannot and should not travel to the countries where whites live.
if only the would get the message and stay in their own countries but despite all our evil racist ways for some reason they still want to come here

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
awesome31312

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 05:54:40 PM

Maybe if that what happened then people from other race who were not white cannot and should not travel to the countries where whites live.
if only the would get the message and stay in their own countries but despite all our evil racist ways for some reason they still want to come here

It's funny you say that when US/EU/Canadian/Israeli foreign policy basically involves invading and illegally occupying pretty much 90-95% of the Middle East

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: