Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 05:35:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 234 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🔴 ICOBID PLATFORM 🌟🔴🌟🔴 ICOBIDCOIN AND ICOBID TOKEN AIRDROP LIVE 🌟🔴  (Read 278403 times)
MONKEYJUNK

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 06:26:46 PM

This project still activy, yobit will add soon, and this cheap price... maybe is a good time to buy more ICOB! hell yeah
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lopchi

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 08:10:40 PM

Explorer is not working .kindly check it once
Exactly, isn't working! What is the ICOBID slack channel? Will Yobit no longer add ICOBID?
Server restarted. Now explorer's available again.
For Yobit, I applied and made some requests and waiting for response.
Anyway, we had good exchanges on Cryptopia and Novaexchange.
If everyone requests Yobit to sell ICOBID at good price and no one intends to invest in ICOBID for short term and long term, ICOBID price will be dumped more when getting listed on Yobit or other exchanges.
I do not want ICOBID to become a "pump n dump" coin which only benefits whales including me but cause damages to many investors.
For increasing ICOBID value, ICOBID platform continues developed to reach new milestones.
I will try my best to secure benefit for long term investors. For short term investment, benefit or not depends on trading on exchanges.

Good to see you post again and i am glad to see that you stand by your principles. Showing people that you are trustworty will bring good things for ICOBID. Keep up the good work!

BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 08:59:52 PM

Good to see you post again and i am glad to see that you stand by your principles. Showing people that you are trustworty will bring good things for ICOBID. Keep up the good work!
I bet he will.  He never fail to deliver what he promised.  I know this coin will be great one day as long as the Dev keep on working.  Just need  patience, and wait.

I keep on buying ICOBID at the exchange, best time to pick up some coins and increase holding from the swings of prices.  The price is really a treat to the buyers Smiley
artdor

Activity: 1078
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 11:05:00 AM

I bet he will.  He never fail to deliver what he promised.  I know this coin will be great one day as long as the Dev keep on working.  Just need  patience, and wait.

I keep on buying ICOBID at the exchange, best time to pick up some coins and increase holding from the swings of prices.  The price is really a treat to the buyers Smiley
Sure, the trading volume is very interesting, being bot or not, above 2 BTC, shows that ICOBID will have an incredible future!  Cheesy

Possible and will be an incredible future. But I am confused that most time don't find any news from Devs at the platform. Can someone share links to information?

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 11:05:37 AM

Sure, the trading volume is very interesting, being bot or not, above 2 BTC, shows that ICOBID will have an incredible future!  Cheesy

this would be a blow out if you are intending to hold for such a long time and you still have trust for the development coming from the dev like what he said even he will try to add or request to another exchange if there's no support price will dumped much more, so for now its a matter of trusting the project and willingness to keep holding.
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 05:56:40 PM

Possible and will be an incredible future. But I am confused that most time don't find any news from Devs at the platform. Can someone share links to information?

Possible that the dev is busy with RL stuff and at the same time developing the technical stuff of the platform.  As we know it is only at the alpha stage so, there will be lots of things to fix in there.

this would be a blow out if you are intending to hold for such a long time and you still have trust for the development coming from the dev like what he said even he will try to add or request to another exchange if there's no support price will dumped much more, so for now its a matter of trusting the project and willingness to keep holding.

It will be if the price of ICOBID starts to uptrend.  But as of now holders need a lot of patience.
MONKEYJUNK

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 08:32:21 PM

Icob keep stabled and your only way is up to sky. See you in tha moon
menace.bit

Activity: 457

Generation Blockchain.

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 08:54:06 PM

Possible that the dev is busy with RL stuff and at the same time developing the technical stuff of the platform.  As we know it is only at the alpha stage so, there will be lots of things to fix in there.

It will be if the price of ICOBID starts to uptrend.  But as of now holders need a lot of patience.

Any great idea so far the dev is working on? What's next in the roadmap?

If someone pumps the price the. It will become interesting. If someone dumps then, oh welll, blame the bouty hunters and early supporters.

Is there a summary of how much was sold in the 2 or 3 ICOs?
hyrosima

Activity: 160

Beautiful life!

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 06:22:58 AM

Someone trying to collect ICOB at low prices.
If you really want to sell, let's put all ICOB that you have on the  sale wall  Smiley
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 06:46:31 AM

If someone pumps the price the. It will become interesting. If someone dumps then, oh welll, blame the bouty hunters and early supporters.

Don't talk bullshit! The bounty hunters have already dumped their coins! It's the miners who are exclusively to blame for maintaining this price. In addition, the fact that PoS is a problem, since it is an inflationary currency, with the difficulty increasing, perhaps ICOBID gains some recognition, not to mention that the ICO market's Weakened... There are challenges for dev!
Why would you or any other person need to blame anyone? Do we really need it? Does blaming helps in any way for the ICOB price to increase? I don't think so. That's how the market works. Time will come that the price will increase or decrease, no one knows when. We are responsible in our actions, it depends to us if we sell our coins in a lower price or not. The Dev is working hard, I think the best thing we can do is wait and just support him instead of wasting time putting the blame to someone. just some thoughts
Hippocrypto

Activity: 1484
Merit: 277

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 07:09:28 AM

Don't talk bullshit! The bounty hunters have already dumped their coins! It's the miners who are exclusively to blame for maintaining this price. In addition, the fact that PoS is a problem, since it is an inflationary currency, with the difficulty increasing, perhaps ICOBID gains some recognition, not to mention that the ICO market's Weakened... There are challenges for dev!
Why would you or any other person need to blame anyone? Do we really need it? Does blaming helps in any way for the ICOB price to increase? I don't think so. That's how the market works. Time will come that the price will increase or decrease, no one knows when. We are responsible in our actions, it depends to us if we sell our coins in a lower price or not. The Dev is working hard, I think the best thing we can do is wait and just support him instead of wasting time putting the blame to someone. just some thoughts

Stop blaming everyone. While we are complaining and busy here some whales are micro-buying. Its accumulation time while its still in the best price. So for those impatient you can sell your coins now for the real traders or investors to obtain. lol

Nice to catch some dumps.  Cool

thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 07:51:30 AM

Stop blaming everyone. While we are complaining and busy here some whales are micro-buying. Its accumulation time while its still in the best price. So for those impatient you can sell your coins now for the real traders or investors to obtain. lol

You don't need all the years to accumulate, Pure VIDZ entered market and whales see the potential in the project and pumped the price. There are alot of reasons why this project would be overlooked. There is no need to have miners mining this coin at all also the developers also get the structure of the ICO very wrong.
[ProTrader]

Activity: 644

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 09:01:29 AM

You don't need all the years to accumulate, Pure VIDZ entered market and whales see the potential in the project and pumped the price. There are alot of reasons why this project would be overlooked. There is no need to have miners mining this coin at all also the developers also get the structure of the ICO very wrong.

Every coin has different characteristic and range.

Depends on whales, and their targets. Its not the whales who pump the price but the investors who buy the hype since most traders only buy in trends. Whales only buy when the market is sleeping and accumulation takes time. One thing for sure, there are random whales in most coins and especially in large community coin. Theyre cruel most of the time and they love when investors starting to be impatient and fuds. Cool

Me and my group are still buying little by little. So we need more dump! Who knows!!

brigabriela470

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 11:56:01 AM

the person who is waiting for good opportunity and is busy in his effort for this will surely find his way one day....
yoohoo309

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 12:10:36 PM

yes of course who realize the value of good time that can be avail it in good sense...
MONKEYJUNK

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 12:16:32 PM

Can i dump all my coins and buy it cheap! But ill hold this to biggest profit!
MbakNarti

Activity: 679
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 12:20:43 PM

Yes, I haven't sold any ICOB since icobid available on exchanger, I also still hold it in my wallet at the same time we can stake a couple of coins every day.
artdor

Activity: 1078
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 01:48:00 PM

Yes, I haven't sold any ICOB since icobid available on exchanger, I also still hold it in my wallet at the same time we can stake a couple of coins every day.

And please tell me where can I buy icobid and at what price you can do? I want to buy a little. Can sell with a profit. And still tell me please on what exchanges can trade this coin?

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
MbakNarti

Activity: 679
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 02:07:41 PM

And please tell me where can I buy icobid and at what price you can do? I want to buy a little. Can sell with a profit. And still tell me please on what exchanges can trade this coin?

Icobid has been listed on Cryptopia https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=ICOB_BTC

Lopchi

Activity: 207

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 05:36:01 PM

I agree, an amount of existing currency would be interesting + the amount of currency with PoS, in addition they could increase the PoS difficulty for today's PoW difficulty...
It could be something like 85 million fixed + 15 million PoS for 100, 120, 140 years. According to what indicates there are 16 million ICOB in circulation, the other 69 million are stopped.

I need to say that i agree with this, being only PoS would be better for this coin. But it's a decision that only the dev can make.

Pages: « 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 234 »
  Print  

Jump to: