Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:43:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 [226] 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][INCNT] Incent Loyalty | Waves Token | Traded on Bittrex  (Read 491272 times)
IncentSocial

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:13:58 AM

Hey folks. We just updated our Bitcointalk thread and included the official roadmap for 2018 & links to the Incent Marketplace prototype. Also, the thread is now in line with the re-brand. Let us know what you think!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1610052.0

Don't forget to share  Wink

https://twitter.com/KarlKarlsson_/status/982221771955843072

Great update, Thanks! I can't see when you want to implementate KYC for the toolbar. So when do you want to enable withdrawals from the toolbars earnings?

We're currently working on ensuring we comply with our legal requirements as well as ensuring data security for our users. Once we are satisfied that we are compliant, the send feature will be made available.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
karlu92

Activity: 392
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:15:58 AM

Hey folks. We just updated our Bitcointalk thread and included the official roadmap for 2018 & links to the Incent Marketplace prototype. Also, the thread is now in line with the re-brand. Let us know what you think!

Great update, Thanks! I can't see when you want to implementate KYC for the toolbar. So when do you want to enable withdrawals from the toolbars earnings?

We're currently working on ensuring we comply with our legal requirements as well as ensuring data security for our users. Once we are satisfied that we are compliant, the send feature will be made available.

But my question was when will this be? Q2 2018 or do you think there will be a solution in 2019?
KarlKarlsson_ (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:52:05 AM

But my question was when will this be? Q2 2018 or do you think there will be a solution in 2019?
Pretty sure it's going live in 2018.
IncentSocial

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:48:04 AM

It will be live in 2018, potentially Q3
huppimuk

Activity: 98
Merit: 4

Peculium.io

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 07:50:18 AM

Sounds really great. Can you tell us how long the toolbar will be available in its current form? (i.e. just getting INCNT for surfing)

PECULIUM
[[ AI SOLUTION TO VOLATILITY IN YOUR CRYPTO SAVINGS ]] (http://peculium.io)
Cassius
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 08:38:19 AM

Sounds really great. Can you tell us how long the toolbar will be available in its current form? (i.e. just getting INCNT for surfing)

There should be some announcements about that soon - stay tuned.
glerant

Activity: 565
Merit: 316

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:26:11 AM

Great update to the OP!  Smiley

It's good to see the real progress being made on this project recently and look forward to the upcoming developments with great interest.
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:59:46 AM

Just checked this thread and saw this awesome update. Its good to see that we are getting progress from the team and that the community is being updated by these releases. Though this is not that much of a concern, I would like to point out especially to the investors that this update provided some good price movement for INCNT. Price is slowly climbing up from the dip that we had last February. This is a slow price movement which is very good because it translates to organic growth. Good job for everyone who's been hodling this coin through thick and thin.  Wink
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:00:54 PM

I like this coin because so many updates and progress goes smoothly with its communicative developer.
But I am worried about a market that only has a small volume. Bittrex could have removed this coin if the volume did not rise.

Try add to a new exchange, eg Binance or Kucoin. That will increase the volume as well as the price.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
KarlKarlsson_ (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:45:11 PM

I like this coin because so many updates and progress goes smoothly with its communicative developer.
But I am worried about a market that only has a small volume. Bittrex could have removed this coin if the volume did not rise.

Try add to a new exchange, eg Binance or Kucoin. That will increase the volume as well as the price.
We have put a lot of effort into our Bittrex market and given the recent de-listings (which we survived) I would say the probability of a de-listing is rather small.

And by the way, a listing on Binance costs hundreds of thousands if not more; not worth it at this point if you ask me.
Cassius
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 02:43:34 PM

We have put a lot of effort into our Bittrex market and given the recent de-listings (which we survived) I would say the probability of a de-listing is rather small.

And by the way, a listing on Binance costs hundreds of thousands if not more; not worth it at this point if you ask me.

Yes: I hear that listing on Binance will cost you a cool $500,000. Many others have similar fees. Not a good investment at this point.
The Goat Master

Activity: 868

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:42:48 PM

Yes: I hear that listing on Binance will cost you a cool $500,000. Many others have similar fees. Not a good investment at this point.

So we can say that after mass adoption market listings can be thought even they cost a lot? Or what are criterias they you're waiting?

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
Cassius
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 09:27:01 PM
Merited by snowcrawl (3)

So we can say that after mass adoption market listings can be thought even they cost a lot? Or what are criterias they you're waiting?

With mass adoption, why would you need to pay $500,000 for listings? So long as you have exchanges enough to support a liquid market, you can do the job you need to do. If other exchanges want a piece of the action, they can list it.
Hype without a product is the scourge of the crypto world. More exchanges does nothing useful for long-term success without actual working tech and real adoption.
doedz

Activity: 1106

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:06:22 AM

Yes, that's good news if it is a small possibility for delisting, the community will not worry.

And for Binance fees, wow it is very expensive, even exceeded for listing to Poloniex last year.
I am surprised why the new exchange set a very expensive price for listing.
Alternatively, try Kucoin or Okex (if possible)

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
wangxiaoyan600

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:44:47 AM

In the near future, we will be able to see more development of this coin. I hope it doesn't wait too long.
ogcounsase

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:40:36 AM

The project has a solid fundamentals and if properly executed, it will  successful.
glerant

Activity: 565
Merit: 316

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:54:23 PM

I heard on Waves Discord that Waves fiat gateways have recently radically improved. This is great news for Incent as it it so easy to trade Incent against many other coins & tokens. When Waves smart contracts, atomic swaps and multisig move to mainnet chain things will only get even better.

I wonder if many people realise that along with Incent comes Worlds fastest decentralised blockchain and such a great DEX?

https://www.investinblockchain.com/best-decentralized-exchanges/
c1oud

Activity: 961
Merit: 529

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:01:55 AM

I wonder why author of this article is not showing new beta wallet and it's DEX with integrated TradingView engine? We all need to switch to new wallet cause it's soon will be out of beta status!

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
Figatko

Activity: 243
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:22:51 AM

Chrome app does not work for several days. Does that mean that incent earnings are over?
karlu92

Activity: 392
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:27:53 AM

Chrome app does not work for several days. Does that mean that incent earnings are over?

Why not? Maybe close chrome and open it again or login again? I have to log in every day in my dashboard and then it works!
Pages: « 1 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 [226] 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 »
  Print  

Jump to: