Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:50:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency association to homosexuality are not acceptable!  (Read 12241 times)
myrkul

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2013, 05:58:39 PM

There was no homosexuality until the homos came out with demands of equality and "protection".

You don't see the problem with this statement?

If they didn't exist before they came out, who, then, came out?
They were like serial killers or zoophiles. They always existed hidden from society and were not considered "normal" by people and were disliked. The homosexuals are such a small minority that their existence did not matter for people. What they do when nobody knows about it were not problem, the problem came when they came out and started to require to be accepted as normal part of society.

Not up on your Greek (especially Spartan) history, are you?

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
MysteryMiner (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1042

Death to enemies!

View Profile
March 30, 2013, 06:03:21 PM

The past human history have many things that are unacceptable in our society. Think about cannibalism in much recent history. Do You want to sit in restaurant with your girlfriend and watch how cannibal eats human flesh at the table next to you? Or live in neighbors with necrophile? Humans are capable of many sick things, should we be forced to accept them just like we are forced to accept homosexuals?

bc1q59y5jp2rrwgxuekc8kjk6s8k2es73uawprre4j
kokjo
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

You are WRONG!

View Profile
March 30, 2013, 06:13:04 PM

you seem quite angry with homosexuals.

is there a reason why you don't like them? the "its not natural"-response does not cut it. there is a lot of stuff that is unnatural(computers, money, midgets, ...)

did they hurt you in anyway?

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves and wiser people so full of doubts." -Bertrand Russell
MysteryMiner (OP)
Legendary

Death to enemies!

View Profile
March 30, 2013, 06:25:23 PM

Homosexuals are liars. They lie about their numbers and prevalence of homosexuality and bisexuality in society. They look and act like freaks. They use politicians to advance their cause. The same politicians are hostile against national and sovereign state.
there is a lot of stuff that is unnatural(computers, money, midgets, ...)
computers and money are tools. Humans make and use tools for tasks they need. Midgets are mistake of nature. If they ever decide to request special right or form false midget ideology like homosexuals did, they will be on same line as homosexuals.
I managed to hurt few of them but did not get caught. All that they were capable is to use secret police and corrupt court system to harass me for more than 5 years just for openly speaking against homosexuals in public. I'm really angry on them and if when the current political system collapses, they will be used as target practice. Pederasty and lesbianism were crime here until early 1990-ties and will be again, his time with much harsher punishments.

tysat
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1004

Keep it real

View Profile
March 30, 2013, 06:29:44 PM

Homosexuals are liars. They lie about their numbers and prevalence of homosexuality and bisexuality in society. They look and act like freaks. They use politicians to advance their cause. The same politicians are hostile against national and sovereign state.
computers and money are tools. Humans make and use tools for tasks they need. Midgets are mistake of nature. If they ever decide to request special right or form false midget ideology like homosexuals did, they will be on same line as homosexuals.
I managed to hurt few of them but did not get caught. All that they were capable is to use secret police and corrupt court system to harass me for more than 5 years just for openly speaking against homosexuals in public. I'm really angry on them and if when the current political system collapses, they will be used as target practice. Pederasty and lesbianism were crime here until early 1990-ties and will be again, his time with much harsher punishments.

I must say, you sure come off across as batshit insane.
kokjo
Legendary

You are WRONG!

View Profile
March 30, 2013, 06:39:10 PM

so because people have a different opinion about what is natural, you hurt them?

i know a lot of gay people, and they are generally not liars or freaks(well maybe when drunk, but whos not?)

should drugs be allowed, they are altering your body in unatural ways?

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves and wiser people so full of doubts." -Bertrand Russell
myrkul

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2013, 07:37:48 PM

The past human history have many things that are unacceptable in our society.
And yet, it was completely acceptable in ancient Greek society. Perhaps the modern unacceptability of homosexuality is the perversion, forced upon humanity by the Catholic Church?

Do You want to sit in restaurant with your girlfriend and watch how cannibal eats human flesh at the table next to you?
Well, leaving aside the fact that if I were to go to a restaurant that served human flesh, I would most likely be eating it as well, I would imagine that in a restaurant setting, I would be unable to discern whether the man was eating pork, or long pork.

Or live in neighbors with necrophile?
I see no harm in living next to someone who likes his girlfriends colder than normal. As long as he doesn't stink up the neighborhood with his exes.

Humans are capable of many sick things, should we be forced to accept them just like we are forced to accept homosexuals?
If it's not harming you, I don't see where you have the room to bitch.

No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
MysteryMiner (OP)
Legendary

Death to enemies!

View Profile
March 30, 2013, 07:40:36 PM

so because people have a different opinion about what is natural, you hurt them?
When there is no other options, yes! And this is not about opinions, it is about homosexual practice.
The drug use should be decriminalized. And drug users don't challenge the fundamental order of society and junkies are not considered "normal people" and there are no pressure upon society to accept junkies as equal members of society.
i know a lot of gay people, and they are generally not liars or freaks(well maybe when drunk, but whos not?)
I don't personally know any gay people. The public gay spokespersons are ugly unattractive women or freaky gay man (so called pidorasi) and judging from gay pride, they are the most "normal" ones. I would not risk in Your place getting drunk and passing out around any of them. The single intimate touch by another man probably can cause me vomit. And being drunk relaxes control on behavior, there are numerous occasions when girls getting touched and stripped by drunk friends.

tysat
Legendary

Keep it real

View Profile
March 30, 2013, 07:47:15 PM

When there is no other options, yes! And this is not about opinions, it is about homosexual practice.
The drug use should be decriminalized. And drug users don't challenge the fundamental order of society and junkies are not considered "normal people" and there are no pressure upon society to accept junkies as equal members of society.
I don't personally know any gay people. The public gay spokespersons are ugly unattractive women or freaky gay man (so called pidorasi) and judging from gay pride, they are the most "normal" ones. I would not risk in Your place getting drunk and passing out around any of them. The single intimate touch by another man probably can cause me vomit. And being drunk relaxes control on behavior, there are numerous occasions when girls getting touched and stripped by drunk friends.

Just confirming my thoughts about the craziness....
MysteryMiner (OP)
Legendary

Death to enemies!

View Profile
March 30, 2013, 08:08:26 PM

And yet, it was completely acceptable in ancient Greek society. Perhaps the modern unacceptability of homosexuality is the perversion, forced upon humanity by the Catholic Church?
No, also muslims are against homosexuals and often stone or hang them when possible. And take into consideration soviet union. The atheism was official government and ideological position. But homosexuals were imprisoned like other criminals. It really is nothing to do with religion. The most sound opponents of homosexuality are religious people, but many of protesters are non-religious or atheistic like me.
Well, leaving aside the fact that if I were to go to a restaurant that served human flesh, I would most likely be eating it as well, I would imagine that in a restaurant setting, I would be unable to discern whether the man was eating pork, or long pork.
So You think that eating human flesh is natural and You are OK with that? Or it is something unnatural and taboo that should not happen?
I see no harm in living next to someone who likes his girlfriends colder than normal. As long as he doesn't stink up the neighborhood with his exes.
And believe me, they will abandon ex-girlfriends in neighborhood. And if You will protest against his necrophiliac practice, You will be declared intolerant and necrophobic! It is something to do with peoples sanity, both homosexualism and necrophilia, and insane people have other oddities like hoarding or disregard about other people. Homosexuals for example have them too. The exhibitionistic gay prides and urge to dress and look like freak not normal people.
They are harming entire definition of best thing in world - Love. Love are between man and women without any variations. Homosexuals are like people who try to fundamentally change Bitcoin rules. Both Love and Bitcoin are concepts, they must be clearly defined to be valuable. Society with homosexuals must do the same as Bitcoin network must do with nodes who try to change the rules.

kokjo
Legendary

You are WRONG!

View Profile
March 30, 2013, 08:18:05 PM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion :
In general, an opinion is a belief about matters commonly considered to be subjective, i.e., it is based on that which is less than absolutely certain, and is the result of emotion or interpretation of facts.
Criteria for categorizing something as a opinion:
1. subjective
2. in-absolute certainty. (fuck yeah! quadruple negations!)
3. result of emotion.
4. interpretation of facts

homosexuals considers love(a emotion) between people of the same gender natural(in-absolute certainty).

Conclusion:
it is indeed a matter of opinion.

Now using your own logic, i could beat you with a baseball bat, and shove it up your ass when you are laying bleeding and defenceless on the ground, because i don't like the way you treat other people(you have a different opinion then me).

weed is a drug. alcohol is a drug. weed smokers and drinkers are considered normal people.
drugs are messing with your body(FACT!), and are therefor unnatural.

again by your own logic -> KILL ALL THE WEED SMOKERS, AND DRUNK PEOPLE!

I don't personally know any gay people.
are you saying you lack empirical evidence?

The public gay spokespersons are ugly unattractive women or freaky gay man (so called pidorasi) and judging from gay pride, they are the most "normal" ones.
"ugly unattractive women", did she have short hair?
"pidoras", offensive slang for gay.
"gay pride", a festival/event where people that are a part of a sexual minority have a chance of showing the world how happy they are.

have you seen carnivals where the dancers have those really long feathers and all kind of shiny stuff on, while they are trying to shake their ass off.

I would not risk in Your place getting drunk and passing out around any of them.
done that many times, have even slept with one of them.

The single intimate touch by another man probably can cause me vomit.
i feel sad for you, because you are unable to recognize a beautiful thing.

And being drunk relaxes control on behavior, there are numerous occasions when girls getting touched and stripped by drunk friends.
are you flat out saying its okay to do things to people against their will, because they are drunk?

kokjo
Legendary

You are WRONG!

View Profile
March 30, 2013, 08:23:44 PM

So You think that eating human flesh is natural and You are OK with that?
I think he is trying to provoke you with social constructivism.
It is centered around "if everyone is doing it, it must be okay.", which your posts suggest that you are a advocate for.

greyhawk

Activity: 952
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 30, 2013, 08:26:01 PM

Tell me where the bad man touched you?
myrkul

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2013, 09:00:02 PM

No, also muslims are against homosexuals and often stone or hang them when possible. And take into consideration soviet union. The atheism was official government and ideological position. But homosexuals were imprisoned like other criminals. It really is nothing to do with religion. The most sound opponents of homosexuality are religious people, but many of protesters are non-religious or atheistic like me.
Ah. I see, it's merely people who would like to assert their control over other people. Catholics, Muslims, Communists, and You. A regular rainbow connection.

So You think that eating human flesh is natural and You are OK with that? Or it is something unnatural and taboo that should not happen?
I think it is wrong for a person to be killed for food, but then, I feel it is wrong for a person to be killed in anything but defense, anyway. If a person sells his body to the meat processing plant, and someone wants to buy it, I see no point where someone was wronged or did anything "unnatural."

And believe me, they will abandon ex-girlfriends in neighborhood. And if You will protest against his necrophiliac practice, You will be declared intolerant and necrophobic!
Which is why I would protest against his dumping of the exes in the neighborhood, not his necrophilia.

They are harming entire definition of best thing in world - Love. Love are between man and women without any variations. Homosexuals are like people who try to fundamentally change Bitcoin rules. Both Love and Bitcoin are concepts, they must be clearly defined to be valuable. Society with homosexuals must do the same as Bitcoin network must do with nodes who try to change the rules.
Oh, I see. It's offending you. So Sorry. You don't have the right to not be offended. I prefer Heinlein's definition of "love":
Love is the condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.

Marriage, perhaps, can be defined as only between a man and a woman, but love knows no such distinctions.

MysteryMiner (OP)
Legendary

Death to enemies!

View Profile
March 30, 2013, 10:14:09 PM

homosexuals considers love(a emotion) between people of the same gender natural(in-absolute certainty).
Even if homos consider that to be definition for love, this does not mean they are not wrong. In simplified words it is like computer software who gives unexpected and wrong result with the same inputs.
Now using your own logic, i could beat you with a baseball bat, and shove it up your ass when you are laying bleeding and defenceless on the ground, because i don't like the way you treat other people(you have a different opinion then me).
You can try to do that, but there is no guarantee I will not manage to slash you with my knife in the process. I bet there are homosexuals who are talking about "tolerance" in front of cameras but in same time want to beat to death the anti-gay protesters.
weed is a drug. alcohol is a drug. weed smokers and drinkers are considered normal people.
drugs are messing with your body(FACT!), and are therefor unnatural.
They are not considered equal in many societies.
again by your own logic -> KILL ALL THE WEED SMOKERS, AND DRUNK PEOPLE!
I repeat, if weed smokers (like myself on some occasions) and alcohol drinkers (like me) try to change society using big lies and diplomatic intervention from foreign nations or entities, then shoot them. I cannot imagine how junkies or alcoholics can start to have "stoned days" or "drunk days" in heart of our capital city and be protected from angry mob by police. Or critics labelled "ganjafobes" "alcoholicphobes" or "xenofobes". Alcohol makes you alcoholic, weed makes you Dank and being homosexual makes your anus into goatse. If some organization tries to deny these facts, they will become like homosexuals. Inventing lies about causes and prevalence of homosexuality.
are you saying you lack empirical evidence?
There are no gays, bisexuals or similar people in my friends. I don't even suspect that someone might be such in hiding.
"ugly unattractive women", did she have short hair?
It is one of the unattractive things in lesbians, but not most ugly one.
"pidoras", offensive slang for gay.
Being gay is the most shameful and offensive thing to be. It really does not matter how it is called. In almost every part of former ussr gays are called pidors. It came from shortened russian word meaning "pederast", that came from medical term in latin.
"gay pride", a festival/event where people that are a part of a sexual minority have a chance of showing the world how happy they are.
I really don't understand that. Dressing like freaks and marching on streets. If I'm happy together with my girlfriend, should we both run half-naked on streets wearing makeup like circus clowns?
have you seen carnivals where the dancers have those really long feathers and all kind of shiny stuff on, while they are trying to shake their ass off.
Brazil carnival? I seen that. Gay pride is not similar to that.
I would not risk in Your place getting drunk and passing out around any of them.
done that many times, have even slept with one of them.

The single intimate touch by another man probably can cause me vomit.
i feel sad for you, because you are unable to recognize a beautiful thing.
It seems like you might be one of them!
are you flat out saying its okay to do things to people against their will, because they are drunk?
It's not big deal to grab girl by tits or hug her. As long as she does not run screaming away. It is natural.
Tell me where the bad man touched you?
It is myth that people who don't like homosexuals were molested as a child or are homosexuals in hiding.
Ah. I see, it's merely people who would like to assert their control over other people. Catholics, Muslims, Communists, and You. A regular rainbow connection.
You forgot to add homosexuals to that list. They want to control how society thinks about them and punish people who don't agree with them.
I think it is wrong for a person to be killed for food, but then, I feel it is wrong for a person to be killed in anything but defense, anyway.
I think it is wrong to have someone killed for wrong reasons, but it is OK to kill someone for right reasons. Like in war. I'm not talking about killing other human to eat but about taking enemies life to win.
If a person sells his body to the meat processing plant, and someone wants to buy it, I see no point where someone was wronged or did anything "unnatural."
Eating flesh of the same species are rare occurrence in mammals and are potentially dangerous. Just like homosexuality.
Which is why I would protest against his dumping of the exes in the neighborhood, not his necrophilia.
Good luck protesting only against his stinky skeletons in closet! If the necrophiliac is protected like homosexuals are, the protesting against his dumping of ex-lovers will be classified as "necrophobia" and You declared as a intolerant and fined for hate speech or worse.
Oh, I see. It's offending you. So Sorry. You don't have the right to not be offended.
I's not You who offended me, the whole legitimizing of homosexuality did it. Less than 20 years ago that were one of most shameful thing to do and even was punished by law. Now the same behavior are officially the same as my relationships with my girlfriend. 180 degree turn caused by pressure from european union and political infiltration of parliament by homos.

And You are right. I have not a right not to be offended like homosexuals have. The only right I have are rights I'm ready to fight for! And ready I am as hell!
Love is the condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.
Too broad definition. I might care for well being of many people, but this does not mean I want to fuck them.
Marriage, perhaps, can be defined as only between a man and a woman
Homosexuals want to redefine marriage also. And man-women partnership loses the exclusivity if there are also recognized other models of "family".

tysat
Legendary

Keep it real

View Profile
March 30, 2013, 10:16:28 PM

When an argument comes down to dissecting everything sentence by sentence you know someone is clearly being ignorant...
MysteryMiner (OP)
Legendary

Death to enemies!

View Profile
March 30, 2013, 10:23:26 PM

I'm only showing how wrong gay supporters are. You like to be around people who have totally different and wrong outlook on life? Fine. Your morals and common sense of right and wrong are gone. Sexuality is one of most basic aspects of humanity. Make the sexuality wrong and the result is no more considered a human.

myrkul

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2013, 10:27:44 PM

I repeat, if weed smokers (like myself on some occasions) and alcohol drinkers (like me) try to change society using big lies and diplomatic intervention from foreign nations or entities, then shoot them. I cannot imagine how junkies or alcoholics can start to have "stoned days" or "drunk days" in heart of our capital city...
Luckily, you don't have to, as it's happening (mind you, not in your capitol city...)
http://concord-nh.patch.com/topics/420+at+4%253A20+on+4%252F20

Too broad definition. I might care for well being of many people, but this does not mean I want to fuck them.
But you said "Love," not "sex" or even "fuck." Unfortunately for you, "sex" also cannot be defined as man and woman only, nor can "fuck." Tell me, when you have sex, is it strictly vaginal, missionary (man on top) sex, or do you sometimes only have enough to afford a blowjob?

Marriage, perhaps, can be defined as only between a man and a woman
Homosexuals want to redefine marriage also. And man-women partnership loses the exclusivity if there are also recognized other models of "family".
I fail to see a problem with that. But, perhaps that is because I am not filled with (self?) hate.

Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 30, 2013, 10:45:10 PM

The 'natural - unnatural' argument doesn't fly.  Homosexuality occurs in nature, and is therefor natural.  It may be uncommon, but it is no less natural than heterosexuality.  Eating animals is natural.  Animals eating the same animal as they are is natural.  Animals having sex with their brothers, sisters and cousins is natural.

Why, then, do people experience these very same traits?  This argument ends when you come to the following conclusion:

Are people natural?
[ ] Yes
[ ] No

If people are natural, then the things they do are explained.  If people aren't natural, then the things they do are explained.  But there is no "what this person does is natural, and what that person does is unnatural."  We all come from nature, and we all act according to what nature says.  Nobody becomes a pedophile because they thought it was kinda cool.  Nobody has sex with the same gender because their "nature" was tainted by a bad childhood experience.  If humans are so complex that such things would alter the very workings of their mind, why is it that animals have the very same tendencies?  That would imply animals have minds equally as complex as ours, or that these unwanted tendencies aren't intentional and a part of a person's genetic makeup.

For example:  Why does John like the taste of cheesecake while Jim hates it?  They both have the same tongues, right?  So Jim must be pretending to hate it, or John must be pretending to like it.  Because most people like cheesecake, Jim must be a liar.  This is the logic behind the natural/unnatural correlation.  There is no homosexual by choice, only the homosexual as created.  To hate the homosexual is to hate women, or to hate blacks, or to hate pedophiles, or to hate tall people.  It may be hard to accept, but the facts are laid out plain as Jane.  People will be people, and nature doesn't give two damns about morals.  There is no right or wrong, these are abstractions, and must always be remembered that they cannot apply universally, for there is no absolute right, no absolute wrong, and no absolute fact, merely observations and interpretations.  So not only can I not find a reason why homosexuality is wrong, but there can never be a point that homosexuality is wrong.  It's impossible.  Likewise, homosexuality cannot be right.  It is what it is and that's about all you can ever logically figure; all other argument is spurred by emotion, and emotion leads to opinion, and opinion, as we all learned long ago, cannot be used as fire-power to back a fact.

Emotion!

MysteryMiner (OP)
Legendary

Death to enemies!

View Profile
March 30, 2013, 10:59:33 PM

Luckily, you don't have to, as it's happening (mind you, not in your capitol city...)
I know that efforts to legalize weed are made worldwide and I think it is good thing. Weed are not more harmful than other legal substances. And legalizing weed will give less tools for governments and pigs to persecute people.

I also know that many times potheads exaggerate weeds medical properties or keep silent about the harms it can cause. Good thing is that they never took it to homosexual propagandist level. It would be wrong for european union to force wed legalization upon us. Sovereignty both for individuals and national states!

And better joint in mouth than cock in asshole. Ganja sure are more natural for humans than homosexuality.
But you said "Love," not "sex" or even "fuck."
There is no distinct words for sexual love or other love but they are different things. I'm talking about sexual love.
Tell me, when you have sex, is it strictly vaginal, missionary (man on top) sex, or do you sometimes only have enough to afford a blowjob?
Various positions we can come up, sometimes oral, anal sex. But only with right gender. The fact that I disprove other forms of pseudo-sexual behavior like homosexualism, sadomasochism or zoophilia does not mean I don't have normal sex life when I'm together with girl I love.
I fail to see a problem with that. But, perhaps that is because I am not filled with (self?) hate.
You fail to see problem in that some people don't want to have normal families and normal lifes? Love with women are one of most important things in life and family are purpose of life. If someone not only does not want to have that but chooses to act different, he is strange at least...

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: