Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:59:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: The results of this crowdfunding are below minimal expectations. What would you like to do now?
Pay me back the CBX contributed to this ICO. This ICO has failed. - 0 (0%)
We still go ahead and create SPK NOW - new stats - 150 million SPK with 25% kept for an upcoming BTC ICO. New ICO in BTC later. - 0 (0%)
We wait before we make the SPK - first we run a 2nd Crowdfunding round, this time in BTC. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SPK] Quintessence Neighborhood - Project canceled, reimbursement underway  (Read 40347 times)
axrhuls

Activity: 245
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 06:20:59 AM

PS: the name Quitenssence and Sparks suck. Your Logo is horrible as well. Only CBX logo is sexy.

That's really laughable..  Grin I think your art sensitivity sucks as hell.
The Quintessence logos are brilliant and refreshing after all those techo-shit logos of many other coins.

I go with you, the current Spk logo is very nice, sometimes I think it is designed by Picasso.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 06:22:56 AM

OK folks, this Crowdfunding is now over. Do not send CBX in, as they will not count towards the ICO.

Thank you everyone who participated, you will not regret it!

Now the fun begins.
faster than we expected! This is great dev. Cheesy
you don't know the overall situation. the ICO is ended from Devs. they still need to collect funds to done this project.

about the poll, I've chosen the 2nd option. I like the idea of doing ICO with bitcoin. and I'll be one of the first investors
VonSpass (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 894
Merit: 1064

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 06:32:27 AM

PS: the name Quitenssence and Sparks suck. Your Logo is horrible as well. Only CBX logo is sexy.

The Quintessence logos are brilliant and refreshing after all those techo-shit logos of many other coins.

I go with you, the current Spk logo is very nice, sometimes I think it is designed by Picasso.

Well that is really too much honor, to be drawing logos worthy of the Great Picasso!

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 06:44:39 AM

Well that is really too much honor, to be drawing logos worthy of the Great Picasso!

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
i just hope aside from the logo the system as well will cater with the great design of cbx i guess cbx is the best pos wallet i ever had
the way the coin stake is really great and its so fast as well when dealing transaction can't wait what this spk will bring the community.
VonSpass (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 06:57:14 AM

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
i just hope aside from the logo the system as well will cater with the great design of cbx i guess cbx is the best pos wallet i ever had
the way the coin stake is really great and its so fast as well when dealing transaction can't wait what this spk will bring the community.

Yes Caladonian; besides using a great logo worthy of Picasso we will use the nicest and most innovative aspect of CBX in Spark: PoSP, applied to a 2.0 type blockchain.

We will now have a fair PoSP Crypto 2.0 with Spark, and everybody will finally be able to fairly earn some stake! To stake Spark, no need for expensive equipment or wasting electricity, just buy some and stake!

Other than that we will be of course adding the 2.0 sidechains functionality to Spark, in phase 1; with sidechains Spark will have the hability to accept many exciting projects such as Spark.Connect.
avariahb

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2016, 07:03:48 AM

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Simple logo and very professional worthy of the big brands

elambert
Legendary

Activity: 1696
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 10:44:47 AM

I see that 2 people voted for refund from ICO. If these are legitimate cases and not just trolls spreading negativity, please reach out to me and let me know the specs of your CBX investment in SPK and I will look to buy you out.

Thanks Von and community 😊
c4s7or

Activity: 535
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 11:47:34 AM

Looks like a very clear vote  Smiley
Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 12:51:05 PM

ICO using CBX closed and partially successful. 186825.30483 CBX collected. 89 transactions. 40 unique.

Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 01:08:26 PM

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Yes Caladonian; besides using a great logo worthy of Picasso we will use the nicest and most innovative aspect of CBX in Spark: PoSP, applied to a 2.0 type blockchain.

We will now have a fair PoSP Crypto 2.0 with Spark, and everybody will finally be able to fairly earn some stake! To stake Spark, no need for expensive equipment or wasting electricity, just buy some and stake!

Other than that we will be of course adding the 2.0 sidechains functionality to Spark, in phase 1; with sidechains Spark will have the hability to accept many exciting projects such as Spark.Connect.
well after the ico time now to see how the project will work and how this new coin will take effect with cbx investment, congrats in advance dev.
FiniteByDesign
Legendary

Activity: 1397
Merit: 1022

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2016, 01:51:32 PM

Great news! I'm ready for the birth of Quintessence!

Alec40Gr

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 03:20:06 PM

congrats to dev team and contributors...well done
Spratan

Activity: 689
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 03:56:23 PM

ICO using CBX closed and partially successful. 186825.30483 CBX collected. 89 transactions. 40 unique.
40 unique = 40 investors ?
How many SPK created eventually ?
MarkBM

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 04:09:45 PM

Id like to get a refund from this ICO if possible. How do I proceed to request one?
Noojna

Activity: 687
Merit: 501

AVANTAGE - Blockchain Loyalty System

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2016, 04:38:46 PM

Id like to get a refund from this ICO if possible. How do I proceed to request one?

There is no "official" way to get a refund as mentioned in the ICO description; but it seems elambert wants to help - contact him please...

███████████
  █████████████████████
                        ████████████████████████████                     
████             ███████████████        ███████████████             ███
  ███████       ███████████                              ██████████         ████
  ███████      ████████        ██████████████       ████████    ████████
   ██████    ████████        ██████████████████    ███████    ███████████
  ███████    ████████    ████████████████████  ████████  ██████████████
  ██████    ███████      ███████████            ██    ████████  ████████    █████
  ██████       ██████       ████████         ██████       ███████    ███████          █████
  ██████    ██████    ████████    ███████████████████  ████████  ███    █████
  ██████    ███████  ███████      ██████████████████    ████████  █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████    ████████████████████    ██████     ██████    █████
  █████    ███████   ██████      ███████            ████████  ██████    ███████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
  █████    ███████  ██████       ██████               ███████  ██████       █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████   ████████████████████   ██████    ██████    █████
  ██████    █████    ███████   ███████████████████   ██████       ██████    █████
███████    ██    ████████  ███████████████████      ███████   ██████    █████
  ██████          ███████    ████████  ████████      █████████    ███████    █████
███████    ████████   ███████                      ██████████      ███████    █████
  ██████████████      ███████  ████████████████████      ███████    ██████
  ████████████  █████████  ███████████████████      ████████    ██████
  ██████████  ████████     ████████████████         █████████    ██████
  ███████      ██████████                ██                ██████████      ██████
  █████           ██████████████            ██████████████           ████
  ███                   ██████████████████████████████                   █
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
Dabs
Legendary

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 05:15:55 PM

I see that 2 people voted for refund from ICO. If these are legitimate cases and not just trolls spreading negativity, please reach out to me and let me know the specs of your CBX investment in SPK and I will look to buy you out.

Thanks Von and community 😊

The terms of the escrow contract don't allow for a refund unless everyone is going to get one. SPK is going to launch in 6~9 weeks. The ICO funds are not moving until after the new coin is launched.

You'll have to do some private transactions to sell out your spot in the ICO.

VonSpass (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 05:31:48 PM

The new White Paper will explain that there will be 150 million SPKs, of which 75% or 112.5 millions SPK are to be distributed among the 40 unique contributors at a prorata of their CBX contribution, and also depending on bonus level at the time of their contribution.

The other 25%, or 37.5 million SPK, will be divided in two: 18.75 millions SPK for a possible later phase 2 ICO (this time conducted in BTC), and 18.75 millions for development bounties.

Many successful 2.0 coins started this way, with a small community; I am very excited about this project!
Lafu
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 3046

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 05:36:34 PM

Congratulations to the whole spk team nice

m33
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

Never invest with borrowed coins

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2016, 08:10:55 PM

The new White Paper will explain that there will be 150 million SPKs, of which 75% or 112.5 millions SPK are to be distributed among the 40 unique contributors at a prorata of their CBX contribution, and also depending on bonus level at the time of their contribution.

The other 25%, or 37.5 million SPK, will be divided in two: 18.75 millions SPK for a possible later phase 2 ICO (this time conducted in BTC), and 18.75 millions for development bounties.

Many successful 2.0 coins started this way, with a small community; I am very excited about this project!

So how many Spk will I get , is Ico page showing correct amount?

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

YOUR DIGITAL PRECIOUS METAL 
PoSP | BNP Masternodes | 65 Second block time
Bullion MarketPlace

Cryptopia | NovaExchange |
Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Dabs
Legendary

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 09:16:47 PM

About 600 SPK per CBX.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: