Bitcoin Forum
November 19, 2017, 10:45:14 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 206 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🔴 ICOBID PLATFORM RELEASED 🌟🔴 GREAT REWARD 🌟🔴 HOLDING FOR REVENUE SHARE  (Read 216783 times)
Adykingcity

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 12:49:24 PM

In a few months ICOBID price hit 5k sat easily, cause dev team still working hard!
You probably kidding. If I am selling ICOBID in a couple of months of 5k satoshi I'll give you a couple of Bitcoin). I think that the price will reach even difficult to 1k. The price of the ICO does not matter.

lol, pioneer will not be able to buy your ICOB for 5k satoshi, op last week only made 0.2 BTC to pump up to 900 satoshi Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Join ICO Now A blockchain platform for effective freelancing
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Apriand

Activity: 728

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 12:59:27 PM

One of several way to make ICOB price higher is ICOB should listed to another exchange. C-cex  and yobit is good exchange for new coin although they are not big exchange. More exchanges will get more traders and could be better for ICOB.
jhenfelipe

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 01:01:42 PM

Great update @Pioneer88. It's nice to know that the platform was released already. Just visited the site, read the thread about main activities there and it seems good. I hope supporters will join in that community too. Anyway, thank you for the continuous update and development. More power to ICOB.

artdor

Activity: 392

Crypterium - Digital Mobile Cryptobank For Everyon

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 02:21:05 PM

I can invest gradually? example today I invest 5000 icobid and one week later I want to invest 10000 icobid?
and now the price is so low, whether six months the price will be lower? Smiley
Everything can be happen, not only getting lower but also the price will up for sure if the developer still keep the promise to always develop this token. And also don't forget something pump team can choose this token to be one of token which will be pumped

If you knew about XEM or VPN, they are selling very low when they entered the market, I think NEM is around 1 to 2 sat and VPN the same price.  But  after sometimes the price of this two rise above 2k+ satoshi, that is 200,000% increase, one thing that is common in this two and that is the devs dedication to deliver their project. I hope this thing will happen too for ICOBID.
well we are expecting that to happen as we see dev really showing his dedication for a great success of this project its just needed some time and as we see a lots of new coins are showing up and investors are really assessing which is which coming from the dev offers lets all be positive and wait for more development price will be surge up after all service already delivers.

I agree. The more dev to work on the project and develop it the higher the price. Need to know how to wait. I believe that the whole business is based on skill trader is useless and in time to make decisions. From the correctness of the decisions depends on the success of

One more option is if the coin get listed in good exchanges like yobit, bittrex or poloniex , then the big traders get noticed about the coin and its features they buy all coins and go for 3 or 6 months as they are long term traders like this they make coins value grow more according to the projects.

Agree. If the coin turned out to be successful, then invest it rather a good idea. So do investors. In the meantime, investors are investing in coin their money traders try to cash in on the know coins relatively BTC

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  Twitter
▀  Telegram
▀  Facebook
▀  ANN Thread
▀  Whitepaper
▀  Website
nelson4lov

Activity: 378

WorldCore- WorldWide Scale ICO

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2017, 02:56:19 PM

Great update @Pioneer88. It's nice to know that the platform was released already. Just visited the site, read the thread about main activities there and it seems good. I hope supporters will join in that community too. Anyway, thank you for the continuous update and development. More power to ICOB.

As an additional news update, Pioneer told us at skype group that ICOB will be listed on Yobit Next week. I'm glad to see more progress and updates from Dev. what we need next is a stabilized higher price on all Exchanges where ICOB is listed.

▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄█████████████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████████████▄
    ▄█████████████████▀▀▀██████████
   █████████████████       ███████
  ██████▀▀▀████████   ███   ██████   █
 █████       ██████   ███   ██████   ██
 ████   ███   █████   ███   █████   ███
█████   ███   █████   ███    ████   ████
█████   ███   █████   ████   ████   ████
████    ███   ████   █████   ███   █████
████   ████   ████   █████   ███   █████
▀███   ████   ████   ██████       █████
 ███   █████   ███   ████████▄▄▄███████
  █   ██████   ███   █████████████████
      ███████       █████████████████
     ██████████▄▄▄█████████████████▀
     ▀███████████████████████████▀
       ▀▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Worldcore
▄▄
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
▀▀  ██
    ██
    ▄▄
    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ▀▀
██   
daddybios
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2017, 02:59:28 PM

One of several way to make ICOB price higher is ICOB should listed to another exchange. C-cex  and yobit is good exchange for new coin although they are not big exchange. More exchanges will get more traders and could be better for ICOB.

C-CEX and Yobit is not a panacea for increasing prices and trading volumes. This is the same as the novaexchange and cryptopia . A standard user needs to see the usefulness of the coin in the crypto world, or a chance to increase the price but if the coin does not represent anything good that no exchange will not help. In ICOBID still out in front, they are just starting out.
serjent05

Activity: 756

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 04:33:14 PM

C-CEX and Yobit is not a panacea for increasing prices and trading volumes. This is the same as the novaexchange and cryptopia . A standard user needs to see the usefulness of the coin in the crypto world, or a chance to increase the price but if the coin does not represent anything good that no exchange will not help. In ICOBID still out in front, they are just starting out.

Well said, reminds me of some altcoin that was pump before it was listed to C-Cex.  I hold my coins from selling because it was going to be listed in C-Cex, I should have profited a huge some of money in there but well I waited , then come listed to C-Cex, the expected does not happen and the price continuous to decline, I should have sold during those peak lol but I waited for C-Cex thinking it will go up more, but I was wrong.  This experience clearly a proof of coins does not always increase in value when another exchange is added.

FORTUNEJACK.COM[

9 BTC WELCOME PACK FOR 1ST 5 DEPOSITS
FREE 1,000 mBTC daily for LuckyJack winners
[

]
hyudien

Activity: 560

campaign manager with low fee

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 07:17:21 PM

Just remind

10 ICOB for an activated account. 10 ICOB for each of your referral user. 10000 ICOB for best idea. 20000 ICOB for best project outline!

What do you mean activated account? Where is it?
Is platform active?
Do you have any plan to make another application for this ICOB sir?

▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄█████████████████████▄
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Worldcore
▄▄
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
▀▀  ██
    ██
    ▄▄
    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ▀▀
██   
Anarchy101

Activity: 798

CLOUT media.decentralised

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 08:23:41 PM

Just remind

10 ICOB for an activated account. 10 ICOB for each of your referral user. 10000 ICOB for best idea. 20000 ICOB for best project outline!

What do you mean activated account? Where is it?
Is platform active?
Do you have any plan to make another application for this ICOB sir?

I think by activated account he meant account which is email verified.

The alpha version of platform is active here http://icobidplatform.net/

██                 ██                 ██
      ████               ████               ████
     ██████             ██████             ██████
    ████████           ████████           ████████
   ██████████         ██████████         ██████████
  ████████████       ████████████       ████████████
 ██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████
████████████████   ████████████████   ████████████████
 ██████████████  █  ██████████████  █  ██████████████
  ████████████  ███  ████████████  ███  ████████████
   ██████████  █████  ██████████  █████  ██████████
    ████████  ███████  ████████  ███████  ████████
     ██████  █████████  ██████  █████████  ██████
      ████  ███████████  ████  ███████████  ████
       ██  █████████████  ██  █████████████  ██

▄███████████████  ████                 ▄████████████▄     ████          ████  ████████████████████
█████████████████  ████                ████████████████    ████          ████  ████████████████████
████               ████               ████▀        ▀████   ████          ████          ████
████               ████              ████            ████  ████          ████          ████
████               ████              ████            ████  ████          ████          ████
████               ████              ████            ████  █████         ████          ████
████               ████               ████▄        ▄████    █████▄▄      ████          ████
█████████████████  █████████████████   ████████████████      ████████████████          ████
 ▀███████████████   ▀███████████████    ▀████████████▀        ▀▀█████████████          ████

█  █████  █
██  ███  ██
███  █  ███
████   ████
███  █  ███
██  ███  ██
█  █████  █
  ███████
█  █████  █
██  ███  ██
███  █  ███
████   ████
███  █  ███
██  ███  ██
█  █████  █

█  █████  █
██  ███  ██
███  █  ███
████   ████
███  █  ███
██  ███  ██
█  █████  █
  ███████
█  █████  █
██  ███  ██
███  █  ███
████   ████
███  █  ███
██  ███  ██
█  █████  █
coins467

Activity: 77

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 11:48:56 AM

whats new in alpha version
coins467

Activity: 77

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 11:54:35 AM

how to download icob wallet send link
Lopchi

Activity: 207

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 11:57:07 AM

I know that this is alpha but the homepage looks messy to me. Maybe it is just me but it doesn't really appeal to me and doesn't make me interested to even read what is standing there. Even in alpha phase you need to have an appealing homepage or people will click it away.

daddybios
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2017, 01:50:43 PM

Well said, reminds me of some altcoin that was pump before it was listed to C-Cex.  I hold my coins from selling because it was going to be listed in C-Cex, I should have profited a huge some of money in there but well I waited , then come listed to C-Cex, the expected does not happen and the price continuous to decline, I should have sold during those peak lol but I waited for C-Cex thinking it will go up more, but I was wrong.  This experience clearly a proof of coins does not always increase in value when another exchange is added.
There are exceptions. For example pascalcoin on poloniex. But that's another story.
In the meantime, I got the first profit. Price grew while I was sleeping and my order is triggered. Let's do this every day! Thank you to everyone who bought my coins. Now I will buy again ICOBID price is low.
equator

Activity: 868

Anonymous bitcoin mixer

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 04:25:51 PM

There are exceptions. For example pascalcoin on poloniex. But that's another story.
In the meantime, I got the first profit. Price grew while I was sleeping and my order is triggered. Let's do this every day! Thank you to everyone who bought my coins. Now I will buy again ICOBID price is low.

Congrats on getting full filled your order on the past pump, but if you are doing the same way of trading then i think very soon the price will be going up as i am seeing that their are more buyers and the price is moving around 30sat to 80sat range

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BitBlender 

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
Fredomago

Activity: 742

CLOUT media.decentralised

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 05:05:29 PM

Congrats on getting full filled your order on the past pump, but if you are doing the same way of trading then i think very soon the price will be going up as i am seeing that their are more buyers and the price is moving around 30sat to 80sat range
Its still way far from ico price so even its making some pumped happens i wont sell my coins i rather enjoyed keep it staking inside my wallet and wait until the real value showed up just needed to showcase what this coin can bring to the real world and for sure investors will ride on and start to buy this coin.

██                 ██                 ██
      ████               ████               ████
     ██████             ██████             ██████
    ████████           ████████           ████████
   ██████████         ██████████         ██████████
  ████████████       ████████████       ████████████
 ██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████
████████████████   ████████████████   ████████████████
 ██████████████  █  ██████████████  █  ██████████████
  ████████████  ███  ████████████  ███  ████████████
   ██████████  █████  ██████████  █████  ██████████
    ████████  ███████  ████████  ███████  ████████
     ██████  █████████  ██████  █████████  ██████
      ████  ███████████  ████  ███████████  ████
       ██  █████████████  ██  █████████████  ██

▄███████████████  ████                 ▄████████████▄     ████          ████  ████████████████████
█████████████████  ████                ████████████████    ████          ████  ████████████████████
████               ████               ████▀        ▀████   ████          ████          ████
████               ████              ████            ████  █████         ████          ████
████               ████               ████▄        ▄████    █████▄▄      ████          ████
█████████████████  █████████████████   ████████████████      ████████████████          ████
 ▀███████████████   ▀███████████████    ▀████████████▀        ▀▀█████████████          ████

█  █████  █
██  ███  ██
███  █  ███
████   ████
███  █  ███
██  ███  ██
█  █████  █
  ███████
█  █████  █
██  ███  ██
███  █  ███
████   ████
███  █  ███
██  ███  ██
█  █████  █

█  █████  █
██  ███  ██
███  █  ███
████   ████
███  █  ███
██  ███  ██
█  █████  █
  ███████
█  █████  █
██  ███  ██
███  █  ███
████   ████
███  █  ███
██  ███  ██
█  █████  █
Pioneer88

Activity: 336

EXECUTE ICOs for YOUR IDEAS

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2017, 06:10:21 PM

Special reward: 1000 ICOB for each of first 100 activated users. Let join with us for stable revenue!

thepo1m

Activity: 448

Japan open the Blocks

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 06:44:28 PM

Special reward: 1000 ICOB for each of first 100 activated users. Let join with us for stable revenue!

Weldone job by ICOBID team, I hope there is a way to prevent multiple registration because some people are so greedy that would want all the 100000ICOB tokens to be theirs

█████████████████      ████████▄     ███████▄      ▄▄████▄▄     ███████▄ 
█████████████████ ▐█   ███▀▀▀▀███▄   ███▀▀▀███▄   ███▀▀▀▀███    ███▀▀▀███▄
█████████████████ ▐█   ███     ███   ███▄▄▄███▀  ███      ███   ███▄▄▄███▀
█████████████████ ▐█   ███     ███   ███████▀    ███      ███   ███████▀ 
█████████████████ ▐█   ███▄▄▄▄███▀   ███  ▀██▄    ███▄▄▄▄███    ███
█████████████████ ▐█   ████████▀     ███   ▀██▄    ▀▀████▀▀     ███
█████████████████ ▐█
█████████████████ ▐█   ████████▄     █████████    ▄██████▄   ███   ▄███▀
█████████████████ ▐█   ███▀▀▀▀███▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀   ████▀▀██▀   ███ ▄███▀
█████████████████ ▐█   ███     ███   ███▄▄▄▄▄   ████         ██████▀
█████████████████ ▐█   ███     ███   ███▀▀▀▀▀   ████         ███▀███▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐█   ███▄▄▄▄███▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████▄▄██▄   ███  ▀███▄
  ██████████████████   ████████▀     █████████    ▀██████▀   ███    ▀███▄
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███

█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██

██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █

███  █
███  █
███  █
███  █
███  █
███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
hyudien

Activity: 560

campaign manager with low fee

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 07:19:09 PM

I don't see My ICOB come in to my wallet after sign up and make a new topic(suggestion) for you dev. And there just a little User was joined in your forum? Do you have another plan sir?

▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄█████████████████████▄
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Worldcore
▄▄
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
▀▀  ██
    ██
    ▄▄
    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ▀▀
██   
Lopchi

Activity: 207

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 07:32:50 PM

I don't see My ICOB come in to my wallet after sign up and make a new topic(suggestion) for you dev. And there just a little User was joined in your forum? Do you have another plan sir?

Maybe try reading the OP?

Special reward: 1000 ICOB for each of first 100 activated users.

After that, you will receive 10 ICOB as a reward for your activated account. Payment is done within 1 week after your registration.

sudwtf

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 08:00:41 PM

is http://ypool.ga failing the last couple days?  Seems my found shares are not being linked to my worker.  recent shares are listed as "null" or "unknown"
Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 206 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.