Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:44:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fascism on steroids: Native American peaceful protestors attacked by dogs  (Read 966 times)
awesome31312 (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 06:47:58 PM

Undercover law enforcement officers have attacked peaceful Native American protesters at a Dakota Access pipeline construction site with pepper spray and attack dogs. This is in obvious contrast to the treatment that the white terrorists occupying federal land have recently received.

Yes, that is the blood of peaceful protesters on that dog's mouth.

Video courtesy of US Uncut article:

http://usuncut.com/climate/dakota-pipeline-pepper-spray-video/

Democracy Now! Official Facebook Page link to video:
https://www.facebook.com/democracynow/videos/10154446432358279/

Direct Youtube link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qysp52X4nGg

Account recovered 08-12-2019

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dx5

Activity: 303
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 08:10:19 PM

That's like a major offense against the constitution. So I hope these people will get prosecuted.
saddampbuh
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 08:29:23 AM

if the world wasn't so overopulated, including first world countries being flooded by third world parasites who come in and demand first world lifestyles, we wouldn't need to destroy the planet to pay for it all

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
awesome31312 (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 11:36:11 AM

if the world wasn't so overopulated, including first world countries being flooded by third world parasites who come in and demand first world lifestyles, we wouldn't need to destroy the planet to pay for it all

What does this have to do with the Dakota Pipeline protesters being attacked by dogs and pepper spray?

Oh yeah, I forgot, it mentions "fascism on steroids", of course you had to come visit and write a fascist remark.

PS There's no such thing as "overopulated".

saddampbuh
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 12:46:18 PM

What does this have to do with the Dakota Pipeline protesters being attacked by dogs and pepper spray?

Oh yeah, I forgot, it mentions "fascism on steroids", of course you had to come visit and write a fascist remark.

unless you are prepared to call for a drastic reduction in the world's population, stop protesting about pipelines and other environmental destruction

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
awesome31312 (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 01:17:45 PM

unless you are prepared to call for a drastic reduction in the world's population, stop protesting about pipelines and other environmental destruction

By what means are you advocating for population control? You can see why I'm troubled about a white supremacist advocating for such a thing right? Because in the past, this has meant financing a German Fuhrer responsible for the near extermination of Jews, as well as killing six million people, which included Soviets, Gypsies, members of the LGBT community, etc.

If we are going to start with population control, let's start with your hometown.

saddampbuh
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 05:02:42 PM

By what means are you advocating for population control? You can see why I'm troubled about a white supremacist advocating for such a thing right? Because in the past, this has meant financing a German Fuhrer responsible for the near extermination of Jews, as well as killing six million people, which included Soviets, Gypsies, members of the LGBT community, etc.

If we are going to start with population control, let's start with your hometown.
does it make a diffe rence what means are used? if you're agreeing with me that overpopulation and demand for first world lifestyles for all 7 billion people are behind environmental destruction then solving that problem must be of more pressing concern than what to do with the tears shed by leftists over a few wogs being killed off

not that killing would be necessary. ending immigration and connecting our third world trade and aid programmes to mandatory birth control and sterilisation initiatives ought to get the job done.

awesome31312 (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 05:04:18 PM

does it make a diffe rence what means are used? if you're agreeing with me that overpopulation and demand for first world lifestyles for all 7 billion people are behind environmental destruction then solving that problem must be of more pressing concern than what to do with the tears shed by leftists over a few wogs being killed off

not that killing would be necessary. ending immigration and connecting our third world trade and aid programmes to mandatory birth control and sterilisation initiatives ought to get the job done.

Or withdrawing from shitty military foreign policy, you do realize that's the whole reason why you have refugees right?

Thanks for admitting you're a Nazi, too.

Your poor spelling/grammar and racism gave it away, I knew it all along.

Also, this has nothing to do with the topic at hand, so begone troll.

saddampbuh
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 05:08:56 PM

Or withdrawing from shitty military foreign policy, you do realize that's the whole reason why you have refugees right?
who said anything about refugees

Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 05:14:39 PM

Native American law is very peaceful and harmonic with the natural surroundings.

US law thinks they can do what they want, maybe the natural law should supersede the shit laws, after all they are the true residents.
They have the rights to protest anyhow, isn't that what the constitution is for? and without hindrance.

Bully tactics, just like they impose on the rest of the world.     

And its gone.
awesome31312 (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 05:14:52 PM

who said anything about refugees

Refugees are classified as immigrants in the legal context. It's embarrassing that I have to teach you all of this stuff.

Bully tactics, just like they impose on the rest of the world.     

That's truth right there.

saddampbuh
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 05:21:37 PM

Refugees are classified as immigrants in the legal context. It's embarrassing that I have to teach you all of this stuff.
its embarrassing that you think refugees make up a significant % of immigrants. you've had 40k refugees come in this year while the immigrant population is over 1000 times that. what do refugees have to do with third world savages ruining the environment for the rest of us?

gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 05:42:02 PM

If a stream of silly string shot out of this poster's nose it would be something to do with gays/jews/wimminz/foreigns/lollipop ladies.
awesome31312 (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 05:50:27 PM

its embarrassing that you think refugees make up a significant % of immigrants. you've had 40k refugees come in this year while the immigrant population is over 1000 times that

Yet you're still complaining about the immigrants in large numbers stealing your "jerbz"

Bad troll.

saddampbuh
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 06:37:09 PM

Yet you're still complaining about the immigrants in large numbers stealing your "jerbz"

Bad troll.
my jerbz is making 1k+ a day on the internet doing almost nothing,i don't give a shit if some immigrant wants to pick fruit for me as long as he doesnt expect citizenship and the right to breed with aryan females

awesome31312 (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 06:56:55 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2016, 11:49:23 PM by awesome31312

Bad troll.
my jerbz is making 1k+ a day on the internet doing almost nothing,i don't give a shit if some immigrant wants to pick fruit for me as long as he doesnt expect citizenship and the right to breed with aryan females

So you're okay if they want to breed with aryan males then?

Also, you keep using the word "Aryan", I do not think you know what it means. Hint: It doesn't mean Caucasian.

Holliday
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 07:25:36 PM

This incident occurred on private property or public property?

If you aren't the sole controller of your private keys, you don't have any bitcoins.
awesome31312 (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 07:35:04 PM

It happened on Native American land. They were destroying historical sites. Make of that what you will.

Holliday
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 10:28:44 PM

It happened on Native American land. They were destroying historical sites. Make of that what you will.

I can't make much out of it without more specific information. Who owns (in the modern world sense, like... who holds the deed to the property) the land where this incident took place? Saying "Native American land" could mean the entire North American continent. LOL.

Granted "owns" doesn't mean all that much either in a world where you are evicted if you don't pay your protection money to those with a monopoly on aggression.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/violence-erupts-native-americans-resist-oil-pipeline-162243806.html?ref=gs

This reads to me like the site where this incident occurred is on company property that borders a reservation. If so, the Native Americans were trespassing (along with destruction of property) and the company was simply defending their property.

If the Native Americans dispute ownership of the property, that's something that needs to be taken into account, but there are probably better methods for resolving that issue.

I don't know. It's a difficult situation that isn't cut and dry without more information. If I bought some property and went to build something on it and was suddenly confronted by my neighbor who claims that I can't disturb the historical sites on my property, I would be pissed off. Of course, If I obtained that property through force (aka a corrupt system), the neighbor has every right to protest, and should do so immediately upon my taking ownership.

If you aren't the sole controller of your private keys, you don't have any bitcoins.
saddampbuh
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 11:45:26 PM

So you're okay if they want to breed with aryan males then?

Also, you keep using the word "Aryan", I do not think you know what it means. Hint: It doesn't mean cracker ass.
the offspring would have no legal status so its whatever

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: