Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:59:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin help poor countries?  (Read 73772 times)
newcoins1978

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 09:03:23 AM

yes in one sense it can help poor people, but poor have no facilities of computer and internet, therefore bitcoin is not so much profitable to them as they have no access to bitcoin,

Indeed it could help poor people problem is bitcoin is so digital that it would be difficult to actually reach out to the poor people.
Maybe it can help in different ways like setting up fund raisers so we can donate.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 09:10:35 AM

no. I wonder why people always raise this question, people in poor countries generally do not have the technology, nor the education to use bitcoin

but we can still help people by withdrawing the fund that have collect into fiat and then we can buy them for food, clothes, medicine, and others and i think its really help poor countries. especially if we support them to build the technology so they will be available to grow and can use the technology for their country.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
prabowo96 (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

it's showtime

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 12:12:18 PM

no. I wonder why people always raise this question, people in poor countries generally do not have the technology, nor the education to use bitcoin

That's why the world is this crappy shit, try to read some replys, try to learn more about the blockchain, there's a lot of good ideas over here, a lot of than are easy to do and also you can see people already helping others Wink

Some first world people don't deserve the food that they eat.

dhimasnk

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 12:16:30 PM

I think is very difficult bitcoin to address the problem of poor countries. I just think that bitcoin can only help people who have a problem poverty. for the problem of the country's economy, I think not

BUY LOW/SELL HIGH
24/7 TRADING BOT  GUNBOT  THE AUTOMATIC PROFIT GENERATOR FOR POLONIEX
LIMITED EDITION NOW AVAILABLE FOR KRAKEN AND BITTREX  My bitcoin address: 37xyZGoqmkeTTatsWcnFJS4iL4xdE4Cuia + wex.nz codes at Peermarketer@gmail.com
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 01:26:13 AM

There is the possibility to help the poor countries if bitcoin will provide them resources like computers, laptop or android phone to access their system and also internet connection but if not i think it can't not all people can afford to buy gadgets instead they are prefer to buy foods and needs.
boyptc

Activity: 3010
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 03:36:05 AM

There is the possibility to help the poor countries if bitcoin will provide them resources like computers, laptop or android phone to access their system and also internet connection but if not i think it can't not all people can afford to buy gadgets instead they are prefer to buy foods and needs.

But I don't think a bitcoin company is going to do that but that is going to be a good initiative if coinbase or blockchain is going to do that. And for sure that is going to touch other big companies heart to help people who are living in poor countries. Even it is not for bitcoin but just for humanity and to help them gain more knowledge.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1131

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 04:12:01 AM

But I don't think a bitcoin company is going to do that but that is going to be a good initiative if coinbase or blockchain is going to do that. And for sure that is going to touch other big companies heart to help people who are living in poor countries. Even it is not for bitcoin but just for humanity and to help them gain more knowledge.

It would really needs massive  effort  money and  time  when you intend  to implement these things because  giving  out computers and  other digital things would be costly,  unless if  all nations would  donate cash to a single spot then  it would possible  but  its not possible  on bitcoin related companies.

chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 02:40:27 PM

It would really needs massive  effort  money and  time  when you intend  to implement these things because  giving  out computers and  other digital things would be costly,  unless if  all nations would  donate cash to a single spot then  it would possible  but  its not possible  on bitcoin related companies.

And it's really not possible just because the world wants all to use bitcoin. I don't see the whole country will help those poor country to be able to access bitcoin. That is not their priority as all countries have some serious matters to face rather than that. There's no such thing like that will happen.

Look at today, fiat can't even access in some of the areas in the world. How much worst in bitcoin?

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
udin01

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 04:32:41 PM

now maybe it can't help poor countries,but in future after they build their countries better than now maybe will help those countries
requester

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 04:36:32 PM

Yes definitely bitcoin could lift poor country's economy
 because we could earn bitcoin just by out mobile and laptop and that too without any investment. so bitcoin could definitely help poor country. but they should be alert of scammers and fraud traders.
Rude Boy

Activity: 770

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 05:16:13 PM

I think, Bitcoin doesn't designed to help poor countries/poor peoples. The main concept of creating bitcoin is to be pseudo-anonymous and its being like that. Even if some donates some BTCs to poor peoples, they still lack in resources (like mobile phones and internet, Because they even cannot afford buy those things like us) to use bitcoin.
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 05:23:39 PM

I think, Bitcoin doesn't designed to help poor countries/poor peoples. The main concept of creating bitcoin is to be pseudo-anonymous and its being like that. Even if some donates some BTCs to poor peoples, they still lack in resources (like mobile phones and internet, Because they even cannot afford buy those things like us) to use bitcoin.
i completly agree with this statement and i belive they should first get some education scheams like free studys type and after that they can use bitcoin to become a self dependent person and to get access through the world its not so easy but it is an good way to start
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 05:38:16 PM

i completly agree with this statement and i belive they should first get some education scheams like free studys type and after that they can use bitcoin to become a self dependent person and to get access through the world its not so easy but it is an good way to start
He had a point but i think we can help those poor people to bring alive if government also can support even electricity to start a mining farm for poor people so that they can work as a normal bitcoin miner.. If bitcoin miner earn a lots of bitcoin in their place they can use it to buy what ever they want ..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
coinoclock

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 06:58:26 PM

He had a point but i think we can help those poor people to bring alive if government also can support even electricity to start a mining farm for poor people so that they can work as a normal bitcoin miner.. If bitcoin miner earn a lots of bitcoin in their place they can use it to buy what ever they want ..
somehow i get the felling that you have a very strange view of poor people. internet and mobile phones are not that special and exclusive. don't think that just because you pay an insane amount for some iphone. i have seen smartphones in slums.
vero

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 07:04:29 PM

still need a lot of things to be able to help those who live in poor countries to become bitcoin users, how to tell them how bitcoin works and what is bitcoin.

prabowo96 (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

it's showtime

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 07:17:31 PM

They neither have eletrecity in their homes, I don't think the government will mine something in this condictions... and governments are so corrupt, so probably neither half of this money will reach to the people...

doraemon1

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 07:29:51 PM

I think it's can possible only when goverment will start earning bitcoins, cause fiat is not depending on bitcoins, need to understand it, but maybe i just can't see other ways.
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 08:04:37 PM

Can Bitcoin or any other altcoin help poor countries?
how? what can be done?

The work that people do online is mostly the same on each country but the payment is much more different and bitcoin here can help people in those poor countries(but not the whole country).

I believe that people that work online like web developers or something else have a different salary comparing with those that work locally on their country, so yes bitcoin can help those people.
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 08:11:16 PM

now maybe it can't help poor countries,but in future after they build their countries better than now maybe will help those countries

If a poor country have access to internet then the people of that poor country can start working online and can earn money from internet by completing different tasks available online at least they can earn some smaller amount of bitcoins from signature campaign if they are educated people and can buy some food for themselves.
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2016, 08:27:53 PM

Yes definitely bitcoin could lift poor country's economy
 because we could earn bitcoin just by out mobile and laptop and that too without any investment. so bitcoin could definitely help poor country. but they should be alert of scammers and fraud traders.

I agree, one of the examples, why bitcoin can help the developing country, is thru the company that offer Bitcoin in exchange for doing jobs for them.  We all know that developing country have lots of unemployed people, and most of them are graduates because these people will not go for harder low salary job because of the ego in them.  They will choose to be unemployed than publicly known taking jobs that are not fitted to their courses.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: