Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:16:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Keep or sell?  (Read 9184 times)
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 07:13:00 AM

I think that selling can be good if you are in a need of money right now, overall I think that holding is now better due to the fact its gonna rise.
The future of the bitcoin is just so great!

I guess the future of Bitcoin didn't change much in the run of the last 3-4 years. Yet we saw a rise to $1200, then fall to low $200 and then we are back at $600.
What are you making out of that? Nothing to really tell, that right now is the good moment to buy or sell. we may be perfectly in the middle of the channel, or we may as well already seen the top for this year.

this space is intentionally left blank
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 07:21:14 AM

I think that selling can be good if you are in a need of money right now, overall I think that holding is now better due to the fact its gonna rise.

I guess the future of Bitcoin didn't change much in the run of the last 3-4 years. Yet we saw a rise to $1200, then fall to low $200 and then we are back at $600.
What are you making out of that? Nothing to really tell, that right now is the good moment to buy or sell. we may be perfectly in the middle of the channel, or we may as well already seen the top for this year.

i don't look at it like rise to $1200 and fall to $200

instead i see this change as a rise from $10-$20 to $200 over a couple of years and then rise from there to $600 slowly and with a lot of time to grow naturally. the rest were just temporary pumps.

There is a FOMO brewing...
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 08:11:11 AM
Last edit: September 27, 2016, 08:56:39 AM by uki

instead i see this change as a rise from $10-$20 to $200 over a couple of years and then rise from there to $600 slowly and with a lot of time to grow naturally. the rest were just temporary pumps.
And how do you know that the last pump is already over? What if we drop to sub $500 and below later this year?
I agree that seen in the long-term perspective we saw a great and juicy growth. But, that doesn't tell us much about what lies ahead of us , on the right-hand side of the chart.

this space is intentionally left blank
hope4ever

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 08:55:23 AM

i think the best option is to keep your bitcoins in the resent time and not sell it because the price id going to increase in next few months.
Ybalevia

Activity: 244
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 09:03:25 AM

If you are sure about if getting money with the bitcoin i would say no because i dont think selling is the right thing right now you need to keep your coins a bit longer.
rektDude

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 09:07:17 AM

If you want to keep your bitcoins it is ll what you want becuase i dont think keeping bitcoins is the best thing could happen and that is only because i know tat there are allot of people just getting rid of their coins.
Legasean

Activity: 338

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 09:39:15 AM

Keeping the bitcoins is not really what it mean to be because if you all hold the price wont rise only drop and when you are selling them you are making money but not that lot so keep or sell try them both.
Cozynunu

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 09:39:19 AM

Keep or selling your bticoins what is the best thing you could do i dont think that i know what is best for the bitcoin but what i do know is that you need to try atleast both because only seling and only keeping does not make any profit.
Altcoinmoney

Activity: 344

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 10:00:06 AM

Keep or selling the bitcoins if you just hol them till the end of the year and sell them furhter i know for sure that you will be very happy with that and not because of the price of th ebitcoin but you will get allot of profit.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1130

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 02:22:33 PM

And how do you know that the last pump is already over? What if we drop to sub $500 and below later this year?
I agree that seen in the long-term perspective we saw a great and juicy growth. But, that doesn't tell us much about what lies ahead of us , on the right-hand side of the chart.

No matter  what we say and speculates regarding  on the  bitcoins  price movement before , the main thing  is assured that we cat really predict prices  even  on  minutes time there would be a pump made then suddenly dump its price because  bitcoins price is too unpredictable. For me its better  to do both things , keep some  bitcoin and sell some especially when we are trading.

pirates911

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 02:33:06 PM

it will be a right decision if you keep your bitcoin in the present time, because the price is expecting to increase in next few months.
Lokfar

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 02:57:47 PM

Keep or selling your bticoins what is the best thing you could do i dont think that i know what is best for the bitcoin but what i do know is that you need to try atleast both because only seling and only keeping does not make any profit.

I think that just holding is very good and not bad at all because it has a great future a head and with holding you can make a lot of money.
Due to that I think that keeping is way better than selling.
bitcoinhopper

Activity: 336

Bravity is beautiful.

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 08:00:58 PM

I think that just holding is very good and not bad at all because it has a great future a head and with holding you can make a lot of money.
Due to that I think that keeping is way better than selling.

Holding is one of the best things you can do and you can make a lot of money with holding it too.
Selling is also okay right now but its not the best option.

Adrorecia

Activity: 275

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 09:59:39 PM

I prefer holding right now and wait on a better price, the bitcoin is a good currency and it will go to a higher amount soon or later.
Selling is something I really do not recommend and you should not do it at all.
Newcoins2020

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 10:07:24 PM

Normally I would be strong to say let's buy but at this moment It is hard to say since the price is getting a lot of downwards pressure. Which means the price could easily see a new 3 month low again. And we/you would lose money op.

And in times of uncertainty it's it's better to be patient.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 11:04:22 PM

Normally I would be strong to say let's buy but at this moment It is hard to say since the price is getting a lot of downwards pressure. Which means the price could easily see a new 3 month low again. And we/you would lose money op.

And in times of uncertainty it's it's better to be patient.

Very important note is that as long as you don't sell your coins, you will not lose anything if the price happens to go down. A lot people don't seem to realize this. And yes, when you're unsure about what direction the price is heading, then it's better to wait on the side lines instead of making an impulsive decision. These mostly don't work out in your favor.
Piltover

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 12:43:59 AM

Keeping is now the best option you can take because selling would be stupid with this price, if the price would be higher selling would be nice to make some good profit.
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 01:11:10 AM

Keeping is now the best option you can take because selling would be stupid with this price, if the price would be higher selling would be nice to make some good profit.

I agree with you . now doing the holding is one of the options carefully. we just have to wait so bitcoin price increases.
some people must have a higher level of patience.
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 02:33:35 AM

I agree with you . now doing the holding is one of the options carefully. we just have to wait so bitcoin price increases.
some people must have a higher level of patience.

I can see that holding today and keeping your bitcoins is going to be the smartest choice because if you are going to choose to sell that then you are not going to get higher profit in future.

But if you are going to wait and patient for the price increase then you are going to have the chance to get good profit when the price is going to increase.

Vires in Numeris
Schuyler

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 02:40:25 AM

Keep some and let some be in circulation. I know it is good to hold for the long term, but it is also a good thing to contribute in bitcoin's circulation every now and then. This way, we are able to help with spreading the use of bitcoin, not just as an investment but also as a currency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: