Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:04:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 237 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][INCNT] Incent Loyalty | Waves Token | Traded on Bittrex  (Read 491267 times)
barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2016, 08:45:09 PM

choose TVE to deliver the bounty is a good options, so no one can complaining about the bounty

there is a minimum amount to invest in ico? and what cryptocurrency accepted in this ico?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JamesSany

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 08:49:25 PM

So there is no exact end time for ICO? what if the targeted amount not raised within 3 months or more? do you have any plan to refund them if fund raising not meet the target of $5M within X amount of days? it is possible to collect $5M within 15-30 days but i am saying what if Incent project failed to draw attention from potential investors?we can't put our investment if things are not clear.

Ico will end on 30 November or when $5m is raised, whichever happens first. We wanted to cap the ico, that's all - not run it until we reached that sum.
I understand that.now joining theviralexchange to get some free coins.will invest in early stage for some extra  Grin
Bestwishes745

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 08:55:55 PM

I want to know that how many total bounty is provided for the signature campaign and please provide me the details about the price of your coin.

Do you have added your coin to any exchange? and can you provide the payment to the signature campaign participants in BTC? will that only those people will get the coin who will be interested in it while those who will get it in bounty will sell them immediately and so your coin will dumped down.
KarlKarlsson_ (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 09:01:22 PM

choose TVE to deliver the bounty is a good options, so no one can complaining about the bounty

there is a minimum amount to invest in ico? and what cryptocurrency accepted in this ico?
No, there is not. We will accept Bitcoin, Waves and Altcoins through Shapeshift.

I want to know that how many total bounty is provided for the signature campaign and please provide me the details about the price of your coin.

Do you have added your coin to any exchange? and can you provide the payment to the signature campaign participants in BTC? will that only those people will get the coin who will be interested in it while those who will get it in bounty will sell them immediately and so your coin will dumped down.
The paper explaining all the bounties will be posted soon. Total bounty pool is 1% of sold Incent of which 40% are assigned to the signature campaign. Pricing of the coins can be found in the ANN, there is a nice and easy graphic for it, also explaining the early bird bonuses.

No, since it's a digital asset on top of Waves. Payment will be in Incent, not in BTC directly. We carefully evaluated the total size of the bounties to exactly not have this kind of early dump.

KarlKarlsson_ (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 09:07:17 PM

I think the coin has been added to that exchange https://theviralexchange.com/ and the remaining questions has been answered by the developer above.
The Viral Exchange is not crypto exchange, it's about social media tools  Smiley so no, Incent has not hit an exchange.
ankylotic

Activity: 477
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 09:53:24 PM

The viral exchange is awesome
coinmenace

Activity: 882

Everything you want, is everything you need.

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 10:53:11 PM

Dev - why would someone use incent instead of just directly using bitcoins?

which merchants have you already partnered with to use incent in point-of-sales?
KarlKarlsson_ (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 11:08:15 PM

which merchants have you already partnered with to use incent in point-of-sales?
I am not sure if you fully understand Incent. Incent is not meant to be a competitor to Bitcoin since the concept is not about using Incent as mean of payment like bitcoin. Incent is a loyalty token which helps businesses to keep their customer base or even expand it. The use case is totally different.

Currently, we haven't partnered with any business yet since we cannot sell an unready/unfunded product. However, we have several interested companies, feel free to find them on www.incentloyalty.com.
generous

Activity: 938

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 11:41:09 PM

The viral exchange is awesome
just claim 5 incent today

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
ankylotic

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 12:23:55 AM

Dev ?
ankylotic

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 12:29:00 AM

I am not sure if you fully understand Incent. Incent is not meant to be a competitor to Bitcoin since the concept is not about using Incent as mean of payment like bitcoin. Incent is a loyalty token which helps businesses to keep their customer base or even expand it. The use case is totally different.

Currently, we haven't partnered with any business yet since we cannot sell an unready/unfunded product. However, we have several interested companies, feel free to find them on www.incentloyalty.com.

Yea I dont think he understands how it works, needs to do some research or just ask some questions here. Like I did, many good answers in the previous posts. or join slack http://incentinvites.herokuapp.com/
coekboenmek

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 12:35:47 AM

when start signature campaign
and open facebook campaign and twitter campaign or not
IncentCEO

Activity: 89

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 12:46:44 AM

Hi,

So to ensure instant gratification on the part of the consumer, we need initially to issue the reward value from a reserve, and then feed that demand impulse back into the market by buying Incent back out of circulation with BTC. Finally we replenish our reserve of BTC once cash settlement arrives from the merchant. This is our transaction cycle, which leaves the consumer with digital value, the secondary market with new demand for Incent and us made whole by the merchant issuer and ready to go again; rinse and repeat.

To your first point, Incent really starts to make sense as a reward if it appreciates in value over time. This is achieved through focusing the combined, ongoing, demand of merchant partners onto the secondary market of the asset which has no other significant economic forces acting on it.  Were we to use bitcoin, there are too many other demand and supply impulses at play, to ensure that the demand of our merchant partners had the impact we would wish it too.

To your final point, I cannot provide you with specific partner names yet because nothing is inked-in and I do not want to compromise active conversations; I'm sure you appreciate this. What I can say is that commercial interest is significant here in Australia, in UK and the US, particularly with commercial entities seeking to build or protect an eco-system that binds in their commercial partners.

There's more info on the site and if you join our slack channel we can have a more detailed conversation. For the time being, thanks for your interest in our project.

RW.
KarlKarlsson_ (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 12:47:18 AM

See post #2 for details: Signature campaign started already and social media bounty is live on theviralexchange.com.
mia_houston

Activity: 1204
Merit: 539

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 12:48:16 AM

I see For social campaign they are use theviralexchange.com/ that good I think you can refister there and earn some Incent when Incent team make status on twitter or Facebook i guess
IncentCEO

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 01:01:00 AM

Check out Waves latest weekly round-up https://youtu.be/8jDBUR9cDmU, featuring Incent...!
ankylotic

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 04:13:23 AM

What will be the total supply of incent ?
IncentCEO

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 05:17:21 AM

Good question!

Total supply will be determined by the amount of Incent sold during our forthcoming ICO. On completion of the ICO, 2 x the amount of Incent sold will be mined into existence. This will be the total supply of Incent.

Half of this total will be distributed to ICO buyers. The other half will be held in reserve to facilitate execution of our Primary Brokerage function. In material terms this will guarantee market liquidity and stability. Specifically it will ensure:

1. Near instant settlement with consumers, on reward issuance and merchants, on redemption.
2. That all new demand is promptly fed into the secondary market, bringing circulation back into balance.
3. That the market can be supported at any time, to the advantage of all holders of Incent.

RW.

sxafir

Activity: 1022

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 05:25:05 AM

Get some incent in viralexchange.
ankylotic

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 05:40:28 AM
Last edit: September 25, 2016, 06:23:52 AM by ankylotic

Good question!

Total supply will be determined by the amount of Incent sold during our forthcoming ICO. On completion of the ICO, 2 x the amount of Incent sold will be mined into existence. This will be the total supply of Incent.

Half of this total will be distributed to ICO buyers. The other half will be held in reserve to facilitate execution of our Primary Brokerage function. In material terms this will guarantee market liquidity and stability. Specifically it will ensure:

1. Near instant settlement with consumers, on reward issuance and merchants, on redemption.
2. That all new demand is promptly fed into the secondary market, bringing circulation back into balance.
3. That the market can be supported at any time, to the advantage of all holders of Incent.

RW.

Sounds very thought out will keep asking questions if you dont mind I wanna make sure I do my homework before investing in this project I have never heard of. I see other projects out their (Cough Cough, Komodo, cough)   with developers that have done ICO's regarding a great idea and have lost money with them. lots of it. I cannot risk betting on them again even if they have tons of supporters with cool logos for the project. For the first time going with a newer project that actually has been doing this outside of cryptos for many years makes more sense to me. As I research all the angles I will keep asking my concerns as supply of any coin is a pertinent question
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 237 »
  Print  

Jump to: