Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:46:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Beware of IOTA Main Developers  (Read 9063 times)
rnr

Activity: 247
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 09:20:01 PM

@Yumei: Geh zum Wachtmeister um die Ecke und mach eine Anzeige, haha.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_ukT5w7i04  Shocked Grin
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yumei (OP)

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 09:34:26 PM

The rules are simple, provide publicly available proof = tx hash. Why would you hide it? Because you're a liar.

Are you mentaly ill? Third time for you: Because I don´t want my tx hash being published here for anybody. That why I suggested to bet.
But seems like you don´t have the balls to accept the bet, not even one ball, like your famous countryman?
rnr

Activity: 247
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 09:38:29 PM

Do you have the balls to meet me in real life? Da du gewaltig am Ohrfeigenbaum rüttelst, bettelst du doch nach paar Schellen  Grin Angry
LiQio
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 09:55:36 PM

The rules are simple, provide publicly available proof = tx hash. Why would you hide it? Because you're a liar.

Are you mentaly ill? Third time for you: Because I don´t want my tx hash being published here for anybody. That why I suggested to bet.
But seems like you don´t have the balls to accept the bet, not even one ball, like your famous countryman?

Come on Admiral, everybody knows that you will chicken out. Just like you did with TwinWinNerD.
You should change your strategy again, your bluff has been called.
Seccour
Legendary

Activity: 1619
Merit: 1004

Bitcoiner, Crypto-anarchist and Cypherpunk.

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 10:40:27 PM

First, doxing other users is : bad, useless, and it doesn't help people to trust that what you are saying is true.

Second, a bet doesn't help either. Why would someone bet 10 BTC to get a transaction hash ? Really man ?

Third, if you don't to publish it publicly, then let's tchat in PM. If i find your proof convincing enough ( or not ) i will say it here without revealing the informations to anyone. So like that everyone is happy. Your informations aren't publicly available, and ( if you don't lie ) people will know that you were really scam and that this isn't just trolling.

yumei (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 10:55:18 PM

First, doxing other users is : bad, useless, and it doesn't help people to trust that what you are saying is true.

Second, a bet doesn't help either. Why would someone bet 10 BTC to get a transaction hash ? Really man ?

Third, if you don't to publish it publicly, then send let's tchat in PM. If i find your proof convincing enough ( or not ) i will say it here without revealing the informations to anyone. So like that everyone is happy. Your informations aren't publicly available, and ( if you don't lie ) people will know that you were really scam and that this isn't just trolling.

If you chide me, you should also check his posts here and how hardly he was trolling and ignoring my arguments about my privacy being revealed publishing my hash. He was over and over again labeling me as a liar without reading my arguments.
I think this is a good lesson for him. If I wanted to harm him, he would already have the police in his house.
He and everybody else here needs to understand the importance of the privacy, especially in the crypto scene.

I just know you are also member of the IOTA Team and as for now it seems like everybody from IOTA is against me and let us be honest please. Do you really think I am lying after what I was written? The lying argument was just a reason for removing all my posts.
LiQio
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 04:22:14 AM

@Seccour
Your efforts are useless.

yumei = Admiral_bit = known low-life scammer/liar

Current (failing) strategy:
Actually i dont really like to Insult People based on their origin. This is kind of Nazi behaviour.... But it serves my new plan to discredit the IOTA community. Codename: "Insult the admins"
AriesIV1O

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 05:34:06 PM

I have a copy of yumei bitcoin address.

Have started doing some digging around in his transaction history, think I have found something interesting Wink

Will update shortly after confirmed.
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1531

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 06:12:38 PM

@yumei:
One question, just to be sure that I got your point. You bought IOTA for 10 BTC or around 5,7k $ without using an escrow and now complaining about the IOTA devs because the scammer used the same profile picture and (editable) label name of a IOTA dev?

If so, didn't you get familiar with slack platform, did you? It is a very known issue that you have to check the @<username> to identify a user. Not relying on a label name. Further, a simple research would have brought you to know that the seller is a probable scammer and not the person you thought it is.

You made two mistakes:
1) Not using a escrow at all.
2) Not doing background research of the seller.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 06:54:16 PM

I have a copy of yumei bitcoin address.

Have started doing some digging around in his transaction history, think I have found something interesting Wink

Will update shortly after confirmed.

sock puppets r us

yumei (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 07:18:40 PM

@yumei:
One question, just to be sure that I got your point. You bought IOTA for 10 BTC or around 5,7k $ without using an escrow and now complaining about the IOTA devs because the scammer used the same profile picture and (editable) label name of a IOTA dev?

If so, didn't you get familiar with slack platform, did you? It is a very known issue that you have to check the @<username> to identify a user. Not relying on a label name. Further, a simple research would have brought you to know that the seller is a probable scammer and not the person you thought it is.

You made two mistakes:

Yes, correct my fault was not to get familiar with trading on slack platform, which is in my opinion an invitation for the scammer anyway, so they should just stop it.

But the reaction from IOTA Devs and their "support" was the point I decided to make all this one publish.

1. Dev and IOTA Slack coordinator Dominik Schiener making fun of me directly after I was scammed in their Slack-channel, telling me to "contact Bitcoin Core, maybe they will fork"
2. Co-Founder and communication Manager David Sønstebø : Being rude to me and accusing me repeatedly "being stupid" from his "objective point" instead of apologizing for their behaviour.
3. Founder and Chief-Developer "Come-from-Beyond" : Finally removing all my posts, claiming there never has been a scamming and I am a liar, allegedly because I didn´t want to publish my Bitcoin-Transaction hash.

They attack me personally, instead of speaking about the scamming at all. I just lost 10 bitcoins and they begun joking and insulting me. First this joke from Dominik and this dump defending from the founder of IOTA and the communitcation Manager telling me being stupid.

People with high IQ tend to verbalize only the final stage assuming that the previous steps are obvious. Jokes work in a similar manner, they require a listener to construct intermediary steps in the mind, one of the steps triggers the reaction in brain. BTW, this is why quite often we see people who don't get a joke, low IQ doesn't allow to construct thoughts chain that make other people laugh..

Well I know I have to move on... but it was too personal, as I could ignore it. So I started to personal attack them.
LiQio
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 08:01:29 PM

Well I know I have to move on...

@yumei = Admiral_bit = known low-life scammer/liar

Great, you finally admit that you failed again.

Plan 1: Question price => Failed. Price rose.
Plan 2: Pretend scam, discredit community => Failed. Bluff called, you lost.

Must be disappointing.

bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 09:57:07 AM

Does not sound. " We dont want to be traded on exchange" enough big alarm for you?

That's hilarious. No, seriously I can't stop laughing why anyone would be interested in a porject with devs not wanting exchanges.

Assuming that you, unlike OP who has not said 1 correct word thus far, is not a troll here is a genuine answer:

Virtually all the large exchanges has voiced their interest in listing IOTA from the beginning and are waiting for us to provide exchange-API, but unlike these other projects we are not concerned with it at all, IOTA is for real use-cases, the value of IOTA will be reflected from that, but it's not a priority at all. We chose to postpone exchange listing in order to tie up loose ends in the 'soft launch' period to avoid tons of confusion that would inevitably arise with thousands of new people coming in to learn a brand new technology.

That is the simple truth, if you do even 5 minutes rudimentary research about this project you would know that already, so now it's up to you to either accept reality or be a troll.

My point is if it can be traded already then I don't think it should be up to you to decide when people should be able to trade it more safely and conveniently.

Not your keys, not your coins!
iotatoken

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 10:29:02 AM

Does not sound. " We dont want to be traded on exchange" enough big alarm for you?

That's hilarious. No, seriously I can't stop laughing why anyone would be interested in a porject with devs not wanting exchanges.

Assuming that you, unlike OP who has not said 1 correct word thus far, is not a troll here is a genuine answer:

Virtually all the large exchanges has voiced their interest in listing IOTA from the beginning and are waiting for us to provide exchange-API, but unlike these other projects we are not concerned with it at all, IOTA is for real use-cases, the value of IOTA will be reflected from that, but it's not a priority at all. We chose to postpone exchange listing in order to tie up loose ends in the 'soft launch' period to avoid tons of confusion that would inevitably arise with thousands of new people coming in to learn a brand new technology.

That is the simple truth, if you do even 5 minutes rudimentary research about this project you would know that already, so now it's up to you to either accept reality or be a troll.

My point is if it can be traded already then I don't think it should be up to you to decide when people should be able to trade it more safely and conveniently.

Of course it is. People selling and buying OTC is not something we can prevent or even care to prevent, it is 100% up to the adults making choices for themselves. But when you open a market on the largest exchanges you suddenly have a huge influx of complete newbies who take up A LOT of time and effort, we didn't want that until we had resolved all the loose ends that revolutionary technology inevitably brings. IOTA, while being inherently the most decentralized architecture from a technology POV due to impossibility of forks and no decoupling of verification, as well as completely fair ICO with zero premine, is still mostly focused on real world adoption via companies. So while it's grassroots and activist in one sense, it is very much a pragmatic real world technology movement rather than an ideological one, so therefore it is entirely up to us how to best execute it, which we have been 100% open about from day 1.

yumei (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 10:41:50 AM

Of course it is. People selling and buying OTC is not something we can prevent or even care to prevent, it is 100% up to the adults making choices for themselves. But when you open a market on the largest exchanges you suddenly have a huge influx of complete newbies who take up A LOT of time and effort, we didn't want that until we had resolved all the loose ends that revolutionary technology inevitably brings. IOTA, while being inherently the most decentralized architecture from a technology POV due to impossibility of forks and no decoupling of verification, as well as completely fair ICO with zero premine, is still mostly focused on real world adoption via companies. So while it's grassroots and activist in one sense, it is very much a pragmatic real world technology movement rather than an ideological one, so therefore it is entirely up to us how to best execute it, which we have been 100% open about from day 1.

You should at least stop the trading in your Slack Channel, when I connected to iotatangle.slack.com as a Slack Newbie, the appearance was that IOTA Team is controlling this chat. But a scammer conntacting me with the same name and picture like one of your IOTA Devs, inspired confidence. That was the reason I was scammed.
vxh

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 10:44:42 AM

... That was the reason I was scammed.

Only reason is cause you're stupid, as you have shown yourself those last days.
yumei (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 10:51:04 AM

Still having school holidays? You are in my ignore list now, Sockpuppet.
vxh

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 11:00:46 AM

Still having school holidays? You are in my ignore list now, Sockpuppet.

No I'm not.
flipme

Activity: 2170
Merit: 640

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 11:14:34 AM

@yumei:

You made two mistakes:

Yes, correct my fault was not to get familiar with trading on slack platform, which is in my opinion an invitation for the scammer anyway, so they should just stop it.

But the reaction from IOTA Devs and their "support" was the point I decided to make all this one publish.

1. Dev and IOTA Slack coordinator Dominik Schiener making fun of me directly after I was scammed in their Slack-channel, telling me to "contact Bitcoin Core, maybe they will fork"
2. Co-Founder and communication Manager David Sønstebø : Being rude to me and accusing me repeatedly "being stupid" from his "objective point" instead of apologizing for their behaviour.
3. Founder and Chief-Developer "Come-from-Beyond" : Finally removing all my posts, claiming there never has been a scamming and I am a liar, allegedly because I didn´t want to publish my Bitcoin-Transaction hash.

They attack me personally, instead of speaking about the scamming at all. I just lost 10 bitcoins and they begun joking and insulting me. First this joke from Dominik and this dump defending from the founder of IOTA and the communitcation Manager telling me being stupid.

People with high IQ tend to verbalize only the final stage assuming that the previous steps are obvious. Jokes work in a similar manner, they require a listener to construct intermediary steps in the mind, one of the steps triggers the reaction in brain. BTW, this is why quite often we see people who don't get a joke, low IQ doesn't allow to construct thoughts chain that make other people laugh..

Well I know I have to move on... but it was too personal, as I could ignore it. So I started to personal attack them.

You should take your meds and stay away from crypto, its not for you.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
dexX7
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2016, 11:19:26 AM
Last edit: September 02, 2016, 04:32:14 PM by dexX7

Hey guys!

I will show the screenshots with the scammer including his Bitcoin Address to a bitcointalk.org moderator

While I'm not a moderator, I reached out to yumei and asked, whether he wants to show me the transaction hash in private. He then send me an archive link of Slack, which I couldn't check out, as well as a transaction hash. The transaction confirmed on 2016-06-20 and it shows the movement of 10 BTC.

I asked yumei to sign a message with the key used to sign the transaction input, and I asked when the alleged trade took place, because the conversation he posted showed a link to a release on GitHub, which was released only four days ago. I'm still waiting for a response.

edit: for some reason the timestamp on blockchain.info now shows 2016-08-29. I haven't checked it with Bitcoin Core earlier..

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: