Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:35:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin help poor countries?  (Read 73772 times)
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 08:49:27 AM

Bitcoin can't help an entire country. but it can surely help the person who use bitcoin if he's poor. and if a country have a lot of bitcoin users then it will surely be beneficial and for that country.
bitcoin need some contribution. if you contribute with bitcoin and crypto currencies . they will reward you for sure. but if you think bitcoin should give you fortune without doing anything just because you are a poor person then keep dreaming.

You are correct, dude. Btc can help and improve poor people, in Africa, Asian countries. They can make bitcoin by solving captcha, posting and do social campaign. Although the money is not a lot, it still can help to improve their life.

more precisely to help the poor people who really creative and able to evolve with the technology such as bitcoin. if they are less intelligent, it's useless, they will not get good results from bitcoin.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 08:51:25 AM

Can Bitcoin or any other altcoin help poor countries?
how? what can be done?

Bitcoin has made people's life easier because through bitcoin people can earn good money if they live in a poor country, for example offering any service and if they can't get paid through paypal because their country is not supported then bitcoin is perfect.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 08:56:13 AM

i think bitcoin can't and not that great because if we distribute bitcoin to the poor countries will doesn't automatically help them because the problem of poverty cannot solved easily and i think this problems is too complex but maybe we as bitcoin users can help them with small things such as donation our bitcoin to those countries maybe this is indirectly will help them even just a small help
DavidoAlto

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 08:58:06 AM

Yes if bitcoin would be used in poor countries then less money would "disappear" and the money would be more global and worth equally. Not saying it could save the countries but it could definitely help in some way
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2016, 09:03:38 AM

how? what can be done?
Bitcoin can save on some expenditures but it can not completely eradict poverty as it is a very complicated economic problem.Bitcoin can not make them rich
Galiatram

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 09:05:15 AM

People from poor countries could do some jobs for bitcoin, bitcoin rises they get more networth and have more to spend > country gets more money tada magic solution. But ofcourse it's not that simple sadly enough.
DOGE12321

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 09:09:19 AM

Bitcoin can help in poorer countries to some extent. I read an article about a teenage kid, who was working on the farm although she was qualified in other fields. A philanthropic company called her up and gave her a vacancy. She didn't have a bank account or anything like that. Therefore, the company who was quite familiar with Bitcoin paid her in Bitcoin.

This is just one example of how Bitcoin was used for good in poorer, second-world nations.

Smiley
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 09:24:49 AM

you are asking the wrong question here what you should ask is that whether or not poor countries could use block chain technology and adopt it widely to help themselves, answer is yes and they really should do it.
johnnyyash

Activity: 334

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 09:36:21 AM

yes i think it could,if there is much and proper circulation of it...and also means of investing in it...to gain more profit..i think it can..
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 09:37:58 AM

well i kind of doubt it can help poor countries, but at least bitcoin can prevent the poverty rates, bitcoin has already help so many people in economic, but it cant make people rich, one of the way for bitcoin to help poor countries is by held a donation and the give to the poor countries

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
drwtsn32

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 09:47:15 AM

Bitcoin cannot directly help them. But someone good who is willing to use bitcoin to help is a good idea.
It has a lot of functionalities that can be useful to anyone, for anyone.
Too bad that it is more used in illegal activities.
PeRo

Activity: 1040
Merit: 538

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 09:47:48 AM

I am not too sure about a whole country, but Bitcoin can certainly help poor induviduals, as long as he has a computer/laptop/mobile phone with at least wi-fi internet connection. Bitcoin and this community sure did help me, I am not poor but I do not own a credit card and my parents do not like paying for games and digital goods, so I use Bitcoin for it. It is very helpful and easy to earn in smaller amounts, such as in various tasks for other people and signature campaigns.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
adibe

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 09:50:45 AM

how? what can be done?

The problem is how bitcoin help poor countries ? Bitcoin is works like fiat and i think bitcoin can't do anything to poor countries. Bitcoin is not free money and you need works to earn it.
diodio5

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 09:55:24 AM

Bitcoin can't help an entire country. but it can surely help the person who use bitcoin if he's poor. and if a country have a lot of bitcoin users then it will surely be beneficial and for that country.
bitcoin need some contribution. if you contribute with bitcoin and crypto currencies . they will reward you for sure. but if you think bitcoin should give you fortune without doing anything just because you are a poor person then keep dreaming.

You are correct, dude. Btc can help and improve poor people, in Africa, Asian countries. They can make bitcoin by solving captcha, posting and do social campaign. Although the money is not a lot, it still can help to improve their life.

more precisely to help the poor people who really creative and able to evolve with the technology such as bitcoin. if they are less intelligent, it's useless, they will not get good results from bitcoin.
I think it's possible. in fact bitcoin provides employment for many people. you know there are many millions of users in bitcoin get money or a salary of bitcoin. regardless of their method of get bitcoin? but I'm sure someone can get rich from bitcoin
warwar

Activity: 798
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 09:59:18 AM

I think it's possible. in fact bitcoin provides employment for many people. you know there are many millions of users in bitcoin get money or a salary of bitcoin. regardless of their method of get bitcoin? but I'm sure someone can get rich from bitcoin

Yep! Here in our country lot of people dont have a job after finishing their education and they end up in their house just surfing internet just like me when i dont find a job(but now i do have a job) . Just surfing to internet and feel useless but because of bitcoin i earn not really a lot but it can make me buy something like foods or etc Smiley .Yes! bitcoin can help poor people like me
Jeemee

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Pesobit, Simple Yet Useful Coin

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 10:11:12 AM

how? what can be done?

Bitcoin or any other altcoin cannot help any poor countries but these digital currencies can surely help poor people who uses bitcoin in the aspect of financial status. And every individual needs to work in bitcoin for as bitcoin helps every individual. 

TBH, I am poor and I am using bitcoin to help me in my daily expenses.  And it was really great that I came to know bitcoin and this community.

prabowo96 (OP)

Activity: 238

it's showtime

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 10:30:51 AM

how? what can be done?

The problem is how bitcoin help poor countries ? Bitcoin is works like fiat and i think bitcoin can't do anything to poor countries. Bitcoin is not free money and you need works to earn it.

I'm not talking bitcoin is a free money..
Think in that way: You live in a poor country and for example you create sites, and for that job you earn $1/hour, $8/day, 240$/month. (USD)
So now you discover a freelancer site base in bitcoin, and you can earn now $5/hour, 5x more.
Something like that Wink

Because you live in a poor country you have to be less inteligent?  Shocked
It's all about opportunities.

well i kind of doubt it can help poor countries, but at least bitcoin can prevent the poverty rates, bitcoin has already help so many people in economic, but it cant make people rich, one of the way for bitcoin to help poor countries is by held a donation and the give to the poor countries

Isn't about get rich, it's only about a better life.

Bitcoin cannot directly help them. But someone good who is willing to use bitcoin to help is a good idea.
It has a lot of functionalities that can be useful to anyone, for anyone.
Too bad that it is more used in illegal activities.

Yeap, unfortunaly a lot of people use bitcoin to illegal activities, gamble or just faucets... Or think bitcoin is free money or scam... Or just speculation value.

We have to think big.

how? what can be done?

Bitcoin or any other altcoin cannot help any poor countries but these digital currencies can surely help poor people who uses bitcoin in the aspect of financial status. And every individual needs to work in bitcoin for as bitcoin helps every individual. 

TBH, I am poor and I am using bitcoin to help me in my daily expenses.  And it was really great that I came to know bitcoin and this community.

Yeap, is easy and good to receive in bitcoins, right?

Now, what's the next step? What can we create to interact with bitcoin to help our lives?

marleybobthedog

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 11:10:44 AM

Good example is me, I m not poor but I m son of a small shopkeeper so putting my money on bitcoin is risky still with courage I did and now I m earning good sum. One more thing , bitcoin could indirectly help a county's economy.
davis196

Activity: 2982
Merit: 914

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 11:15:12 AM

how? what can be done?

I don`t think that bitcoin or altcoins can help poor countries in any way.

They are just cryptocurrencies.

Poor countries need specific economical policy amd more forin investors.

Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 11:52:54 AM

how? what can be done?
What is your definition of poor? Technically advanced but economically poor ?Or Both ?
Considering a Nation to be technically poor,there is no doubt that bitcoin will turn out to be a fail experiment.If the nation is economically poor,bitcoin wouldn't help boost it's market revenue since not many people will afford buying it.Fact is,bitcoin isn't a magical carpet to a road to richness but an experimental currency to "transform" the traditional transactions.Bitcoin does not create a lot of job opportunities automatically but instead pays for the existing one in a new fashion. 
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: