Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:24:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is having a timer release wallet a a good thing?
Yes
No

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NoLimitCoin & No Limit Fantasy Sports  (Read 127153 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (9 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
NLCManagerRG (OP)

Activity: 516
Merit: 250

NoLimitCoin (NLC2)

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 07:42:01 PM

Dev.What is it?writes when logged into the website.(We dont allow temporary email address)

All .ru accts are banned.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alex000666

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 07:57:32 PM

What is the reason for the ban?I have some friends won this week.How now to be?
NLCManagerRG (OP)

NoLimitCoin (NLC2)

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 08:13:29 PM

What is the reason for the ban?I have some friends won this week.How now to be?

Many multiple accounts from .ru domain and many from the same person. We tried to ban those accounts, but its was clear that all .ru accounts are used to open multiple accounts, so sorry about that, but we will not open any account for .ru or Russia, even if I have friends from there.

If you give me the screen names, we can open individual account after we study them and make sure they are not an account that was opened as a multiple account. But we studied the accounts and banned those only that are trying to open multiple accounts under one IP or name or some other means we use to detect illegal accounts.
NLCManagerRG (OP)

NoLimitCoin (NLC2)

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 01:13:36 AM

There has been a hack. Please hold your coin and dont sell now, we are going to fork the chain to be called NLC2. All holders will get coin from the new chain and there will not be the huge premine.
muratsink

Activity: 1330
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 01:26:51 AM

NLC 1 satoshi,lol Huh Huh Huh

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
NLCManagerRG (OP)

NoLimitCoin (NLC2)

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 01:34:06 AM

NLC 1 satoshi,lol Huh Huh Huh

there has been a hack and we are forking to a new chain
NLCManagerRG (OP)

NoLimitCoin (NLC2)

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 01:56:52 AM
Last edit: November 02, 2016, 02:15:03 AM by NLCManagerRG

URGENT MESSAGE

We got backed today, so we are preparing a fork to the chain for a new version of NLC

So all coin holders before the hack will get their new NLC2 coin paid, and we plan to eliminate much of the premine with the new coin NLC2.

So we are taking all wallets up to the hack and will pay those wallets with he new NLC2 coin. So dont sell or buy on the exchange now.  

We will implement a series of security measures to prevent this in the future.

We where going to do this at the end of the year, to eliminate the unsold premine that will allow the coin to rise, but we are going to do this now. So NLC2 will have a much greater change of growth in value as the premine will be essentially gone or very small and only what had been issued up to the hack will be primined plus a small premine.

It wil be easy for us to know the coin holders up to that point, and since only 25 Million where in circulation we will swap the coin to the legitimate holders with NLC2. We may suspend trading a few days till NLC2 is ready and then we can resume trading on NLC2

jikin
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 02:12:07 AM

URGENT MESSAGE

We got backed today, so we are preparing a fork to the chain for a new version of NLC

So all coin holders before the hack will get their new NLC2 coin paid, and we plan to eliminate much of the premine with the new coin NLC2.

So we are taking all wallets up to the hack and will pay those wallets with he new NLC2 coin. So dont sell or buy on the exchange now.  

We where going to do this at the end of the year, to eliminate the unsold premine that will allow the coin to rise, but we are going to do this now. So NLC2 will have a much greater change of growth in value as the premine will be essentially gone or very small and only what had been issued up to the hack will be primined plus a small premine.

and how the withdrawal of unfinished business from http://www.cryptofantasysports.com or from c-CEX? I had been sent from c-CEX to yobit and until now not go into yobit my wallet?
NLCManagerRG (OP)

NoLimitCoin (NLC2)

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 02:16:09 AM

URGENT MESSAGE

and how the withdrawal of unfinished business from http://www.cryptofantasysports.com or from c-CEX? I had been sent from c-CEX to yobit and until now not go into yobit my wallet?

No, coin will be sent to your wallet tonight, that is OK, since we know the wallets that are part of the hack and the good ones, so NLC will be sent out frmo the game the same, just dont sell or buy and wait for NLC2 swap instructions soon.
generous

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 02:16:49 AM

withdraw from c-cex to yobit you can asking in exchange or sent support

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
jikin
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 02:20:52 AM

URGENT MESSAGE

No, coin will be sent to your wallet tonight, that is OK, since we know the wallets that are part of the hack and the good ones, so NLC will be sent out frmo the game the same, just dont sell or buy and wait for NLC2 swap instructions soon.
ok I will cancel my sell orders in the c-CEX and await further information from your dev
NLCManagerRG (OP)

NoLimitCoin (NLC2)

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 02:34:47 AM

URGENT MESSAGE

ok I will cancel my sell orders in the c-CEX and await further information from your dev

It will be easy for us, as its still a small community and we have already ID the bad wallets, and the good wallets and are now making the preparations for the swap. So hold the coin, payments form the site will continue, but dont sell or buy and we will swap for NLC2 as soon as we have it up in a few days.

NLC2 will have a very small premine, unlike NLC, so keep your coin as it will be swapped for NLC2.
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 02:42:45 AM

URGENT MESSAGE

It will be easy for us, as its still a small community and we have already ID the bad wallets, and the good wallets and are now making the preparations for the swap. So hold the coin, payments form the site will continue, but dont sell or buy and we will swap for NLC2 as soon as we have it up in a few days.

NLC2 will have a very small premine, unlike NLC, so keep your coin as it will be swapped for NLC2.

The problem is worse than you think. How will you distinguish the legit coins from hacked ones on C-Cex?
Huge amounts were dumped, and they are now in the hands of different holders. You should urgently contact C-Cex guys and ask them to close the market, so no new dumps appear. Also it would be great to rollback the NFC sales for the last few hours, but I doubt this is possible. This is extremely serious and unfortunately the coin may never recover...  Sad

... this space is not for rent ...
NLCManagerRG (OP)

NoLimitCoin (NLC2)

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 02:47:02 AM

URGENT MESSAGE

We are doing this and suspending trading and anyone with proof they purchased before this announcement will get paid. We have the wallets. So as of now, DONT BUY NLC AT ANY PRICE. C-CEX WILL SUSPEND TRADING LATER.

The problem is worse than you think. How will you distinguish the legit coins from hacked ones on C-Cex?
Huge amounts were dumped, and they are now in the hands of different holders. You should urgently contact C-Cex guys and ask them to close the market, so no new dumps appear. Also it would be great to rollback the NFC sales for the last few hours, but I doubt this is possible. This is extremely serious and unfortunately the coin may never recover...  Sad

NLCManagerRG (OP)

NoLimitCoin (NLC2)

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 02:48:11 AM

URGENT MESSAGE

We are doing this and suspending trading and anyone with proof they purchased before this announcement will get paid. We have the wallets. So as of now, DONT BUY NLC AT ANY PRICE. C-CEX WILL SUSPEND TRADING LATER.

We will get c-cex to stop trading shortly and we will be able to track.
NLCManagerRG (OP)

NoLimitCoin (NLC2)

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 02:50:14 AM

URGENT MESSAGE

We got hacked today, so we are preparing a fork to the chain for a new version of NLC

NLCManagerRG (OP)

NoLimitCoin (NLC2)

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 02:52:03 AM

URGENT MESSAGE

We got hacked today, so we are preparing a fork to the chain for a new version of NLC

This coin wont recover, but NLC2 will rise and much faster as there will not be a premine, just for the circulation and for the game, so base will be much smaller. As I said, we where going to do NLC2 at the end of the season as the premine was too big, but we just push that to now, so holders will have a good coin afterwards. NLC2
NLCManagerRG (OP)

NoLimitCoin (NLC2)

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 02:53:46 AM

URGENT MESSAGE

This coin wont recover, but NLC2 will rise and much faster as there will not be a premine, just for the circulation and for the game, so base will be much smaller. As I said, we where going to do NLC2 at the end of the season as the premine was too big, but we just push that to now, so holders will have a good coin afterwards. NLC2

after this, you will have a truly speculative coin also, so legit holders will make out. Just dont buy now and be patient, and keep playing!
NLCManagerRG (OP)

NoLimitCoin (NLC2)

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 03:05:37 AM

URGENT ANNOUNCEMENT

NLC2 getting done now, will be ready next week.

DONT BUY OR SELL AT THE EXCHANGE, AS ANY TRANSACTIONS NOW WILL NOT BE SWAPPED, ONLY THE ONE BEFORE.

YOUR SAME WALLETS WILL WORK, AND WILL REFLECT THE NEW BALANCE NEXT WEEK, SO DONT MOVE COIN AND SIT TIGHT, WE HAVE THE SITUATION UNDER CONTROL.

PREMINE WILL ONLY BE 100-200 m OR LESS SO YOUR % OF THE TOTAL WILL BE SIGNIFICANT NOW

drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 03:10:33 AM

I really like this coin, and wish it would recover and thrive (in form of NLC2 or anyhow). It's one of the rare coins backed by something real.
All this is very confusing. Not sure how this will be handled, but I just hope you will handle this well somehow.

It's great you are so calm about this situation. I would watch with interest, as I am curious on how you would proceed.
In any case, I really wish you best of luck. Please save this coin.

... this space is not for rent ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: