Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 12:11:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is having a timer release wallet a a good thing?
Yes
No

Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NoLimitCoin & No Limit Fantasy Sports  (Read 127149 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (9 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
NLCManagerRG (OP)

Activity: 516
Merit: 250

NoLimitCoin (NLC2)

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 07:25:30 PM

Payments from the fantasy game have started to be sent, about 50% out. The rest will be sent over a few days.

Thank you for your patience, and a bit more if you have not gotten it.

Dev

I can confirm that one of my withdrawals has been received into my wallet.

Thanks!
One of yours?  And how many do you have them?  So you got caught.

Lol.... I had a withdraw on 19th and one on 21 , that on 19th was processed and the other one is still pending... what is so strange Huh

Thanks

What is your screen name?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
max2000irc

Activity: 527
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 03:51:58 AM

Payments from the fantasy game have started to be sent, about 50% out. The rest will be sent over a few days.

Dev

Thanks!

Lol.... I had a withdraw on 19th and one on 21 , that on 19th was processed and the other one is still pending... what is so strange Huh

Thanks

Sent you a pm with my screen name . Thanks
max2000irc

Activity: 527
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 06:54:07 AM

Dev

Thanks!

Thanks

I hereby confirm that my second withdrawal was processed also .

Thanks dev and hope in great times for NoLimitCoin .
georgeandrews

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 09:12:22 AM

Dev

didn't receive my withdraw yet , but will wait patiently .
muratsink

Activity: 1330
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 05:11:14 AM

congrats dev for new exchange https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=NLC2_BTC

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
priestc

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 10:55:09 PM

Here it says the script byte is 85:

https://github.com/NoLimitCoin/NoLimitCoin/blob/master/src/base58.h#L279

but here it says it's 92:

https://github.com/NoLimitCoin/NoLimitCoin/blob/master/README.md

Which is correct?
TimC
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 11:00:43 PM

NLC2 is getting some good exchanges now. It has been listed on C-Cex and now it is on Cryptopia.co.nz then next it will hopefully hit Bittrex after a few more months.
georgeandrews

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 11:56:12 AM

Dev

Hi again,

Apologize for repeating myself, how long I should wait for a withdrawal. I am pretty sure has been passed more than 10 days.
Looking forward to receive an answer.
NLCManagerRG (OP)

Activity: 516
Merit: 250

NoLimitCoin (NLC2)

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 03:24:48 AM

Dev

Hi again,

Apologize for repeating myself, how long I should wait for a withdrawal. I am pretty sure has been passed more than 10 days.

NP what is your screen name?
georgeandrews

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 08:56:02 AM

Dev

Hi again,

Meanwhile my withdraw has been processed already , thanks dev  , I am same georgeandrews from slack Smiley

germanybtc

Activity: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 02:47:08 AM

Dev

Hi again,

Meanwhile my withdraw has been processed already , thanks dev  , I am same georgeandrews from slack Smiley

Nlc2 go up to 2500 in yobit, it would be great if for fantasy game withdrawal and deposit can be instant / fast will surely be a lot of devotees, but you do not have to worry even though for a long time withdrawal definitely in the process, I used to wait more than 10 days and the end of withdrawal I am in the process
georgeandrews

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 01:38:14 PM

Dev

Hi again,

Nlc2 go up to 2500 in yobit, it would be great if for fantasy game withdrawal and deposit can be instant / fast will surely be a lot of devotees, but you do not have to worry even though for a long time withdrawal definitely in the process, I used to wait more than 10 days and the end of withdrawal I am in the process

up to 3200 this morning Cheesy
bulalex16

Activity: 289
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 08:16:09 AM

Dear DEVs. What kind of nonsense? Where did my money disappear from the cryptofantasysports account? I had 12000 NLC2 in my account. This is my money! I honestly earned them! For a long time all social networks, forums and chats were buzzing from my referral links. I brought a lot of people to your project. In addition, I played and won. My last order for withdrawal you processed by 50%. And the rest of the output you left in my account due to the fact that part of my referrals did not play. I wanted to play this part (12000 NLC2). Now you have my 12000 NLC2 taken from me. On my balance sheet 0 (zero) !!!! You write to me: "Reversal of referralpayment due to insufficient activity by referrals". Give me back my honestly earned money !!!
And why did you decide that my referrals (who did not play before) will not come to you now. You will soon have new tournaments, and your exchange rate has become high. I'm sure that most of my referrals will come back to you. And you just took my honestly earned money from me! Please review your policy! Give me back my money!
My login cryptofantasysports: bulalex
Bobrox

Activity: 1106
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 09:36:20 AM

Dev, now rarely online in btt.now often active in slack.waiting update in btt
Dev, come on
 Grin Grin Grin Grin

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
letsgoman

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 11:42:24 AM
Last edit: August 07, 2017, 12:09:37 PM by letsgoman

Insiders have about 25% not 85%, having 85% of a coin is like having a restaurant with 50 tables and not letting anyone eat at 40 because I want to eat at all of those 40 tables. The formula for insiders on crypto is not to own a majority, not to sell early and wait a long time to even think if selling any coin. The only way a coin is valuable is when many people hold it, so that 85% theory is wrong. Yes many top heavy wallets, and that is because people have accumulated and you can tell, alot of money came in and is coming in. Its a natural effect of a rising coin when its still cheap, to where large money comes in and starts to accumulate ahead of a major move. This also is a good indicator that holders with a lot ar note selling.  This means that the actual available supply in circulation is less. So dont let that wallet screen distort the situation and that is, that the top blocks are in cold storage and wont see the market for years. There is no more coin except for one season of the sports and will be sold via sports game. After this season, the game will need to go to the exchange like all other platforms.

Dev

Seriously? Who are you fooling here?

https://image.ibb.co/drC7ba/nlc2.jpg

This is their richlist where you can clearly see that the top 25 wallets hold 85% of the coins. Yes 85%, and some of these wallets are from the same people as well. There is also a group of people who bought almost all of the coins at 20-30 satoshis privately from the owner and that Dan guy, and are now shilling this coin together. What do you think will happen when they start to sell? The prices will crush in minutes with this ratio. I feel sorry for the people that are buying in now, you will get dumped on so hard and fast when it happens...

✓✓  verify   ★★★★★  The Ethereum-powered Reputation Platform for Commerce
The Future of Reputation   //  WHITEPAPER  //
████████████│    MEDIUM    |    Live Chat on DISCORD    │████████████
bulalex16

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 01:43:46 PM

Dear DEVs. What kind of nonsense? Where did my money disappear from the cryptofantasysports account? I had 12000 NLC2 in my account. This is my money! I honestly earned them! For a long time all social networks, forums and chats were buzzing from my referral links. I brought a lot of people to your project. In addition, I played and won. My last order for withdrawal you processed by 50%. And the rest of the output you left in my account due to the fact that part of my referrals did not play. I wanted to play this part (12000 NLC2). Now you have my 12000 NLC2 taken from me. On my balance sheet 0 (zero) !!!! You write to me: "Reversal of referralpayment due to insufficient activity by referrals". Give me back my honestly earned money !!!
And why did you decide that my referrals (who did not play before) will not come to you now. You will soon have new tournaments, and your exchange rate has become high. I'm sure that most of my referrals will come back to you. And you just took my honestly earned money from me! Please review your policy! Give me back my money!

Kidding right, if you referred people who are inactive, or don't play at all, why should you be paid for it?

In order to take away the coins that the person earned, you need a strong reason. For example, the rules should clearly stipulate the time when referral fees will be nullified if referrals do not play. And it may well turn out that my users will play. And then what? I will again be credited with those coins that they took from me? Or accrue on the new referral terms? There were no such rules before! This is my money and I want to get them into my account!
supang

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 08:55:33 PM

2x my withdrawal not in process, that is dated 24/11/2016 as much 46000nlc2 and  29/7/2017. When that's my result win in many contes, my acon name is supang. Please in the dev process, thanks
 https://prnt.sc/g5ldyj and https://prnt.sc/g5len6 and https://prnt.sc/g5le5y
alex000666

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 08:57:28 PM

Kidding right, if you referred people who are inactive, or don't play at all, why should you be paid for it?

In order to take away the coins that the person earned, you need a strong reason. For example, the rules should clearly stipulate the time when referral fees will be nullified if referrals do not play. And it may well turn out that my users will play. And then what? I will again be credited with those coins that they took from me? Or accrue on the new referral terms? There were no such rules before! This is my money and I want to get them into my account!
Make PrintScreen in the places where you placed referral links. And then everything is possible for you to return.
bulalex16

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 09:26:19 PM

Make PrintScreen in the places where you placed referral links. And then everything is possible for you to return.

I've been in cryptofantasysports for a very long time (about a year). I participated in the prediding tournaments. When I registered in the project cryptofantasysports, then almost immediately began to look for referrals (it was a long time ago). Then I began to notice less and less attention to finding referrals. Of course, during this time I did not save links to the forums where I described cryptofantasysports. To restore this information will take a very long time (perhaps more than one day).
alex000666

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 10:53:57 PM

I've been in cryptofantasysports for a very long time (about a year). I participated in the prediding tournaments. When I registered in the project cryptofantasysports, then almost immediately began to look for referrals (it was a long time ago). Then I began to notice less and less attention to finding referrals. Of course, during this time I did not save links to the forums where I described cryptofantasysports. To restore this information will take a very long time (perhaps more than one day).

Then spend this time, at least on partial evidence of placing your referral links.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: