Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:36:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Beware of IOTA Main Developers  (Read 9064 times)
LiQio
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 11:24:52 AM

Hey guys!

I will show the screenshots with the scammer including his Bitcoin Address to a bitcointalk.org moderator

While I'm not a moderator, I reached out to yumei and asked, whether he wants to show me the transaction hash in private. He then send me an archive link of Slack, which I couldn't check out, as well as a transaction hash. The transaction confirmed on 2016-06-20 and it shows the movement of 10 BTC.

I asked yumei to sign a message with the key used to sign the transaction input, and I asked when the alleged trade took place, because the conversation he posted showed a link to a release on GitHub, which was released only four days ago. I'm still waiting for a response.

2016-06-20 couldn't he find a better one?  Grin
dexX7
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2016, 12:28:22 PM

2016-06-20 couldn't he find a better one?  Grin

Sorry, just to clarify: the transaction indeed confirmed on 2016-08-29.

pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 04:36:08 PM

@yumei:
One question, just to be sure that I got your point. You bought IOTA for 10 BTC or around 5,7k $ without using an escrow and now complaining about the IOTA devs because the scammer used the same profile picture and (editable) label name of a IOTA dev?

If so, didn't you get familiar with slack platform, did you? It is a very known issue that you have to check the @<username> to identify a user. Not relying on a label name. Further, a simple research would have brought you to know that the seller is a probable scammer and not the person you thought it is.

You made two mistakes:
1) Not using a escrow at all.
2) Not doing background research of the seller.

Slack should make it impossible to use a username that is being used already by another person, and reserve the @username url username for the people that owns the url, this way it would be impossible to try to impersonate other people.

As for the topic goes, I will read later, but I wanted to get involved in IOTA a bit since it looked interesting, so I hope is nothing serious.
yumei (OP)

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 09:05:47 AM

Thanks @dexX7 for for confirmation. But "Come-From-Beyond" is still refusing:

@yumei, as I promised I added an entry into your trust rating ("Pretended to be scammed for 10 BTC but refused to provide the hash of his transaction by making inconsistent excuses."), I'll remove it after you provide a proof that you indeed was scammed. Note that giving the hash may be not enough because it's not hard to claim that one transfer is yours, be ready to sign the hash with that very address

After signing the hash he will find another excuse and resume his trolling, just to discredit me.

By the way: Did you know that "Come-From-Beyond" is actually Founder and CEO of IOTA + JINN (Isreali hardware start-up).
Some people claiming he was also the founder of NXT: https://nxtforum.org/general-discussion/come-from-beyond-bcnext/

He divorced from his wife for a pretty young girl, despite his young daughter.

He is not able to remain faithful with his companys nore with his wifes.

With his arrogance and his thinking he is so superior to everyone, he thereby meets all the criteria having Narcissistic_personality_disorder : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissistic_personality_disorder

I would not be surprised if he decides to leave IOTA after he preyed upon all investors.

LiQio
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 09:12:37 AM

I asked yumei to sign a message with the key used to sign the transaction input, and I asked when the alleged trade took place, because the conversation he posted showed a link to a release on GitHub, which was released only four days ago. I'm still waiting for a response.

Did he deliver the missing pieces?
currentvalue

Activity: 137
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 12:56:06 PM

That Dominik Schiener guy looks like some Harvard wannabe mixed with Patrick Bateman. Besides being too young to trust with anyone's money.

◇◆  STRATIS  ◇  BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTIONS  ◆◇
◇◇◆ BLOCKCHAIN AS A SERVICE [BAAS] PRIVATE CHAINS ◆◇◇
| FULL NODE GITHUB | STRATIS WEBSITE | FORUM THREAD |
Jabbawa

Activity: 179

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 01:02:49 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2016, 01:13:42 PM by Jabbawa

Thanks @dexX7 for for confirmation. But "Come-From-Beyond" is still refusing:

@yumei, as I promised I added an entry into your trust rating ("Pretended to be scammed for 10 BTC but refused to provide the hash of his transaction by making inconsistent excuses."), I'll remove it after you provide a proof that you indeed was scammed. Note that giving the hash may be not enough because it's not hard to claim that one transfer is yours, be ready to sign the hash with that very address

After signing the hash he will find another excuse and resume his trolling, just to discredit me.

By the way: Did you know that "Come-From-Beyond" is actually Founder and CEO of IOTA + JINN (Isreali hardware start-up).
Some people claiming he was also the founder of NXT: https://nxtforum.org/general-discussion/come-from-beyond-bcnext/

He divorced from his wife for a pretty young girl, despite his young daughter.

He is not able to remain faithful with his companys nore with his wifes.

With his arrogance and his thinking he is so superior to everyone, he thereby meets all the criteria having Narcissistic_personality_disorder : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissistic_personality_disorder

I would not be surprised if he decides to leave IOTA after he preyed upon all investors.

That is too funny  Grin Cheesy Shocked Cheesy, I don't even know where to start, I'm not sure a single fact in there is actually correct lol. Like literally, not one thing is correct. No wonder this guy got scammed, due diligence is clearly not a priority lol.

EDIT: Ok maybe cfb can seem a little arrogant sometimes (totally unrelated to narcissism), but that's the only thing I'll give you in all of that.

yumei (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 03:12:23 PM

I am not allowed to send any links or names here as they will be removed.
But anyone should research and make their own judgements.
Google, Facebook and VKontakte(russian facebook) are your friends.
yumei (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 03:16:17 PM

O.k for the stupid ones like Jabbawa.
Got to facebook.com and search for "Sergey Ivancheglo" aka. "Come-From-Beyond"
You might also search his name directly on google.com
willowfoot

Activity: 332
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 04:01:15 PM

@yumei:
One question, just to be sure that I got your point. You bought IOTA for 10 BTC or around 5,7k $ without using an escrow and now complaining about the IOTA devs because the scammer used the same profile picture and (editable) label name of a IOTA dev?

If so, didn't you get familiar with slack platform, did you? It is a very known issue that you have to check the @<username> to identify a user. Not relying on a label name. Further, a simple research would have brought you to know that the seller is a probable scammer and not the person you thought it is.

You made two mistakes:
1) Not using a escrow at all.
2) Not doing background research of the seller.

Slack should make it impossible to use a username that is being used already by another person, and reserve the @username url username for the people that owns the url, this way it would be impossible to try to impersonate other people.

As for the topic goes, I will read later, but I wanted to get involved in IOTA a bit since it looked interesting, so I hope is nothing serious.

In slack, you can't use the same @username, but you can use the same 'display name'.  2 different things.

They just use the same display name/profile images others are using.

What should have tipped him off, is his PMs with Dominick who speaks German but then says?

Dominik Schiener [11:59 PM]  
a little but my English is better

Dont really understand what yumei is after.  I suspect he won't trade again without escrow.

youyou_

Activity: 596
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 04:09:26 PM

Dont really understand what yumei is after.  I suspect he won't trade again without escrow.

maybe he is trolling, but don't know his goal (maybe he doesn't  have one).
maybe he's a psychotic guy who think the devs are responsible of his loss.
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 04:14:18 PM

O.k for the stupid ones like Jabbawa.
Got to facebook.com and search for "Sergey Ivancheglo" aka. "Come-From-Beyond"
You might also search his name directly on google.com

That page has been created by an imposter (yumei, probably) and is already reported to prevent yumei from scamming someone via it.
Jabbawa

Activity: 179

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 04:53:57 PM

Literally anyone who has followed crypto for the last couple of years and knows anything about nxt and iota knows how funny this is... lolz. I'm going to have to downgrade your trust rating now that I know you are a scammer/liar Smiley.
yumei (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 04:08:49 PM
Last edit: September 07, 2016, 08:57:23 PM by yumei

Hey Sergey, I found another webpage about you, it begins with your nickname and ends with .okis.ru

come-from-beyond.okis.ru

Your sheeps don´t believe me that you are seperated from your first wife and actualy living with your second wife.
Anyhow, your actual webpage seems like having additionally some photos about your ex-wife, daugther and actual wife. Maybe they will believe me now?
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 06:33:48 PM

Hey Sergey, I found another webpage about you, it begins with your nickname and ends with .okis.ru

Your sheeps don´t believe me that you are seperated from your first wife and actualy living with your second wife.
Anyhow, your actual webpage seems like having additionally some photos about your ex-wife, daugther and actual wife. Maybe they will believe me now?

I doubt you can scam anyone with this non-popular domain, so you can keep it.
yumei (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 08:55:49 PM

I doubt you can scam anyone with this non-popular domain, so you can keep it.

The popularity of a domain says nothing about the content of it and even less about the possibility to seo optimize it on google.
I am doubting that you don´t care about the website, even if you try to communicate it.

As I was asked for my motivations: to give Come-from-Beyond a lesson not to insult people from a stance he is better than anyone else.

If you anyhow are able to admit your bad behavings we can come to a conclusion.. and I am not proud of what I am doing, but as you admited to having fun insulting and trolling me, that is my answer.
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 09:10:27 PM
Last edit: September 07, 2016, 09:21:43 PM by Come-from-Beyond

The popularity of a domain says nothing about the content of it and even less about the possibility to seo optimize it on google.
I am doubting that you don´t care about the website, even if you try to communicate it.

As I was asked for my motivations: to give Come-from-Beyond a lesson not to insult people from a stance he is better than anyone else.

If you anyhow are able to admit your bad behavings we can come to a conclusion.. and I am not proud of what I am doing, but as you admited to having fun insulting and trolling me, that is my answer.

I'm afraid you have failed in giving the lesson because all photos were public already and information on that page is incorrect, for example, Kamila is the name of my daughter, you should fix it to make it look more legit. So I'll still continue trolling you if you come here with something that might entertain me. I'm 99% sure that you are Admiral_Bit, the same modus operandi.

EDIT: I have already found a funny bit in your masterpiece. There are very few people who could make me care about something, one of them is my wife. If you are a sexy blonde girl who is willing to move to Belarus then I could indeed divorce my wife to marry you. This would make that page 100% correct. What a plot twist, hehe. Don't bother me with your proposals if you are a bald fat dude though, I'll request a videocall via Skype to make sure you don't fake your pics.
afifgaziafi

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 09:24:07 PM

hmmmmmmmmmmmm Roll Eyes
yumei (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 10:41:09 PM

I'm afraid you have failed in giving the lesson because all photos were public already and information on that page is incorrect, for example, Kamila is the name of my daughter, you should fix it to make it look more legit. So I'll still continue trolling you if you come here with something that might entertain me. I'm 99% sure that you are Admiral_Bit, the same modus operandi.

EDIT: I have already found a funny bit in your masterpiece. There are very few people who could make me care about something, one of them is my wife. If you are a sexy blonde girl who is willing to move to Belarus then I could indeed divorce my wife to marry you. This would make that page 100% correct. What a plot twist, hehe. Don't bother me with your proposals if you are a bald fat dude though, I'll request a videocall via Skype to make sure you don't fake your pics.

So why did you requested to remove the facebook website and your photo here on forum if you don´t care?
I think you prefered to stay anonymous over the years, moreover I think internally you are steaming with rage. None of your photos were public under your name neither findable on google or facebook.

You should give the website creator at least some credits searching vkontakte which is widly unknown out of russia, keeping in mind your ex-wife / actual wife couldn´t resist to upload some family photos. By the way, my offer about the conclusion was honest.

I don´t want to be a guy like you talking about the IQ constantly, but if you really think I am admiral-kid your IQ might be not that high as you think.
Anyway if this stuff bothers you, feel free to PM me as it is totally offtopic.
LiQio
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 03:58:57 AM

Did he deliver the missing pieces?

Any news on this?
Did yumei = Admiral_Bit deliver or can we shelve the case as "Scammer #3244 yumei"?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: