Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:01:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 [233] 234 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🔴 ICOBID PLATFORM 🌟🔴🌟🔴 ICOBIDCOIN AND ICOBID TOKEN AIRDROP LIVE 🌟🔴  (Read 278406 times)
Komosa

Activity: 1358
Merit: 581

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 06:23:56 PM

One of the many where nothing goes forward or is delivered as promised, not even disappointing anymore as we are used to it.
I think the developer is stepping up with the cryptocurrency market because he likes to speculate. I made good money on this coin a few years ago, so I'm happy.

Icobid It was a good idea with promise potential. It's bad that he's abandoned by the dev. All steps after launching crowdfunding were wrong. a couple of attempts to get out of something else giving false hope with bonus token, swap... if we made some profit here that does not mean we need to give support obvious further fraud from Icobid dev.
You are right, the project seemed good during the growth of interest in the blockchain sphere. But for a couple of years the market has changed dramatically, and the project is no longer relevant today.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
skybot13x

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 06:17:38 PM

One of the many where nothing goes forward or is delivered as promised, not even disappointing anymore as we are used to it.
I think the developer is stepping up with the cryptocurrency market because he likes to speculate. I made good money on this coin a few years ago, so I'm happy.

Icobid It was a good idea with promise potential. It's bad that he's abandoned by the dev. All steps after launching crowdfunding were wrong. a couple of attempts to get out of something else giving false hope with bonus token, swap... if we made some profit here that does not mean we need to give support obvious further fraud from Icobid dev.

Did the dev leave and before that dump all his tokens or which cause of action did he choose to abandon this?

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
pickupcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1203
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2019, 08:01:44 PM

Did the dev leave and before that dump all his tokens or which cause of action did he choose to abandon this?

Dev (Pioneer88) come here twice per year. They come with some promises about coin future. Do it swap or run a giveaway with his new useless token just to calm down users questions and present activity behind the coin.
Check his last post from December 27, 2018:
Hi all ICOBID supporters.
I'm preparing all things to push ICOBID (ICOB, ICOT) to the moon.
You'll never regret of investing in ICOBID.
I'm sorry for letting you all wait too much.
The day of success is no more far from us.
If there's any doubt about the project, feel free to pm me here or on Telegram @Pioneer8816

to the moon, never regret, sorry for wait too much, success is no more far from us???
the_thing

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 10:51:40 AM

Dev (Pioneer88) come here twice per year. They come with some promises about coin future. Do it swap or run a giveaway with his new useless token just to calm down users questions and present activity behind the coin.
If there's any doubt about the project, feel free to pm me here or on Telegram @Pioneer8816

to the moon, never regret, sorry for wait too much, success is no more far from us???

LOL just forget about this coin and all it's child tokens it was and always be some worthless coins/tokens.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP"   
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"     
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
penoze
Legendary

Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003

https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 11:50:13 AM

LOL just forget about this coin and all it's child tokens it was and always be some worthless coins/tokens.

Consider this coin as dead.

equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 10:39:43 AM

This coin is like anytime you can earn when the developer will start to pump, he is missing cryptopia exchange where he use to manipulate the price but as yobit service is very bad so he can do nothing. I think if the coin list in good exchange then their is some hope. Until then this coin is dead which can wake any time.
penoze
Legendary

Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003

https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 10:59:48 AM

This coin is like anytime you can earn when the developer will start to pump, he is missing cryptopia exchange where he use to manipulate the price but as yobit service is very bad so he can do nothing. I think if the coin list in good exchange then their is some hope. Until then this coin is dead which can wake any time.

Why should an exchange list a coin where is no development ongoing?

Komosa

Activity: 1358
Merit: 581

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 06:52:45 PM

I was confused, there is a coin with a private blockchain, token on the platform waves, and a token on the basis of Ethereum. I would not be surprised that soon the developer will hold another exchange. A token can be traded on decentralized exchanges.
the_thing

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 02:54:24 AM

I was confused, there is a coin with a private blockchain, token on the platform waves, and a token on the basis of Ethereum. I would not be surprised that soon the developer will hold another exchange. A token can be traded on decentralized exchanges.

Maybe the next ICOBID tokens will be on a TRON or EOS network and we will end up with another useless/valueless token.

"Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
pickupcoin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2019, 09:57:23 PM

Maybe the next ICOBID tokens will be on a TRON or EOS network and we will end up with another useless/valueless token.

Yeah, we can organize the vote. What is the next Icobid platform? My vote going to EOS. something like IcobOS,
the_thing

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 12:58:48 PM

Yeah, we can organize the vote. What is the next Icobid platform? My vote going to EOS. something like IcobOS,

Lol. I had an option to sell my ICOB coins when cryptopia was still active but stupid me converted most of my ICOB into ICOB token (ETH).

"Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
skybot13x

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 02:45:36 PM

Still it would be weird for the dev to leave without having made some profit from this. That's why I ask whether there was any money to be made for him.

█████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
the_thing

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 05:20:13 AM

Still it would be weird for the dev to leave without having made some profit from this. That's why I ask whether there was any money to be made for him.

Don't know whether he (Dev) made any profit from this but we did suffer loss. There were few P&D and many suspects it was dev who was responsible for dumping price

"Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
The_Trader

Activity: 180
Merit: 52

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 12:31:44 PM

So this has all gone to fuck now yes ?

I havnt been following it.

My wallet holds ICB coins so i guess ive missed swaps and god only knows what else.

Oh well

TT
pickupcoin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2019, 12:40:36 PM

My wallet holds ICB coins so i guess ive missed swaps and god only knows what else.

Oh well

TT

Do not worry. You did not miss anything. Dev will comeback after six months and run new swap. you will get new worthless tokens for your old worthless coins. You will not be at a loss.   Cool
The_Trader

Activity: 180
Merit: 52

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 01:12:15 PM

Oh well

TT

Do not worry. You did not miss anything. Dev will comeback after six months and run new swap. you will get new worthless tokens for your old worthless coins. You will not be at a loss.   Cool

The standard bullshit then lol

Ive deleted the wallet now anyway, i seem to be doing that a lot now adays lol

Thanks for reply

TT
skybot13x

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 04:06:38 PM

Don't know whether he (Dev) made any profit from this but we did suffer loss. There were few P&D and many suspects it was dev who was responsible for dumping price

If the dev didn't make money for it how did you make a loss? Did he collect money from you guys or not?

█████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2019, 05:18:43 PM

Hey i almost forgot about this project lol
I have ICOB-W in my waves wallet

How to swap? can anyone help? Why is there so many swaps thanks
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3172

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2019, 05:52:04 PM

Hey i almost forgot about this project lol
I have ICOB-W in my waves wallet

How to swap? can anyone help? Why is there so many swaps thanks

Read latest few pages from this thread. it will be much clearer to you.
There is nothing, you can forget for all Icobid product. Maybe if big bull happens dev decide to try to get something more from there

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Joker07

Activity: 502
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2019, 08:44:18 PM

who pump it??
Someone in Yobit chat said it will pump it to 2000 sat  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy LMFAO

But seriously now, there is a new team who took this project?
Pages: « 1 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 [233] 234 »
  Print  

Jump to: