Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:13:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOT] 💸 COINDATA.IO | POLO trading signal service | Ƀ0.005 for 1 day trial 💸  (Read 23524 times)
IRANCHANGEX

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 07:45:43 AM

I have used your service, but unfortunately the important signals are received just when it's too late or sometimes I don’t receive any signals at all. I can mention Pascal Coin as an example; when it started to pump, we didn’t receive any signal from that or the signals were too late or expired. We didn’t receive any signals simultaneously or in the proper time.
 Huh

Hello, are you using Twitter DM? We been hitting the Twitter DM limit of 1000 msg a day (Twitter won't allow more than that a day), we will launch the Telegram Bot soon for much improved signal notifications.

Hello.
as i see on Coindata notifications the time its alert usually late and its not depending on twitter limitation or telegram bot.
Question:
How often is your platform capable of informing its members that the coins are pumped within a short time after pumping has started? I mean is it possible at all to disclose such information in the shortest time possible?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
coindata.io (OP)

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

CoinData.IO - Cliometric-trading signals

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2017, 07:55:07 AM

I have used your service, but unfortunately the important signals are received just when it's too late or sometimes I don’t receive any signals at all. I can mention Pascal Coin as an example; when it started to pump, we didn’t receive any signal from that or the signals were too late or expired. We didn’t receive any signals simultaneously or in the proper time.
 Huh

Hello, are you using Twitter DM? We been hitting the Twitter DM limit of 1000 msg a day (Twitter won't allow more than that a day), we will launch the Telegram Bot soon for much improved signal notifications.

Hello.
as i see on Coindata notifications the time its alert usually late and its not depending on twitter limitation or telegram bot.
Question:
How often is your platform capable of informing its members that the coins are pumped within a short time after pumping has started? I mean is it possible at all to disclose such information in the shortest time possible?

Our alerts are pushed as soon as they are released by the bot, the market trades 24/7 hence the market will be in constant motion. It is impossible to tell you when someone is about to buy or sell, it detects changes in shift of the trend by changes in volume flow. We deliver timely signals and are one of the best on the market right now. Thank you

tifossi

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 12:08:32 PM

Huh

Hello.
Question:

Every time the system detects changes it will send a signal. Best way at the moment is the android app (hope there will be a iOS app soon) or Telegram Bot. There you have a direct link (for iOS it's not perfect at the moment) to the coin and can start trade immediately.
You can have 1 signal a day or 50. Depends on the market.
coindata.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2017, 05:24:55 PM

Huh

Hello.
Question:

Every time the system detects changes it will send a signal. Best way at the moment is the android app (hope there will be a iOS app soon) or Telegram Bot. There you have a direct link (for iOS it's not perfect at the moment) to the coin and can start trade immediately.
You can have 1 signal a day or 50. Depends on the market.

Correct, TG is coming soon!

Sasukeevil

Activity: 425
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 08:29:48 PM

Does this service only notify you when the coins are being pumped?
tregismoreira

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 02:09:04 PM

Which data the bot analyses to give the signal? I don't think it could predict the last BBR bump yesterday (Feb 07). Do you think?
tifossi

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 03:15:51 AM

The last BBR buy wall appeared signal was on 02/07
SIGNAL Buy wall appeared $BBR on #Poloniex @ 0.00027429 // #bitcoin #altcoin #pump // GMT+0 05:02:02
And yes, it will notify you only with buy signals. No sell signal.
Pumpitup12340

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 12:44:54 PM

Hello sir ,
I deposited in  one day plan  twice , its confirmed in coinbase and blockhain
But its not active in my coindata.io account.
I have sent my hash ids of payments and user id of coindata to your twitter
And also support but no response yet.
Kindly solve this issue thankyou
iamnaok

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 02:12:10 PM

Hello sir ,

Same problem, payment sent and confirmed, no account activation, no response from Twitter DM support...
iamnaok

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 02:24:43 PM

Hello sir ,

Same problem, payment sent and confirmed, no account activation, no response from Twitter DM support...

account activated
tifossi

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 05:38:03 PM

Admins working on big things at the moment. Pls bear with them Wink
Enjoy the service and good profit Wink
tifossi

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 03:26:05 PM

if you followed our ETH buy signal today morning, you was making good profit Wink

blg42598

Activity: 867
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 09:59:54 PM

Does anyone recommend this service?
tifossi

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 03:52:23 PM

Me. If you have questions about, you can join our telegram group: https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEIZPLzGsbMJTO8qlg
tifossi

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 04:42:45 PM

Did you saw our DASH buy signal?

Now:

Don't miss the next signal for your profit.
Simply click on the signature above and subscribe.
coindata.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2017, 08:24:29 PM

Did you saw our DASH buy signal?

Now:

Don't miss the next signal for your profit.
Simply click on the signature above and subscribe.

Also ETH signal was very good last week, yielded solid returns for some of our traders who followed the signal.

coindata.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2017, 08:33:40 PM

UPDATE 20th of February 2017

Good Monday everyone, we have some development updates for this week

We discussed on the renovation of the portfolio management, after seeing a potential to provide a complete solution to Alt Traders to manage their trades under one roof, we will first work on allowing manual inputs of both buy and sell positions across over 200+ pairs of cryptocurrencies. We are also exploring the API exposed by exchanges to allow importation of your trade history and portfolio, finally the ultimate goal is to allow seamless integration across multiple exchanges allowing you to trade across multiple markets. Potential strategic opportunities such as arbitrage and algorithmic trading with our upgrade to the site.

We are NOT funded by any VC or crowdsale, we have been working self-funded with the motivation to bring a powerful and robust platform in allowing even more participation of what we anticipate to be one of the top emerging markets in the near future.

Thank you all for your continued patron and support!

We could not have done it without you!

CoinData.IO

5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2017, 05:33:34 AM

We discussed on the renovation of the portfolio management, after seeing a potential to provide a complete solution to Alt Traders to manage their trades under one roof, we will first work on allowing manual inputs of both buy and sell positions across over 200+ pairs of cryptocurrencies. We are also exploring the API exposed by exchanges to allow importation of your trade history and portfolio, finally the ultimate goal is to allow seamless integration across multiple exchanges allowing you to trade across multiple markets. Potential strategic opportunities such as arbitrage and algorithmic trading with our upgrade to the site.

We are NOT funded by any VC or crowdsale, we have been working self-funded with the motivation to bring a powerful and robust platform in allowing even more participation of what we anticipate to be one of the top emerging markets in the near future.

CoinData.IO

The Android-app now works again for receiving signals?
coindata.io (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2017, 05:39:29 AM

CoinData.IO

Yes the Android app signal is working. Twitter DM and Telegram DM also running at 100% Smiley

5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2017, 06:12:45 AM

CoinData.IO

Yes the Android app signal is working. Twitter DM and Telegram DM also running at 100% Smiley

Good news . A Lot of people interested in Coindata i hope the platform will become better and better . Thanks for the answer
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: