Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:55:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: All these banks are now useing bitcoin  (Read 2614 times)
Crypt0kn1ght

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 04:54:37 PM

Mostly banks are corrupted and greedy structures willing power...centralisation of power in their hands.. banks philosophy must transform to adopt bitcoin. I  think the first thing they would want to achieve is to takeover bitcoin or put it under control in some way

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 05:01:29 PM

How are you so sure that bitcoin protects our privacy 83%, about the privacy when banks adapt bitcoin then i can say that bitcoin from these banks are not anymore anonymous and saying the truth bitcoin is getting less and less anonymous.

You have to agree that bitcoin is anonymous and that is called privacy buddy. For your information bitcoin is good to get in citi banking services. It's just a plan starts soon with in 5 years bitcoin is a payment mode citi bank services.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 05:15:21 PM

I think it is good couple just like here that we can deposit and withdraw our bitcoin in atm banks. they are already adopted here from some banks..
But you can be still anonymous here but the problem you can not withdraw your bitcoins in banks but they are giving some alternative to withdraw with additional payment here in my country,
densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 01:03:15 PM

Hello Mate

I want to asks you all a question, all of us knows that bitcoin 83% protect our privacy if you use it well

Now will you be happy if banks around the word adopt bitcoin?   Grin Grin Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Will it be a Good-thing or a Bad one? Undecided Undecided Undecided

Will it affect you if yes in which areas?  Angry Angry Sad Sad Embarrassed Embarrassed Cry

Although bitcoin is anonymous, I will be happy if Banks adopt bitcoin because i don't use bitcoin for illegal activity, of course it will be a good for growing bitcoin and another cryptos coins because it will make bitcoin more popular and there are many people who use it.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 11:44:46 AM

it will be a bad thing bitcoin is free if banks start use it freedom is death
bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 3480

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 11:50:27 AM

it will be a bad thing bitcoin is free if banks start use it freedom is death

every one could start to adopt btc, also government. This is a rule of "freedom" , if you start to exclude a group of people you can't call this as "free".
They can study a new btc just for their purpose ( mortages, loans, title exchanges) without using any actual blockchain developed.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 12:12:12 PM

Mostly banks are corrupted and greedy structures willing power...centralisation of power in their hands.. banks philosophy must transform to adopt bitcoin. I  think the first thing they would want to achieve is to takeover bitcoin or put it under control in some way
I think bitcoin will not be acquired by anyone, including the bank, it was clear that bitcoin is decentralization. just because a company adopts bitcoin, it does not mean they can take over bitcoin and become possessed them? lol bitcoin system is already set for decentralization
Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2016, 03:31:23 PM

Hello Mate

I want to asks you all a question, all of us knows that bitcoin 83% protect our privacy if you use it well

Now will you be happy if banks around the word adopt bitcoin?   Grin Grin Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Will it be a Good-thing or a Bad one? Undecided Undecided Undecided

Will it affect you if yes in which areas?  Angry Angry Sad Sad Embarrassed Embarrassed Cry

No I don't think. As already some of private as well as government banks are started to test blockchain technology for giving better banking services with transparency and security.
Citibank have already announced about own cryptocoin launching to market. Even many domestic banks also trying it.

But it can matter with governance as Bitcoin is decentralized currency. And if banks goes decentralized then it will be harmfull for economy o particular country.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: