Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:49:04 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: It is time to Ban Religion  (Read 7489 times)
MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 12:07:09 AM

All religion will be banned when The Lord and King Jesus Christ returns on earth. OP, make sure you will belong to him when He returns.

But even before that, the humanistic religion of atheism will be banned by it's own stupidity.

It is already happening. Atheism is in rapid decline.

Cheers  Cheesy

Cheesy Cheesy ATHEISM IS GROWING EVERY SECOND Grin..

Very hard to trick an ATHEIST  Wink..
We do not believe till you prove it to be so Wink

You religious believers are so stupid it's game over for you all Grin..

READ AND WEEP Cheesy..
A recent global survey conducted by National Geographic shows that the worlds fastest growing religion is not Islam or Christianity, but no religion at all – atheism. The study comes in conjunction with Nat. Geo’s new television series “The Story of God” starring Morgan Freeman which travels the world chronicling religious beliefs practiced by different cultures. With the global headlines dominated by the Islamic State, Islamic immigration throughout Europe/Africa and recent religious freedom laws passed in the United States, to the untrained eye it would appear that religion is as strong as ever – but you would be mistaken. In fact just the opposite is occurring and the age old paradigm of piety is quickly shifting.

The study refers to atheists as “religious nones” or people who do not follow or identify with any religion. According to the results, atheism is now the second largest religious affiliation in North America and the majority of Europe. In the United States alone approximately 22.8% of the population now identifies as atheist, up 6.7% from 2007. Furthermore, U.S. atheists now represent a larger portion of the population than Catholics, Protestants, and all other followers of non Christian faiths – such as Islam and Buddhism. This was not the case only a decade ago Grin
So ATHEISM IS GROWING Grin
See religious people tell lies all the time..Maybe because they believe in lies?

My statement was true and serious. Read it again what will happen to your humanistic religion in the future.

Atheism is idiotism so there is no need to trick you any further. All things ending with ...ism are bad for you  Wink

I have nothing further to prove to you except the fact that you already had been proven. Idiot is any man who says in his heart that there is no God.

It is up to you, your responsibility to get rid of that state of stupidity.

Bonus hint: Maybe flat earth revelation will help you made a first step out. You can click link in my sig below.

I just HAD to reply when you said flat earth.. Only idiots will believe this nonsense. Tell me something, when you look across the sea, why cant you see Europe? Blind ass? How about with a telescope? If the earth were really flat then we could see other continents from the shores of north america. Simple fact. Its not flat, instead we see a horizon. A Horizon ... imagine that.. Due to the curvature of the earth the other continents are hidden from view. debunked and anyone on the planet can make this observation for themselves. Yet you religos choose to "believe" when right before you eyes is the truth, you choose to believe the internet... Like you choose to believe a 3000 year old book designed to keep people in line. You are the lost ones.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 01:17:29 AM

All religion will be banned when The Lord and King Jesus Christ returns on earth. OP, make sure you will belong to him when He returns.

But even before that, the humanistic religion of atheism will be banned by it's own stupidity.

Cheers  Cheesy

READ AND WEEP Cheesy..
A recent global survey conducted by National Geographic shows that the worlds fastest growing religion is not Islam or Christianity, but no religion at all – atheism. The study comes in conjunction with Nat. Geo’s new television series “The Story of God” starring Morgan Freeman which travels the world chronicling religious beliefs practiced by different cultures. With the global headlines dominated by the Islamic State, Islamic immigration throughout Europe/Africa and recent religious freedom laws passed in the United States, to the untrained eye it would appear that religion is as strong as ever – but you would be mistaken. In fact just the opposite is occurring and the age old paradigm of piety is quickly shifting.

The study refers to atheists as “religious nones” or people who do not follow or identify with any religion. According to the results, atheism is now the second largest religious affiliation in North America and the majority of Europe. In the United States alone approximately 22.8% of the population now identifies as atheist, up 6.7% from 2007. Furthermore, U.S. atheists now represent a larger portion of the population than Catholics, Protestants, and all other followers of non Christian faiths – such as Islam and Buddhism. This was not the case only a decade ago Grin
See religious people tell lies all the time..Maybe because they believe in lies?

My statement was true and serious. Read it again what will happen to your humanistic religion in the future.

Atheism is idiotism so there is no need to trick you any further. All things ending with ...ism are bad for you  Wink

I have nothing further to prove to you except the fact that you already had been proven. Idiot is any man who says in his heart that there is no God.

Bonus hint: Maybe flat earth revelation will help you made a first step out. You can click link in my sig below.

I just HAD to reply when you said flat earth.. Only idiots will believe this nonsense. Tell me something, when you look across the sea, why cant you see Europe? Blind ass? How about with a telescope? If the earth were really flat then we could see other continents from the shores of north america. Simple fact. Its not flat, instead we see a horizon. A Horizon ... imagine that.. Due to the curvature of the earth the other continents are hidden from view. debunked and anyone on the planet can make this observation for themselves. Yet you religos choose to "believe" when right before you eyes is the truth, you choose to believe the internet... Like you choose to believe a 3000 year old book designed to keep people in line. You are the lost ones.

I have been going round and round with them on this for quite a while. Their answer will be that we have the wrong understanding of perspective. This is something that they don't really understand, themselves. They mostly get indoctrinated to accept that they understand it. But they still can't explain it... the perspective thing, I mean. They have made flat earth into, like, a religion for themselves.

You and I wouldn't be taken in by a Nigerian email scam. But I have known people who just couldn't resist... kinda like taking another drink from the whiskey bottle. Flat earth people are simply a small group who have a blind side that allows them to fixate so strongly on their ideals that they can't easily be swayed.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
exemplaar

Activity: 978
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 10:54:00 PM

Cheers  Cheesy

Very hard to trick an ATHEIST  Wink..

READ AND WEEP Cheesy..

Atheism is idiotism so there is no need to trick you any further. All things ending with ...ism are bad for you  Wink

This post clearly shows how indoctrinated zombie baal earther you are.
You do not need to believe, you can see with your own eyes that you live on a flat enclosed world.

And btw it's called horizon for a reason. it is not called curvazon, LOL. If you are blind then you are in no position to call me names.

A proper educational material will be of a great help to cure your condition(no monkey man science involved):

Understanding The Horizon - Mirages & Vanishing Point
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVNjaDtgFp8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fqRc5EH56w

Homemade simple experiment for dummies:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twCFKVmLWVs

Skarner21

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Massive price drop coming...

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2016, 11:36:03 PM

I think it is time to ban religion on Earth.

Religion brings war, division, ignorance, hate and it holding the progress of our civilization.

I think its not good to ban those religion because it can bring to war if we have no religion.. if we have religion they can teach people how to be good like 10 commandments from god.

Make crypto as your bank.
marilyngroom

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 03:12:33 AM

What we need is education. Particularly about how everything around us works. Atoms and molecules. That way people won't lazily conclude that it's all magic.
marilyngroom

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 03:14:43 AM

Religion brings war, division, ignorance, hate and it holding the progress of our civilization.

I think its not good to ban those religion because it can bring to war if we have no religion.. if we have religion they can teach people how to be good like 10 commandments from god.

If you need religion to teach you to be good, then that person would not be fooling any gods. They would be acting.
marilyngroom

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 03:18:12 AM

Cheers  Cheesy

READ AND WEEP Cheesy..

There can't possibly be anyone alive today who thinks that the Earth is flat. If they do, they must be joking. But that was a good experiment that you gave. But if they actually think that the Earth is flat, then they're probably not smart enough to consider it.
techgeek

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 11:35:56 AM

Well, religion is actually a system or an organization that's supposed to guide people into being good citizens of the Earth.

But just like all other systems created, it's not really the system itself that is faulty, but the people that run it and that's in it.

Often times, people forget the main purpose, the principles that make it, and their limitations.

virtualx

Activity: 672
Merit: 507

LOTEO

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 02:05:15 PM

Well, religion is actually a system or an organization that's supposed to guide people into being good citizens of the Earth.

But just like all other systems created, it's not really the system itself that is faulty, but the people that run it and that's in it.

Often times, people forget the main purpose, the principles that make it, and their limitations.
A religions systems is just a system. The intent could be to do harm or damage to others. There are several examples of this such as a religion with mass suicide, a religion that promotes incest and others.

The religion system can be the fault itself. That we blindly accept any religion is total madness.

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████▄
▄██  ███████▌ ▐██████████████▄
▐██▌ ▐█▀  ▀█    ▐█▀   ▀██▀  ▀██▌
▐██  █▌ █▌ ██  ██▌ ██▌ █▌ █▌ ██▌
▐█▌ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█▌ ▐██  ▄▄▄██ ▐█ ▐██▌
▐█  ██▄  ▄██    █▄    ██▄  ▄███▌
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
r

RPLAY NOWR
BE A MOON VISITOR!
[/center]
mindrust
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 2450

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2016, 02:19:41 PM

It is very sad that you have to explain something so basic and obivous to those idiots. He is probably trolling anyway. Any person believes in flat earth or any other nonsense from the holy books do not deserve to live in this age.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
virtualx

Activity: 672
Merit: 507

LOTEO

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 03:04:44 PM

It is very sad that you have to explain something so basic and obivous to those idiots. He is probably trolling anyway. Any person believes in flat earth or any other nonsense from the holy books do not deserve to live in this age.
Explaining to an idiot is like talking to a fish. But going as far as saying they don't have a right to live. Are you god?  Angry Every country needs idiots. What do you want, send doctors and scientists to war? Who is going to buy all those products if everyone was a businessman?

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████▄
▄██  ███████▌ ▐██████████████▄
▐██▌ ▐█▀  ▀█    ▐█▀   ▀██▀  ▀██▌
▐██  █▌ █▌ ██  ██▌ ██▌ █▌ █▌ ██▌
▐█▌ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█▌ ▐██  ▄▄▄██ ▐█ ▐██▌
▐█  ██▄  ▄██    █▄    ██▄  ▄███▌
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
r

RPLAY NOWR
BE A MOON VISITOR!
[/center]
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 03:33:14 PM

There is no way to ban religion without banning all people. Why? Because the dictionary definition of the word "religion" says so. Check Dictionary.com here http://www.dictionary.com/browse/religion?s=t, especially #6:
something one believes in and follows devotedly; a point or matter of ethics or conscience:
to make a religion of fighting prejudice.

In other words, if you believe in banning religion so strongly that you speak about it or do it, you are doing it religiously. You have a religion of "anti-religionism" in yourself. The first thing you should do ban is your own religion in yourself. That would cause you to leave religious people alone to have their religion if they want. If you can't ban your religion in yourself, you should ban yourself (suicide).

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
mindrust
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 2450

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2016, 04:11:15 PM

It is very sad that you have to explain something so basic and obivous to those idiots. He is probably trolling anyway. Any person believes in flat earth or any other nonsense from the holy books do not deserve to live in this age.
Explaining to an idiot is like talking to a fish. But going as far as saying they don't have a right to live. Are you god?  Angry Every country needs idiots. What do you want, send doctors and scientists to war? Who is going to buy all those products if everyone was a businessman?

I forgot to add, they don't need to live, they can work as slaves. They already do actually. They just don't know it and won't ever know it. If they were capable of knowing it, they wouldn't believe fairy tales in the first place. :d

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 04:18:31 PM

I forgot to add, they don't need to live, they can work as slaves. They already do actually. They just don't know it and won't ever know it. If they were capable of knowing it, they wouldn't believe fairy tales in the first place. :d

A happy slave is a free man. Why? He is free in his mind.

If you are stuck in slavery, make yourself be happy in your mind. Then you will be free.

Cool

digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 04:35:53 PM

I think countries are already doing it from the start, which religion is the most hated in the world?
People killing and bombing and spreading fear in the name of which religion?
Have you ever thought about it why?

When a religion says you need to do by others the way you like them to do by you and you see a few group of people doing the opposite and the same time pretending to be the followers of said religion, who is to blame here? those groups trying to make that religion the most hated one?

Example: ISIS  members are not Muslims because all they doing is completely opposite of what Islam wants you to do.

🖤😏
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 02:52:20 PM

I think countries are already doing it from the start, which religion is the most hated in the world?
People killing and bombing and spreading fear in the name of which religion?
Have you ever thought about it why?

When a religion says you need to do by others the way you like them to do by you and you see a few group of people doing the opposite and the same time pretending to be the followers of said religion, who is to blame here? those groups trying to make that religion the most hated one?

Example: ISIS  members are not Muslims because all they doing is completely opposite of what Islam wants you to do.

I agree with you.
If ISIS is terrorist organization we can't hate all Muslims because of them.
We can't say that ISIS represent Muslim world.
Religion is institution only.
Religion can't be guilty for the evil act of people because they always have choice: to do good or evil.
So, people kill other people, based on their wrong choice, not institution.
So, we should stop people really, and not ban religion.
Religions mostly teach about peace, love, compassion etc.
Unfortunately, some people twist this message for their own goals.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
hurain

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 10:30:39 PM

i think it is not such an easy job to banned Religion, in this world all the people are engage with religions and they are ready to give their life for the safety of their religion, so it not so easy to bane any religion in this world.
exemplaar

Activity: 978
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 11:33:11 PM

I know you are speaking out of your blindness and ignorance. Here is 100+ pages thread for you. Obviously still not big enough for you to noticed it:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1009045.1980
Rizqi

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Freedom

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2016, 04:54:55 PM

your opinion is wrong with religion, do not blame religion itself, blaming people, true religion is the truth and the way of life of people, people who know about religion is not just like that, because every religion upholds human solidarity which religious, war is the last option where there is no way out again in the problem itself

Cool
Leprikon

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 05:27:22 PM

And who will be able to ban religion? Government? It did not agree, because calling a wave of hatred
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: