Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:38:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Overview of Bitcointalk Designers(Signature,Avatar,etc)  (Read 37991 times)
Wei H
Legendary

Activity: 1192
Merit: 1001

Chinese translator

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2016, 02:35:22 PM

Ahm, I don't know if there's an existing list already and I'm pretty sure that in can be helped here. You can try to make an overview about that thread since there's still none.
Since I'm a translator it's not fair to create a overview thread myself, but if no one here would do that, I might create one. I will start to gather information soon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 3409

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2016, 03:13:03 PM

bL4nkcode, would you mind adding Thread designing (or ANN Thread so it would be shorter) to the list of services that I offer, it would be appreciated Smiley

| A| SFR10*      | Hero Member    | Signature, Avatar, Logo, Banner, ANN Thread      | Here| PM |Bitcoin                        |

yeah it would be a good idea if someone create a thread for translators. but I think there is a lot of translators. every single language have many translators. so the thread must be maintain in a good way.
The main issue about a table containing translators is, all of them need to be verified by a reputable user of each involved local section (since there are many translators but only few legit ones because most only use google translators and copy paste the results to their local sections) and it would be unfair to list anyone that say they offer translating services.

Since I'm a translator it's not fair to create a overview thread myself, but if no one here would do that, I might create one. I will start to gather information soon.
Yes, it would be unfair since you might not list those that are from your own local sections so someone else should be the one. I could do it but again, there should be a way to verify each translator (in order to eliminate those that use google translators and such from being listed)

Note: Discussions about translators should be made on another thread since discussions here are starting to drift away from the main topic.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Wei H
Legendary

Activity: 1192
Merit: 1001

Chinese translator

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2016, 02:30:45 AM

The main issue about a table containing translators is, all of them need to be verified by a reputable user of each involved local section (since there are many translators but only few legit ones because most only use google translators and copy paste the results to their local sections) and it would be unfair to list anyone that say they offer translating services.
It's not necessary to ask a local user to verify the ability of the translator, just simply set up a rule that all users who want to be listed on the list must have a service that contains some work they've done before, so that everyone could verify the translating ability and will be able to report if found a unqualified translator.
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 31, 2016, 09:26:17 AM

It's not necessary to ask a local user to verify the ability of the translator, just simply set up a rule that all users who want to be listed on the list must have a service that contains some work they've done before, so that everyone could verify the translating ability and will be able to report if found a unqualified translator.
I think SFR10 is correct. I've seen people who oftenly translate threads in m local an most of them are not that well translated or say most of it aren't understandable even for a local like me to read. If they will be listed as a translator, they should be verified by other users who understands the language they are translating  to verify if they are qualified to be called a translator or whether that person is just someone who uses google translate.
bL4nkcode (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 02:55:34 AM

I think SFR10 is correct. I've seen people who oftenly translate threads in m local an most of them are not that well translated or say most of it aren't understandable even for a local like me to read. If they will be listed as a translator, they should be verified by other users who understands the language they are translating  to verify if they are qualified to be called a translator or whether that person is just someone who uses google translate. Btw I saw Wei H started collecting some informations about this topic here
Actually right, even in my own experienced there are lots of members here called them "local translators" more often in our local but still the thread isn't understandable. Some users use google translate indeed which is not worth to pay the service.

bL4nkcode, would you mind adding Thread designing (or ANN Thread so it would be shorter) to the list of services that I offer, it would be appreciated Smiley

-snip-
Sorry I guess I'm little bit late to reply but I updated the thread already. Thanks for informing me.
xavier77

Activity: 280
Merit: 252

Xavier

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 07:47:40 AM

SFR10 and Jayce are the best in what they do Smiley I recommend using their services as they are mostly active in this forum.
Roselinpl made a thread for starters to learn how to design signature Cheesy Since my knowledge is limited to only these 3 and I find most of the Altcoins hiring them to make Signatures, I recommend them.

BitDice[]               ▄▄███▄▄
           ▄▄██▀▀ ▄ ▀▀██▄▄
      ▄▄█ ▀▀  ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▀ █▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀     ▀▀ █████ ▀▀     ▀▀██▄▄
██▀▀ ▄▄██▀      ▀███▀      ▀██▄▄ ▀▀██
██  ████▄▄       ███       ▄▄████  ██
██  █▀▀████▄▄  ▄█████▄  ▄▄████▀▀█  ██
██  ▀     ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀     ▀  ██
             ███████████
██  ▄     ▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄     ▄  ██
██  █▄▄████▀▀  ▀█████▀  ▀▀████▄▄█  ██
██  ████▀▀       ███       ▀▀████  ██
██▄▄ ▀▀██▄      ▄███▄      ▄██▀▀ ▄▄██
  ▀▀██▄▄     ▄▄ █████ ▄▄     ▄▄██▀▀
      ▀▀█ ▄▄  ▀▀█████▀▀  ▄▄ █▀▀
           ▀▀██▄▄ ▀ ▄▄██▀▀
               ▀▀███▀▀
        ▄▄███████▄▄
     ▄███████████████▄
    ████▀▀       ▀▀████
   ████▀           ▀████
   ████             ████
   ████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████
████                   ████
████▄                 ▄████
████████▄▄▄     ▄▄▄████████
  ▀▀▀█████████████████▀▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
█████                            █████
█████                     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█████                   ██          ██
██████████████████▀▀███ ██          ██
 ████████████████▄  ▄██ ██          ██
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██          ██
             ██████████ ██          ██
           ▄███████████ ██████▀▀██████
          █████████████  ▀████▄▄████▀
[/]
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 08:41:53 AM

I don't understand why OP bumped this thread. is he selling something here? I don't think so.. if you want to see this thread first page of the board then just make some valued updates regularly. the community is full of designers and every time new designers come. you can update the thread with their information.
BTW besides that you did a good work.
bL4nkcode (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 08:58:31 AM
Last edit: January 07, 2017, 01:40:50 PM by bL4nkcode

I don't understand why OP bumped this thread. is he selling something here? I don't think so.
Nope I don't sell anything here, I just want to bump this thread to make those designers aware those who isn't on the list yet so they can post/add there portfolio/thread here and to those who need services related to this thread e.g. need signature designs.
if you want to see this thread first page of the board then just make some valued updates regularly.
Yes that's what I'm doing
BTW besides that you did a good work.
Thanks Cheesy

Thread updated:
Code:
07-Jan-2017: Updated User BlackMambaPH to Full Member
bL4nkcode (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 01:45:28 AM
Last edit: January 31, 2017, 02:04:58 AM by bL4nkcode

Thread Updated:
Code:
31-Jan-2017: Updated user aubert move STATUS to NSA

Change status of this user aubert due to inactivity of their main thread or portfolio here in bitcointalk for a long time (for 4-5 months inactivity). Will update once their main thread updated.
bL4nkcode (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 06:21:04 AM

Thread updated:
Code:
01-Feb-2017: Updated users, radhwane and OSMIUMCOIN to Hero member, Mongwapogi to Sr. member

Thread updated users radhwane, OSMIUMCOIN, Mongwapogi according to their current rank, and congrats to those who updated their rank and forum's activity.
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 05:53:47 PM

Thread updated:
Code:
01-Feb-2017: Updated users, radhwane and OSMIUMCOIN to Hero member, Mongwapogi to Sr. member

Thread updated users radhwane, OSMIUMCOIN, Mongwapogi according to their current rank, and congrats to those who updated their rank and forum's activity.
Can you do something like this for developers? That would be amazing. You can write which programming languages they know and what type of products they can offer and so on. People can use such a service.

Since you already did one for designers maybe you can do it for developers as well. I am not sure if there are as many developers around here as designers but you can make it work. I was looking for a swift developer and couldn’t find one, such a list would be helpful to many people like me.
bL4nkcode (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 02:06:15 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2017, 11:37:06 PM by bL4nkcode

Can you do something like this for developers? That would be amazing. You can write which programming languages they know and what type of products they can offer and so on. People can use such a service.

Since you already did one for designers maybe you can do it for developers as well. I am not sure if there are as many developers around here as designers but you can make it work. I was looking for a swift developer and couldn’t find one, such a list would be helpful to many people like me.
Yes, I can make a list for that as it would be very helpful to this forum but as you mentioned there are not that as many developers out there that have their own thread/ portfolio in the service section(which commonly where they make portfolio) so it would be hard in my part to get those details. But if I see some thread/portfolio of some developers here with even more than five maybe I can make a thread like this.
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2017, 08:29:34 PM

Hello everyone,

how are you? I hope you all have a great weekend.

bL4nkcode I would like to say that from now on I also accept Litecoin as a payment method.
Litecoin deserve a respect Smiley

Keep up the good job! Smiley Thanks in advance!

Have a great evening everyone,
best wishes.
bL4nkcode (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 01:12:39 AM
Last edit: February 05, 2017, 06:20:47 AM by bL4nkcode

-snip-
Thanks for informing me roslinpl. Updated the thread already as for request.

Thread updated:
Code:
05-Feb-2017: Added user zinodour, Updated user roslinpl accepts Litecoin for payment method

Cheers!
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2017, 01:18:43 AM

-snip-

Thread updated:
Code:
05-Feb-2017: Added user zinodour, Updated user roslinpl accepts Litecoin for payment method

Cheers!

Hello,

how are you?
Thanks for an update.

I sent you a tip for a beer or chocolates Smiley Cheers!

Best wishes.
bL4nkcode (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 01:39:46 AM

-snip-

Thread updated:
Code:

Cheers!

Hello,

how are you?
Thanks for an update.

I sent you a tip for a beer or chocolates Smiley Cheers!

Best wishes.
Thanks ros you sure a good guy Cheesy

Confirmed that I received already the tip, I appreciated it. I hope that there's more people like you in this forum. Grin

TXID: 8f61dc1fc6e0de9684781f2cb8612860b5f1ed6a9730753168bd77f9ee0d0b9b

Cheers!
EFdesigns

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 05:32:37 PM
Last edit: February 15, 2017, 12:10:36 PM by EFdesigns

Great thread, i didn't knew about this...

EFdesigns (Thread/portfolio) (Profile) (Send him message)
Payment methods: bitcoins/free special offers (occasionally)
Past experience? started my thread with a free logo/avatar offer, did a few paid jobs and recently a free thread offer. I'm open to new requets.
Services he/she offers: Logo design, branding, video editing, avatars, threads, and more!

▬▬▬▬▬█       EFdesigns       █▬▬▬▬▬
┌───    Logo  ▌ Branding  ▌ Banners  ▌ Video editing and more    ───┐
▬▬▬▬█    Private message    █▬▬▬▬
bL4nkcode (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 10:58:10 AM

Great thread, i didn't knew about this...
--snip--
Thank you for visiting this thread hope you like it Cheesy. And thanks for the information you gave

I just added you (EFdesigns) on this list and if you forget something to add with the information you provided just post in this thread, and I will update it asap.

Thread updated:
Code:
15-Feb-2017: Added user EFdesigns
aizzaku
Legendary

Activity: 1146
Merit: 1006

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 12:12:40 PM

Hey. my rank is now Hero Member
and also i have been in the service long before just that i never started a thread rather PMed people... i was the one who make logo for cryptorush.in as well Cheesy
Thankyou

BlockchainGaming A PARADIGM SHIFT IN THE GAMING INDUSTRY
Website | Blog | Forum | Wiki | Events | Marketplace (coming soon)
bL4nkcode (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 11:59:23 AM

Hey. my rank is now Hero Member
and also i have been in the service long before just that i never started a thread rather PMed people... i was the one who make logo for cryptorush.in as well Cheesy
Thankyou
Thanks for letting me know about this I guess I missed your name when I checked the list if someone ranks up. And Congrats for the increase of your rank to Hero Member Cheesy 

Thread Updated:
Code:
16-Feb-2017: Updated User aizzaku to Hero Member
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: