Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:23:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BEWARE of POLONIEX BTC WITHDRAWS  (Read 27223 times)
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 02:48:41 PM

The sooner the KMD trustless exchange comes online the better.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1826

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 02:49:49 PM

I had a problem where my margin was supposed to be called @ .0052 and it was called at .00619999

Fairly certain the btc withdrawal limit is pegged to fiat..if I'm not mistaken

All withdrawels limits are pegged to USD.
Even if we are withdrawing coins or is it only for withdrawing fiat? I mean I can understand if I am withdrawing dollars yes the limit should be with dollars but is it the same when I want to withdraw bitcoins? Or is there a bitcoin limit for that?
Code:
Level 1 Verification
Daily withdrawal limit $2,000 USD equivalent

Level 2 Verification
Daily withdrawal limit $7,000 USD equivalent

Level 3 Verification
Daily withdrawal limit $25,000 USD equivalent

Enhanced Verification
Individual or Corporate Accounts requiring limits >$25,000 USD equivalent

what's the difference between level 2 and 3? I asume level 2 is ID and stuff. do you have personally visit them for level 3 and reassure them you ain't scum?

Level 2 you need to give out your address, ph# Date Of Birth. Level 3 requires SSN/passport id# and a copy of your government id, as well as you holding the ID.
$1vEr.$urfer

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 09:59:39 AM

For those selfish, short sighted ignoramuses out there still singing the praises of Poloniex because they personally have not yet been affected by Poloniex's arbitrary withdrawal delay tactics - hopefully you'll be next!

For the rest of the community out there who are outraged at Poloniex's brazen withdrawal delay tactics - I hope you get all your money out before they (Poloniex) freeze ALL withdrawals!

Below is a snippet of the latest troll box feed highlighting all the users who are being f..cked around by Poloniex ... having their withdrawals effectively blocked via their innovative status called  "awaiting approval" - which of late simply means "f.ck you and your withdrawal" ... the withdrawal will stay stuck in this status for 72 hours and longer and will eventually be deleted!
Very few of these withdrawals "awaiting approval" have actually been manually approved during the past two weeks at least from my personal experience as well as what i'm reading all over the internet!
This is the case even when these users log tickets with their underwhelming support team. Tickets are ignored for 72 hours all the way up to 2 weeks and even more!

And for the minority of users with this issue who actually do eventually get their withdrawals manually approved by the lame support at Poloniex there is unfortunately an identical horror story awaiting them for their next withdrawal attempt... their next withdrawal will again be delayed into "awaiting approval" status for their next withdrawal attempt!
Seems as though once an account has been flagged for this kind of harassment it continues indefinitely and effectively their accounts will permanently have to endure their painfully slow manual withdrawal method instead of the automated withdrawal method which is the default.

As a result these users (mostly on level 1) are no longer able to withdraw 2k worth of funds per day (as advertised) but are relegated to withdrawing up to 2k worth at a time but every such withdrawal now becomes an arduous manual process by Poloniex's inept understaffed "approvals" team and takes anything from 72 hours (if they are lucky) to over 2 weeks to be approved (depending on whether or not you raise a ticket for each such withdrawal).
Thus as you can appreciate - all these users whose accounts have been flagged to be harassed for manual withdrawals are now effectively reduced to withdrawing 2k worth of coins per 2 weeks!
How long would it take such a user to withdraw 50 btc from his account? yes - TWO YEARS!!!  and THIS is exactly what Poloniex wants... to misuse AML and security concerns to effectively hold a large percentage of users' coins semi-permanent hostage!

If you dont believe me - have a look at this thread -it's a feed from Poloniex's troll box where desperate users are very politely trying to get assistance with all these withdrawal issues which Poloniex itself CREATED!!

http://rorobo.com/poloniex/search_chat.php?q=withdrawal

alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 06:04:13 PM

For those selfish, short sighted ignoramuses out there still singing the praises of Poloniex because they personally have not yet been affected by Poloniex's arbitrary withdrawal delay tactics - hopefully you'll be next!

For the rest of the community out there who are outraged at Poloniex's brazen withdrawal delay tactics - I hope you get all your money out before they (Poloniex) freeze ALL withdrawals!

Below is a snippet of the latest troll box feed highlighting all the users who are being f..cked around by Poloniex ... having their withdrawals effectively blocked via their innovative status called  "awaiting approval" - which of late simply means "f.ck you and your withdrawal" ... the withdrawal will stay stuck in this status for 72 hours and longer and will eventually be deleted!
Very few of these withdrawals "awaiting approval" have actually been manually approved during the past two weeks at least from my personal experience as well as what i'm reading all over the internet!
This is the case even when these users log tickets with their underwhelming support team. Tickets are ignored for 72 hours all the way up to 2 weeks and even more!

And for the minority of users with this issue who actually do eventually get their withdrawals manually approved by the lame support at Poloniex there is unfortunately an identical horror story awaiting them for their next withdrawal attempt... their next withdrawal will again be delayed into "awaiting approval" status for their next withdrawal attempt!
Seems as though once an account has been flagged for this kind of harassment it continues indefinitely and effectively their accounts will permanently have to endure their painfully slow manual withdrawal method instead of the automated withdrawal method which is the default.

As a result these users (mostly on level 1) are no longer able to withdraw 2k worth of funds per day (as advertised) but are relegated to withdrawing up to 2k worth at a time but every such withdrawal now becomes an arduous manual process by Poloniex's inept understaffed "approvals" team and takes anything from 72 hours (if they are lucky) to over 2 weeks to be approved (depending on whether or not you raise a ticket for each such withdrawal).
Thus as you can appreciate - all these users whose accounts have been flagged to be harassed for manual withdrawals are now effectively reduced to withdrawing 2k worth of coins per 2 weeks!
How long would it take such a user to withdraw 50 btc from his account? yes - TWO YEARS!!!  and THIS is exactly what Poloniex wants... to misuse AML and security concerns to effectively hold a large percentage of users' coins semi-permanent hostage!

If you dont believe me - have a look at this thread -it's a feed from Poloniex's troll box where desperate users are very politely trying to get assistance with all these withdrawal issues which Poloniex itself CREATED!!

The bolded bit - that's down to normal security precautions. If you have been messing around using VPN's and whatnot, they HAVE to put in delays because they have no idea whether the next time there is going to be a genuine problem, and guess what, if there is, they'll be the ones blamed.

If you don't like Poloniex, use another exchange!!! There are loads of other exchanges out there, pick one, stop all piling into Polo and then moaning.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
kalang

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 08:40:59 PM

withdrawl ok but long
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 4865

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 08:52:48 PM

The bolded bit - that's down to normal security precautions. If you have been messing around using VPN's and whatnot, they HAVE to put in delays because they have no idea whether the next time there is going to be a genuine problem, and guess what, if there is, they'll be the ones blamed.

If you don't like Poloniex, use another exchange!!! There are loads of other exchanges out there, pick one, stop all piling into Polo and then moaning.

I think they think if they complain and pile on then things will go back to what it used to be before Polo was Abiding by banking regs. It will never go back and if those that have dubious accounts left all their gains on polo then they are going to have to wade through the hassle of getting those coins off. It's not like they didn't have any forewarning of this. I guess they were just to greedy and didn't do the smart thing when they had the chance.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
not.you
Legendary

Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 12:12:50 AM

Too many similarities to cryptsy's last days.  Just for the record I don't think polo is insolvent and I did in fact suspect that cryptsy was back then.  But it sure looks similar.  Lots of people complaining in the troll box about stuck withdrawals and mods way overworked trying to placate people.  Lots of trading irregularities.  And then a handful of permanent trollbox residents acting like nothing weird is happening.  That is exactly how cryptsy trollbox was up to the end. 

A couple differences though, people are complaining about deposits getting stuck too.  Don't recall that happening on cryptsy.  Also the mods are way less heavy handed with the bans on polo.  An hour ban is no big deal. 

I have 2fa on my polo account and I have been withdrawing close to my 2k USD limit every single day for the past week or so and every withdraw I made went without a problem and without delay.  I finally got the last of it out today.  I did not however withdraw any BTC because I didn't have any.  I withdrew DASH, XMR, and ZEC.

I like polo's interface.  And I like the trade pairs.  If they get their act together I would go back to it in 6 months or a year.
$1vEr.$urfer

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 09:22:14 PM

So you call that "normal security precautions"?!?  Bullsh1t!!  You're nothing but a Poloniex shrill - probably a sockpuppet working for Poloniex. Otherwise u must be a total duma$$ ret@rd!
No other exchanges have such thieving so-called "security precautions"! Security precaution my ass!!
Poloniex are nothing but a bunch of thieving scumbags! And everybody working there is complicit in this! From the troll box moderators spouting their drone-like copy and paste lies typically like "your withdrawal is confirmed, but awaiting approval, it can take up to 24 hours for support to review and process your withdrawal" - right up to their owner!!  HORSESH1T!!!  My withdrawal and most others have been "awaiting approval" now for nearly a week or even longer - and that's with a ticket logged for the same issue and remaining unsolved/ignored for same period!
So to Poloniex shills like yourself - f.ck you and your thief-enabling lies to try to cover up for the biggest bunch of thieves in crypto today - Poloniex exchange!!

There is NO f.king excuse for these barstads to take a week or longer to respond to tickets for "withdrawals awaiting approval" - no f.cking excuse whatsoever!!

As for your half baked drone-like slogan:
[/quote]

I WILL be using other exchanges but i also wont stand for MY COINS (which i deposited into my Poloniex account and them welcoming it with open arms and no delay tactics) being stolen by these thieving barstads either!

So f.ck you and f.ck Poloniex!!

binhpx

Activity: 40

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 08:09:08 AM
Last edit: May 15, 2017, 08:22:25 AM by binhpx

I'm being stuck with the BTC withdraw at Poloniex exchange.I did withdraw 0.7 BTC (nearly 1000 USD) without any transaction ID and the status is displayed
"Awaiting Approval    BTC    0.69770054

2017-05-13 14:02:52 Address: 1EdQz7eUFuZ6JMvFFepDG1ARurgP"

I posted a ticket 3 days ago since Saturday 13rd May and there is no respond from support team.
Is it possible of losting money here ? Please help and advice
RayX12

Activity: 952
Merit: 552

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 06:46:44 PM

Got some XRP out of Poloniex.  It was a little slow but it all came through..
good luck everyone..

edit:
Actually Kraken was slower to confirm the deposits from Poloniex..
The tx show that transaction was confirmed and Kraken still not showing in balance 30 minutes later.
callback

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 01:04:24 PM

Perfect synopsis !
niners

Activity: 19

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2017, 02:54:51 AM

This is interesting since there's no mention of any restrictions on using VPNs in the Terms of Service.
If they don't want people using VPNs then they simply need to make that clear up front.
smokeysmokey

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 11:52:43 AM

poloniex is crap and very dangerous now to go there.
I will not say yet that they scam people but is getting close to it.

I also doubt on ddos attacks and server issues, i think more that they cant handle the amount of payouts because of the huge pumps of several coins
last few weeks so they find ways to keep on running.

Delay in withdrawal up to 24h, support will reply after 96h if you are lucky, if a pump is coming trades will be frozen and starting today they
send out fake txid. they say it is paid and also it showes in your account but the txid is not visible in the blockchain.

mods in the trollbox then advise you to open a ticket what will give them another extra 4 days, very tricky.

one fake txid: e1b3e162d280da5387a59bf8739c2a39f82ca9d57c1f83719e639f2bb6d1cc12
many more can be found in the trollbox on the website.

STAY AWAY THERE FOR NOW!!
JamesBold

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 06:15:53 PM
Last edit: May 17, 2017, 07:14:01 PM by JamesBold

I also recently have a 11+ BTC withdrawal with a fake transaction ID. My other smaller withdrawals went through fine. i'm guessing a larger withdrawal is causing delay.

EDIT: I have received the coins finally, about 12 hours later
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1826

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 12:17:56 AM

I also recently have a 11+ BTC withdrawal with a fake transaction ID. My other smaller withdrawals went through fine. i'm guessing a larger withdrawal is causing delay.

The Bitcoin blockchain is clogged up right now. Over 200,000 unconfirmed transactions according to Blockchain info ATM. https://blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions. You are lucky your transaction only took 12 hours. I am waiting for a withdraw from another exchange that I did 24 hours ago and am still waiting. Can't speed it up with ViaBTC transaction accelerator because they are full. If you want to make any moves in the near future, you may want to try converting your funds to Litecoin and move them instead.
niners

Activity: 19

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2017, 02:00:16 AM

The Bitcoin blockchain is clogged up right now. Over 200,000 unconfirmed transactions according to Blockchain info ATM. https://blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions. You are lucky your transaction only took 12 hours. I am waiting for a withdraw from another exchange that I did 24 hours ago and am still waiting. Can't speed it up with ViaBTC transaction accelerator because they are full. If you want to make any moves in the near future, you may want to try converting your funds to Litecoin and move them instead.

@bones261 Is it the case that alt withdrawals are proceeding normally and the problem is solely with bitcoin? Are litecoin withdrawals any faster than other alts?
RayX12

Activity: 952
Merit: 552

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 02:12:04 AM

I cant complain about withdrawals from polo.  XRP is done in seconds, BTC in the next two to three blocks.  XMR pretty fast..
Keep my fingers crossed!
moaddip

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 07:39:02 AM

Awaiting Approval    7 day    Huh
2017-05-12 06:46:43
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2842
Merit: 768

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 08:13:38 AM

This is only the closest possible solution of this when you do really hate on waiting game. We cant blame them since the blockchain do really have the problem because of the pile up of unconfirmed transactions throughout the network.Seeing on this thread its quiet old but still the issue keeps coming back related on poloniex withdrawals.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
TheReason

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 10:04:05 PM

Same troubles here...

Trying to withdraw some coins from POLO for 5 days...

I've never seen anything like this before.

Ticket open a few hours after the withdraw. ZERO replies so far. It is as if they are insolvent. No business I've dealt with does this kind of stuff.

Question to the community: what can be done here? How to recover these coins? Sue them? Is that the only way?

Looking forward to getting some guidance on this matter...
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: