Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:01:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: The results of this crowdfunding are below minimal expectations. What would you like to do now?
Pay me back the CBX contributed to this ICO. This ICO has failed. - 0 (0%)
We still go ahead and create SPK NOW - new stats - 150 million SPK with 25% kept for an upcoming BTC ICO. New ICO in BTC later. - 0 (0%)
We wait before we make the SPK - first we run a 2nd Crowdfunding round, this time in BTC. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SPK] Quintessence Neighborhood - Project canceled, reimbursement underway  (Read 40347 times)
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 06:06:32 PM

PS: the name Quitenssence and Sparks suck. Your Logo is horrible as well. Only CBX logo is sexy.

That's really laughable..  Grin I think your art sensitivity sucks as hell.
The Quintessence logos are brilliant and refreshing after all those techo-shit logos of many other coins.

... this space is not for rent ...
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
drays
Legendary

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 06:12:52 PM

still less how many weeks left to run SPK ICO?

1 week and a few days left Smiley

If you guys want to see Quintessence happen, I need more CBX in that ICO!

http://cryptotokensico.com/
I want to ask! whether later if targets are not fulfilled for the CBX in this ico, whether it should be extended again for his project?

Less than 250 000 CBX will be seen as different compared to the results we were looking for, therefore, SPK can still come to existence but we will have to vote on the new terms and new possible roadmap so we will be all on same page;

Send in your CBX guys, this will get you many units of a very promising 2.0 cryptocurrency!

Given the CBX supply is just 976,717 CBX, your target of 250,000 is really way too high. Basically you want to accumulate the 1/4 of the whole coin supply, which is unrealistic. People invested in CBX for some reasons, and they want to keep it for the same reasons. Collecting 1/4 or bigger part of supply would be possible only if you announce you'll abandon CBX. But I suppose this is not what you intend to do, right?

Indeed, if you want to proceed with the project, you need to collect funds in different currency too, be it BTC, ETH, USD or any other currency. Number of CBX is too limited.

szachta

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 06:22:25 PM

May i send btc or just only CBX.
VonSpass (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 894
Merit: 1064

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 03:22:38 AM

This crowdfunding effort requires CBX; CBX's prices are still low, and there is still a 5% bonus for your CBX contributed, so this is to your advantage
FiniteByDesign
Legendary

Activity: 1397
Merit: 1022

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2016, 03:48:47 PM

Von, can you please update on current status of the ICO effort? Quantity desired, quantity invested, time remaining and what all of this means for the project? Really want to see this happen and I know you are resourceful and determined to make it work. Just curious where we are now and update on status. Thank you for your hard work, I am extremely excited about this project and the building upon the well established CBX ecosystem.

VonSpass (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 05:15:05 PM

Von, can you please update on current status of the ICO effort? Quantity desired, quantity invested, time remaining and what all of this means for the project? Really want to see this happen and I know you are resourceful and determined to make it work. Just curious where we are now and update on status. Thank you for your hard work, I am extremely excited about this project and the building upon the well established CBX ecosystem.

The Crowdfunding progression is updated daily in the OP of this thread; so far we are missing 165 000 CBX for the main goal.

If we finish the ICO below stated requirements, a poll will be posted about accepting a compromise that still allows SPK to see the light of day.

Best thing is we continue to send in CBX so there would not be any compromise.
2girls

Activity: 1002
Merit: 254

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 03:22:39 PM

This crowdfunding effort requires CBX; CBX's prices are still low, and there is still a 5% bonus for your CBX contributed, so this is to your advantage

the price of CBX is getting more and more down each day. I think it is not doing good to spark project also.
Lots of  Sell orders   Sad

drays
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 08:21:00 PM

the price of CBX is getting more and more down each day. I think it is not doing good to spark project also.
Lots of  Sell orders   Sad

Someone dumps big amounts of CBX at Cryptopia. Very suspicious activity - looks like someone wanted to pump this, dumped some part, and dumping the remainder now.  Angry

Really strange and bothering - if one has such big amount, why he doesn't invest in SPK, but prefers to dump now at these prices? He definitely has his reasons. Probably knows much more than we do.

This game doesn't look good.

Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 11:56:47 PM

Well, if you want to get into SPK, then now is a good time to buy CBX in order to participate as the price is low. The CBX for the ICO is held under escrow, none of that is moving until after the ICO.

Blue777

Activity: 245
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 07:04:50 AM

i must buy cbx coin to participate this project,very weird.
VonSpass (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 07:37:29 AM

i must buy cbx coin to participate this project,very weird.

This is the way this program was designed, since Quintessence was going to be an innovative multi blockchain network of coins.

It is obvious that the current proposition for the Quintessence network as explained in the White Papers is not proving to be popular, so another setup will be proposed and voted upon after this ICO closes; if people still want a more fair 2.0 coin they can own from the start, people can still buy some heavily discounted CBX and send them in.

I am open to suggestions as to what do people want as their next 2.0 coin? If you give us the chance to make it, we will create it!
2girls

Activity: 1002
Merit: 254

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 04:42:50 AM

Someone dumps big amounts of CBX at Cryptopia. Very suspicious activity - looks like someone wanted to pump this, dumped some part, and dumping the remainder now.  Angry

Really strange and bothering - if one has such big amount, why he doesn't invest in SPK, but prefers to dump now at these prices? He definitely has his reasons. Probably knows much more than we do.

Maybe he didnt have trust in spark as development of Spark has not yet begin. Also maybe it was the last time CBX price was high buz of this project and once spark will be there, CbX value may further lose.
Maybe he selling to get what he can in short term. Angry

davidjcambra

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 04:49:01 AM

The words de-centralized platform and block chain tech are widely used, but nothing new with tech...

Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 04:50:20 AM

Maybe he didnt have trust in spark as development of Spark has not yet begin. Also maybe it was the last time CBX price was high buz of this project and once spark will be there, CbX value may further lose.
Maybe he selling to get what he can in short term. Angry
if you understand crypto you must take some advantage i think its is just a whale who wanted to make a big panic since cbx is on a control there's only few around so if he can make a panic and weak holders sell their cbx on hand he will buy everything to take advantage thats how crypto works it is unpredictable.
raiblock

Activity: 485
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 04:55:05 AM

This project seems to be failed.If people need to invest with CBX only then why cbx price is decreasing day by day?something bad waiting for the people IMO.
Good luck investors
doktor1897

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 08:49:32 AM

still less how many days left to ico SPK is running? is there any latest news about this project?

██            ██
               ██████        ██████
            ████████████      ██████
        ███████████████████    ██████
     ███████████    ██████████  ██████
  ██████████    ███    ████████  ▀█████
  ██████    ███████████   ██████  █████
  █████   ██████  ██████   █████  █████
  █████    ███      ███    █████  █████
  █████  ██            ██  █████  █████
  █████  ███          ███  █████  █████
  █████  ███████   ██████  █████  █████
  █████  ████████████████  █████  █████
  █████  ████████████████  █████  █████
  █████  ████  █████ ████  ████  ██████
  █████  ████   ███  ████  ███  ██████
  █████  ████    █   ████  █   ██████ 
  █████  ████        ██      ███████     
    ███  ████        █     ███████         
      █  ████         ▄██  █████       
           ██        ████  ███
            █        ██▀
`AiBB`  ———————————
HARNESSING THE POWER OF Ai IN CRYPTO
▐ -
`BUY TOKENS`
-▐   Twitter
  Telegram
  Facebook
|WP
Reddit
Medium
drays
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 03:10:06 PM
Last edit: October 08, 2016, 03:22:55 PM by drays

The website still shows "ICO bonus level of today: 5%". Is that correct? I think it isn't.
Is the rest of information on website correct..? I don't know...

Project isn't started yet, but suffers from lack of attention from the developers... Pages are not refreshed, no interest is shown even by the devs.
I think it is exactly what turns people off. I, for one, have bought some more CBX to convert to SPK, but am hesitant to do so now, because there is no way forward shown for the project... With such passivity at this stage, what one could expect later..? I don't even know what will happen to the tokens I already bought. A lot of uncertainty, and no interest/activity shown by devs. Why would anyone invest then?

I know devs were asking for suggestions and input, but it is the leaders who should create the community and inspire it. Community will not form itself. As soon as good community is attracted and formed, input is to be expected, but not before that.

I believe what this project really misses is:
 - clear statements, and plan, otherwise nobody knows what to do and whether even bother to invest.
 - constant activity of devs, so people see there are people who are passionate about this project. Someone should be cheerleading.

So in short, missing both leaders and cheerleaders Smiley

P.S. Sorry if I sound a bit harsh. The goal of this post is not to criticize (I don't enjoy criticizing at all). I am just honestly tell what I actually think, and hope my input is taken not as an attack, but as a friendly hint from someone who is one of the investors here.

elambert
Legendary

Activity: 1696
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 09:57:49 PM

The website still shows "ICO bonus level of today: 5%". Is that correct? I think it isn't.
Is the rest of information on website correct..? I don't know...

Project isn't started yet, but suffers from lack of attention from the developers... Pages are not refreshed, no interest is shown even by the devs.
I think it is exactly what turns people off. I, for one, have bought some more CBX to convert to SPK, but am hesitant to do so now, because there is no way forward shown for the project... With such passivity at this stage, what one could expect later..? I don't even know what will happen to the tokens I already bought. A lot of uncertainty, and no interest/activity shown by devs. Why would anyone invest then?

I know devs were asking for suggestions and input, but it is the leaders who should create the community and inspire it. Community will not form itself. As soon as good community is attracted and formed, input is to be expected, but not before that.

I believe what this project really misses is:
 - clear statements, and plan, otherwise nobody knows what to do and whether even bother to invest.
 - constant activity of devs, so people see there are people who are passionate about this project. Someone should be cheerleading.

So in short, missing both leaders and cheerleaders Smiley

P.S. Sorry if I sound a bit harsh. The goal of this post is not to criticize (I don't enjoy criticizing at all). I am just honestly tell what I actually think, and hope my input is taken not as an attack, but as a friendly hint from someone who is one of the investors here.

Great feedback drays, thank you. Although I think it is pretty harsh and overstating in some aspects, there are excellent points made.

To be honest, the ICO has not gone as initially hoped - thats life, but its not a failure until one gives up. No one has given up here. We are discussing alternative ways as we want to make this happen. Now as the ICO concludes, we have some decisions to make regarding how to make this happen and perhaps even more importantly - why the public did not see this project through the same eyes as the dev and team...?

We will discuss, we will trouble shoot, we will improve and we will move forward. Quintessence is the brain child of VonSpass - he has been with the CBX dev team for a good bit of time now and I have developed a close relationship with him from which I have ultimate trust and faith in him and his vision. We need to find how to make that same feeling resonate with the community regarding this project. I believe it can be done and as long as he wants to push forward, he has my support and assistance.  

Quintessence is a grand vision and those are never easy or without challenge.

Meanwhile we also have CBX, which was my brain child from over 3 years ago. I have had a lot of excellent people step up and work with me on the project but VonSpass was able to come in with new ideas and demonstrate a leadership role in the project that helped to reinvigorate it. Quintessence is the next step/addition. To us these projects are like children (we are both fathers) and those of you who are parents know how important it is to give your kids every opportunity you can for success. I don't want to speak for Von, I am sure he will chime in soon, just sharing my thoughts and feelings.

scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 10:12:26 PM

Sounds like a money grab.

Why are you sharing dev teams with Pesobit?

FiniteByDesign
Legendary

Activity: 1397
Merit: 1022

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2016, 11:03:35 PM

Sounds like a money grab.

Pardon my ignorance, but isn't an ICO a money grab to fund development? Otherwise, why do it, to give away hard earned profit to people who do none of the work. Come on man! lol

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: