Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:56:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 [192] 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🔴 ICOBID PLATFORM 🌟🔴🌟🔴 ICOBIDCOIN AND ICOBID TOKEN AIRDROP LIVE 🌟🔴  (Read 278404 times)
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 06:12:30 AM

I Guess it depends on how much ICOBID your holding or maybe a percent of it, a little back read may help or any of person that receive their ICOB-W. 
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
*Sakura*
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005

I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 07:01:33 AM

How much ICOB-W tokens are we each supposed to get?

It must be x2 of your ICOB holdings.  2 ICOB-W for 1 ICOB.
sarabanda

Activity: 835
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 11:50:12 AM

waiting for high price Undecided
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2017, 05:59:17 PM

I hold around 1.1m of ICOBID in  yobit this mean if I  claim ICOB-W i can get around 2.2m right?  I am still accumulating ICOB from the dump to get more ICOB-W.  Probably I will exchange this on July.  Do I need to move my holdings to the wallet in order to claim my ICOB-W?  Or I need to send a screenshot of it?  Anyone who already claimed their ICOB-W while their coins is at yobit can explain to me the process?  Thank you.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
*Sakura*
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005

I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 07:22:29 PM

I hold around 1.1m of ICOBID in  yobit this mean if I  claim ICOB-W i can get around 2.2m right?  I am still accumulating ICOB from the dump to get more ICOB-W.  Probably I will exchange this on July.  Do I need to move my holdings to the wallet in order to claim my ICOB-W?  Or I need to send a screenshot of it?  Anyone who already claimed their ICOB-W while their coins is at yobit can explain to me the process?  Thank you.

Read the notice carefully at http://icobidplatform.net/
Pioneer88 (OP)

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 04:08:59 PM

Important news (margin information) - Pioneer88's prediction.

Cryptocurrency world has been suffered from a big crash which will last at least till August 1st when Bitcoin fork is expected to happen.
There're some main reasons:
- Bitcoin, Ethereun and other altcoins' bubbles are yet to end.
- Serious confusion on Bitcoin fork. Active traders are easy to realize that if Bitcoin fork happens, value of old Bitcoin plus new Bitcoin will be lower than its being value. This situation is same to what happened with Ethereum fork last year. Big holders of altcoins are hard to stay calm with their pockets from now. Dumping their coins is certain to stop loss and to hold bitcoin before forking starts.
- What will happen for trading pairs on exchanges? Example, we trade ETH/BTC with price 0.1. After successful fork, this pair will be ETH/OLD Bitcoin=0.1. This lead ETH real value to decrease 10 time lower than its value at this moment if the fate of old Bitcoin is same to classic Ethereum. Exchanges operators are hard to reset ETH/BTC TO ETH/new BTC within first few days or weeks because they have to wait untill replay attack is totally wiped out.

What is good strategy for traders now?
     - Holding your money or turn altcoins to fiat money to secure your balance.
     - Who want to maintain active trading and get profit, margin trading with short position is best choice.

Above are some important news I think I should inform ICOBID community. Follow or not with your own risk.
I'm not responsible for any of your trading decisions.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
termion

Activity: 910
Merit: 533

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 04:20:15 PM

Cryptocurrency world has been suffered from a big crash which will last at least till August 1st when Bitcoin fork is expected to happen.
- Serious confusion on Bitcoin fork. Active traders are easy to realize that if Bitcoin fork happens, value of old Bitcoin plus new Bitcoin will be lower than its being value. This situation is same to what happened with Ethereum fork last year. Big holders of altcoins are hard to stay calm with their pockets from now. Dumping their coins is certain to stop loss and to hold bitcoin before forking starts.
- What will happen for trading pairs on exchanges? Example, we trade ETH/BTC with price 0.1. After successful fork, this pair will be ETH/OLD Bitcoin=0.1. This lead ETH real value to decrease 10 time lower than its value at this moment if the fate of old Bitcoin is same to classic Ethereum. Exchanges operators are hard to reset ETH/BTC TO ETH/new BTC within first few days or weeks because they have to wait untill replay attack is totally wiped out.

- Who want to maintain active trading and get profit, margin trading with short position is best choice.

Above are some important news I think I should inform ICOBID community. Follow or not with your own risk.

If ICOB will be no have roadmap till 1 August , ICOB will be cost 1 sat ... Need more active actions ... I hope, you have any plans on case hardfork BTC...
Pioneer88 (OP)

Activity: 572

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 04:26:42 PM

If ICOB will be no have roadmap till 1 August , ICOB will be cost 1 sat ... Need more active actions ... I hope, you have any plans on case hardfork BTC...
Don't worry, I will inform new plans and actions around the time that is center of this storm which will secure ICOBID holders' safety.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
sarabanda

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 06:32:43 PM

Don't worry, I will inform new plans and actions around the time that is center of this storm which will secure ICOBID holders' safety.

Guys,what this meaning with simple words for altcoin holders??? all altcoins can going to low prices?
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2017, 10:25:42 PM

Read the notice carefully at http://icobidplatform.net/

Thanks for the link seems I need to get all my ICOBID out of Yobit Exchange then pm Pionner88 about my holdings and claim that ICOB-W.

I never had a doubt about your capability.  I do believe you're able to do that.  Just keep us informed and updated.  Thank you for the hints and suggestion regarding cryptosphere

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 10:39:19 PM

Guys,what this meaning with simple words for altcoin holders??? all altcoins can going to low prices?

He meant that their will be in price crash in bitcoin and other alt coins due to fear from the users and traders of the price falling low, so it is better that you can take the caution steps to avoid your loss or if you are going for long term investment then you dont have to fear about it.
tarolog

Activity: 630

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 12:17:49 AM

I think,icobidplatform must take any ideas from WINGS... Then more people will interesting by ICOBID.
darbsllim

Activity: 297
Merit: 251

Founder, Filmmaker, Fun Guy

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 01:32:26 PM

Hey there can you check your PM from me? I'm still waiting for my ICOB on Waves Smiley Thanks!

Brad Mills,
Investor - Former miner - Former Bitcoin Business Owner - Survivor of the Great Bitcoin Crashes of 2011 and 2012, the MtGox Heist of 2014 & the 2017 crypto bubble.
Bitrated user: bradmillscan.
sarabanda

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 03:10:36 PM

Totaly abandoned coin Sad
sth2017

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2017, 06:40:43 PM

Yobit wallet technical work. And the bot works. In general, be careful with the exchange

████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████

████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
|
|

_████████_       
      _████████████████_     
    _███████       ██████_   
   _████            ██████_  
  _████                ████_ 
  ████                   ███
 ████                    ████
  ████                  ███
   ████          ██     ███¯
    ███         ████   ███¯  
     ████         ██ ████   
      ¯██████   ███████  ¯    
        ¯█████████  ██
                     ███
                      ████

_████████_       
      _ ██████████████_     
      ██████       ████_   
      ████          ████_  
      ████           ████_ 
      █████          ███¯   
      █████████████████¯ 
      ██████████████¯
      ████¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯████__
      ████        ¯¯████_  
      ████          ¯████_
      ████           ¯████           

████_      ████¯      
       ████_    ████¯      
        ████_  ████¯       
         ████ ████¯       
          ███████¯     
        _████ ████     
       _████  ¯████    
      _████    ¯████    
     _████      ¯████    

|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████

████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3165

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2017, 08:40:35 PM

Yobit wallet technical work. And the bot works. In general, be careful with the exchange

Yobit have problem with many currencies. So need to be careful especially  with Yobit exchange

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Pump N Dead

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 06:39:00 AM

Yobit have problem with many currencies. So need to be careful especially  with Yobit exchange

yes, I also have ICOB in yobit but when I try to transfer it to desktop wallet, yobit ICOB wallet is in maintenance. Is this only occur in yobit?
[ProTrader]

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 06:56:35 AM

yes, I also have ICOB in yobit but when I try to transfer it to desktop wallet, yobit ICOB wallet is in maintenance. Is this only occur in yobit?

Nova and Cryptopia ICOB wallets are online. Only in yoshit, I think they will have a plan to pump it sooner. They are always like that if they have something in their minds.  Huh
cryptohype

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 12:40:07 AM

Nova and Cryptopia ICOB wallets are online. Only in yoshit, I think they will have a plan to pump it sooner. They are always like that if they have something in their minds.  Huh

Pioneer88 silence now... Why?
cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2017, 01:42:28 AM

Haven't been here in a while, any updates from the dev?

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 [192] 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 »
  Print  

Jump to: