Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 02:10:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: XC-XCURRENCY has active development and developers  (Read 630 times)
dranster (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 06:32:19 AM

Not sure why XC is getting delisted from Poloniex

XC2.0 might come out soon, it has got an active development and a good community

The price rise is evident I guess.
Might touch 50k sats soon, very less sell orders and whales are currently buying it cheap.

Any way to list it back to POLO or will the delisting ann of XC be revoked???
MirelDR

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 10:20:57 AM

Exit pump bro Wink
damnMscollec

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 11:26:51 AM

Polo delisted it due to less volume, so not other reason.

Superzpay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 11:58:42 AM

They have the chance of yobit, as it is sure yobit is not going to delist(remove) any coin because of low volume of trade, and they should have to start some services with their coin for people , I am seeing a lot of developers are creating coins but they do not start any service with that but only trade, and when the traders do not find any benefit from there they leave it, but if the developers start some different services with that like online stores and online services etc they the coin will not start to go towards death.
damnMscollec

Activity: 215

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 11:37:52 AM

They have the chance of yobit, as it is sure yobit is not going to delist(remove) any coin because of low volume of trade, and they should have to start some services with their coin for people , I am seeing a lot of developers are creating coins but they do not start any service with that but only trade, and when the traders do not find any benefit from there they leave it, but if the developers start some different services with that like online stores and online services etc they the coin will not start to go towards death.

It is iconic that now XC has to be listed on yobit, it was one of the top 10 coins, while after mintpal down, XC has been dead, never revive, VRC did much better than XC

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 12:45:59 PM

xc appears dead to most so I guess polo are delisting.

Should have kept an active thread on here.

JosNekoKopa

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 02:50:19 PM

So (finally  Grin) this thread can be called final farewell?!

findscam

Activity: 158

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 03:45:08 PM

So (finally  Grin) this thread can be called final farewell?!

haha, 2-14-2016, XC is dead, RIP XCURRENCY   Grin  polo refused to serve xc, it is officially dead.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: