Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:57:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: The results of this crowdfunding are below minimal expectations. What would you like to do now?
Pay me back the CBX contributed to this ICO. This ICO has failed. - 0 (0%)
We still go ahead and create SPK NOW - new stats - 150 million SPK with 25% kept for an upcoming BTC ICO. New ICO in BTC later. - 0 (0%)
We wait before we make the SPK - first we run a 2nd Crowdfunding round, this time in BTC. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SPK] Quintessence Neighborhood - Project canceled, reimbursement underway  (Read 40347 times)
VonSpass (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 894
Merit: 1064

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 06:02:15 PM

Malayalam Translation completed.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1613051.new#new

Take a look guys.

Nice! The more people we can contact, the better for our Quintessence Neighborhood project...

Thank you ether19
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
-Greed-

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

Decentralized Jihad

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 07:15:12 PM

Where are your social network profiles, devs? Linkedin, twitter, etc. Also a github with history. You are real devs not scammers, right? Real devs have social network profiles with working history. Why does the whitepaper have no technical details? How are going to develop, I quote the whitepaper,  the master blockchain (Quintessence), and production of all desktop, online and possibly mobile Spark wallets, with side chain
capacity and PoSP as its algorithm in 6 (!) weeks?

This project is a scam by my first impression. Don't recommend to invest.

cyberhacker
Legendary

Activity: 1330

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 07:20:43 PM

Where are your social network profiles, devs? Linkedin, twitter, etc. Also a github with history. You are real devs not scammers, right? Real devs have social network profiles with working history. Why does the whitepaper have no technical details? How are going to develop, I quote the whitepaper,  the master blockchain (Quintessence), and production of all desktop, online and possibly mobile Spark wallets, with side chain

good questions.

but i am also thinking from where they can scam ppl?  they only accept CBX, which is useless and can't cash out right now.

if they can't put value into the new coin, how they can profit?

indeed, how is it possible to do all these works in short time?  PoSP, side chain, smart chain.
-Greed-

Decentralized Jihad

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 07:56:25 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2016, 08:24:35 PM by -Greed-

good questions.

but i am also thinking from where they can scam ppl?  they only accept CBX, which is useless and can't cash out right now.

indeed, how is it possible to do all these works in short time?  PoSP, side chain, smart chain.
In order to get CBX you have to buy them on an exchange. The point is the tokens seem to be non-minable and 100% of them are held by the devs. So there is difference, eventually the devs get your BTC.

Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 10:59:44 PM

In 2008 a "real dev" published a paper on a new form of money. In 2009, that same "real dev" published source code and working bitcoin core client, with no other prior working history or social network profiles.

This one, is going to be under escrow and using Crypto Bullion as it's seed for the initial coin distribution. The devs will eventually get their CBX if the Quintessence network is online and SPK tokens are distributed to the ICO participants. Then they eventually get their BTC. But not until the coin has actually launched.

You will need to know how to sign a message using the CBX client in order to participate.

salmanahmedone

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 03:05:09 AM

In 2008 a "real dev" published a paper on a new form of money. In 2009, that same "real dev" published source code and working bitcoin core client, with no other prior working history or social network profiles.

This one, is going to be under escrow and using Crypto Bullion as it's seed for the initial coin distribution. The devs will eventually get their CBX if the Quintessence network is online and SPK tokens are distributed to the ICO participants. Then they eventually get their BTC. But not until the coin has actually launched.

You will need to know how to sign a message using the CBX client in order to participate.

Well this seems to be an complicated ICO . Not many people know how to sign a message using the CBX client. Also those who do not have CBX , first have to buy CBX and then get this New coin via Exchanges.
Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 04:31:05 AM

You got 4 weeks to figure it out. Unless you are new, you should have figured this out 4 months ago. Group Buys 2 or 3 years ago were done this way. I think they are still being done this way today, but I haven't participated in any recently.

VonSpass (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 08:10:29 AM

good questions.

but i am also thinking from where they can scam ppl?  they only accept CBX, which is useless and can't cash out right now.

indeed, how is it possible to do all these works in short time?  PoSP, side chain, smart chain.

The SPK token does not exist yet; this is why we need investor resources to accomplish it (!) This crowdfunding is not your typical ICO where the coin exists already and is 100% premined.  Sidechain with PoSP in 6 weeks; all these aspects exist elsewhere, its a question of putting them together.  Mobile and online staking will follow after that; I am sorry the White Paper is vague when it comes to mobile and online staking, I will go and clarify them.

Here is the CBX website, with Dev profiles: http://cryptobullion.io/ Dev profiles also here http://cryptotokensico.com/
Most of our actual names are posted, we're easy to find.

Here is the Github for CBX: https://github.com/cryptogenicbonds/CryptoBullion-CBX/releases

-Greed-

Decentralized Jihad

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 08:25:41 AM

Stop this bullshit about Satoshi. That case was an exception. Every rule has an exception. There were real reasons for Satoshi to stay anonymous, not for other (regular) guys.

Anyways, this project is unrealistic. You can never develop these things in 6 weeks.

EDIT:

The SPK token does not exist yet; this is why we need investor resources to accomplish it (!) This crowdfunding is not your typical ICO where the coin exists already and is 100% premined.  Sidechain with PoSP in 6 weeks; all these aspects exist elsewhere, its a question of putting them together.  Mobile and online staking will follow after that; I am sorry the White Paper is vague when it comes to mobile and online staking, I will go and clarify them.

Here is the CBX website, with Dev profiles: http://cryptobullion.io/ Dev profiles also here http://cryptotokensico.com/

Here is the Github for CBX: https://github.com/cryptogenicbonds/CryptoBullion-CBX/releases

What do you mean by "all these aspects exist elsewhere"?

cyberhacker
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 08:30:04 AM

good questions.

when we sign up on the web?

from where we send CBX?  client or exchanges?

any complicated stuff like signing messages or simply deposit to designated address?

any plan for other exchanges for spark?
thanks for answering.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 10:07:41 AM

waiting until tomorrow for some clarification regarding to this swap if this would be done tomorrow the first who will participate will get at least 30% free so better to keep this thread track so i wont forget the said promotion.
cyberhacker
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 10:41:51 AM

do i have to encrypt the vault wallet to move my coins from PoS to balance?
cyberhacker
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 11:04:07 AM

do i have to encrypt the vault wallet to move my coins from PoS to balance?

get it done by locking the vault. lol
xtrembash

Activity: 473
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 11:25:12 AM

swap all cbx or keep some ?!

sabbirshm

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 11:30:30 AM

I will hold 75% cbx and will use the other 25% to get that day one 30% bonus.
elambert
Legendary

Activity: 1696
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 01:55:55 PM

This project is a scam

Be careful with your accusations Greed, your stepping over a line here.

"Collectively known as defamation, libel and slander are civil wrongs that harm a reputation; decrease respect, regard, or confidence; or induce disparaging, hostile, or disagreeable opinions or feelings against an individual or entity. The injury to one's good name or reputation is affected through written or spoken words or visual images."

- http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Libel+and+Slander
c4s7or

Activity: 535
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 02:02:57 PM

I will hold 75% cbx and will use the other 25% to get that day one 30% bonus.

I will convert all of my CBX
-Greed-

Decentralized Jihad

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 02:29:51 PM
Last edit: September 11, 2016, 02:48:14 PM by -Greed-

This project is a scam

Be careful with your accusations Greed, your stepping over a line here.

"Collectively known as defamation, libel and slander are civil wrongs that harm a reputation; decrease respect, regard, or confidence; or induce disparaging, hostile, or disagreeable opinions or feelings against an individual or entity. The injury to one's good name or reputation is affected through written or spoken words or visual images."

- http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Libel+and+Slander
Since I live in a totalitarian shithole I don't give a flying shit about it (no one does in my county). Also, shouldn't cut text in that manipulative way.

VonSpass (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 04:48:38 PM

when we sign up on the web?

from where we send CBX?  client or exchanges?

any complicated stuff like signing messages or simply deposit to designated address?

any plan for other exchanges for spark?
thanks for answering.

Tonight at midnight if all goes as planned, September 12th, eastern American time, the option to create your account and login to http://cryptotokensico.com/ will be open.

Sorry for the misunderstanding, there will be no complicated signing; just the website will provide you a unique contribution address to which you will be able to send your CBX to.

I suggest contributing, while still keeping some CBX also for staking as investment as this crowdfunding could result in an increased value for CBX.

The bonus will work according to the date the contribution was made: day 1 is 30% - week 1 is 17%, etc... The 30% will last 24 hours only.

We will submit Spark to all major exchanges; but as you know, the SPK blockchain does not exist yet so we will submit it as soon as we have a running network.
VonSpass (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 05:02:01 PM

Personally I will send in like 20% of my CBX holdings...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: