Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 08:56:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 234 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🔴 ICOBID PLATFORM 🌟🔴🌟🔴 ICOBIDCOIN AND ICOBID TOKEN AIRDROP LIVE 🌟🔴  (Read 278395 times)
crunck
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 03:49:32 PM

Someone asked me for an inteview.

This is my answer acompany some updated infos on ICOBID ico:  "I'm not confident for an interview at this moment because of a failed ICO. However with great help and active work from team's members, we have made ICOBID become a popular and a very well-known project. For investment, we do not receive much. 2.7btc in total up to now. This investment definitely do not compensate my spending for this project. However we could believe in a good price for ICOBID. After ICO, I will announcement of locking about 85.000.000 ICB at least 6 months which is the duration for us to prepare that platform.  I will play the role as an Escrow for this amount of ICOBID. I would like to raise my reputation through this Escrow. So there're about 16.000.000 ICB in circulation. We have also done a tons of marketing campaign in order to raise a lot of crowd's awareness on ICOBID. Within 4 days to finish ICO, we are finishing web wallet, faucet and explorer. All will be available when ICO ends. For exchanges, I will choose suitable time for ICOBID to launch. Main factor we consider is waiting for bitcoin's price to bounce back to bottom next 2-3 weeks."

People will not wait a further 3 weeks for exchange, and what about the people that are promised bounties when do these get release ( I dont have any bounties due for those thinking I just want my ICB )

This IMO is bad news and WILL lead to people putting on exchanges before you do so you lose control

I think you need to have another think on this !

I agree with your point,  at this time of point if you are telling all this will really ruin this project , one more reason of the failure of ICO was the delay in ICO dates and more over starting the POW before the finish of ICO is also a major part as the miner have started to sale the coin in low price which they have mined , due to this no one is ready to buy in high price of ICO

Exactly right... why pay 1000sats when you can pop into the market section and get them at sub 500sats

Better to get in exchange and let them get on with it, price may rise above ICO price so then people would start buying from official ICO again

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crunck
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 03:49:56 PM

ICOBid is ready to go on NovaExchange will trade icobid in the piggycoin Espers Doge Litecoin and Bitcoin Markets

IcoBid we have the coin listed and ready and waiting for instructions.
Please contact  support@novaexchange.com

Welcome to Sweden !!!!  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Its being voted on I believe its 30/250 at the moment I would add it if you want volume, before some bright spark pays 0.1BTC and yobit get it

And your welcome Mr Nova Smiley

No more voting needed  Grin I'm not Mr Nova I am a employee of the site

Good stuff Smiley

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 03:53:42 PM

This is my answer acompany some updated infos on ICOBID ico:  "I'm not confident for an interview at this moment because of a failed ICO. However with great help and active work from team's members, we have made ICOBID become a popular and a very well-known project. For investment, we do not receive much. 2.7btc in total up to now. This investment definitely do not compensate my spending for this project. However we could believe in a good price for ICOBID. After ICO, I will announcement of locking about 85.000.000 ICB at least 6 months which is the duration for us to prepare that platform.  I will play the role as an Escrow for this amount of ICOBID. I would like to raise my reputation through this Escrow. So there're about 16.000.000 ICB in circulation. We have also done a tons of marketing campaign in order to raise a lot of crowd's awareness on ICOBID. Within 4 days to finish ICO, we are finishing web wallet, faucet and explorer. All will be available when ICO ends. For exchanges, I will choose suitable time for ICOBID to launch. Main factor we consider is waiting for bitcoin's price to bounce back to bottom next 2-3 weeks."

People will not wait a further 3 weeks for exchange, and what about the people that are promised bounties when do these get release ( I dont have any bounties due for those thinking I just want my ICB )

This IMO is bad news and WILL lead to people putting on exchanges before you do so you lose control

I agree with your point,  at this time of point if you are telling all this will really ruin this project , one more reason of the failure of ICO was the delay in ICO dates and more over starting the POW before the finish of ICO is also a major part as the miner have started to sale the coin in low price which they have mined , due to this no one is ready to buy in high price of ICO

Exactly right... why pay 1000sats when you can pop into the market section and get them at sub 500sats

Better to get in exchange and let them get on with it, price may rise above ICO price so then people would start buying from official ICO again

As per my view as soon as the coin hits the novaexchange you wont even get 500 sats it will dump like a hell and it will reach 1 sat within a minute. and you are also a miner so if i am not wrong you will be the first person to dump it on all price
crunck
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 03:56:51 PM

As per my view as soon as the coin hits the novaexchange you wont even get 500 sats it will dump like a hell and it will reach 1 sat within a minute. and you are also a miner so if i am not wrong you will be the first person to dump it on all price

Ive sold all the ones i mined all ready

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Saracenis

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 04:02:48 PM

Iv added icobid to novas vote listing like 4 days ago, not much activity
crunck
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 04:04:30 PM

Nova has agreed to list it with out vote, but needs email from Dev, which I doubt will happen as he dosn't want it listed on exchange, but as i said earlier with Nova he has some control is someone puts it on yobit he has lost control.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Pioneer88 (OP)

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 04:13:00 PM

Thanks for giving out many aspects on listing ICOBID on exchanges. I will consider all situations which will protect and benefit investors, miners and all who join bounties campaign for helping us in marketing. The decision is to make ICOBID reach its highest deserved price. Dumping on first days of trading is common with all coins released from an ICO. However, early dumpers often get regretful on their decisions. We can see from some good examples of Waves, ICONOMI, Antshares...in which investors who held more than 1-3 months earn up to 2x profit. A well-known ICOBID, a promising project ahead, a total coins in circulation about 15.000.000 could bring ICOBID some amazing price at above 100k Satoshi. Anything could happen because we have done a serious project.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 04:17:13 PM

So you are also one of the reason to destroy the ICO of this coin, as if i am not wrong you have started the thread of selling your coins in altcoin market place and by this you have sold it.

then why are you now waiting for it to hit the exchange

Saracenis

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 04:17:34 PM

Nova has agreed to list it with out vote, but needs email from Dev, which I doubt will happen as he dosn't want it listed on exchange, but as i said earlier with Nova he has some control is someone puts it on yobit he has lost control.

Oh well...
Saracenis

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 04:20:54 PM

I like the people opinion that miners are dumpers Cheesy Bounty receivers are, miners calculate expenses and future of the coin more than anybody. Plus there is just 10 coin mining reward that is just a fraction comparing to sold ICO
crunck
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 04:31:24 PM

So you are also one of the reason to destroy the ICO of this coin, as if i am not wrong you have started the thread of selling your coins in altcoin market place and by this you have sold it.

then why are you now waiting for it to hit the exchange

To buy low and sell high, or perhaps I have bought into the ICO, or maybe someone that owes me money is waiting for ICB bounties ?

There is a multitude of reasons why I think and want this coin to go onto exchanges, and worst case scenario I will get it added to Yobit myself because quite simply I make a financial gain when it is.

There is flaws in this ICO and when it could have been addressed it wasn't I mean who gets people to do work on their behalf and then makes them wait months for payment, that is what has happened to the bounty hunters, then their is the source release and the mining, I dont remember seeing an ICO release and encourage mining half way through an ICO that is just plain crazy.

We now have people with these coins, people who have worked on behalf of this ICO without their coins, coins being sold under ICO value all over the place ( Yes I'm guilty of that ) its a mess and best way out of that is to hit exchange, pay bounties there due and see what we see.

Perhaps Pioneer can make a statement that he will send 1000 ICB to exchange once per week and that BTC raised gets treated like ICO money.

How else will this ICB team reach their ICO goal ? It sure as hell isn't working as it is is it !

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Fobos2017

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 08:02:19 PM

Question for dev why such long pow time ,can you cut it and go for pos ?
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 1140

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2017, 09:50:01 PM

It seems that 85m will be locked in a non-staking address,  around 16m in circulation, how about considering burning the 50% of the locked token, to give value to that 16M coins. and continue with the platform.  As far as I know there are still some ICB allocated for development and you can sell that slowly to compensate for the development.  The only question would be maintaining the ICO price.  But well i guess you have a good plan for this.  Smiley
Pioneer88 (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 04:27:36 AM

Question for dev why such long pow time ,can you cut it and go for pos ?

PoS is available at first blocks.
If you have ICOBID in wallet, you can stake now.

Consideration on security of scypt-based coins, POW/POS consensus will be much better than any POW or POS alone.
The simple reason is that if miners stop to work, stakers will control the network.
If stakers stop to work, mining will activate network.

For value inflation rate caused by POW mining, I give you two examples with same result:
- A pure POS coin has interest rate is 15%. This rate is acceptable and most chosen in most of POS coins.
- For ICOBID I divided this interest into two parts: 10% for staker and 5% for miners. That means if miners mine ICOBID non-stop for the whole year, they will cause an inflation rate upto 5% annually. However if miners and stakers are active at the same time with their best energy, staking rate and mining earn will be significantly decreased. The eventually inflation rate is about 7-8%/year. This rate is totally acceptable and will affect nothing on ICOBID price.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
[ProTrader]

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 05:00:51 AM

I think, if its around 16M in circulation, it does not hurt the entire coin alone. If its dumped hard, well its great. The team can buy it back more cheaper.   Cool

I just wonder how profitable it is to mine since im not techy, why miners are eager to sell it?
James_H

Activity: 517

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 07:06:02 AM

I want to mining via pool, POW still available yet ?
celot

Activity: 1492
Merit: 269

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 07:08:43 AM

I think, if its around 16M in circulation, it does not hurt the entire coin alone. If its dumped hard, well its great. The team can buy it back more cheaper.   Cool

I just wonder how profitable it is to mine since im not techy, why miners are eager to sell it?
plan where icobid be traded when ico has been completed?

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Pioneer88 (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 07:41:39 AM

It seems that 85m will be locked in a non-staking address,  around 16m in circulation, how about considering burning the 50% of the locked token, to give value to that 16M coins. and continue with the platform.  As far as I know there are still some ICB allocated for development and you can sell that slowly to compensate for the development.  The only question would be maintaining the ICO price.  But well i guess you have a good plan for this.  Smiley

That's right. We will consider to rebuy cheap ICOBID if there're any when it launches exchanges.

For mining, there're some ways that you can join.
     - Solo or pool mining on your computer.
     - Rent rigs for minining

Mining with your computer

It seems impossible for solo-mining to mine ICOBID because of high POW difficulty now. Join Pool mining is a good choice. You share your computer power in a pool and receive new ICOBID based on your mining weight.

Since there're not much ICOBID for staking and major of ICOBID from us are held in cold wallet, new ICOBID will be easily mined by POW in pools. That's the reason why miners are eager to sell ICOID at cheaper price now. The situation will change when I release ICOBID after ICO. More stakers will decrease reward for POW mining. For mining cost, miners are the only ones who know that. Anyway, it is similar to renting cost as I mention below.

Rent hash for mining

You do not have to spend your computer power. You can pay bitcoin to rent some hashes for mining some certain coins.
This is a kind of investment. Instead of buying a coin with a certain amount of bitcoin, you rent a machine to mine.
Based on mining renting cost calculation, it takes about 300-500 Satoshi to mine 1 ICOBID.

Why in case of mining cost is about 300-500 Satoshi, do we set ICOBID price as high as 1000-1500 Satoshi?

There're two main reasons:

The first, we need a totally secure network of ICOBID when ICO finishes so we need help from miners on early stage. If we postpone mining until ICO ends, miners with the same hashrate seem impossible to mine ICOBID after ICO.

The second, there're not much ICOBID available for mining: About 800.000 ICOBID are mined during 2 months of ICO and pre-ICO. We can consider this is a reward for one kind of bouty campaign.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
James_H

Activity: 517

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 07:50:31 AM

Yep!
Today i just try rent rigs on Miningrigrentals(MRR) and put scrypt via ypool.ga...still running! Smiley

needmoney
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1023

I am a good bro

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 10:55:53 AM

4 days for ico!

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
.Just.Bet. 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
TRUSTLESS
DECENTRALIZED
TRANSPARENT
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 234 »
  Print  

Jump to: