Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:47:44 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin help poor countries?  (Read 73776 times)
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 05:01:23 PM

If bitcoin was adopted fully then it could help citizens of poor country. These people usually don't have bank account, so direct p2p payments system like bitcoin should be good option for them.
Unfortunately Bitcoin in its current state is not capable of influencing any country poor or wealthy alike.

Let's take the situation prior to that fully adaptation.

Poor countries don't deal with that such thing because their financial way is based on living.

How come they can adapt bitcoin if in fiat system they are still struggling.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Ulloa

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 05:22:13 PM

If bitcoin was adopted fully then it could help citizens of poor country. These people usually don't have bank account, so direct p2p payments system like bitcoin should be good option for them.
Unfortunately Bitcoin in its current state is not capable of influencing any country poor or wealthy alike.

Right now its not really possible but I think that in the future it can really boost a economy from a country..

I hope it can really help some country's but right now we are still very far from that so...
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 05:39:18 PM

I am totally sure that bitcoin can help poor countries. There are countries with monthly salary like 100 $ and making bitcoins on the internet could help the user make more mone. And it is not matter exactly how: gambling or just commenting here for some compaig. Even just commenting brings good money if you pay enough attention on it and it is not so risky as gambling.
prabowo96 (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

it's showtime

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 06:40:14 PM

I am totally sure that bitcoin can help poor countries. There are countries with monthly salary like 100 $ and making bitcoins on the internet could help the user make more mone. And it is not matter exactly how: gambling or just commenting here for some compaig. Even just commenting brings good money if you pay enough attention on it and it is not so risky as gambling.

Yes dude, that's one point, some guys here are making more money in a day doing easy stuffs than those people working hard for a month...
but you know, it's hard to do something without knowledge...

BombayChicken

Activity: 269

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 06:46:41 PM

no i do not thing that bitcoin can help poor countries because the poor countries have no facilities available to them, they cannot even trade bitcoin because they even cannot afford internet and cannot having good amount of money to buy bitcoin ,.

I think the bitcoin can help the poor countries but the bitcoin first has to gain more popularity and it also has to become bigger.
The bitcoin is independent and I think it can let poor countries gain some trust and also help people getting a better salary.
lister storm

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 06:51:26 PM

no i do not thing that bitcoin can help poor countries because the poor countries have no facilities available to them, they cannot even trade bitcoin because they even cannot afford internet and cannot having good amount of money to buy bitcoin ,.
to be honest in my opinion you are really wrong about it, poor countries usually have internet connection and for using bitcoins it is basically everything you need isnt it?

besides that all the people in the world nowadays have a mobile phone or if not they can just get a really cheap one i guess in order to get to bitcoins easily

so all in all bitcoins can surely help the people who have no access to banking because it is like the thing that allows you to be your own bank and spend your money whenever you want and wherever you want, and for me it is more than great
Senor.Bla

Activity: 280
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 06:52:22 PM

Yes dude, that's one point, some guys here are making more money in a day doing easy stuffs than those people working hard for a month...
there is the critical point. "it's hard to do something without knowledge".
there are ways to earn more, much more, money over the internet then buy signature campaigns and such. you do not need a license, a degree or what ever. you only need some knowledge. so if you know something like coding, design, advertisement you can freelance over the web. with no knowledge you can use the internet to lean those things and earn then. the possibilities are here.     

Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 672

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 01:46:25 PM

Before you think BTC can help poor countries, you need to think about their expenses first. Do you think poor people will have the money to spend internet subscription, smartphones, and PCs? I don't think so. Even the government will see that giving them what they need to earn bitcoin will be costly for both parties. Bitcoin as of now won't be a solution to solve poverty.
Pro Gamers

Activity: 700

morir es descansar

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 01:55:31 PM

bitcoin has a chance to help poor people or an individual to make life living from to it, if enough knowledge is present. but a poor country cant, the government can do
dragonusa9

Activity: 756

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 02:17:35 PM

i think that bitcoin definitely can help the poor countries, the thing they lack is the fee about internet and electricity though.
still they can cover it by using the "Cheap" thing like public facility and go into internet cafe (not everyday)
pacekliksuram

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 02:21:16 PM

we can collect donation from btc and alt crypto and cash them to actual money and help poor country but its need a trust peeson/organization
Pro Gamers

Activity: 700

morir es descansar

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 02:57:19 PM

i think that bitcoin definitely can help the poor countries, the thing they lack is the fee about internet and electricity though.
still they can cover it by using the "Cheap" thing like public facility and go into internet cafe (not everyday)

poor country means many factor needs to be considered to make this suggestion happen. internet and electricity are two of main requirements and some are, cellphone or pc much better, knowledge so they have to teach people and it needs funds to reach people over the erntire country, salary to help them feed during the days of no income. and many more
Login2Luck

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 02:59:12 PM

Yeah this currency is much better for those poor countries where internet is available, their people are able to earn from their home if they earn lower amount with their day job.
Piltover

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 03:38:04 PM

We can expect help from bitcoin for the poor people who will have access to the internet as with that they will be able to earn like developed countries and so they will be able to support their family financially.

Indeed. Bitcoin can help people alot in poor countries where the minimum wage is like 1$ an hr. This is because bitcoin can make much more profit then this thus creating more wealth between the more poor people and areas. This is the only way bitcoin can help poor countries IMO.
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 03:54:31 PM

We can expect help from bitcoin for the poor people who will have access to the internet as with that they will be able to earn like developed countries and so they will be able to support their family financially.

Indeed. Bitcoin can help people alot in poor countries where the minimum wage is like 1$ an hr. This is because bitcoin can make much more profit then this thus creating more wealth between the more poor people and areas. This is the only way bitcoin can help poor countries IMO.

Expanding online jobs could also help. With the use of bitcoin as a payment it might get a little boost to those who just want to work from home. Specially mothers who prefer being with their children while working.
Sweetbtc

Activity: 938
Merit: 503

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 04:10:44 PM

The ONU is doing exactly it.
They are searching crypto fans to collect donations to the Africa countries.
This crypto fans will teach some other volunteers about BTC.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 04:17:54 PM

What made you think poor countries don't have facilities?  I think you need to get out of your  cave.  Unlike 20 years ago, computers are way more cheaper than it was that time.  Though I can say people or family may not afford  a high end rig but there is always a second hand that sells for less than 100 USD.  Besides that info, mobile internet maybe expensive but there are promo's that make them avail the service.  Or  if a program is created, government will always use their funds to give less fortunate a way  to participate and earn Bitcoin.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
lister storm

Activity: 770

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 04:25:17 PM

I think the country agrees that the poor have a lot of problems. not only financially but mentally, politics and so forth, but it is at least bitcoin might help the private economy of mass
well of course the poor has a huge variety of problems because everything comes from the fact that they dont have any money, that is the main thing what actually makes them have all the other problems, thats why the poor people should be given a chance to earn money

and bitcoins not only can give a chance them to earn some good money it can also allow them to use banking way easier as you just need internet connection and a mobile phone for that, everything else is done basically for you

so i think that bitcoins can surely help the poor people to solve all their problems especially if bitcoin became mainstream as that would allow all the people to use bitcoins daily and shop online without the need of a bank account
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2016, 05:14:37 PM

I think you are confusing bitcoin with some other concept or probably with financial aid or something. See bitcoin is basically next form of money so it is a cryptocurrency. It has some features which uplift the transactions on international level and it transforms the way we use to transact.

Bitcoin won’t do any right or wrong thing but the users would do it, so if someone is donating his bitcoins in poor countries then we can safely say yes it’s helping those countries but that would be the micro case.
Bitcoin will help everyone in the same manner but with some more benefits that traditional money does.
Sweetbtc

Activity: 938
Merit: 503

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 05:39:55 PM

I think you are confusing bitcoin with some other concept or probably with financial aid or something. See bitcoin is basically next form of money so it is a cryptocurrency. It has some features which uplift the transactions on international level and it transforms the way we use to transact.

Bitcoin won’t do any right or wrong thing but the users would do it, so if someone is donating his bitcoins in poor countries then we can safely say yes it’s helping those countries but that would be the micro case.
Bitcoin will help everyone in the same manner but with some more benefits that traditional money does.

It’s a good way to introduce crypto currencies in some places.
You can see the complete report here: http://www.criptomoedasfacil.com/2016/08/onu-procura-voluntarios-para-incentivar-o-bitcoin-na-africa.html

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: