Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:28:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin help poor countries?  (Read 73772 times)
prabowo96 (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

it's showtime

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 07:26:15 PM

I dont think that the bitcoin will help the poor countrys because peopel who life in poor countrys can earn bitcoins becuase bitcoins are very
expensive so i dont think they can buy them.

What a foolish reply , just to troll the post for campaign dont write something foolishly, for helping poor country they dont have to buy bitcoins, Their are so many ways through which you can earn bitcoins so much that you can live life freely from all financial problems.

I have seen their are  so many users who are living their life freely by earning bitcoins through lot of way and now they are free from fiancial problem due to coming to bitcoin and earning nice income

And I see people here saying things like posting on forum for signature campaigns is a job... lol

That's the problem with the world, mentality, common sense, education... Glad to see you know people that are earning money with bitcoin, what are they doing to earn? Services?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 09:14:38 PM

I dont think that the bitcoin will help the poor countrys because peopel who life in poor countrys can earn bitcoins becuase bitcoins are very

What a foolish reply , just to troll the post for campaign dont write something foolishly, for helping poor country they dont have to buy bitcoins, Their are so many ways through which you can earn bitcoins so much that you can live life freely from all financial problems.

I have seen their are  so many users who are living their life freely by earning bitcoins through lot of way and now they are free from fiancial problem due to coming to bitcoin and earning nice income

And I see people here saying things like posting on forum for signature campaigns is a job... lol

That's the problem with the world, mentality, common sense, education... Glad to see you know people that are earning money with bitcoin, what are they doing to earn? Services?

Here they are earning through giving their skill work for bitcoin like translating work, marketing products , like this their are so many jobs which are paid for bitcoins, apart from that if you keep watching the altcoin announcement section, you can find lot of new coins are coming which are giving free giveaways from that coins you can earn lot of bitcoins and even do trading and earn extra.
20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 09:21:10 PM

Bitcoin, maybe not. But things like Blockchain can definitely help more. It sort of brings transparency into the system and reduces corruption.

I feel like the internet and mobile connections should be something everyone should have access to, and only then with the true potential will be realized. Without those things in place, its pointless to argue about bitcoin being of any help.

The problem is about who gets the access to the money. For example the money can be sent through charities, but who knows what the money is used for in reality? It cannot help poor countries because it's based on Internet and energy, which is one of the things poor countries do not have.
mark coins

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 09:41:16 PM

Bitcoin, maybe not. But things like Blockchain can definitely help more. It sort of brings transparency into the system and reduces corruption.

I feel like the internet and mobile connections should be something everyone should have access to, and only then with the true potential will be realized. Without those things in place, its pointless to argue about bitcoin being of any help.

I am from 3rd world country and in my country there are many users who are using bitcoin and earning a descent income from it and as the cost of living is not too high people prefer to get full time in bitcoin as they are getting higher income from it in compare to day job so bitcoin is definitely helping them.
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 10:30:12 PM

I am from 3rd world country and in my country there are many users who are using bitcoin and earning a descent income from it and as the cost of living is not too high people prefer to get full time in bitcoin as they are getting higher income from it in compare to day job so bitcoin is definitely helping them.

In that way, absolutely. It helps people but not the country itself. I have maybe missunderstood the OP topic but yeah.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Victorycoin

Merit: 517

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 02:39:08 PM

Bitcoin and its technology have proven that the cost of transactions across the globe can be made as low as insignificant and that is every reason the banks are panicking. Those who have tested this attribute of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are already sold to it and now knows the financial institutions have been ripping people off their hard earned money, every time they carry one transaction or the other.
requester

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 04:04:13 PM

Yes definitely bitcoin could help poor country to become rich because we can make money with bitcoin just by mining. so there only the mining system will cost and they could run their system with solar power so there is no electricity charge too. Finally they could make money out of bitcoin.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 05:09:15 PM

Yes definitely bitcoin could help poor country to become rich because we can make money with bitcoin just by mining. so there only the mining system will cost and they could run their system with solar power so there is no electricity charge too. Finally they could make money out of bitcoin.

Please explained how. Where will those poor people in that poor country will get money just to start properly the mining method to make bitcoins? The amount needed to start mining is not a joke.

Do you think people in that poor country will give priority to that?

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 05:39:13 PM

Please explained how. Where will those poor people in that poor country will get money just to start properly the mining method to make bitcoins? The amount needed to start mining is not a joke.

That's right, a poor country would probably have poor people living in it and mining is not a joke, one mining equipment costs a lot of dollars which is not something anyone can pay and poor countries would probably not be able to fill that cost, they would rather try other free methods for earning bitcoins which might help them somehow to accumulate some bucks every month.
rekinthis

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 05:40:53 PM

That's right, a poor country would probably have poor people living in it and mining is not a joke, one mining equipment costs a lot of dollars which is not something anyone can pay and poor countries would probably not be able to fill that cost, they would rather try other free methods for earning bitcoins which might help them somehow to accumulate some bucks every month.

Well of course they can't mine. but they can do faucets, and after faucets they can start trading, so with trading they could earn more money, means country would be richier

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
prabowo96 (OP)

it's showtime

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 06:06:23 PM

Here they are earning through giving their skill work for bitcoin like translating work, marketing products , like this their are so many jobs which are paid for bitcoins, apart from that if you keep watching the altcoin announcement section, you can find lot of new coins are coming which are giving free giveaways from that coins you can earn lot of bitcoins and even do trading and earn extra.

I don't know about altcoins, I have though like this: if someone is winning, than someone is losing. And probably the rich ones will win, in every move.

Nowadays we can see a lot of people investing in a lot of new alts, maybe this business will be dead in the future like faucets already are, only stronger coins will stay profitable in speculation talk..

Senor.Bla

Merit: 253

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 06:10:42 PM

Well of course they can't mine. but they can do faucets, and after faucets they can start trading, so with trading they could earn more money, means country would be richier
earning bitcoins from faucets to start to trade with and ultimately earn money from that is not a good solution. i am not even sure if this is possible. they are better/smarter ways.

prabowo96 (OP)

it's showtime

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 06:16:43 PM

earning bitcoins from faucets to start to trade with and ultimately earn money from that is not a good solution. i am not even sure if this is possible. they are better/smarter ways.

You need some good knowledge in trade to make money or you will lose money.
Of course you can do it, but you will spend a month in faucets to earn $10 to start studyng trade and maybe lose this $10 or double and well, can you imagine how long you can wait to make a decent profit? years... If you are good on trades ofc, or you will lose everything first.

Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 06:18:55 PM

I dont know how much a single person without refferals can really make doing faucets, but i don believe its better do captcha them those, anyway it will help some people for sure joining crypto world.
btcking101

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 06:19:16 PM

I dont know how bitcoin has help a poor country,i dont think any reason behind this,because bitcoin can help some certain individuals providing them some different earning chances,or become anonymous in transaction or paying low transactions,but to whole country i dont think so.
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 1255

Cashback 15%

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 06:36:11 PM

Developing country have different people status.  Those who belong to middle status can buy this items but those who are labeled poor and below cannot.  But this stuff won't stop a country in utilizing bitcoin potential to increase its people kind of living.  Remember even if you are one of the elite, a country wealth is far more bigger than yours, if they focus on the potential earning that bitcoin offers, they can do it and enable the education plus implementation of the possible method they can create to utilize bitcoin for their advantage.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
FabioDelcatto

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 06:38:41 PM

Yes I think that it can help poor countries without any doubts, on a long term it can happen but than the bitcoin really need to grow a lot more in such country's.
Take a example as Brazil they are doing great things with the bitcoin.
Victorycoin

Merit: 517

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 07:13:46 AM

While that is a possibility, the cost of procuring and maintenance of mining equipment is certainly beyond the reach of most people in poor countries, besides the fact there is sure to be dearth of know how. That aside, bitcoin mining gulps electricity and almost all the poor countries don't have good enough infrastructures for electricity and even the epileptic supply they end up having is priced out of their reach.
sishendaoye

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 08:14:56 AM

Can Bitcoin or any other altcoin help poor countries?
how? what can be done?
I do not think that i is going to be possible for Bitcoin to help whole countries because hat would be to much to handle for any company.
Bitcoin wold be able to help out a group of people but it would not have a chance to help a entire country.
Senor.Bla

Merit: 253

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 08:22:56 AM

Can Bitcoin or any other altcoin help poor countries?
how? what can be done?
I do not think that i is going to be possible for Bitcoin to help whole countries because hat would be to much to handle for any company.
Bitcoin wold be able to help out a group of people but it would not have a chance to help a entire country.
first off bitcoin is not a company. and bitcoin can not help. it can only provide some kind of infrastructure to make it easier for the people using it to help themselves. the only limit is that if someone is getting richer someone else is getting poorer.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: